Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Poppy Wild Flower Coach for women

Poppy Wild Flower Coach for women
dislike

Poppy Wild Flower Coach for women Pictures Poppy Wild Flower Coach for women Pictures

The new successor of the collection Coach Poppy has been presented in Summer 2014 and has arrived on the market in late July. This fragrant beauty joins the floral collection started in 2010 with the first edition Coach Poppy followed by Coach Poppy Flower (2011), Coach Poppy Blossom (2012), Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom and Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom (2013) and the new edition, Coach Poppy Wild Flower (2014).

The floral composition in rhapsody of the fragrance Coach Poppy Wild Flower is refreshed with luminous accords of lemon and mandarin in the top notes united with freesia and pink pepper. The floral bouquet in the heart accentuates beauty of sambac jasmine and lemonish lily of the valley, delicately sweetened with peach zest, while the base provides floral notes of elegant jasmine and velvety violet adding depth and warmth thanks to patchouli, cedar and soft vanilla.

Fragrance Coach Poppy Wild Flower is available in a flacon of the same form as previous edition with a flower in crimson color, as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum limited edition.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Freesia Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Sambac Lily-of-the-Valley Peach

Patchouli Violet iris Cedar Vanilla

La Vie Est Belle

Poppy Wild Flower Fragrance Reviews

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

My boyfriend just gifted me with a bottle of this fragrance today. To me, it smells identical to La Vie est Belle by Lancome. I shouldn't be surprised, because he loves La Vie est Belle, so it's only natural that he would gravitate towards this.

FloralMoonlight
FloralMoonlight

This is BY FAR my favorite Coach scent. The only one I bothered to purchase. I'm not too fond of the brand, but this scent is special. It all blends together beautifully and is perfect for fall. I try to wear a different fragrance everyday, but it's difficult to not wear this one all through fall. I might, but then I would go through the bottle and I would have to buy another one and it's kind of expensive. I found a 3.3oz bottle at Marshalls for $40 and I considered that to be a good deal. If I ever find it at a better price, I will definitely stock up because this has got to be in the top 10, maybe top 5, out of my 200+ fragrances.

Rotorwife
Rotorwife

CPW is fruity and slightly woodsy. I can smell the pink pepper but it's not too spicy. It has a deeper scent than the other Coach Poppy perfumes and I like it much better than the others. I think this perfume could be worn year round but is more of a daytime scent because of the fruitiness. It has moderate sillage and lasts for 5-6 hours on me. I don't think that this perfume is sexy or alluring....it's just pretty and elegant. I found this on discount and almost passed it by because I haven't been a huge fan of the Coach line and I'm trying to cut back on my perfume addiction. I'm really glad I gave it a try. It's a keeper!

AnitaWV
AnitaWV

My favorite of the Coach Poppy line. I received small bottles of three at Christmas: Coach Poppy, Coach Poppy Flower and this, Coach Poppy Wild Flower. I love the patchouli, and it lasts longer than the others on me. I am a dichotomy when it comes to fragrance. I like spicy and sweet scents together. This scores big with me!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I saw this at 40% off in the checkout line at a popular cosmetics store and decided on a whim that it would be nice to try something new. I'm glad I did! Poppy Wild Flower isn't something I'd normally go for, but the fresh, spicy opening is refreshing and invigorating. My skin tends to amplify cedar notes, and this scent is no exception. Poppy Wild Flower begins with a blast of pepper and fresh cedar with sweet citrus zest and earthy patchouli. In the heart, flowers mingle a little bit as things settle. The dry-down sweetens and mellows a bit, developing a warmer, cozier feel as vanilla and powdery florals emerge, though patchouli and cedar remain the major players in this fragrance. I'm quite pleased overall. Silage and longevity are both moderate, and if you find it on discount it is quite reasonably priced. Thumbs up.

barentonwithaba
barentonwithaba

I love the Poppy line. This ones does not fit in! It's way too powdery/spicy. It smells like nothing like the rest of them. They should have come up with different marketing for this scent. I was not a fan.

LightHeart
LightHeart

A huge dissapoitment for me! I like fresh florals and fruity scents, for the evening wear my favorite is a heavier sweet scent - hypnotic poison.

I like most of the Coach scents as well, but this was a repulsively bitter, odd smelling perfume. It did not smell like any of the ingredients listed. Very odd. I was thinking may be to gift it to one of my grandmothers (could it be a more mature scent??), but was not sure they would appreciate it or if I could handle this smell on anyone around me.

rox2929
rox2929

I was not expecting it to like this perfume as much as I did. I won in the store hopping to buy Jimmy Choo and since they did not have it I wandered around. Least to say I just love it!! Is a nice fragrance with a lot o silage and the smell is divine.

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I did, thinking it would be another Coach Poppy fruity flanker disappointment, but like other reviewers have mentioned, I was impressed by it.

I would not classify this as a fruitchuli. In fact, it doesn't even smell like it should be in a coach poppy bottle to begin with. The fruitiness in this fragrance is noticeable upon the initial spray, but quickly dies off to become a spicy sweet scent (with the pink pepper and vanilla), and eventually a woody floral scent that smells a little more elegant and "grown up" with the dry down. The cedar and freesia stand out on my skin over the patchouli (which is slightly noticeable, but doesn't overpower the other notes as patchouli often does in other fragrances). I was also happy with the longevity of this perfume - it does last for a few hours on me and was surprised to still be getting little wisps here and there throughout the day.

Overall, this is probably the best Poppy flanker so far and I would recommend testing it even if you dislike the other flankers like I do.

I was pleasantly surprised upon receiving it, it is very fresh and floral in the top notes, then more typically warm in the base, with patchouli, and freesia.,still, it is such a pretty scent !!
I was worried it would be another fruitchouli, when it is a complex creation. Feminine. Elegant, longevity is nice but this isn't very heady at all..I feel this has lots of character, and is a great wintery scent.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I just tested today. This is very sophisticated and lovely scent, the patchouli is prominent and I detect pink pepper combining with flowers (I guess freesia as shown in pyramid notes), while on my skin it's rather powdery but not too powdery and not a bad thing. It smells so good compared with previous poppy collections, which are basically fruity floral. This is the best but unfortunately it's ilmited edition. For those who love patchouli-pink pepper-flower combo should try it.

almarie
almarie

I just tried this today at my local Macy's. I adore this scent! Yes, it's kind of been done before- meaning that it's a fruity-floral scent, but I adore this! I probably won't purchase for full retail price, I may wait til it's cheaper on eBay, but I will definitely be getting this in the near future!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Poppy Wild Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coach Poppy Wild Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Poppy Wild Flower by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Poppy Wild Flower by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.