Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

Energy C Lime Comme des Garcons for women and men

Energy C Lime Comme des Garcons for women and men
dislike

sour
Energy C Lime Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Energy C Lime Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

The new fragrance line by Comme des Garçons introduced in April 2008 comprises three fragrances which come with the motto: "Wake up, feel positive, be positive". The awakening and positive energy are brought by the notes of lime, grapefruit and lemon each defining one of the fragrances named after the refreshing and luminous citruses they are based on.

Energy C Lime offers the notes of lime, bergamot and green lemon in the top. The heart welcomes with floral wafts of water jasmine, tea rose and lily. The base introduces musk, cedar and white amber.

The fragrance comes in 30ml (1 fl.oz.) size.

Lime Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Rose Lily

Cedar Amber Musk

Energy C Lime Fragrance Reviews

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

I've been searching and searching for a lime scent that will work well for men....luckily I was able to get a sample of this stuff. At first I was nervous that this would be nothing but lime which would fade in 1-2 hours.

Well, I put some of this on a card (and then my hand), and that's when the magic started....at first initial blast it's a semi-sweet, sour blast of pure limes. 5-10 minutes later it calms down to pure limes. Shortly after that, it turns into this liquid gummy worm....which I mean in a good way. And yes it remains masculine enough. It's deliciously juicy, fruity, bright, invigorating and most of all has decent longevity. The drydown is AMAZING.

There is no question I will buy a bottle. This will be unreal in the summer. I finally found my lime scent!!!

Overall: Very pleased and suprised!

nero77
nero77

Fresh, modern & invigorating!

This is a delicious fragrance, and such a great pick-me-up scent from a ground-breaking house. I have experienced lime fragrances before, and whilst they have been good, they have never been as enjoyable to smell as this one.

It opens up with a very juicy combination of fresh lime, lemon and some light florals, and mostly stays that way throughout. I do detect a wonderful, lush rose note which appears halfway through and combined with the freshness of the citrus notes gives a sparkling and delightful drydown to this one.

I can't think of many places or situations where you could not wear this. From home to office to big events, this fragrance is a joy to wear and a joy to smell on others. Not only inoffensive, but alive and invigorating to the nose. There is nothing sharp here, as the lime and citrus and florals all balance each other beautifully, and create such a wonderfully easy and natural impression, that I can't imagine anyone in the world who would dislike this, let alone call it "cheap" or "synthetic".

I wholeheartedly recommend this (and other fragrances from this house) as original examples of innovative fragrances which please the nose and awaken the senses. This is one I will enjoy wearing time and time again in the near future.

sharmap14
sharmap14

this is good stuff ... insanely fresh for a hot hot afternoon

esteban747
esteban747

At first this seems like a simple, single note type of fragrance.
you get a first blast of lime, which is refreshing, invigorating and uplifting. And more important, it smells the way it suppose to smell.
But then it keeps developing and some light, creamy florals appear with a hint of amber. But it doesn't turn into a feminine scent, it keeps walking the unisex line. It becomes interesting.
As a crazy lover and seeker of the ultimate citrus fragrance, I have to say that Energy C Lime was a great surprise, truly unexpected.

nekoni koban
nekoni koban

Straight and uncomplicated... does what it says: lime.

Lime scents can tend toward smelling either like toilet cleaner or cheap and nasty aftershave. But this one smells beautifully natural and stays that way.

floof
floof

I have recently been on a quest for a great lime scent ever since my aesthetician explained the aromotherapy benefits of lime. It is said to uplift your mood and make you feel happier and more relaxed. This lime scent is DEAD ON juice from a lime. I know people say there are other notes but I get lime lime lime, but a very well done lime! Completely natural smelling and I love to spray it before bed. It is a cheery fragrance, if you are looking for a lime frag, this is by far the best I have found (and I tried a few). Good all the time in the room or on your skin and I think the price and bottle are reasonable for such a dead on niche frag! Many of this lines fragrances are very unique and somewhat unappealing to my nose, but not this one- its my favorite yet! It is very fresh, clean, citrusy and also fairly potent! I hope this has been helpful :)

imgcas
imgcas

I have tried it just once, but I remember that Lime was my favourite in the Energy C line.
Obviously, citruses play the main part, but in this one there is a floral quality which makes its entrance quite soon and cedar is noticeable in the drydown.
The other two were more refreshing and energizing, being Lime softer and more relaxing, in my opinion.

I'd buy a full bottle of this, which I think can come in handy in summer days. The small size of the bottle is another good reason to buy it.

Energy C Lime by Comme des Garcons 4.42 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Energy C Lime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Energy C Lime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Energy C Lime by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Energy C Lime by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.