Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Watt Pink Cofinluxe for women

Watt Pink Cofinluxe for women
dislike

Watt Pink is a delicate and feminine scent of flowers and fruits. It contains notes of apricot, hyacinth, violet, peach and rose. Available as 5, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Hyacinth Rose Violet Peach Apricot

Watt Pink Fragrance Reviews

Sinotah
Sinotah

It is the bottle design that drew me to this. The funny thing is, I'm originally from Eindhoven, the 5th biggest city of The Netherlands, and it is called 'The City of Lights'.

Eindhoven is famous because of the Philips company (you really can't go around it here) and we are famous for the Philips pear shaped lightbulbs especially. We are called 'The City of Lights', because of our history and now festivals around it, always themed in light, modern (GLOW festival) and old memorial traditions (Lichtjesroute - Lights route, to thank and remember the USA Airborne troops that gave us back our freedom and fought of Nazi Germany on september 18th in 1944, putting an end to WWII).

Watts embodies that spirit in her bottles like Pink. The fragrance, it's fruity, girly, synthetic and medicinal, so in another bottle, I'd probably left it for what it was. I gave it away to a friend that comes from Eindhoven as well and collects everything related to it, she's really happy with it.

amy1983
amy1983

The bottle is what first caught my attention. It's very unique.
This is a fresh,green rose scent. I don't smell any other notes. It's not soft. It's strong,but not heady. Nothing ground-breaking,but a good rose scent,with a nice price tag attatched.

Lola Montes18
Lola Montes18

Very old school & cheap smelling. Used it as room spray. Now it's log gone & we keep it cuz it's a cool bottle.

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

I don't smell any of the other notes in this, only the rose. Pure rose. I would have thought that was the only note.
I bought this unsniffed a few years ago just for the bottle. Very linear but nice if you like lightweight pure rose scents. Lasting power is short, strength is light, so it's a summertime fragrance. The bottle is adorable, and the perfume is very affordable. Great for a quick summer outing or a nice relaxing sunny day at home. I have all of the "Watt" fragrances ( 7 that I know of, 3 for men and 4 for women). They are all pleasant. Fragrantica must have just added this to their database, because it wasn't here a few weeks ago when I was updating the "perfumes I have" section of my profile.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cofinluxe Watt Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cofinluxe Watt Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Watt Pink by Cofinluxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Watt Pink by Cofinluxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paris Hilton Fairy Dust Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Art`s Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Fabulosity Liz Claiborne Curve Solinotes Mure Solinotes Coco Solinotes Vanille Demeter Fragrance Devils Food Demeter Fragrance Marshmallow Liz Claiborne Curve Soul Vintage Gale Hayman Golden Delicious Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Do Brasil Gucci Envy Me 2 Jeanne Arthes Boum FCUK FCUK 3 Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Sexy Bath and Body Works Moonlight Magic Chopard Happy Spirit