Designers » C » Oriental « Groups

dislike

coffee
almond
Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee by Comme des Garcons is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee was launched in 2005. Top notes are ginger, licorice and cardamom; middle notes are almond and coffee; base notes are vanilla, woodsy notes and indian patchouli.

Ginger Licorice Cardamom

Almond Coffee

Vanilla Woodsy Notes Indian Patchouli

Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

l'inverno è il paradiso dei profumi. questa meraviglia, ormai fuori produzione, al primo spruzzo sa di caffè. l'effetto inebriante dura pochi istanti, virando verso note di liquirizia legnose ed affumicate, lievemente dolci. quando i profumi gourmand sono così sofisticati, indossarli è una goduria infinita

firefly.angel
firefly.angel

I want this so bad and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone has it and is looking to sell or trade it, please let me know. ;0)

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I was lucky enough to try this before it was discontinued.....DAMN I WANT IT BACK!!!!!! This is a wonderful gourmand and not sticky-sweet, either.Very sophisticated and sensual. I drink way too much coffee so naturally I love it.
I agree, the bottle looks silly.

Kamicha
Kamicha

The package and bottle design killed this series.

Woodcoffee is gorgeous and laid back, deep - but lighthearted, spicy, woody, slightly smoky, sweet and comforting like a blanket. Wonderful company for my daily dose of caffeine.

BRING IT BACK AND PUT IT IN A DECENT BOTTLE.

amelie
amelie

Beautiful notes of coffee, all mixed with ginger, patchouli and a bit of vanilla. I was not so enthusiastic for a long time, smells like finest bourbon most valuable and most elegant...how would I describe the fragrance that just won all my senses! But sadly it's been discontinued. I even caught a couple of bottles on the shelves and I'd love to have at least one.I love so much a good coffee flavor! Cardamom and almond are a pale shadow, but still felt all the time, slightly spicy, somewhat masculine,but what remains is the finest dry-down. A wooden coffee fantasy!

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample but it wasn't coffee I liked. It was very dark, sweet and burnt with lots of spices and wood.

daerian
daerian

It doesn't last.

rebella
rebella

I swapped with Boggi and got a used sample of this, and guess what I realised? Coffeenotes just dissapears on me! I smell a little wiff of coffe just after putting this one on, put it is so gone after less than half an hour. But the rest of the time this fragrance remind me of PG´s Aomassai but only weaker and in my opinion not at all as good. I´ve got wood, some burned sweets and a little spices...

Now, I know why everyone else seems to get a lot of coffe from Aomassai and I don´t!

A nice fragrance, but not longlasting on me.

guest_fdldd
guest_fdldd

Sadly, this scent is discontinued. I am heart broken.

F_A
F_A

This fragrance smells like a real sweet coffee. The fragrance is nice, but on my skin it's not that long lasting as i want it to be:) And I don't like the bottle design, it's awful...

Boggi
Boggi

This is a masculine, sweet fragrance. Something smells burned. I also get a note of caramel. I sampled it from luckyscent. I put it on early this morning and home from school I can still smell it. I like it quite a lot. Maybe even better on a man.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Series 7 Sweet: Wood Coffee by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Ouarzazate Molinard Habanita Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Parfumerie Generale PG04 Musc Maori L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Le Labo Patchouli 24 Bvlgari Omnia Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Etat Libre d`Orange Divin`Enfant Guerlain Angélique Noire Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Arabie