Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca Comme des Garcons for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
tuberose
Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca by Comme des Garcons is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca was launched in 2007. Top notes are angelica, cardamom and white pepper; middle notes are tuberose, champaca and pepper; base notes are white musk and orris.

Angelica Cardamom White Pepper

Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

Oh boy,

this white floral bomb is not for a faint of heart. I am probably a wrong person to review this as white floral is not my thing to begin with. This is way too much for me, and I did try a lot of similar compositions. For instance - Creed White Flowers or A La Nuit Serge Lutens are way superior fragrances.

Campara is a white floral and green mix, that feels heavy, musty even a little rotten for my nose. Sorry everyone!

antfarm
antfarm

This review is for the EDT, not the one in the pyramid bottle. Perhaps the Luxe edition is much better than the one I am sampling.

All I am getting from CDG Champaca EDT is a very big tuberose and a little cardboard.

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

Interestingly, this is similar to Creed White Flowers. I ordered a small vial of it from Luckyscent and was amazed how they are both alike. I own Creed White Flowers so it was amazing to smell like a flowery rose bush garden on a Sunday afternoon. However the notes slightly has a yellowy highlight than Creed White Flowers but its not that far off. I tell you, they are twins. One of them is slightly with the higher concentration of yellowy roses but are absolutely nice to have. I will use the Creed than purchase my Champaca or perhaps not!

janeworld
janeworld

This is far too floral for me! The first splash (from a Luckyscent sample) is like walking into a florist: buds and leaves. Then the tuberose starts to talk, deep and creamy, but nowhere near as enveloping as Chloe signature.

From there, it's pretty much one note on me. I wish I got more pepper and cardamom on my skin, but nope. It's just a big bunch of powder-room flowers, and I guess I'd rather have the real thing than wear this.

Longevity is great. I can still smell it 10 hours after application.

joplinbaby
joplinbaby

Haven in a bottle

Eurochic
Eurochic

I just tested the new EDT of the luxe series. It comes in 100ml bottles, at a more affordable price than the EDP.
It was instant love with this Champaca. It smells authentic, very similar to the Champaca solid perfume from Perfect Potion.
I hope it will last long, but I doubt it... the incense series doesn't last more than 3 hours on me so...
I'll update this review after I buy it.

CBT
CBT

The salesperson said that it "makes you smell like an expensive spa" and that's a pretty good description of Champaca. It smells exotic, expensive and sophisticated in a "rich hippie" kinda way. Very Anita Pallenberg in Morocco. Excellent sillage and lasting power.

Wwendalynne
Wwendalynne

This is a very beautiful heavy tuberose floral with kick-ass intense freshly ground pepper mashed in on multiple levels. The edges are slightly softened with its musky powdery backdrop, but it's going to give you an emotional one-two punch so be prepared for that. Not for the faint-hearted nor for someone looking for something 'pretty'. For men, I think a wonderfully exotic and daring choice. For women, the strong regal type.

This is not a fragrance I could live up to on a daily basis, but one I quite love and admire.

antoine-san
antoine-san

Extremely luxurious and intense, exotic and distant..

A flower hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and carries you to far away lands... A mysterious woody, powdery and somewhat mushroomy dry down that leaves you breathless, wishing you were somewhere else entirely..

Too emotionally intense thus to be used only when the right mood and/or moment comes :)

imgcas
imgcas

I thought I would like it a lot, because someone told me it was quite powdery, so I managed to get a sample of it.
However, I wouldn't call it powdery. It is a strong floral scent which screams LUXE out loud.
I think that those who love strong and powerful scents like Robert Piguet Fracas would love it.
I prefer other Comme des Garçons offers (Incense Series, Inoki, Sequoia...).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Champaca by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.