Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily Comme des Garcons for women and men

Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily Comme des Garcons for women and men
dislike

soapy
Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily by Comme des Garcons is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Florence Idier. The fragrance features freesia, lily-of-the-valley, rose and syringa.

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Syringa

Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily Fragrance Reviews

pansylady
pansylady

This is a very thick, viscous floral- the fluid itself is very oily, and I think you'd have to be careful not to spray this directly on fabric.

To me, this is more Oriental lily than muguet, and actually, the rose, freesia and lilac are the predominant notes-

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I get only lily of the valley from this - but it's a beautiful fresh and green lov. However, I have many good lov renditions in my collection and I don't know if I like it enough to pay the price for a FB. Really is beautiful though, reminds me of Annick Goutal's Muguet.

Lana148
Lana148

Delightful, straight-forward floral.

Very real and full-bodied, this smells like something in between of lily-of-the-valley, freesia and even white lily. Not too sweet, I barely smell rose here. The fragrance feels pure and even innocent.

Perfect choice for the late spring - early summer fragrance.

antfarm
antfarm

Very, very pretty and spring-like. Smells nearly identical to Jessica McClintock by Jessica McClintock. Has a tiny nuance of freshness, but is overall a fluffy, feminine floral.

Personally, I would not pay $85 for this. The Jessica McClintock is a dead ringer, and can easily be purchased at the mall, and sometimes Walgreens for $28-$50.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Sweet, green, wet lilies. This starts out a little bit synthetic but develops into a light, dewey floral. There's just a hint of freesia and rose in the background; just enough to accentuate the lily without being obvious. I want to wear this as I hike through a misty mountain forest in the north pacific with friends, or as I bike along the shady roads of an island I used to visit on summer vacation. This is pure, springy bliss in a bottle, true and simple. The only downside is that the bottle is so plain! I like that the bottle design doesn't influence my idea of the fragrance, but it would be wonderful if it were prettier to match the scent.

nicok
nicok

A unique perfume. Lily of the valley in its most modern form.
It starts as a green urban thunder and it ends as a sensual floral mist.
There is something medical, mostly in the opening, that makes it so avant garde.
If it was a singer it would be Bjork.
If it was a town it would be London.
If it was a movie it would be a Jean Luc Godard's one.

Kchild
Kchild

Oh I love Lily! She's a green beauty for sure. She starts off a little rough though. It's almost like the notes meet in a chemical cloud and then decide where each one is going.As they are dispursed to their assigned positions things change quickly.It immediately settles into the softest most feminine scent.

Beautiful , green, lily of the Valley shines in this. It's as if springtime has landed on your spirit. She leaves a very light trail behind you and surrounds you in an otherwordly lily.

I have never worn this and not gotten a compliment. I have never worn this and not felt beautiful. She's straight forward like me. She is what she is~and WOW is she good at it! If you are a fan of Lily of the valley~you owe it to yourself to give this sparkling girl a try.

glitterlust
glitterlust

This is clean and modern muguet scent. It differs from Diorissimo as it is not as warm, full or naturalistic. There is a lot of freesia in this but it is definitely a very linear lily of the valley scent. I find this has better sillage than Calamus but it's not as unique. Perfect for spring as it's bright, dewy and exciting.

imgcas
imgcas

This one was a disappointment for me. It starts so synthetic that it seems air freshener. I love green fragances but I want them to feel "natural", to make me think of mountains, valleys and streams. Comme des Garçons Lily doesn't conjure all that for me. It's almost a soliflore, very linear and man-made. I generally love Comme des Garçons scents but this one didn't work for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Lily by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Frederic Malle En Passant Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Serge Lutens Chergui Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel N°19 Hermes Hermessence Iris Ukiyoé Le Labo Rose 31 Tom Ford Noir de Noir Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman James Heeley Iris de Nuit Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Daim Blond Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Chanel Bois des Iles Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee