Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

Energy C Grapefruit Comme des Garcons for women and men

Energy C Grapefruit Comme des Garcons for women and men

Energy C Grapefruit Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Energy C Grapefruit Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

The new fragrance line by Comme des Garçons introduced in April 2008 comprises three fragrances which come with the motto: "Wake up, feel positive, be positive". The awakening and positive energy are brought by the notes of lime, grapefruit and lemon each defining one of the fragrances named after the refreshing and luminous citruses they are based on.

Energy C Grapefruit is composed of black currant buds, pink grapefruit, and petitgrain in the top. The heart reveals jasmine accords, neroli and yellow mandarin, while the base includes musk, moss and iris.

The fragrance comes in 30ml (1 fl.oz.) size.

Grapefruit Petitgrain Cassis

Jasmine Neroli Mandarin Orange

iris Musk Oakmoss Vetiver

Energy C Grapefruit Fragrance Reviews

I am a huge fan of this house, but this particular fragrance disappointed me. Far too sporty.

I'd love to smell this cologne on my boyfriend rather me. It's fresh and "expensive-sophisticately-sportive", just like I want to see my man. Opens with strong petitgrain with only hint of grapefruit. Then calms down in 15 minutes and scent of black current leaves appears. In spite of usual green-citrus perfumes, this cologne lasts long!

Very nice and sophisticated cologne. The flesh of grapefruit, not just oils. Stays for 3-4 hours on skin and the whole day on clothes. Very complimentary on young women.

CdG - Energy C Grapefruit is very refreshing. Such a powerhouse for a citrus fragrance. It's a close reminder to Hermes Concentre Orange de Verte too, although CdG has more power and punch.

Like any other CdG, I assume that they used synthetic material for the grapefruit notes which results to the unnatural tartness of the fruit. I'm not saying that to convey negative's that syntheticallity (I'm not sure if that's even a word) what makes this perfume a good mood lifter, especiallly for those who live in the tropics.

The first half an hour is truly enjoyable--juicy, sparkly grapefruit without much sugar. Then it becomes woody (I am looking for florals, but cannot detect any), and then quickly it vanishes and nothing, nothing is left save a thin, flat note which must be composed with just one single aromachemical. I admire CDG other woody floral scents, but there is none of it here. Not worth the money IMHO.

I have a love-hate relationship with grapefruit. I don't like the taste of the citrus, but I do like the natural scent of both the tree and the fruit. Unfortunately, citrus scents in general usually turn sour or acidic on my skin. However, this grapefruit dominant fragrance is a little different.

Comme Des Garçons Energy C Grapefruit is on the sweet side of things. The grapefruit accord is lightly sugared, and appears fresher and more watery when worn on the skin. This fragrance is incredibly invigorating and inoffensive. It is the perfect hot weather scent for both sexes.

It's not nearly as masculine as I expected it to be. The soft floral heart of jasmine, neroli and iris makes it surprisingly feminine and delicate. Seeming that this fragrance is less focused on a harsh, citrusy interpretation of grapefruit, I find it much easier to wear. The light, musky drydown is also quite captivating on the skin.

I honestly wouldn't blind purchase this fragrance if you're after something that smells solely of grapefruit. You may be disappointed by its complexity. On the other hand, if citrus scents aren't usually your cup of tea, you might be pleasantly surprised.

For a niche fragrance, Energy C Grapefruit is thankfully not over-priced. I think this Energy C series from Comme Des Garçons are great to buy for layering purposes. They are also fantastic for hot and dry Summer days.

Energy C Grapefruit, while not super lasting, does last a good few hours on my skin. The sillage is also fairly light, but noticeable. I recommend.

nekoni koban
nekoni koban

Of the three scents in this series -- lime, lemon, and grapefruit --- this one is the least straightforward, possibly to mimic the bitter heart of grapefruit itself. For that reason it may also the most likeable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Energy C Grapefruit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Energy C Grapefruit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Energy C Grapefruit by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Energy C Grapefruit by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Virgin Island Water Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Diptyque Philosykos Comme des Garcons 8 88 Atelier Cologne Oolang Infini Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Christian Dior Ambre Nuit L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Yves Saint Laurent Opium Christian Dior Dune Comme des Garcons Energy C Lemon Comme des Garcons Odeur 53 Comme des Garcons Amazingreen Atelier Cologne Trefle Pur Creed Royal Water Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Creed Aventus