Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow Comme des Garcons for women and men
dislike

smoky
Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow by Comme des Garcons is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow was launched in 2003. The fragrance features incense, patchouli, cedar, vetiver, amber, caraway and magnolia.

Incense Patchouli Cedar Vetiver Amber Caraway Magnolia

Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow Fragrance Reviews

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I was lucky enough to find a generous soul who very kindly gave me a sample of this wonderful scent!!! I put it on this morning and was instantly in love! The only note that I was aware of smelling was magnolia, and it was glorious!!!

I didn't find this too strong at all! But, unfortunately, it only lasted a short time, around an hour or so. It isn't all gone yet, but it has faded to almost nothing. I have to really push my nose to my wrist to get anything now.

What a shame that such a gorgeous perfume lasts such a short time!!!! I doubt that I will ever see a fb on Ebay anyway . . .

Veratruffle
Veratruffle

This is one of my favorite fragrances- beautiful smell! it has deep undertone, but it lifted and rounded with magnolia. All notes are in perfect harmony with each other. I can't get enough of it. I wear it all year long and I don't find it heavy at all.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

This is such a strong but unique fragrance. Very spicy and only to be used lightly. Lovely for the winter months.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Happy Pillow by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes 24 Faubourg James Heeley Iris de Nuit Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Givenchy Organza Indecence Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Patchouli Intense Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Molinard Habanita Christian Lacroix C`est la Fete Patchouli Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Daim Blond Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Elizabeth Arden Red Door Penhaligon`s Elixir Prada Prada (Amber)