Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Watt Red Cofinluxe for women

Watt Red Cofinluxe for women
dislike

herbal

Watt Red was launched 1993, with notes of apricot, chamomile, jasmine and peach. Available as 5, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Apricot Chamomile Jasmine Peach

Watt Red Fragrance Reviews

amy1983
amy1983

This reminds me of a woman in her 50's,wearing a drapey dress, wearing jangling bracelets made with different kinds of crystals,trying to re-align her chakras. She also smells slightly like urine.
This reminds me of Fancy Nights. It's very spicy,with a lot of patchouli. According to the notes here,there is no patchouli. An online store I looked at listed different notes than these,but there was no mention of patchouli there,either. The notes are:musk,lemon,rose,amber.
The red lightbulb bottle intrigued me,but I could have just bought a regular red lightbulb,and achieved the same effect.

etmpewo
etmpewo

I'm not sure I have the red or orange (as there is no orange in the list and my bottle looks orange to me).

It's a sweet, also fruity fragrance.
Not a classic or a top range scent, but a sweet little bottle with a sweet price tag attached to it.

I'd say it's for the younger public.

Watt Red by Cofinluxe 2.20 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cofinluxe Watt Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cofinluxe Watt Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Watt Red by Cofinluxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Watt Red by Cofinluxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi Enrico Coveri Kinky You Young Coveri Femme Comptoir Sud Pacifique Fleurs des Caraibes Mango Mango Adorably The Body Shop Cassis Rose Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Usher UR for Women s.Oliver Casual Women Van Gils Her Aura Ted Baker X2O Extraordinary for Women S. Cute Q. Panda Trussardi Light Her