Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Coach Poppy Flower Coach for women
dislike

Coach Poppy Flower Coach for women Videos
Coach Poppy Flower Coach for women Pictures

Coach Poppy Flower, launching in August 2011, will delight the fans of the line with its composition that puts more emphasis on the floral tones compared to the original.

The fragrance also exudes fresh floral - fruity character, which is supposed to be more refined and romantic than the debut. It opens with citrusy notes, wet ivy, black currant and litchi. Fruits serve as an introduction to the heart of jasmine, rose, water lily, peony and sugared raspberries, fading into the background of amber wood, sandalwood, apricot skin and musk.

Coach Poppy Flower is available as Eau de Parfum in bottles of 50 ml with body lotion and mini purse perfume.

Citruses Ivy Black Currant Litchi

Jasmine Water Lily Rose Peony Raspberry

Musk Sandalwood Amber Apricot

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Lucky Darling
Pleasures Bloom

Coach Poppy Flower Fragrance Reviews

lollsazz

I have samples of both of the Coach Poppy perfumes (original an Flower). They have some pretty yummy notes to them, but I can't handle neither because of the very very prominent soap smell they have - it smells very synthetic to me :/ Both also smell very green on me, to the point of being bitter, and also very watery, because of the water lily. Although this sounds like a light scent, it's only in the notes - they're actually pretty pungent. I like the Flower version better than the original - less soap in this, but still not a 'like'

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I am absolutely in love with this perfume! I am on my second bottle, which I purchased it on a special price from Strawberrynet. I wear this very often, but occasionally switch it up when im feeling like it. However, this is one I started wearing the most. I get many compliments on it. The only thing I do not like is maybe the fact that it lasts about 5 hours and then its really faded so I am thinking to purchase a roller ball one too. So far, I really haven't found any perfume that has lasted all day long on me, no matter what brand or price would that be. I wear this in any season, I like that i's not so heavy for summer nor too light for wintertime. It has a perfect floral scent, it never gives me headaches, which I think is very important- for everyone around. I will buy a new bottle when i run out of it.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Instant love for me! This is a blast of summer in a bottle, it's gorgeous!
First spritz is fresh and almost citrusy, but not quite. Poppy Flower lacks that sharp citrus blast which can be overwhelming and bitter in other scents, instead it opens with a soft burst of juicy freshness.
This perfume sings and dances with florals bursting forth everywhere!
It has a slightly aquatic note which runs throughout the entire performance.
This perfume is strong with a large silage and great longevity. It is a pure happiness in a bottle!
I'm not one for floral aquatics, but seriously guys, this one is simply lovely and an absolute head turner.

Sugarberries
Sugarberries

This is an unusual love for me as I usually do NOT like florals and do NOT like rose scents and this is highly floral. I'm shocked that I like it so much. It's slightly sweet, very floral with just a touch of fruitiness to keep it from being too floral... I guess, I don't know how to describe it except it's unusually nice for a floral and I detect cucumber notes. Some are saying it doesn't last, maybe not on the skin but on my shirt I love that 6 hour after applying it, I can still smell it on myself which is rare cause you usually can't smell it on yourself even if it is long lasting. So anyone who doesn't like floral still may want to give this one a try. I hate florals yet love this one!

Inventress
Inventress

Coach Poppy Flower is one of the inoffensive fresh florals. It begins with a citrus and litchi introduction, followed by rose, peony, and water lily. The florals are light and ethereal, hinting more at green buds rather than mature flowers. I cannot smell a drydown as the fragrance is too airy. For running errands on a spring or summer day, Poppy Flower could be a choice. It could have pulled off being a good everyday fragrance if its tenacity wasn't as short-lived as 2 hours. It sits close to the skin with a short trail detectable when the wearer moves if standing close.

If you are looking for an everyday item or a light scent to wear to work, Coach Poppy Flower can definitely have a place on the shelf. Not on a perfume shelf, however, as it's a fragrance and not a perfume.

coreynellos
coreynellos

Mans view: very soft, light, elegant. Floral. Fruity, Vibrant. I like this. It's sweet smelling. I love it. Great for women!

almarie
almarie

Nice, but a little too floral for my taste.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I just recently purchased this fragrance for half the price at TJ Maxx. $40.00 bucks to be exact. I find Coach Poppy Flower to be too light for my taste. Perhaps its because the season here is now winter, and the smell seems non-existent on my skin, or "too light." I'll try it again during the summer season and provide an updated review on it.

I personally do not feel it's worth the high price that department stores charge for it. Maybe because I feel the lasting power is weak (I literally have to put my nose on my arm to get a whiff of the smell.) and the notes can be found in other fragrances. It has similar notes to the DKNY delicious line of products but Coach poppy flower smells a little better in my opinion.

The apple in Coach Poppy flower is not as intense as the DKNY line of fragrances, because it's not pure apple, like the apple in Be Delicious. It's apple mixed with a floral. The floral that dominates on my skin is Jasmine, To me, Coach poppy flower is an airy, fresh scent, light and non-offensive. Best used for day-wear and in my opinion during warmer months. I wouldn't classify it as a winter scent. I also wouldn't pay an arm and a leg for it because even though it's a nice scent, it's nothing unique.

THE REVIEW BELOW IS A DUPLICATE.....I JUST HAD TROUBLE LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT.

onlyonline
onlyonline

LOVELY!!!!!!!!! Fresh and floral

celebrity89
celebrity89

Why would someone pay a fortune for this when it smells simple like Curve or Curve Wave. This one is too sharp and shrill, a problem with some pure floral perfumes.

rococozephyr
rococozephyr

Coach Poppy Flower was very light and watery on me, with a very natural, green sweetness that isn't at all sugary or synthetic. It starts off smelling damp and pale, like dewy white petals and crisp green leaves. Wet, but not juicy. As it dries down, it becomes a little less crisp and a more watery, which I think is the cucumber coming out a bit. At this point, it's more like fresh green leaves with a few white petals scattered along the surface of a pond; very wet, but still with an elegant floral crispness. After about thirty minutes, it gets a bit sharper and much greener, and remains very light, but still discernible. By the time I hit one hour, it was much more sharply green and still quite wet.

My overall impression of Poppy Flower is of a clear glass vase, half full of water, with a single freshly-cut, snow white lily in it. It's not the kind of scent I particularly like for myself, but it's the kind of scent that would be nice to smell wafting off of somebody just walking by.

I get absolutely no rose, berries, or citrus from this. I'm not very good at picking out florals, but to me it seemed to be mostly jasmine mingled with either water lily or peony (I will freely admit that I have no idea what either water lily or peony should smell like).

It is also VERY light on me, after about five to ten minutes, I had to stick my nose right onto my wrist if I wanted a proper sniff. It was definitely still there, but definitely close-wearing. By the time I hit one hour, it was only just barely clinging on; still discernible, but making it's way towards the door with no apologies. Whoops, two hours later, it is GONE. This was a little disappointing, since I actually splashed quite a lot on my skin. I would've guessed this was because I forgot to put on lotion today, but I have Coach Poppy Flower on the other wrist and it's still going strong, so it's definitely not just my dry skin gobbling it all up.

My first instinct would be to label this as a spring scent, but I think it would actually work very well (possibly better, depending on your preferences) for winter. It's not as warm as most scents I would consider typically "wintery", but the delicacy and natural sweetness of it would make it very wearable for someone who doesn't like very warm or heavy scents. Though I think I personally would like it better in winter, the coolness and sweetness of it mean it would still work very well in the spring. If it were a little stronger, I would probably call it "refreshing", but it's just a little too light for that; more dipping your toes in a fountain than going for a proper swim.

I think it very easily warrants comparison to DKNY Be Delicious or to Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck.

Be Delicious was one of the first "real" perfumes I actively noticed and liked when I was growing up, so the scent's stuck with me pretty hard; when I first dabbed (read: spilled) Poppy Flower on my wrist, it instantly reminded me of Be Delicious. It's definitely not what I would call a dupe: it's not as strong and has none of the fruitiness that makes Be Delicious, well, delicious. Though it's not as juicy or sweet, it has a bit of the same vibe, cool and green and wet. If you like Be Delicious, but want something a little calmer or a little less edible, Poppy Flower might be what you're looking for.

Wonderstruck was very fresh and yellowy-green for me; Poppy Flower is rather like it's slightly more complex, aloof older sister. They're definitely in the same family, but entirely different people on their own. While Wonderstruck is sunny days and freshly mown grass, Poppy Flower is cool waters and pale flowers, rippling and swaying beneath the breeze that warns of winter. Wonderstruck is gregarious, chatty, lets her hair tumble where it may, and flops down wherever she feels like without any regard for grass stains on her freshly laundered clothes. Poppy Flower is reserved, polite, keeps her hair pinned up, and sits where people are meant to sit or doesn't sit down at all. If you liked Wonderstruck, but would prefer something a little less clean and youthful, and a little more dewy and cool, I would definitely recommend giving Poppy Flower a sniff or two.

If this was within your price range (I got a cute little sample bottle from my mom; looking at the price on Sephora, JESUS, it is nearly seventy dollars for a small bottle), I'd say this would be a good gift somebody who wants something light and unobtrusive, or something that smells quite natural and fresh. Someone who would like something feminine and maybe a little sweet, but doesn't want to smell too sexy or too candied, would also definitely appreciate it.

Like Wonderstruck, I think it would also be a good introduction perfume to a girl or young woman who's used to cheaper, more synthetically sweet body sprays, or someone who typically uses very sweet scents, but could do with something a little more mature or subdued.

While the age range I'd give for Wonderstruck would be anywhere from thirteen or fourteen up to a woman in her twenties, I'd say Poppy Flower could work for older women quite well, if they preferred slightly sweet scents. I also probably wouldn't give it to a girl as young as thirteen (both because their tastes might not run towards something quite as mature and because seventy dollars on a bottle of perfume for a thirteen-year-old seems faintly ridiculous to me); sixteen or seventeen would probably a more appropriate age to be introduced to Poppy Flower.

However, also like Wonderstruck, I definitely would never pay full price for this, for myself or for someone else, unless they'd asked for this scent specifically. Though lovely (and more complex than Wonderstruck), the scent itself doesn't appeal to me, and the lack of throw AND ridiculously short wear-time is a definite dealbreaker for me. Since the latter might vary with skin chemistry, if it sounds like something you think you might like, you should go ahead and check it out anyways!

CycoEva
CycoEva

I wear this almost every day as of lately, I have the huge bottle of it that I received as a gift. Unless its a special occasion I'll wear something else. I'm just working my way through the bottle as I'm sick of the clutter. Its crisp/sour AND sweet/fruity/clean and great for summer but nothing special. Hints of sweet pea and honeysuckle.

andabri
andabri

This is super green and aquatic on my skin. Predominantly water lily, and I get a lot of ivy with dewdrops. I love green and aquatic scents, but this is just so green and straightforward, it is a little pungent, and my nose gets tired of it. There is a touch of sweetness, but it is not a sugar sweet, just a light tinge of sweetness that keeps the green from being overbearingly bitter.

I can see why some people get a cucumber note on their skin, because of how green and watery this smells.

I don't get any of the fruit notes listed, or any of the base notes.

I like it alright, but after I finish my small bottle and sample vials I wouldn't repurchase it.

I kinda feel bad because I'm hating on Coach hardcore. I honestly don't really care for their leather goods or accessories but really I could give a f when it comes to perfume.
I just don't like these perfumes. They all smell so bland to me. I guess the ivy note is sort of a slightly different take on "green"? Eh, in the end this is a fresh/watery floral with a very slight raspberry bubblegum peeking out.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I get a very "green," almost cucumber-y opening (ivy) with a hint of sweet peony. The drydown of this fragrance is very similar to Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, but without the slight powdery notes. Very fresh and clean. This would be great after a shower. However, I can't justify having both Poppy Flower and Fresh Blossom in my wardrobe. If I had to choose between the two I would probably choose this fragrance since Fresh Blossom doesn't fall very far from the Be Delicious tree. Moderate sillage, touch of sweetness. I don't really get any fruit from this. Much nicer than I was expecting but it just doesn't blow me away! Definitely best suited for a younger audience (15-24).

fartico
fartico

Too much sweet.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Deeper and sweeter and more floral than Poppy, this "flower" version has a rich raspberry note that jumps out at me (surprised it doesn't scream out at more reviewers here). Despite that, I do get what everyone else is referring to in the sense that this has a rosy peony glow, with a very poor gardenia reconstruction set against an ambery powdered base of no distinction. I think I like Poppy better, and that's not saying much, but with Poppy Flower there's at least a stab at something interesting with that berry note. Still girls, please.

teilani
teilani

I received samplers of Poppy Flower and Poppy. I prefer Poppy Flower but I'm not exactly taken with it. Both remind me of the summer body sprays I used as a kid from the local drug store and I cannot quite get the link with those synthetic monsters out of my head when I smell these on application, even if Poppy Flower, in particular, improves with time.

It takes a while to get to the middle and base notes that are ... reasonably pleasant to me. I don't much care for the top notes and there are too many scents that I adore for me to want to work at liking this one.

This is another that I leave to others with the knowledge that it's probably grand on some of them.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is much more wearable than the original coach poppy. It is less sweet and more floral, but it didn't amaze me.

lollsazz

Very sweet and soapy, with a hint of what smells a little like cucumber (watery smell, might also be the water lily). I'm not a fan of this perfume - I like more mature smells better. I also have the Coach Poppy perfume, which I like better. It might be a little bit more sweet, it still has that soapiness, but it lacks the watery note.

Quaylou
Quaylou

Sprayed a sample today and it reminded me of Lucky You which is half the cost of Coach Poppy. I can still faintly smell it after 3 hours. I'm not a fan of either.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I tried this scent out in an issue of style watch and loved it for a sample both of the poppies smell great I loved them so much that I got the poppy flower today and i'm wearing it right now but I can't smell it like most people cuz I've had a nasal surgery on the septem wall cuz it was crooked and I think after the operation it took some of my sense of smell but I can smell the litichi well I love it <3

reeves9554
reeves9554

I love the smell, but only I know I'm wearing it, and after thirty minutes, I can no longer smell it. No sillage and no lasting power. It's a lot of money for a little bit of fragrance.

JemCalico
JemCalico

Much more pleasant than the original Coach Poppy. I could sense the jasmine, rose, and apricot. It's a combination that makes a quite nice fragrance. I'm in no hurry to buy it, but if it were on sale I'd probably snatch it up.

Puppypaws
Puppypaws

Easily one of my absolute favorite perfumes ever. When you first spritz, it treats you to a freshly cut bouquet of flowers. The dry down is sweet, not unlike its predecessor, but with more floral undertones. I was given the box set for my birthday last year which came with the perfume, as well as a handy, fuchsia makeup bag with Coach written on it, and a fragrance pencil and sharpener for travel. I even use the box it came in for jewelry. Well worth the expense if you crave the joyous aroma of flowers in springtime.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

I can smell lots of sweet frosted raspberry lychee and jasmine!

domodomo
domodomo

I love this fragrance. It's very subtle and fresh, perfect to wear at the office. It reminds me a little of Clinique Happy In Bloom, which is nice since In Bloom seems to only be sold seasonally and doesn't last as long as Poppy Flower.

TruthserumX
TruthserumX

I'm not crazy about this scent, but people seem to love it. I always get compliments when I wear it. Its a day time perfume good for office wear and out-and-about on the town. Its clean and fresh. I prefer vanille scents and I'm on the hunt for the perfect vanilla, dreamy, powdery perfume.

iamvivian
iamvivian

I was given a paper sample of Coach Poppy Flower at Sephora and loved it. Then got a small sample spray that same day with my purchase. I love how the fruit and floral scents blend so well together. I must get a bottle!

TallTales
TallTales

This smells so very floral on me. I'm not catching any of the fruity smells at all, which is a shame. I guess it is just something to do with my body chemistry that always picks up on the florals. I detect a rather strong powdery smell as well, which I personally don't find pleasant in the slightest. It got a bit more tolerable as it settled, but not enough. This is not a scent I will reach for in the future.

siying.hong

add on to my prev review -

i have purchased the miniature and have been using it for around 1-2 weeks.

the citrus burst at first...reminds me of lime and pomelo. not very sharp but pretty tolerable. after which it transits into a scent that is mostly dominated by light and very very fresh florals.

i dun really detect the sandalwood though.
to me this is a rather linear scent except for the citrus to floral transition in the initial phase. it is a safe scent. although it falls under the 'floral fruity' category, it doesnt have the typical synthetic fruitiness at all. really smells like fresh watery flowers.

no sweetness, just florals, freshness and water. a lovely ozonic floral scent. i can imagine a girl-next-door wearing it.

def suitable to be an everyday scent.
like i mentioned before..sillage and lasting power can be better. but i believe touching up down the day helps. (:

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Out of all of the Coach Poppy fragrances, this one is my least favorite by far. This smells like plastic and I'm very thankful that I didn't spray this directly on my skin. This is a no no for me.

JezebelJazz
JezebelJazz

I have Coach Poppy, although it smells good, and after going through a large bottle of it... I grew really tired of it. It was a nice purfume, but not one I'd rush to replace. So, when Coach Poppy Flower was introduced, I never had the desire to try it.

I got a sample of it when I ordered all my perfumes and I got to say, I definately should have tried it sooner. I coupled it with one of my BBW body sprays and its perfect. It definately smells like a bouquet of flowers, so if you're not into floral/ flower smells, this won't be for you.

It's very mild and fresh smelling as well. On me, you have to be close to where it was sprayed to really smell it. It shouldn't give your co-workers a headache.

Too bad I can't get it half off anymore, bc this is definately on my list of must-haves!

pearlprincess

The bottle is very cute, which is probably why I decided to test the perfume in the first place.

The first spray was very light, but there definitely is some sweetness and floral elements.

The perfume power isn’t strong and takes about a good 4-5 spritzes along the neck and arms for anyone else to be able to detect it, and that’s if they are in close proximity to the wearer.

Besides its lack of staying power, the perfume is every bit as cheerful and sweet looking as the bottle design and color.

This would make an excellent perfume for someone who doesn’t like strong perfume but loves to stay in touch with their pinker feminine side.

Scent 7/10

Staying Power 4/10

siying.hong

This is not the typical floral fruity because it doesnt have the sweetness and citrus of 'fruity'. but i am very attracted to its lightness and its watery notes. with the sweetness and citrus that usually makes a scent smell synthetic, coach poppy flower smells like true flowers.

not a sillage monster, and it stays close to the skin. it doesnt have a lot of depth but is still pleasant. it would be a safe scent. my fren commented it smells like DKNY be delicious and i have to agree, both scents have very striking water notes that makes it smell pretty green. it is safe to say that this scent would never sicken u down the day, like some of the floral fruity ones out there cos the notes are not sharp.

i would hope the sillage can be better (:
this is on my 'want' list!

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Unfortunately, this smells like a funeral. It is the smell of the combination of flower shop flowers at a funeral. The second unfortunate matter is that it only lasts about 30 minutes max on my skin with no development. None of the fragrances from the Coach line work for me.

dame piglet
dame piglet

hmm... On first smell, I thought "waxy? sweet pea?", but yeah, that's peony. Then it seemed like a melon-like or pear-type smell. I thought "sweet floral, but a little cloying."

Once it settled a bit, the floral became more refined, less cloying, when the water lily and jasmine come to the surface and balance it out.

Because of the packaging, I expected a more fruity-candy fragrance, but this isn't. It's more elegant than the packaging implies.

People who are sensitive to flowery fragrances might want to beware of headaches, but I'm okay with it.

Overall, this is pretty. It's a like, not a love because I'm not big on the peony opening, but I think it would be a nice, versatile fragrance for teens on up.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I sprayed my sample of this scent this morning hoping to lighten my mood. That bonk of rose on the head that is the topnote really woke me up for sure. Even though this fragrance is much too young for me I do find it pleasant after the rather overwhelming rose topnote dries down a bit. I would recommend this for a teen. I can see the U.S. gymnastics team wearing this along with their beautiful smiles. It's a well blended floral fruity with a nice green complement that keeps it from being too sweet. I like the litchi, too, makes it a bit unusual.

bambiphan
bambiphan

Litchi scent so cute & lastlong too! I just want to say this is a lovely girl! everyday scent, I guess!

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Smells much better than the original (which just smells like candy). It's a fresh, bright floral that's a tad powdery but still very youthful. It is a bit strong for me but definitely an improvement from the original.

Sidenote- I really wish Fragrantica would put up a page for the new Coach Poppy Blossom already. It's been out for weeks. I think it's the best one so far!

natttttttm
natttttttm

I really LIKE this fragrance but it falls kinda flat and I much prefer DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom at this price point. Some of the notes, like the peony, are nice in theory but seem to only be discernible for a second then blend into everything else. The longevity is average and the sillage is stronger than normal (oddly enough) when compared to similar department store perfumes. It is OKAY but I will not be purchasing the full bottle, it is just too average for me.

Tayloreliza32
Tayloreliza32

I know everyone seems to be raving about this fragrance, but I'm honestly not catching on with the hype.
I have this fragrance (given to me by a friend) and I WANT to like it, but no matter how many times I try it on, all I smell is grass. Plain ol' green grass.
I mean, once I let it sit on my skin a little I kinda smell the floral notes, but its just not strong enough to kill the grass smell.
So sadly, i'm just not to crazy about this scent.
Such a bummer.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

People are going to think I'm absolutely crazy, but to me, Coach Poppy Flower smells almost identical to Bath and Body Works' Wild Honeysuckle. From what my nose can detect, the difference between the two fragrances is that I can smell rose in Coach Poppy Flower. So, I think this perfume is basically Wild Honeysuckle with rose! That's a big compliment coming from me, because Wild Honeysuckle is my #1 favorite floral fragrance!

In comparison to the original Coach Poppy (which I also love), I would say that this is the more mature perfume of the two. There aren't any gourmand notes (like marshmallow) in Poppy Flower, so it makes it feel like a truer floral fragrance. There's still a sweetness from the floral notes, but not a sugary sweetness. Because of the sweet and fresh florals, I'd say that this is a pretty feminine fragrance.

A prominent note that I can detect in this is the rose, which isn't shocking because rose is usually very strong. Rose can either make or break a fragrance, in my opinion. In this case, the rose works extremely well here. I think the citrus notes in this keep the rose from overpowering the other florals. The rose is there, and it is a star player, but it's not smothering whatsoever. Instead, the rose gives Poppy Flower some class!

Coach Poppy is perfect for people who want a perfect blend of all kinds of notes; there's a little bit of EVERYTHING in it. Coach Poppy Flower is another example of a perfect blend of notes, but its category is definitely more focused: This is a floral fragrance. If Coach Poppy is a little too sugary for you, then Coach Poppy Flower may be for you!

nancy920
nancy920

It's fine if people disagree, but this perfume smells masculine. I know... I definitely detect all the floral and fruity notes, but there's something about this fragrance that reminds me of a man.

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

Lovely fruity floral, sweet but not too sweet. Definetly smell the peony, and a combo of other things. It comes on strong and didn't want to die down. For some reason it reminds me of a bathroom spray a friend had a number of years ago... so I kept thinking I needed to leave the bathroom lol. Classic and fresh, but too strong for me.... instant headache.

One plus is that the smell does not change when you put it on, so if you don't like it on the paper you won't like it on your skin.

jennigo
jennigo

Just saw the magazine ad for this fragrance (Fall 2012 issue) and did a double take of the model used: a prepubescent girl?? Really? I realize Poppy Flower is a floral, sweet and sugary, but I doubt it's marketed to the age group in which the model belongs. Hmmm. Also, to the review that describes a sweet- smell as "diabetic," not so much. Those who have diabetes have cells that are actually starving for glucose, thus the need for insulin and other medicines. I'm sure there are more clever adjectives for sweet - may I suggest a thesaurus? Back to the fragrance, the packaging is lovely!

KasKas
KasKas

I'm kind of confused.

In some pages the original coach poppy is this pinkish/orange bottle, in other pages, the fucsia bottle is the original coach poppy. Which one is the original and which one is the flower one?

One smells exactly like Britney Spears Fantasy, and the other one smells fresher and less diabetic. Could someone please enlighten me?

Thank you!

Bettany87
Bettany87

As the name implies "flower", this fragrance is purely floral when I tried it on me. Somehow it does not give me much of the citrus notes and this could well be how my body chemistry reacted to it.

I do like it, it has that youthful vibe even if it's a floral scent. While some highly floral fragrances remind us of our grandmothers, this one does not. I am going to be honest though that this scent seems like some of those other floral fragrances around and lacking unique qualities but it's a very enjoyable fragrance. I also detect something sweet lingering on my skin after a few minutes I sprayed it on me. COACH POPPY FLOWER is fresh, upbeat and very pretty.

flora lee
flora lee

Oh my gosh this is not coming across as fresh on me. I hate when they use a more bitter flower as the base note in a floral perfume. The "genet" accord that Coach uses gives a meadow wildflower effect but it goes too far on my skin and smells like cut hay that's been left out in the field too long. Daisy does the same thing, starts smelling very bitter after a while. I appreciate this perfume but not for an everyday smell fresh and flowery scent. Given the reviews it seems like an easy scent to wear but skin chemistry is still always a factor.

zulukline
zulukline

Went to Ulta and sprayed it on, I was like "Woah this is DKNY Fresh Blossom" sprayed on DKNYFB, could NOT tell the difference. So I suppose I don't have to get it, but the bottle and box is so pretty, I probably will get it even though I have DKNYFB, cause I'm pathetic like that lol.

aprilchild

Been sniffing around at this for a while in department stores, and i found a really great deal on the 3.4 ounce perfume plus rollerball duo on ebay, and i jumped at it. I'm sure glad i did because i LOVE this scent, it embodies my personality completley. While it can be a little strong when you first put it on, its amazing and it lingers all day. after about 8 hours i'd say it smells very light almost like a scented lotion. but it still just stays which is nice because after 8 hours you probably dont really want to still smell as if you just sprayed perfume on. i personally like this a lot more than the original coach poppy because its a lot more floral and not so cotton-candyish like poppy.
its a great perfume especially for younger women. if your a mom hide this because your kids will want to get into it!

gracefragrantica
gracefragrantica

i love this perfume...it's one of my faves...
it's fruity sweet scent is refreshing and somewhat elegant smelling on my body chemistry...doesnt give me a headache at all...good job coach!will definitely get another bottle.

carmie1024
carmie1024

i just got this scent and i love it but not spectacularly loving it.. it deosnt lasts that long on my body. it smells good no doubt about it. it smells similar with Vera Wang princess..

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

it reminds me exactly of fantasy by britney spears. its a good thing though.

pearlprincess

I saw, I went and I tested. These are the words of a perfume enthusiast.

One spray was full of sweet flowers, maybe rose the was the center while the hidden honey suckle or jasmine played softly. The black currant was soft enough to leave room for the raspberry and litchi to be sweet and pink but politely girly.

No alcohol smell or overpowering sweetness. Very subtle and inviting "Come to your girl(y) side, giggle, type.

The amber makes the whole perfume work like silk, nothing cheap about the scent. It's refined, rich and quickly brings a smile to one's face. Scent lasted over 8 hours until 80% dry down. It's beautiful and those who love sweet or powdery scents will love Poppy.

Scent 10/10

Staying Power 9/10

P.S

I'm buying it! :D

IrisPurpleButterfly
IrisPurpleButterfly

I liked this with one spray. I went back to the counter and sprayed myself all over maybe 5 or 6 sprays and I couldnt stand the smell of myself in the enclosed car and had to go home and wash it off. Too strong. First smelled of budding tulips...fresh...spring. Just don't over spray.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

From what I've heard poppies smell nothing like these Coach Poppy perfumes. This is very floral, and reminds me of something else. Perhaps Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom, or one of the others...

ana.stojanovic
ana.stojanovic

I just bought a rollerball of this and I am in love. My mom even likes it and she normally detests perfumes. She wants a bottle for herself, lol. Anyway, it's sweet but not overpowering. Very floral. If poppies smelled like this, I would want to plant a field of them and lye in it just inhaling the fragrance. This is my new everyday staple fragrance. I absolutely love it and would shell out the money to buy more once my rollerball is empty. :)

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

Acrid, fumey, and gives me a funky taste in my mouth. It screeches and has a very chemical smell when dry. It makes me nauseous. It is very hard to scrub off; five washings could not completely remove the smell.

ednaenis
ednaenis

Smells exactly like Estee lauder Beautiful sheer.

Jellybean
Jellybean

oh this smells really goooooood! fresh burst of flowers and citrus with slight nuances of musk. Refreshingly amazing!

natefifield
natefifield

A penetrating floral, with a slight taste of fruit. The aroma is rich, powdery, earthy.

Florals are tricky, because they don't always translate as "beautiful" or "sexy" the way fruity or sweet fragrances do. Florals are innately sophisticated. But this one is not too complicated, a simple bouquet.

It's for a practical, down-to-earth girl, who wants to add an aromatic dimension to a colorful but simple sartorial ensemble.

jenny2301
jenny2301

This perfume reminds me of Aura from American Eagle,Which is now discontinued but I loved it. Now I love this too!Thanks Coach!!

Allisontaylor
Allisontaylor

This totally makes me feel refreshed and happy. It is not like a fragrance but like a body wash or lotion on me. So light that sometimes you forget its there. But I really do love it. i spray this on when I dont want to put any perfume on.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Clean, fresh, makes you feel like you have just taken a shower when you spray it on! It's subtle, but sexy and lasts long, great for a lovely spring day, also a + for the cute bottle design!

chromaggia
chromaggia

Wow! Did I spray a perfume or stick my nose into a basket full of flower petals? This perfume smells exactly the same as the local greenhouse in the middle of summer. I've smelled actual wildflowers that aren't as floral as this. My new favorite floral, hands down.

Mimi994
Mimi994

I LOOVE IT!!Wow so flowery

I do find Coach POPPY FLOWER to be more floral and less acrylic/vinyl than its namesake, but to my nose this fragrance, like so many recent floral launches, toes the line between household cleaning products and perfume. I believe that the "wet ivy" and the "water lily" are contributing to the overall aquatic feeling here, but the peony is also fairly dominant. This composition is definitely more of a floral than a fruity-floral fragrance to my nose, as I do not actually detect any of the fruits listed as notes.

Since I did not really enjoy POPPY, I'm neither disappointed nor surprised to find that POPPY FLOWER is also not for me. This one might work for those who like the offerings of the house of Clean.

lordnuey
lordnuey

I like it a lot
It's like cut the shapness and the over-sweetness from the original...But It smells like DKNY be delicious fresh blossom which I already have... so.

Ditto25
Ditto25

Fruity and floral and not too sweet! This is a very pretty scent. If you are someone who isn't attracted to strong floral or fruit scents you may want to avoid this. I love this, but when I wore it my BF got a terrible breakout! He liked the smell but this may be too strong for some. I also want to add that this is one of those perfumes that can smell totally different depending on where you spray it. I know that can happen in general, but I really noticed it with this one. When I sprayed it on my skin and and air is seemed to be more floral. When I sprayed it on the tester paper it smelled more fruity. I had to walk around with it on to determine if I liked it or not (and hence found out it caused a breakout to my bf). I loved it but caution to those with sensitive skin and/or allergies to try it first

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I tried this one in Belk and brought samples home also (I don't like to pay that much for a bottle of perfume unless I know for a fact that I love it). It has a pleasant smell but I don't seem to notice any fruity hints at all. It reminds me of Estee Lauder Pleasures, especially after it drys down on my skin. It is nice but I don't think I will go back to purchase a bottle.

shannonb453
shannonb453

I love this smell!! It is perfect for a lunch meeting or date night. I honestly have not ever been happier with a fragrance.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

On me, this was a sharp, white floral, similar in style to Estee Lauder Pleasures. I didn't get any of the fruity notes, and most definitely no raspberry. It is possible that the apricot note in this composition is what is responsible for this fragrance being screechy-sharp on my skin. I have trouble with that note.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a really nice fruity floral. Sweet and light. Very refreshing for a Spring or Summer day. I like it alot because it is very clean smelling.

dollbarbie
dollbarbie

Way too much floral and i pick up a urine smell in this perfume

Cams
Cams

Stunning fragrance - the fruity notes complement the floral notes beautifully. Much better than the original! Strongly recommended for fruity, floral lovers.

Coach Poppy Flower by Coach 3.78 out of 5 based on 423 ratings and 78 user reviews

COACH POPPY FLOWER for WOMEN by Coach EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Coach Poppy Flower by Coach for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Coach Poppy Flower by Coach for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Coach Poppy Flower Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Coach Poppy Flower Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Coach Poppy Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coach Coach Poppy Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coach Poppy Flower by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coach Poppy Flower by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.