Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Watt Pink Cofinluxe for women

Watt Pink Cofinluxe for women
dislike

Watt Pink is a delicate and feminine scent of flowers and fruits. It contains notes of apricot, hyacinth, violet, peach and rose. Available as 5, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Hyacinth Rose Violet Peach Apricot

Watt Pink Fragrance Reviews

krissykatpawz81
krissykatpawz81

Of course wanted for looks,lol. I find this really does smell like a light bulb lol! So it smells like metal,rose,powdery&defintely different,but im not disappointed at all,I paid under $10 so great deal,I love this its art!

amy1983
amy1983

The bottle is what first caught my attention. It's very unique.
This is a fresh,green rose scent. I don't smell any other notes. It's not soft. It's strong,but not heady. Nothing ground-breaking,but a good rose scent,with a nice price tag attatched.

Lola Montes18
Lola Montes18

Very old school & cheap smelling. Used it as room spray. Now it's log gone & we keep it cuz it's a cool bottle.

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

I don't smell any of the other notes in this, only the rose. Pure rose. I would have thought that was the only note.
I bought this unsniffed a few years ago just for the bottle. Very linear but nice if you like lightweight pure rose scents. Lasting power is short, strength is light, so it's a summertime fragrance. The bottle is adorable, and the perfume is very affordable. Great for a quick summer outing or a nice relaxing sunny day at home. I have all of the "Watt" fragrances ( 7 that I know of, 3 for men and 4 for women). They are all pleasant. Fragrantica must have just added this to their database, because it wasn't here a few weeks ago when I was updating the "perfumes I have" section of my profile.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cofinluxe Watt Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cofinluxe Watt Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Watt Pink by Cofinluxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Watt Pink by Cofinluxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Art`s Jeanne Arthes Boum Paris Hilton Fairy Dust Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 Esprit Connect for Her Sarantis B.U. Hippy Soul Oriflame Embrace Her Adidas Tropical Passion Sarantis C-Thru Pearl Garden Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Fabulosity Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Liz Claiborne Curve Adidas Fruity Rhythm Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Solinotes Mure Solinotes Coco Demeter Fragrance Devils Food Esprit Esprit Urban Nature For Women Solinotes Vanille Demeter Fragrance Marshmallow