Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Coach Poppy Coach for women

ozonic
Coach Poppy Coach for women Pictures Coach Poppy Coach for women Pictures

Coach Poppy opens with bright cucumber, juicy mandarin and freesia buds notes. Heart is filled with aroma of jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, red candied rose petals and crème brûlée accord. Base note is a mixture of cedar wood, sandalwood, vanilla and marshmallow. It is available in a 50 ml bottle. Coach Poppy was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Celine Barel.

Mandarin Orange Freesia Cucumber

Jasmine Gardenia Water Lily Rose Sweet Notes

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Vanille Marshmallow

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her
Amore

Coach Poppy Fragrance Reviews

rockegg
rockegg

Totally a product of its era, Coach Poppy or a few fragrances more or less like it can be encountered everywhere, for a good reason. They aren't "too" anything. It is fresh but not sporty, floral but not lacey rose or jungle tuberose, and sweet without turning you into a walking cupcake. I would consider this office appropriate for all but the jobs requiring presenting a tough attitude. I also think it's a fairly safe blind buy or gift. Longevity is fairly average.

stayclassy
stayclassy

I can't explain which note it is in this perfume, but I haven't gotten it with anything else.

Which actually drives me a little crazy because I've searched out fragrances by similar notes and I can't find it! Not that I haven't found some nice fragrances, but there's this one sweet note that's also fruity? Argh, I just can't figure it out!

It's what drew me to the fragrance in the first place, it was just so different and amazing than anything else in the tester isle. So I don't know if it's a combination that was just combined really well or what they did but it's amazing. I always go back to it as my favorite, but I tend to use it sparingly so I don't over use it.

I tend to think of it as a fruity floral gourmand, because I get ALL of that. I get fruity, I get a hint of floral and I get the crème brulee, which I consider gourmand, maybe not. It works for me and I just love it. My guess would be those who aren't into sweet wouldn't like it that well, plus I tend to like the sweet sweet ones, so it could be too sweet for some. But it's got depth and it's certainly not a boring sweet.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Wow. I tried this on today and within about ten minutes, I realized I was smelling a very familiar scent. That is because this perfume seems to be worn EVERYWHERE by EVERYONE that lives around my area. It smells light and "fine", but due to the
"Poppy-u-larity", I would never wear this because it has been done. It has been overdone. It smells so common and un-special in my opinion with not much personality. At least this seems to be the case in the city I live in with certain scents that are marketed to a specific demographic. D&G's Light Bleu, Donna Karan's Delicious, & Marc Jacob's Daisy all have the same problem in my opinion. They are pleasant but make me yawn & I would put this in the same category. My hubby smelled my wrist and we both agreed it smelled nice, just rather boring.
On the up side, the scent is clean, floral, fresh, non-offensive & long lasting since I can't seem to scrub it off of my wrist.
Cheers!

arenee92
arenee92

A very lovely spring scent. I don't reach for this too often, as I'm more into woody/vanilla scents, but I love this on a hot summer day.

At first spray, I smell a lot of the cucumber and "sweet" notes. A clean, sweet, opening. As it dries, it settles into a softer, sweet, light floral, with a touch of vanilla.

Similar to the Escada fruity scents, but not as cloying as they can be. I get a lot of compliments on this one from men! I had a co worker stop me in my tracks and ask me what I was wearing, he wanted to purchase it for his girlfriend!

Lexxy
Lexxy

Fresh, light, sweet, soft, easy to like, easy to wear. The cucumber is lovely in it, so fresh and pleasantly sweet. I think this would be a good gift because it's safe and pretty.

Sharkington
Sharkington

This is in my two three favorite perfumes. It is so lovely and I am on my third bottle. (Had to go for the 3 oz). It smells sweet, fruity, and floral all in in one. I feel like i can wear this day or night, for casual occasions, or formal. It really is the perfect perfume for me.

stephanieshopaholic
stephanieshopaholic

One of my favorites, I've almost finished my 100ml bottle. A beautiful scent that I'm sure many would like as it's clean, sweet and fresh, not overly strong or polarizing. A great every day perfume.

ccee85
ccee85

The smell is very common. Nothing special

Inventress
Inventress

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum is a fragrance of mouthwatering sweetness, albeit short-lived. This candy-ness is lifted by mandarin orange, freshened by cucumber, and softened by marshmallow. It is a fun, girl-in-pigtails smell. Unfortunately, in a few minutes the almost undetectable marshmallow drydown is all that remains. It lasts for 4 hours considering the barely-there drydown, or 1 hour of actual easily detectable scent. Like with a lot of light fragrances, the sillage surrounds the wearer with a small trail. As a spring or summer day scent, Poppy is uplifting and non-invasive once it hits the too-soon drydown.

I'm sure it could have been a less frivolous fragrance if it passed quality assurance. If all that is being craved is a jolt of confectionery without the health detriments, Poppy may be worth purchasing.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I love this perfume so much, the whole way through! In the beginning I get fresh fruity floral, and in the dry down I get the sweeter candy. It's not a complex fragrance, but I always find myself reaching for this when I'm not sure about what to wear, and, after spraying it, happy that I chose it. I know that there are lots of fruity florals out there, but this one is quality and sets itself apart, in my opinion. This is a scent I never want to be without. It also has fair sillage and good longetivity - I sprayed it at 7:30 AM, and still smell it at 7:00 PM. Highly recommend!

nithidia
nithidia

This scent is not for me. Mix of sweet, aquatic, candy and floral is a mess on my skin and to my nose. I own a whole bottle that I'd love to swap out to a Coach Poppy lover. :)

Sweelty
Sweelty

I hate this perfume! It makes me wanna puke! poppy flower is so much better!

honeysmiles
honeysmiles

This was given to me as a Christmas gift by my nephew, who's, from a young age, said that I always smell good! He found it while searching for something for his girlfriend and thought it "just smelled like" me. - It's a bright, fresh, cheerful fragrance. I wear this when I'm in a fantastic, "go get 'em" kind of mood. I was afraid that it was too bright for night wear, but was without an alternative on a night out and I received several compliments on it. I think Coach did an exceptional job with the fragrance; they could've found a better name for it, however, "Poppy" doesn't do this perfume justice.

shanabanana
shanabanana

This was a blind buy and sadly, a mistake. The cucumber is detectable but the marshmallow/sugar overpowers it. I do like sweet gourmand fragrances but this is sickly. I would imagine that it would be appropriate for a young girl(teen or preteen)as its cute and sweet. Definitely not sexy or sophisticated. The bottle is pretty and I wear this every now and then for work but would be quite happy to give it away and would not repurchase. It is quite long lasting, at the end of the day I can still smell it on me.

bacon.
bacon.

This is my go-to scent for big deals...dates, first days on the job, going to parties. I get compliments ALL the time from men on this one. Its silage is nice, only a few feet, far enough for a cute guy to smell it and ask what it is you're wearing ;)
It smells sweet, kind of citrusy and fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. The candy and marshmallow and vanilla blurbs above are very accurate. I find that I gravitate towards scents that almost ALWAYS have sandalwood in the notes, and I can definitely pick that up in the dry-down. All in all, a great fruity scent, but also one that can be worn by women in their 20s and possibly 30s. I disagree that it does not smell like Viva La Juicy. I own that one, and Viva is very not fruity, and almost exclusively vanilla-y and marshmallow-y.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I enjoy this. I normally dislike aquatic type scents but I don't mind this one at all. I wouldn't pay full price for this but since I managed to get mine for less than half the retail price, I'm happy to see it sitting on my dresser. It's a sweet, fresh, rose-y vanilla. I doubt I'd purchase it again. It's not overly unique but it's definitely a nice, casual summertime scent that comes in a cute bottle. I have nothing bad to say about it.

aficionada
aficionada

I like Coach Signature Summer Legacy very much, and when I found Coach Poppy at Marshall's for $40.00 didn't hesitate to buy it. However, my blind buy wasn't successful. The scent was too harsh and sweet from the get-go. I was waiting patiently trying hard to detect my beloved cucumber, but, alas, it never showed up, at least on my skin. In my case it was all about unbearable sweetness from the beginning to the end. It's quite linear with no surprises. Lasted good 4 hrs. on my skin.
If you like sweet scents, then it'll work for you.

tenshilove
tenshilove

this smells really like marshmalows and candies ,actually it is pretty sweet and young and fun ,sillage is good and longevity is good too,this fragance make feel happy ;)

glassjules
glassjules

I get so confused by the branding of this one, I have coach poppy but the picture on this page I think shows a different one? not sure? Mine is the one in the orange box with graffiti writing. Like it. Its kind of like a BBW scent, which I don't mean as an insult because I like those body mists for fun and easy. But its too expensive to be compared to those:) its sweet and soft. As all of these...it disappears fast on me, but I enjoy having it in my new growing collection. I wouldn't give it away.

nora elia
nora elia

A blind buy!, I can´t say successful finding, but it is ok for hot weather, I was expecting a sweet, fruity smell, however, It is fresh, floral, kind of aquatic smell, it doesn't go with my chemistry and poor silage. perfect to use at work, very inoffensive. 6/10

sunkissedcoral
sunkissedcoral

I love this! It's such a beautiful, fresh and warm fragrance. It has a distinct creme-brulee accord that just wraps you up in feminine loveliness. I love the marshmallow note as well, mixed with the bright fruity florals. I want this so badly!

brandiwine1980

Sold it, no lasting power on me and one of the other reviewers commented she has this experience with all the Coaches and for me, minimal sillage. I have body sprays that last and project better than this.

torkwan
torkwan

I definitely did not like this perfume when initially sprayed--I'm not an aquatic or ozonic fan at all. But WOW, after like a minute, this smells like heaven and I'M TOTALLY OBSESSED.

I'm not a huge Coach addict, and I'm certainly not into perfumes that are too sweet, nor aquatic (as I've mentioned). But this really is a perfect balance of both that is so addicting it's made someone like me like it.

This turns into a sweet floral scent that isn't too sickening or too candy-like because of the cucumber I guess. I mean, I normally hate that crap but honestly, I think it cuts the sweetness enough to make it not gourmand. Does that make sense?

This is so perfect for daytime and nighttime, I constantly get compliments when I wear this.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I have never smelled this perfume before. I was browsing in Sephora yesterday an asked the salesperson for some new perfume ideas, because I'd like to try different ones. She asked me what scents I like the most and after telling her that I like Gardenia and Jasmine scents, she immediately pulled this one off the shelf and made a sample vial for me, since it has both. I wore it for the first time today and it smells heavenly! It has lasted all day so far (7 am -5 pm). Right now, smelling my wrist I still smell a good amount of Jasmine and Vanilla. Very pretty and girly. I would buy a bottle of it. Very office appropriate.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Found a bottle at marshalls that someone stuffed in between some clothes on a shelf I put it back because I think someone is returning to buy it so maybe next time ;)

brandiwine1980

I wanted this for along time. Loved the name, bottle, and the way it smelled in magazines. Plus poppies remind me of my grandma...But for such an expensive fragrance, I'm disappointed. Doesn't smell real original, more like a teen scent than a woman. Also, I have to use it like a body spray in order to even smell it, it fades fast. I layered it w/ S.F. Dream and worked well. I do like the Marshmallow note, prob why it is still in my collection.

rosembloom
rosembloom

This lovely is a mish-mash of Fantasy, Cool Cucumber and sugared rose to me. I find it suits me quite well, though the initial blast of Cucumber seems a bit out of place. Now as it settles, Pink Sugar meets DKNY New York.. I am baffled : when testing it at the perfume counter, I got nothing but marshmallows, honey and rose. Now so many notes emerge that I cannot seem to follow them! The mandarin strikes a cord resonating with morning freshness; the jasmine is tame and sweet, accompanied by the aquatic note of water lily renders the Gardenia more succulent than floral. What it merges into is a lovely crème-brûlée and Woody vanilla fluff. Refreshing yet seductive, this is my little guilty pleasure in the morning now.
Makes me feel feminine, cool and fresh and puts a spring in my step. Not a favorite, but much loved! If the longevity were better, then perhaps I would repurchase but it sits quite demurely on my skin like a rosey DKNY.

I realy Love it I try it My to note are Sweet Candy vanilla A bit of ginger

I realy Love it I try it My to note are Sweet Candy vanilla A bit of ginger

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Smells just like Victoria’s Secret Angel. Sweet!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Apparently Poppy is very popular with young women, and I had a chance to sample it along with Poppy Flower. Digging into this fragrance was no treat for me, let me tell you. Synthetic, sweet, a little loud for the first hour, and totally against the grain of any maturity, innovation, and whatever painful strides feminine perfumery has taken in the past decade. Sweet fruity notes up top, followed by a softer, powdery amber with freesia and jasmine, all waffling listlessly over some department store-styled sandalwood reconstruction. And did I mention the generous edging of cotton candy? It's cute enough and certainly fresh, with some aqueous elements dutifully inserted in the mix (must be the cucumber note). My reaction couldn't be more staid: ladies, wear this and put me and your boyfriends to sleep. It's nice in that superficially froot-flavory way, like a pleasant candle aroma, but beyond that it's hardly a serious perfume.

teilani
teilani

I received samplers of Poppy Flower and Poppy. I prefer Poppy Flower but am not overly taken with either. Both remind me of the summer body sprays I used as a kid from the local drug store and I cannot quite get the link with those synthetic monsters out of my head when I smell these on application, even if they do improve some with time.

Coach Poppy is actually one I rather dislike. The cucumber note sits badly with me (I don't think I've ever cared for it in scents I wear) and the sweet as a counter point bothers me further. The synthetic notes are loud and long to me with this and I truly hope that other people's chemistry is kinder to this scent than mine.

I have Viva La Juicy and can understand people pointing out the similarities, but I would say that I quite prefer Juicy for my hit of sweet - which is something I go for judiciously.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is such a happy, sweet scent.

Vanilla, citrus, freesia blend really well together with a gentle sweetness that last incredibly long on me. For as light as this is I can't believe it lasts all day long. Throughout the day, this doesn't evolve any too much on me. Initially, it's more sweet, then the freesia and citrus pop a bit.

I don't like how they changed the coloring of this to blue/purple though. I liked it better when it was that coral color.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

We got Poppy for MIL for her birthday recently. I don't usually like rose, but blended with the vanilla and citrus in this one, it works nicely. Poppy is a fun, light, happy, sparkling fragrance. It's youthful, but still sophisticated. It's the only Coach fragrance I like.

londonhermit
londonhermit

The initial spray its marshmallow and cucumber. The dry down on me was fressia city.It's very disappointing because I could have brought a fressia scent from eBay.

aso226
aso226

I just got a sample of this... it smells like burning skin on me!!! Wretched. So sad, because I loved it in the store. Perhaps I got a bad sample? Either way, I'm not giving up hope yet.

bnporter81
bnporter81

I really, really like this perfume and was so excited when I put it on my skin and after a few minutes it smelled just as good (and the same) as when I first put it on! It's very hard for me to find a perfume that doesn't change it's scent after a short while...Anyway, the excitement turned to disappointment when the smell almost completely faded off after about an hour. :( I would definitely be in LOVE with this if the scent would just stick around longer.

Overall likeability of scent: 4.5/5

JemCalico
JemCalico

You know those syrups that they put in snowcones? I'd rather wear that than this because I can at least eat that stuff. This is just nauseatingly sugary.

lcommisso
lcommisso

It is very sweet, but it is light, and something I wear to work because it is one of the lesser dramatic perfumes in my wardrobe. I think it is a younger fragrance, so it isn't something I would buy again as I creep further along into my 30s.

cajuncocoa
cajuncocoa

Too sweet...tried it at the store and couldn't wait to wash it off!!

annasmells
annasmells

Very young- candy and florals all at once. It has appeal in the store. Did not wear often and later sold on eBay.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

my friend got me the sephora 10 sample giftbox for my birthday two years ago, and coach poppy was among them. when i first used it, i thought it was sweet. and VERY long lasting (8 hours or more on me?). sillage is strong, but not outrageous. the person sitting across frome me eating dinner could smell it though. i find this a "winter" sweet scent. a "summer" sweet scent would be like DKNY be delicious or ralph by ralph lauren. it blends in pretty well with me skin, so after the opening, it becomes very natural. almost like an inborn scent to me. also, i think it is a rather grown-up sweetness. not playful, but graceful. i finished the sample, tried it once more at sephora, then decided to buy it. because every time i use it, it becomes increasingly addicting. it puts me in a good mood everytime i wear it :) one last note: DON'T overspray it. might smell synthetic.

edeangelis
edeangelis

I was so surprised by how much I love this perfume! It starts out citrusy (but not like a squirt of orange juice in the eye way, a nice way), and then dries down sweet (like a vanilla marshmallow). I literally dreamed about this scent last night. I had some on my wrist the night before, and in my sleep I kept searching for it, and woke up with my wrist right next to my face:) And yes, it lasted all night:)

filmoyster
filmoyster

I do not like Coach Poppy, EXCEPT for how it smells in the magazine inserts. I found:

- A blast of generic fruit and cucumber upon spraying
- A minute later noticed a synthetic rain scent that brought on a headache
- Overpowering floral and sweet notes

Overall I found Coach Poppy to be an unbalanced fragrance. I might like this better if there were more marshmallow and creme brulee to counter the floral and cucumber scents.

*2/10 rating
*7/10 headache factor. This gave me a sinus headache and I sneezed quite a bit.

filmoyster.wordpress.com

Bety2994
Bety2994

This perfume is amazing, I love it is Floral and sweet ..i like as smell .. make me feeling as that pretty girl I've been in inside me..I highly Recommend for Girls between 15 age to 25 age.. this smell so good ... but the fixer not is long lasting , that is the only bad, that had but is Great Parfum!!

Milladane
Milladane

Coach Poppy is a softly sweet, fruity/floral, and pleasant perfume. I don't feel like the sweetness is a candy sweetness, but a fruity sweetness, because I think the orange note gives it a fruity quality rather than a more synthetic candy/marshmallow sweetness. For over-the-top candy sweetness, try the Tokyo Milk line.

I like it, it's nice. But don't expect it to be distinguishable from the other pleasant fruity florals widely available today. And like the other ones, does not last on the skin, or at least my skin. This is what I think: every company is releasing similar fragrances to cash in on the mass appeal of fruity florals. And rightly so, they should. They are essentially competing on the brand popularity rather than the fragrance themselves. Let's admit it...sometimes, or all the time for some people, it's not about the juice, the design of the purse, or the fit of the clothing....it's about the brand, which is totally fine. I, too, occasionally become drawn to a product simply because of the brand. So if you like Coach and the bottle design, this is as good a scent as any to purchase if you need a fruity floral to add to your perfume wardrobe.

kimkelbert
kimkelbert

The only reason why somebody would put a bad review about this fragrance is because it doesnt go with her skin chemistry, this lovely perfume is the best i have ever smelled, it does not smell like anything else especialy viva la juicy because juicy perfumes are just plain out cotton candy smells. In Poppy the marshmellow gives it that sweet innocent smell to it and blends perfectly with the other notes,i have gotten a compliment from everyone i know that this perfume is seductive (an opinion from my guy friends), all the girls say it smells very lovely and very feminine, good job Coach !!!! This is my signature scent.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

First blast is refreshing. Sweet and cool, like a minty drink. QUICKLY gives way to sweet sweet overpowering sweet. I mean, you get SECONDS of that opening, and then it's like GAH, what have I done? I can't stand this kind of smell. Like bubblegum.
I suppose I can pick out the florals in it...and I can smell it calming down a bit and I'm getting a little woodiness which is grounding it and bringing it back from Candy Land...but it's still just far too sweet for me to ever wear. I have a headache already, and it's only been a few minutes. I'm still holding out hope for it's final dry down. There's something soft & comforting at the bottom, but it's buried.

That was my skin. On cloth...WHAT?? It smells like a fruity soda pop made with rose water and it makes my nose tingle and everything. I actually really like it. I may use up the rest of my sample spraying right onto my clothes. It's very fun and lets me hold onto some of that refreshing quality that just JUMPED off of my skin and ran away.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I just got this in time for Christmas, and I really like it. It doesn't last very long on me and it does resemble Live Luxe! I should have followed my wish list and gotten that instead!

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

I bought the largest bottle of this on impulse as a birthday present to myself last year. At the time i was like, "wow i love this!" now, not so much.

that being said, I still like it, but I don't think it was worth the $90 for me. It smells like a lighter version of BS fantasy to me. Not anything special imo.

poivrerose
poivrerose

I've just discovered this, and I'm glad I have, because I sincerely think this is a very well constructed fruity floral. It is feminine bordering girly, sweet- but not cloying, fresh- but not piercingly, and so prettily floral. Just very nicely balanced in my opinion. I smell mainly the sweet notes, cucumber, and water lily - perhaps a hint of rose and freesia. It does have this slight soft pleasant aquatic vibe. I'm definitely enjoying it. It lasts a very good amount of time, and has perfect middle of the road projection. This would probably be vastly well liked. I couldn't see what one wouldn't like, unless you hated one of the main notes. If you're looking for a nice even fruity floral - try it!

jesusislord
jesusislord

I tried to like this perfume! Something smell very artificial and synthetic about this perfume! Also my husband didn't like it so I gave it away!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Out of all the coach poppy fragrances, this one is my second favorite. I like how the top notes are clean but fruity smelling at the same time. I also love the bottle and I think that these bottles are much cuter if purchased in the smaller sizes.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

This smelled very nice. I liked the sweet fruitiness of it at the beginning, and the refreshing cucumber. But the dry down wasn't my favorite. It smelled like dried cucumber mixed with sandalwood. It wasn't repulsive or anything, just not my taste. It is a good one though, just not for me.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

This is a favorite of mine, I always seem to come back to it. It's so fresh, cucumber is very prominent. It doesn't really change though out the day, but that's ok cause it smells great! I can see the resemblance between this and Britney Spears fantasy,but I don't find this as sweet and cloying.

swtcandy
swtcandy

Light, fresh, and smells like a yummy raspberry sorbet. The scent didn't really develop throughout the day and smelled the same after several hours. I do find it smells almost exactly like Hanae Mori No 7. This has way better lasting power though.

almarie
almarie

Coach Poppy is a very pretty, girly, fragrance but it does resemble some of the celebrity scents out there. It also reminds me of Hanae Mori 7 (bright pink bottle). I really do like this compared to the Poppy Flower one,though, which I felt was to floral and gave me allergies. With Coach Poppy I can definitely pick up on the marshmallow and I adore it.

dulcette
dulcette

it's okay, but not memorable. flower-bomb at the beginning, dry down is a sugar-bomb.

christa.self.5
christa.self.5

Smells like the (very overrated) Flowerbomb on me. Still love it. Was my boyfriend's first Christmas gift to me.

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

this smells identical to fantasy by britney spears, but better. it is not as sweet and headache inducing as BSF. it is well blended and a long lasting scent.

so i sprayed this on for work this morning, after first spritz cumumber clean fresh and light, then sweet reminding me of fantasy, then in the dry down it reminds me of live by jlo. all in all its a good scent , and again very long lasting.

Soie
Soie

A scent of cucumber, candy, gardenia and cedar. I don't care for the initial blast of vegetal cucumber mixed with candy but after that dissipates, it smells similar to Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame, which I do like.

sapphira07
sapphira07

I am 31 and i love this - it's light, fruity and sweet - but as another reviewer said it would not be my signature scent...although I am so addicted to scent that I don't have a favorite - I love hundreds of perfumes!

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I have tested them both and I love them so much very light and sweet these are the first coach perfumes I'll probably have

Adureeuh
Adureeuh

Coach Poppy is a great, light scent. Definitely not too strong or overwhelming, smells lightly fruity at first with a touch of sweetness, and is blended well enough that I don't pick out any of the notes at first. Within a couple of hours, it changes into a warm vanilla-ish marshmellow scent on me, which is really nice and not overly sweet. I use it for going out with my boyfriend because it stays close to the skin and someone has to be close to you to smell it. I think it works well in the spring, but I also like to use it in the summer. I don't recommend it for use in cold weather as it tends to completely disappear.

HANDAN86

i agree ... poppy does smell similar to live luxe which i had before. i find the dry down is what reallly smells like live luxe.

HANDAN86

soooo this is my 2nd review .. my boyfriend surprised me w/ a bottle of poppy a few days ago!!!! he picked out poppy b/c it was a perfume he and i loved. i've been wearing it for the past two days. smells fresh and light. to me i would say this smells like a cucumber watermelon sugar candy!!! it's a cute and happy scent. :)

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

Wow, this brings back old memories. It's sweet and watery, something about it reminds me of a lotion that I used to use in junior high, right about the time that I was transitioning from being a little girl and finding my own wings.. it's mature enough to where I would not feel akward about wearing it now, definetly fun and frisky however this is not something that I want to smell like all the time anymore.

HANDAN86

I LOVE COACH POPPY!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF THE POPPY LINE. VERY YOUNG, JUICY, FRUITY, FUN, FLIRTY, SWEET, AND GIRLY. SMELLS LIKE ALLLL WOMEN CAN PULL THIS OFF - ALL AGE GROUPS, EVEN THOUGH IT IS A YOUNGER SMELL. IF I'M IN MY 50'S A STILL LOVING IT ... I'LL STILL ROCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEN TOO :) I HOPE TO PURCHASE A FULL SIZE BOTTLE AND LOTION SOON!!!!

Kyi
Kyi

My boyfriend just gave me this for my birthday. I have never smelled this before so I didn't know what to expect. I just tried it for the first time a moment ago and immediately I thought "This smells exactly like something I already have!" Well, not exactly, but strikingly similar!! And it's Live Luxe by Jlo. I know the notes for both perfumes are different, but I swear, they smell VERY similar. Poppy is a little softer and "cuter" but Live Luxe is a more citrusy/tropical version of it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Coach poppy is sweet, young, and light! Sweet candy, fluffy marshmallow, and whipped vanilla with a light crisp cucumber and subtle hints of water lily and mandarin. Coach Poppy should really be classified as an eau de toilette and not an eau de parfum, it has no lasting power, but other than that I really love this fragrance!

aefiction
aefiction

Super sugary sweet, young, fruity floral. Did we really need another one of these on the market? The scent just feels very very young, too common, about as played out as coach's handbags.

Legacy by Coach was a nice fragrance, I wonder why the newer collections leave something to be desired?

verzosa
verzosa

The top notes of this perfume are very fresh and vibrant, but the dry down smells like baby powder on me. I wish this perfumes top notes would stay the same throughout when I wear this.

I eventually swapped this for Ange ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy. Which I find is a more grown and sophisticated, spring and summer time scent.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

This is a very good spring scent. I love the dry-down the most, that's when it gets warmer and sweeter. The first sprays are a little more bold and floral, kind of a "green" smell, but not bitter.

gabi07
gabi07

Everyone's telling that it smells very sweet (diabetic hahahaha) but not in me, i was expecting something that smelled like vanilla or jasmine but it was very different. Kinda strong and more floral to me, i didn't smell vanilla so much and didn't smell marshmallow at all.

A nice frangance but boring to me, just not my tipe.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I love me some Coach Poppy! It's a sweet and fresh fragrance that's perfect for Spring and Summer. While I think it smells youthful and bright, I still think that most ages can pull off this fragrance well.

I think this perfume has a very interesting and lovely blend of sweet notes and floral notes. I personally don't think they clash or compete with each other at all. The notes come together really well and it doesn't feel overdone to me.

The sweet note that my nose can detect the most is the marshmallow. I can also detect the vanilla, but it's not obvious. The sweet notes don't feel overpowering because of the cucumber and floral notes. The cucumber creates a very juicy and watery feel to the fragrance, which also creates a wonderful freshness to the florals. Of all the florals, I can smell the rose the most, and rose can usually become too strong and headache-inducing. The juicyness of the cucumber creates a freshness and softness to the rose that I enjoy tremendously.

I can detect the sandalwood and the virginia cedar, but, like all of the other notes in Poppy, they don't overpower anything. It's just another interesting quality to the fragrance that helps blend everything nicely. The sandalwood and virginia cedar keep the perfume grounded and keep the fragrance from being too sweet or too flowery.

All in all, I think this is a fragrance that blends all of its notes extremely well. I don't think the fragrance is too sweet, too flowery, too fruity, too woodsy ... Too anything! If you like perfumes that have a little bit of everything, check out this one, because I think it manages to add a bit of everything really nicely!

mjloria
mjloria

kaskas, this is the diabetic one, they changed the bottle, used to be blue, now it's pink and the bow is red. the other one stayed the same. i personally prefer poppy flower, i used to like this but last time i tried it i couldnt smell anything but sugar.

I'm kind of confused.

In some pages the original coach poppy is this pinkish/orange bottle, in other pages, the fucsia bottle is the original coach poppy. Which one is the original and which one is the flower one?

One smells exactly like Britney Spears Fantasy, and the other one smells fresher and less diabetic. Could someone please enlighten me?

Thank you!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Coach Poppy is too sweet for me. The mixture of the candy and marshmallow notes overpower the floral notes in this.

Martyna
Martyna

On me this is a fun fragrance nicely balancing some very sweet notes with very fresh ones. I find that most fragrances tend to tip over to one side or another, but in this case it just seems to be 50/50 with a soft, common, flowery backgrond.

The madarin in the opening is fresh and clearly citrusy, although also just a tiny bit bitter (which is not a bad thing for me). I find it becomes less zesty once the perfume gets to breathe on my skin for a while. The cucumber definitely freshens this up and smoothes it a little, but I don't find it overly noticible and I don't feel like I walk around smelling of cucumbers. It's more like you have to know it's there to notice and identify this fresh, smooth hint as cucumber. There is also some sweet and watery lotus and a little of slightly peppery freesia.

And then there is the sugar bomb face of this fragrance. Vanilla? Yes, a lot. Marshmallow? Oh yes, even more. Some other candy stuff? Oh yes. Some caramel maybe. Plus some sweet sandalwood to top it up. Had it not been for the fresh part of this fragrance, this combo would've given me a massive headache even though it's just yummy. They fresh and sweet notes balance each other nicely and smell pretty well-blended on the smooth gardenia-rosy background.

I think that for me, the charm of this perfume is precisely the fact that it seems to lock two personalities in one bottle. There is the sweet, girly face smelling of candies and making you wanna hug the person because it's just so cute and a little bit childish. And then there is fresh, a bit sporty and active one. Not that the two are mutually exclusive, but it's like extracting the essence of each and putting them together to create one hell of a young, cheerful and cute scent.

Although I really enjoy it, for me it's one of those 'I-like-it-but-it's-not-really-me' scents. On my skin it just too 'defined' and leaves nothing to interpret so I would get bored with it instantly. Just makes me smell like a young girl and nobody could think differently if they smelled it on me.

Good sillage and longevity on my skin. I found it lasted all day. I wouldn't buy a bottle but I am happy to have a sample or two laying around and waiting for the rare days when I want to smell very, very girly.

marydoan90
marydoan90

I don't really like Coach's fragrances, but WOW do I love this scent.
Cucumber prevents the sweetness from being cloying.

Juicy, fruity, fresh and definitely YUMMM. This is a funner, younger, and sweeter than Poppy Flower.

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I am so surprised this has received such negative reviews. I absolutely LOVE Coach Poppy. It is my favorite scent. It's so lovely. It's strong, but in a very pleasant way. It's bright and citrusy. The lasting power is great. Overall, I think it's amazing, and it works so well with my skin chemistry.

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

It smells EXACTLY like Bath & Body Work's Paris Amour. EXACTLY. Very Rich Floral perfume. It is nice. I haven't tested it, or worn it on my skin yet,but i can imagine it giving me a headache. It smells expensive, though. If that makes any sense. lol. I think that the bottle is gorgeous, though.

zulukline
zulukline

Haven't bought it yet but have smelled it on many occasions, much better than Poppy Flower IMHO. Poppy Flower is nice and I will buy it as well, but it's a little too floral-y for my tastes. I prefer fruitier scents, and this is perfect.

EDIT:

It's funny, I leave a review and then a few days later I get it for my bday!! My mother really knows me well, and I adore this scent.

kris6971
kris6971

Received this for V-day and love it!!

Aspendina
Aspendina

I really like this, however it smells exactly like Lucky You to me; just a very clean nothing special scent. Its nice just nothing outstanding.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I do believe I like this one better than Coach Poppy Flower! It's mostly vanilla/green for me... a little caramel on dry down.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I have this tendency to buy anything with the name poppy in it, and I didn't buy this for the longest time. I just assumed it was a baby Coach for teens or 18-21. It must be because spring is coming up, because I thought about this for a whole week. I ended up purchasing the rollerball because it's convenient and good to have. I also have a rollerball of Fantasy and the two are nothing alike. This has more soft florals than candy or sugary sweets. It smells bright, fresh, slightly sweet, and a little floral. Update: I had to return it because the lasting power is basically the same as a cologne.

SheShe
SheShe

It's difficult to find a sample of Poppy in the country I live but I've managed.

When I read here somebody written it's similar to Angel I thought hope not because Angel is my big hate from the first sniff. Thankfully it isn't.

Poppy opens in a nice cucumber mixed with flowers and then becomes similar to Viva la Juicy! but different. Viva! is a pure pink fragrance, Poppy is exactly like coulour of its liquid - light violet. It's also watery, kind of aquatic - oriental - gourmand (but not totally gourmand!), sweet (not overdosed but close to the line).

If somebody likes Viva!, may like it but imo it's worse because it's more watery, even a bit soapy and I don't like watery fragrances that much. Besides pink fragrances rule over violet ones for me ;)

nush imogen
nush imogen

Kind of smells like a celebrity fragrance (the review below says the same thing ive noticed), sweet and girly, the bottle suits the scent well... not bad for a summer day but I prefer Poppy Flower over Poppy, maybe its an age thing ..

kalios55
kalios55

Coach Poppy

I smell this lil cuteness on a paper ad.
It's quite nice .. Well nicer than I expeceted actually. Poppy is very cucumbery fresh and citrusy clean. The scent has some sweetness to it but it's not foody sweet. It's a tart-fruit sweetness.

The more I sniff the more Poppy reminds me of a mixture of 2 Dove Body Mists: Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea and Dove Go Fresh Grapefruit & Lemon Grass!

I do not know how Poppy projects or lasts on the skin.
The scent is nothing original or special .. it's just a nice clean fresh youthful summery scent.

Personally, I'd rather smell Poppy--than other sickly foody sweet celeb perfume--on teen girls for it's cuter, cleaner, and classier. But when I see the price tag .. I will just buy both Dove Go Fresh Body Mists and layer the two.

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Nernanator
Nernanator

I have never been wowed by a Coach fragrance and this is no exception. Simply put - not my cup of tea.

I really like Poppy, but it's not quite "me" enough for me to pay full price. It has a strong citrus quality, without being sour. I also smell marshmallow very clearly, which is what I was hoping for. I just wish it was marshmallow and something else other than orange. The scent didn't last long on my skin, only about 2 hours. I think of Poppy as being similar to Miss Dior Cherie in that it could make a great "first" perfume for a teen girl, or it could make an elegant & casual fruity fragrance for an adult woman of any age.

perfumes30
perfumes30

I love this scent but it doesn't seem to last very long on me.

SexySpice
SexySpice

Britney Spears' quality.
Coach's pricetag.

loewa
loewa

- eventhough it looks tacky and girly and i'm more of a "Bulgarijasminnoirwoman"

it's lovely, happy and uplifting. super for an everyday- fragrance

chromaggia
chromaggia

I was reluctant to try this one due to the name "poppy" (in my opinion, beautiful flower, horrible smell) but I was very, very bored in Macy's while my grandmother paid for her purchases, so as usual I browsed the perfumes. I had tried all but this one, and I'm glad I finally did! This is something that reminds me of the cute girl that wears sweater dresses with leggings and her hair in a braid over her shoulder, a girl that spends her afternoons browsing Barnes and Noble, her purse already overflowing with books. Soft, floral, cozy. I really need to purchase a bottle for myself, I've been dying for it since I smelled it!

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

This is just another dime-a-dozen fruity floral perfume- I don't find this memorable or distinctive at all. It's not horrible but it's just too "typical" for me. If you're looking for a perfume that people won't easily forget once they smell it on you, don't pick this one. If you don't care about that and you just want to smell like "girly" then this may be for you.

i'm loving this. its sweet from the candy and marshmallow notes, floral from the roses and a bit sour from the cucumber. i find it very refreshing. i put it on around 7 this morning and 3 hrs later i can still smell it. i think its unique and i don't think it smells like britney spears perfumes.
8.5 out of 10.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

This one is just a light, fresh scent. It is so light, it doesn't seem to last very long on me. I have tried time and time again to like this one but it just isn't working for me. Too bad they were out of samples and I bought the whole bottle after smelling how nice it was when sparyed on a tester card. I don't feel it is worth the price. There's nice, cheaper versions that smell just like or better than this one on the market......

browneyes55
browneyes55

I like it, the cucumber really works magic to tame the candy sweetness, and the florals are soft and light, never irritating in any way. This is like Gucci Guilty's 13 year old little sister who is a sweet girl and not a brat at all.

I think it is similar to Lanvins Eclat de Arpege, in a way. It's not as feminine/mature, it just also has a juicy opening and soft dry-down. Good for summer.

Update::Its a very popular and i smell it often around at my community college. Somehow that doesn't deter me at all, it just reminds me that i like it....i just wonder what i would think of this scent in 10 years! I'm not entirely convinced is worth the money, but I'm sure weighing it out.

Lalalavender
Lalalavender

First spritz: juicy cucumber. Afterwards, smells really sweet, but somehow sour at the same time. The drydown? Soft marshmallow. And my God this stays on forever! Which is not a good thing if you don't like the scent... I'm torn apart between liking this or disliking it. It's a little predictable if you ask me, but at the same time, it's so yummy! Smells like something a celebrity would put on the market.

Peggspark
Peggspark

It's okay but nothing special - just another in a long line of fruity/florals available today. I'm glad I only have a rollerball of this and didn't shell out $$$ for a bottle! I expected much better from Coach - they should stick to purses!

LittleRed
LittleRed

Initial spray is a little sour, with some sugary sweetness. If it stayed sharp, crisp, and clear, I would consider having a bottle. But the drydown is Britney Spears Fantasy. I used to have Fantasy, and on my skin, there is no detectable difference after the drydown.

Update: This reminded me so much of Fantasy that I started to miss it and bought an inexpensive bottle yesterday. Sorry Coach...

Whit
Whit

I know this has been out for a while, but I had never smelled it until today. The main reason I never smelled it is because the original Coach didn't seem very special to me. So, I smelled this, and to me it reminded me of Britney Spear's Fantasy. I have seen where some other reviewers thought the same thing. If I didn't already own Fantasy, I probably would have bought it, but honestly, I don't see any reason to own them both when they smell almost identical. Plus, it's more expensive than Fantasy, which is a turnoff for me. This isn't a bad scent at all; as a matter of fact, you could probably wear it year round and to work, date nights, casual, etc. It smells like it could be very versatile. Sorry Coach Poppy, Brit beat you out. But if they ever discontinue Fantasy, I'll purchase you. :)

cindo45
cindo45

THIS IS A WINNER!!!!! LOVE IT!!! So feminine and beautiful for the summer. I just can not get enough of it. It does not last as long as I would like, but then what does these days?

Wynter
Wynter

On my skin, Poppy smells like a mix between MJ's Daisy and Brit's Fantasy. Fresh, sweet, floral, youthful and feminine. It's a very pretty, wearable fragrance. It's not really special enough to warrant the high price, but if I found it discounted I'd pick it up.

coprqwn
coprqwn

Smells exactly like "Electric Youth" by Debbi Gibson. I like it personally, but it is very juvenile and overpriced.

krissycat
krissycat

This fragrance starts off like Cucumber Melon from Bath and Body works and ends up smelling like Britney Spears Fantasy in the dry down. I love gourmands so I'm happy with this, but since I have Fantasy already I'm wondering if buying this was a good idea. Poppy might even be a little sweeter than Fantasy.. very very sweet and girly perfume. The bottle is too cute too.

cloyd42
cloyd42

A pleasant invigorating flower-cucumber opening that almost immediately rolls into a huge sticky pink cloud. Candied rose petals are to roses as candied apples are to apples. The florals at this point are almost apologetic and there doesn't seem to be much commitment to them. After about 3 hours this has faded to a weird cucumber-aquatic note that is still too sugary to smell clean. I made the mistake of testing this at lunch and in a late afternoon meeting someone put a chair between himself and me because "you smell weird". This seems to be targeting the kind of woman who's so insecure that she'd pay $200 for a vinyl bag with advertising on it.

Sillage: can be seen from outer space
Duration: 3-5 hours if you can stand the fade-out
Fabulosity: movie theatre popcorn
Price to value ratio: very poor

jonr951

There's a new Poppy called Poppy Flower coming in August I guess. I'm loving the coloring. I'm looking forward to it. Here are the notes: wet ivy, citrus, lychee, cassis, jasmine petals, water lily, rose, peony, sugared raspberry, amberwood, musk, apricot skin and sandalwood. More info is on fashionista. : )

Kiku
Kiku

Ho hum, just another smell alike contemporary perfume. The cucumber in the opening is a nice surprize: very clean, green, and juicy. But it fades quickly and one of the most overly sweet middles takes over. They should call this "Sugarbomb". It smells like burnt sugar, glaceed fruit, and marshmallow fluff. I don't smell any of the notes that are supposed to be in the base. Undistinctive.

sparkybish
sparkybish

lovely, light, fresh, fruity floral that would be nice for everyday in warm weather. Not a tremendous staying power, but better too little than too much in the warm weather!

hermy
hermy

My boyfriend picked this one out for me on his own because he loved it so much! I love it, but I think it works best for a winter night.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells pretty good....light, fresh, floral. Would be good for Spring I think.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

I think this might be one of my new favorites. I have found it's scent style to be similar to regular Coach perfume-they both have that fresh/floral thing going on. Only this one is slightly frutier. The staying power on this is pretty good- it lasted me about 5 hours-not as good as Viva La juicy lasts on me, but nonetheles I can accept about 5 hours of wear. I don't think this smells anything like juicy, but can smell a little fantasy in it. I really like the opening of cucumber and I smell a lot of freesia lasting through most of the scent life. I like the marshmallow, as well, which is slightly noticable. I would love to add this and the coach in the square bottle to my collection. So far, I'm loving Coach perfumes.

Coach POPPY is a not-very-sweet fruity floral fragrance with a resinous quality that initially appeals to me but which smells ever-so-slightly like acrylic or vinyl in the drydown. I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is a plast-icky note, but whatever this acrylic-like note is, it imparts something of a laundry detergent/dishwashing liquid character to the composition as a whole, reminding me somewhat of something from the VIVARA series. From the notes (creme brulee and marshmallow!) I would have expected a sugar bomb, but POPPY is nothing of the sort. I also do not smell any cucumber whatsoever

Is POPPY wearable? Yes. Is POPPY appropriate for public settings and daytime wear? Yes. Is POPPY memorable? No, not really.

peanutisacutie`
peanutisacutie`

I love this perfume! My husband made me try SEVERAL different scents. The lady at the perfume counter knew what I liked and had me try Poppy. I put it on at 4 PM and could still smell it at 9 AM after a shower! Very Impressive! I love the scent and the staying power!

aelias
aelias

Boring - there is nothing unique about this scent. It is defintely not worth the price.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Cucumber! yummmmmm

That is the best part. Sort of smells like BBW Cucumber Melon at first. Then it has a musky rose middle, although I don't see musk in the notes. Hmm? That means something else is making it smell like that. Could it be the cedar? I get no vanilla in the end, just Bazooka bubble gum... rememeber the kind that used to have a comic strip inside the wrapper?

My feeling on this fragrance is that it's a generic, fruity floral concotion to appeal to the masses... 15-22 yr. olds who are fascinated with "brand name" labels and could care less what it smells like as long as it says something.

Thanks to weegee for the sample.

According to my best girl at the only fragrance counter in my town: this is the #1 seller this past Christmas season, (between Thanksgiving and Christmas they sold 150 bottles-that is in a college town during Christmas break!) and though it is nothing like Coach original, it is much nicer than I thought it would be and WAY better than Legacy...

Despite the lack of fruits (other than mandarin) this has a gentle fruitiness to it, perhaps because of the watery cucumber note (not overly detectable, but it adds some "freshness"). The freesia is powdery (as usual) but lightly sweet. The heart is floral, no doubt, but has the unique desserty sweetness of creme brulee, like someone dipped fresh flowers in powdered sugar and garnished a baked custard with them. The drydown is nice, though evanescent to me. Vanilla and dusty woods finish with a marshmallowy yumminess (yes, Naheed, it is the sugarspun kind that will survive a nuclear war!) that is more like Marshmallow Creme ("Fluff" in the States) than Lucky Charms cereal (Thank God!). The name "Poppy" brought to mind (MY mind at least) heavy sleep-inducing oriental flowers, and I detect none of that here. It is okay but the longevity is below average. Something a bit better made than than the usual bargain store brand fruity-florals, but not riche or an instant classic.

Sillage: moderate
Longevity: could be better
Overall: 3/5

There are many better fruity florals out there and in my opinion this is just fine for some, but not for me. I find it not worth the retail price, but would buy it as a gift for someone at the right discount. Come on, Coach...how about doing what you do best? Let's have a leather scent pair for men and women...or here's a thought-maybe a unisex leather scent!!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Very delicate and pretty floral, but has no staying power, it's pretty much gone after 2 hours. I'll use up my sample but won't be purchasing.

guest_Girl-ee
guest_Girl-ee

Everyone seems to be letting the description scare them into thinking this fragrance is an extremely sweet mess. It's not,a sweet mess would be more like Pink Sugar- if you've smelled that. Poppy is suprisingly delicate. I like it as a working/daytime fragrance because it's not too obvious. Does last the day which makes it totally worth buying. It is soft and personnal which I like. A guest commented saying that it smells like DKNY Applicious. Did you mean Be Delicious? Which I love but for me it's way too strong. I'm trying to find a way to wear it so that it won't be too strong. Poppy is much softer. After smelling Poppy I definetly want to smell Coach's other fragrances!

guest_michellejesica
guest_michellejesica

smells great but wears off in less than an hour

secretcrush
secretcrush

I picked this one up for my mom by request... I found it 2b too cucumbery/green in its opening for me but by its drydown some of it sweets have set in making it slightly more appealing 2 me.. I'm assuming this is geared at the teens and pre-teen going back to school as I dont see anyone over 18 going bananas for this...

its allright kinda to sweet though.

mandashell
mandashell

Hmm, this really smells like Fantasy minus a major dose of sweetness. That being the case, I do like it but it isn't different enough to add to my collection. Oh, well. If you like Fantasy but think it is too sweet and not fruity enough then this is perfect for you! ;')

Can't decide if I like it enough to buy it, but it is nice, subtle - not overwhelming. It seems a cross between Angel and DKNY Applicious... Very delicate though... I'm liking it more as it settles...

jenasaisquoi
jenasaisquoi

To me, This smells nothing like Viva La Juicy, It smells to me like what Viva La Juicy was trying to be. I don't particularity enjoy Coach as a company, however I couldn't help from enjoying this when I smelt it on a sample that I received.

melissa
melissa

I bought the purse spray yesterday. I really like the smell. I have had alot of fruity/florals- but this is the best one I have tried. I hope they have it in a giftset later on.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is the most beautiful scent!!!!! smelled it in Cosmo magazine and could smell it for hours after inhaling this from the magazine page!!!!! JUST DIVINE SMELLING!!!!!! Nice Floral, well put bouquet of flowers inn a bottle!

jonr951

It's like the beginning starts out as Circus Fantasy & the dry down turns in2 Fantasy! LOL! They put the 2 scents 2gether! : )

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was able to test this (but just out of a magazine) and it made my mouth water! There are some juicy and sour fruits in the opening that are almost like sour candy, but slightly more mature. As Poppy dries down, you can start to smell the marshmellow and vanilla, which is delicious! And as Jonr951 says, the base does smell quite similiar to Brits fantasy. If this was ever on sale, I would purchase it for sure. But at full price, Its just not quite complex or interesting enough.

jonr951

I don't find that Poppy smells like Viva. It does smell like something though. I can't put my finger on it though. I think the dry down smells like Brits Fantasy. It's a nice sweet fruity floral. I'll get me a bottle when I find it cheaper. : )

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Smells like "Viva La Juicy" w/some creme brulee thrown in.

The thing I always wonder is it mallow (the herb from a marsh), musk mallow (ambrette seeds) of the sickly sweet spun sugar blob that will survive a nuclear blast. Since Coach frags are usually above average I'm hoping for one of the two former although, the perfume industry has done some interesting things with stuff I never thought I would see/smell in a scent.

You are right naheed this may surprise us all...

Coach Poppy by Coach 3.87 out of 5 based on 702 ratings and 136 user reviews

Gift Set
FRAGRANCENET.COM DESIGNER FRAGRANCE SAMPLER for WOMEN SET-7 PIECE WOMENS VARIETY WITH COACH POPPY CASHMERE MIST D G LIGHT BLUE GUCCI GUILTY EXCEPTIONAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SIMPLY BELLE VIVA LA JUICY AND ALL ARE VIAL MINIS
Eau De Parfum 1oz
COACH Poppy 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
COACH Poppy 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Coach Poppy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coach Coach Poppy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coach Poppy by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coach Poppy by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.