Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose Comme des Garcons for women

Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose Comme des Garcons for women
dislike

Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose by Comme des Garcons is a Floral fragrance for women. Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Fran. The fragrance features paprika, geranium, raspberry, pink pepper, red rose, bulgarian rose and blueberry.

Paprika Geranium Raspberry Pink Pepper Red Rose Bulgarian Rose Blueberry

Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose Fragrance Reviews

Bstefcorbin
Bstefcorbin

All I'm getting is a very fleeting red rose. I was hoping for the fruit (especially blueberry) but the fragrance disappears on me before it can evolve. A nice body spray. *edit- the blueberry IS there, right upfront in the opening! I had a sip of rose' wine and tested again.Don't you find it interesting - how it's all linked - food, wine, fragrance?

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

Please help. I live incense and thought that CDG had incense in all their perfumes buti dont see any listed

yvashche
yvashche

Red rose, red berries. I loved this smell when I first sprayed it I could not get enough and kept smelling my wrist. It slowly turned sour and eventually wore out. It if lasted longer, it would be even better.

balefulregards
balefulregards

Spicy rose, one of my favorites. Great sillage on my skin. The first spray is ROSE, then the spice and geranium kicks in.

JToronto
JToronto

I was looking for something to replicate natural Bulgarian rose essence, which I love for its spiciness. I allowed a very skilled salesman to talk me into this "modern, edgy" rose, "not too sweet or old lady-ish". Turns out what I wanted was not at all modern or edgy. This smelled to me very green and vegetal, sour, like someone had peed on my roses. I have rarely had such a persistent dislike of a scent. I tried and tried for a few weeks, but could not stand it. Finally, I gave it away and bought Lutens' Sa Majeste la Rose, which was much more in the style that I love.

eMCizzle
eMCizzle

Bought it. Fortunately I was given a sample along with it, to try it out on my skin in case I wanted to return the bottle unopened. I used the sample at work the next day and asked my coworker (who also loves fragrances) her opinion of it on me. She told me it was too sweet. The fragrance did however vanish within a couple hours.

I returned it the following week, in exchange for Le Labo's Rose 31 for Men.

Being a guy, it's difficult for me (or most guys) to pull off a rose fragrance, even though CdG's Series 2 Red Rose has a kick with its spiciness and musk. Maybe it's the fruit in addition to the fragrant rose that makes it too sweet and pretty for my skin. But I did originally buy it because it smells really nice. If I had kept it, it could have possibly been good layered with a Jo Malone fragrance (like Nutmeg & Ginger for example) to add even more spice and masculinize it a bit. Oh well!

juliane
juliane

nuppu is right, very nice realistic red rose, red berry mix and (thats the prob for me) MUSK! it has definitely an animalic aspect... well done, but not for me.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Lush rose with berries, fresh, nice and yammy, not sweet however.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Rose by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Serge Lutens Datura Noir Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Frederic Malle Une Rose Diptyque Do Son Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Christian Dior Pure Poison L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Annick Goutal Neroli Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Carnation