Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power Comme des Garcons for women

Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power Comme des Garcons for women
dislike

This fragrance is in general similar to CdG2, but is more floral and delicate, and therefore this time more suitable for women than for men. The fragrance is, as always with Comme des Garçons, unusual. It differs from classical summer aromas by its avant-garde components: ink, frankincense, Latin-American beverage mate, fresh leaves, and magnolia.

Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power was launched in 2001.

Labdanum Magnolia Blueberry Mint Cedar Incense Patchouli Vetiver Mate

Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power Fragrance Reviews

Laureline
Laureline

this is CDG 2 and I still love it ! it preserves well, as this 2005 edition bottle only just obtained proves - fabulous as ever. I do love this mineral/inkt note paired with incense and flowers.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

This is a special fragrance for me and hopefully I'll emerge from it and enjoy it for your gallery I prepared.

این یک رایحه خاص برای من بوده و امیدوارم بتوانم پیدایش کنم واز ان لذت ببرم و برای گالری خود آن را تهیه کنم.

glitterlust
glitterlust

As far as I can tell this is very much your standard CDG 2. It does seem a little softer and brighter but that might just be the influence of the bright and beautiful bottle.

yelizaverta
yelizaverta

I loved everything about this one- I was intrigued, it lasted, and I felt gorgeous.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

this was a limited edition and it is probably very hard to find. luckyscent.com has comme des garcons fragrances in stock, but unfortunately not this one.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons 2 Flower Power by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Bvlgari Black Lanvin Arpege L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Comme des Garcons 8 88 Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Lalique Encre Noire Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Hermes Jour d'Hermes L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Hermes 24 Faubourg Yves Saint Laurent M7 Antonio Puig Quorum Caron Yatagan Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum