Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Coleen X Coleen Rooney for women

Coleen X Coleen Rooney for women
dislike

marine

Coleen X is the first perfume from Coleen Rooney, the wife of football player Wayne Rooney. The perfume was launched in 2007 as a delicate flowery combination of citruses. Top notes: citrus, orange. Heart: rose, lily of the valley, marine accord. Base: patchouli, amber, musk and cedar.

Available as 50 and100 ml EDT.

Citruses Orange

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Sea water

Musk Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber

Coleen X Fragrance Reviews

The_Entity
The_Entity

All I can get from this is lemon, rose and sea water...smells cheap with an overpowering alcohol sillage :/

AddictInTime
AddictInTime

Just came across this. I thought I would hate it but looked at the notes before I sprayed and gave it a go. I wouldn't buy it - but it is a really lovely light smell. Too light for me! It's like 'Sure' deodorant (the light blue one) clean, crisp yet musky and floral. It's like clean sheets and soap, must be the lily of the valley. Very nice. Not what I expected. Lasted for a few hours now, turning into a skin scent... I would use this if I wanted to smell clean and beautiful but not *obviously* wearing a perfume. I would wear it anywhere where perfume isn't allowed. I'd just say it was my deodorant!

Malibu
Malibu

Coleen X is like Jennifer Aniston's debut fragrance, in that it is kinda hard for me to describe as, in all honesty, this doesn't really smell of anything.

On me there are no citrus fruits, no florals and no woods. There is just a sour, chemical scent. I'm only guessing when I suggest that this is meant to be the marine accords, because the scent, to me, is similar to [to borrow someones description of Lolavie] the ink found in a permanent marker.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

Coleen x smells alot like ELLE, i used to like this but kind of gone of it

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

so many negative comments on this one, i actaully really like its so fresh & almost sweetish/aquatic, in my opinion its lovely!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This perfume is horrible. Very synthetic and cheap smelling. It reminded me of a citrus toilet spray. I'm suprised shops haven't stopped selling this vile stuff. Not recommended.

bubububzy
bubububzy

Im Glad that I didn't pay for this perfume as I got it as a gift. smells cheap and synthetic. Do not like this at all.

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

The perfume is very sweet and light :) I like it very much alwasy reminds me of going shopping in spring it also reminds me of going to meadowhall with my friend because I sprayed this when I was there and ever since I've always worn this fopr the Meadowhall trips :) xoxo

guest_Miss K
guest_Miss K

I do not get a floral scent of this at all. The musk is quite strong. I do not like it at all. Agreed does smell cheap

Id never smelt this before until a few days ago when i was christmas shopping and the lady at the counter was selling two sets for £12, she said they were a big seller so i purchased it. However, im not sure who is buying this or if she was lying. Its honestly the cheapest smelling perfume i have ever sniffed before. I wont be purchasing it again, or sending it as a gift because i sold them on ebay as i didnt think they were suitable for gifts.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coleen Rooney Coleen X fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coleen Rooney Coleen X, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coleen X by Coleen Rooney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coleen X by Coleen Rooney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Britney Spears Fantasy Jennifer Lopez Live Britney Spears Radiance Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Katy Perry Purr Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Music Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Baby Escada Especially Escada Coty Ex`cla-ma`tion Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Yours Women Davidoff Cool Water Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Britney Spears Believe Marc Jacobs Daisy Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium