Designers » C » Woody « Groups

Hinoki Comme des Garcons for men

Hinoki Comme des Garcons for men
dislike

camphor

The avant-garde house Comme des Garcons presents its new fragrance specially created in honor of the men's lifestyle magazine Monocle. The fragrance is available via Monocle.com and Comme des Garcons boutiques. It is named Scent One: Hinoki.

The fragrance Hinoki was created by Antoine Maisondieu, the nose of Comme des Garcons house. It is presented as a fragrance which brings aromas of cedar and Hinoki wood. It is inspired with Japanese warm spring baths and the woods of Scandinavia.

Hinoki is a Japanese cypress (Chamaecyparis obtusa) which, when freshly cut, releases a lemon-like scent which reminds of cedar wood aromas. Hinoki is a precious wood of yellowy-white color which tends to pink nuances.

It is great for construction but very expensive. The fruits of Hinoki wood are actually 8-scale cones. Hinoki grows in a conic shape and reaches between 1,20 to 1,90 meters of height when cultivated in gardens and over 3 meters in nature.

The fragrance brings notes of cypress, turpentine, camphor, cedar, thyme, pine, Georgian wood, frankincense, moss and vetiver.

It comes as 50ml (1.7 oz.fl. EDT)

Hinoki was launched in 2008.

Cypress Camphor Cedar Thyme Pine Woody Notes Olibanum Oakmoss Vetiver Hinoki Wood

Six Scents Series Three 5 . N.Hoolywood: #087
Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto
Wild Forest
Hinoki

Hinoki Fragrance Reviews

desordenado
desordenado

After six months or so he has ceased to cause me such irritation that caused the original. Of course for me it will never become neither Laurel or Sugi, but here's what I think about it now: сold, straight, fragrance without revealing, reminiscent of rain in a clean, coniferous forest, falling on the mossy leaf ground. Tears in the spring forest. But I will not wear it in the summer. His time - autumn and warm winter. For some reason this perfume brings me some sense of sadness. Perhaps it whispers something medical. Camphor is actively presented. Camphor is sad too.

***
Today (16.06.2016) rather cloudy, but warm (22-24 degree Celsius) and wet day; I decided to put Hinoki. Well, what I say is pretty good. Comfortable and fresh for me. He brings moist air around you as the raw atmosphere just past the rain in swampy or pine forest. Sitting close to the skin. Do not shout even with abundant application.

nicholas087
nicholas087

Some thoughts after using this fragrance for over 2 years:

The opening has that wonderful CDG blend of woods and incense that we've come to love(or not, for some), but has an overpowering and bracing camphor note which to me smells like antiseptic solution.

This camphorous note is not long lived and takes a backseat after about an hour, allowing the CDG woods and incense to come to the fore.

Unlike the CDG x Artek collaboration - Standard, which remains quite austere througout its development; CDG x Monocle's Hinoki, despite its harsh opening, develops into a gentle, quiet and calming scent very quickly.

One of my favourites.

steve0580
steve0580

Excellent woodsy blend with a hint of powder and a background camphor note that blends nicely into the mix.

Projection is incredibly strong for about the first hour or so, then it dries down to something more acceptable - not quite a skin scent but more moderate. Longevity is also moderate at about six hours.

To me, this is very reminiscent of Tam Dao. If you could conjure Tam Dao with the powder and camphor notes, you'd be just about spot on with Hinoki. Having said all of that, if you're a Tam Dao lover, I can't see how you wouldn't like this, however, if Tam Dao isn't at least a like for you, take a pass on this one.

*** Update ***

After wearing this a couple of times, I can't get over how much of a difference that camphor makes in this fragrance. The note is there and identifiable but not overwhelming in the slightest. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's perfectly blended. It's interesting how this single addition to the mix seems to give an overall "thicker", radiant and more creamy aspect to the scent.

sunnyinphilly
sunnyinphilly

This is just the lightest friend of l'eau froide. L'eau froide is just much stronger and the longevity is waaay better.

Alisha76
Alisha76

I just love this scent. Green, incense forest. No sandalwood to be found. I can't wait to get my hands on a full bottle.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

So far the best offering I have encountered from CdG and thTs out of 10 or so I've sampled. I am still in persuit of the holy grail of incense but this is on top for this house

KIZILBAY
KIZILBAY

Burada yorum yazan kişilerin büyük bir bölümüne göre bu parfüm İskandinav ülkelerinin ve Japonyanin ormanları gibi kokuyormus. O ormanları görmediğim için bilmiyorum ama yeşili bol bir orman koktuğu kesin. Kokulu bazı ot ve calilarin olduğu ormanda yürüdükçe sonra ayakkabımın altının bu parfümü biraz da olsun andıran şekilde koktuğunu söyleyebilirim. Bu etki ilk 20 dakika var. Sonra ise odunsu ve biraz baharatlı bir havaya bürünüyor. Yine de keyifli havası sürüyor. Ama ilk baştaki etkinin muhteşem olduğunu söylemeliyim. Bu parfüm üzerinde iyi çalışılmış. Farklı olmayı başarmış. Bence hak ettiği ilgiyi görmüyor. Ödül aldımi bilmiyorum ama bence ödülleri hak ediyor. Bunu söylerken tabiki özgün yanını dikkate alıyorum. Genel parfüm sevenler için değil. Onlar için muhtemelen "garip" tanımlamasını hak edecektir. Eğer parfüme meraklıysanız bunu dolabınızda bulundurun. Serin bir sonbahar günü ormanda yürüyüşe çıkın. Keyfini çıkartın. Kalıcılık orta düzeyde, koku dağılımı ise makul. Tene yakın kalıyor, kalması da iyi. Kokunun çok sevdiğim bir derginin adı ile çıkıyor olması daha da güzel. Bu durumda ormandaki yürüyüşe bir de dergiyi ekleyin. Keyfiniz ikiye katlanacaktir.

militanttihintti
militanttihintti

I love this fragrance. I live in Finland and I've been looking for a wood fragrance that would smell like forests I'm familiar with. I think this is the one I've been looking for. It smells exactly like Scandinavian coniferous forests! When I was a child one of my favourite sensory pleasures was to smell the resin of coniferous trees, so this scent brings back happy childhood memories. The scent is soft, warm and comforting, but it is also very fresh and energetic. Too bad the longevity is so weak. :(

8½/10

westside
westside

Bought samples 2x from luckyscent. Then bought FB. Oops. Looking to sell FB! If interested send me a message - will part with it for $50 + shipping, only been sprayed a few times. I don't like to slam products that are often purely subjective interpretations or a matter of personal taste. This one is just not for me. I get the same "theme" from my bottle of AJ Arabia I, and AJAI is a whole lot smoother, more refined, and way cozier to my nose. AJ Arabia I is also twice as expensive as CDGH and worth it IMO. Try it, you will enjoy!

Damn. I have a drawer now with a stash of FBs I don't wear. Not because they're not nice frags, but when you search for so long and finally find those special scents you LOVE, then it becomes increasingly difficult to wear the ones you like.

The heart wants, what the heart wants.

FYI I also have for sale a FB of Xerjoff Regio if anybody wants a screaming good deal. I'll part with it for $100.

Animato
Animato

This is one of those perfumes I can and will dose myself with likes its holy water and I'm about to enter le porte de d'enfer. It is one of the most beautiful woody fragrances I have ever smelled. And even if I did not find this scent godlike I would still be in awe for the amazing intepretation of terpentine soaked planks.

Cypress, cedar and pine makes for a sharp, fresh and divine scent. the terpentine dissapear, and with it its sweetness, to keep you inclosed in a cloud of cedar dust.

Please understand that this is a fragrance that is trying to transport you to a calmer and more peaceful place. And it will. It makes me feel not only calmer, but nicer, sweeter and more content.

This is perfume magic.

lilalina
lilalina

Very strong balmy scent, smoky. Very beautiful, very masculine.. Reminds me of Arso by Profvmvm without the very strong burnt smokiness from the incense.

Timbersilk
Timbersilk

I have been wearing this regularly since its launch and bow to CdG`s genius.

Hinoki(the cypress) is by far the nicest and most complex wood fragrance out of all the woods. Scent One:Hinoki has remained truthful to the natural product and blended this potion to perfection.The essence of an ancient Japanese temple in a bottle.Yes,the sillage is not great BUT this HAS to be subtle,it`s peaceful AND you should wear this for yourself and your significant other that can share the intimacy of the temple with you from very close.

A masterpiece indeed.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

INTO THE WOODS

An easy to wear wood with a hint of smoke/incense and some other pleasant soft notes.

Even with a more than usual dousing of the sample it had trouble projecting past a skin scent and longevity is a concern.

Not a buy, but I used up the sample and enjoyed it.

the concentric eccentric
the concentric eccentric

I'm not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a good woody fragrance. Gucci Pour Homme and Lacroix's Tumulte are 2 of my faves.

Since Tumulte has become impossible to find, I was on a quest to find something similar….which after much searching and scouring reviews, I heard several references to CDG's Hinoki and bought on the blind.

My initial feeling was quite mixed. The initial opening is a blast of the petroleum essence of Tea Tree Oil with wet cedar undertones…definitely not of the norm. In fact, I was quite concerned people might think I was cleaning paint brushes before coming to work…but it cools down to woody/smoky/spicy melange which is quite sublime.

Not everyday for me as I wear on the days I want to convey a little mystery.

Even though this did not quite hit that missing Tumulte obsession, it's found a very welcome spot in my collection.

houstcs
houstcs

On me this plays out similar to breath of god, not necessarily what I expected or wanted. Art maybe, not something very wearable in Indiana.

Update, I fell asleep about two hours after putting this on and woke up with a beautiful smell on myself

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

Hinoki fragrance took me back to my ballet days. To avoid slipping while dancing on the wooden floor, we ballerinas would gather around the rosin box in the corner of the studio and crunch-crunch-crunch chunks of dried pine tree sap into our satin pointe shoes to make them sticky before turning a series of pirouettes.

Hinoki tingles with camphor in the beginning and stays absolutely woody, resin-y, and coniferous throughout, just in smaller volumes in the drydown. I wish I knew what Hinoki wood smells like, but as a Lake Tahoe resident, I can say this CdG frag smells like the Sierra Nevada mountains. Consequently, Hinoki sounds some alarms when I smell it..."Did one of the dogs step in sap and track it inside?"

Anywaaaaay, Hinoki would smell sexy on everyone: your bearded, blue-green algae kombucha-drinking boyfriend, your (former) frat boy cousin who built a beer-pong table in his living room in 2004, or your uncle who works for the county water company but has a passion for hiking the Pacific Rim Trail.

Gwizz
Gwizz

This is an extremely woody/aromatic from CdG based around the Japanese cypress, Hinoki. I've had the pleasure of smelling this timber at a bath house in Japan and this fragrance has it nailed to a tee! It's very similar to cedar in many ways, but there's also a subtle lemon note. The wood-fest (chortle!), is furthered by the addition of cedar, vetiver and pine. All this wood creates a distinct camphoracious accord, which cools the whole composition down nicely. The signature CdG incense note is there too, which results in a nod to another scent from this house, Kyoto from their incense series. There is some new school oakmoss there as a bit of a fixative I guess, but it kind of fails on that score, because despite this being a totally divine scent, it retreats fairly close to the skin quite soon and it's longevity is somewhat questionable. Despite that, I've already bought a full bottle because well, damn it all.... I love it!

Villainelle
Villainelle

This is a scent that brought up vivid images and memories for me: a hike in a damp cedar forest, a night camping in a state park cabin, visits to buddhist temples. The smell is lovely, damp, and woody, a hint of incense, and a lingering cedar-like aroma (presumably the hinoki?) that goes on for hours. I sense the vetiver more than really smell it; it lends a subtle earthiness and groundedness to the scent. This does remind me of Japan, but also of my home in the evergreen-rich Pacific Northwest; it's both familiar and exotic and I adore it.

Ursa Mater
Ursa Mater

I blind-bought a little decant of this recently, and now I'm so glad I did! It's so cleanly woody, perfect when you want something refreshing in fall or winter. It's light, somewhat low-key, and not exactly dusky or sexy, so I've been wearing this to school functions, libraries, cafe meetings, etc. It's "appropriate" but still off the beaten path, classy yet kind of hippy. The scent is a little sharp, and rather radiant. I smell a bit like the inside of a woodshop, in the best way possible. Light, freshly-cut wood: my nose picks out pine, cedar, balsa, camphorwood. I wouldn't know the smell of actual hinoki wood if it bit me in the butt, unfortunately, so I can't tell you how prominent that note might be.

Lana148
Lana148

To me, Hinoki feels divine.

I don't know how the actual Hinoki wood smells like, but this smells like mixed Piny forest and frankincense. Sometimes piny fragrances can get quite sharp, but not this one. Cedar wood adds creaminess to this fragrance. On my skin it's soft and smooth, calm and perfectly balanced.

If you are into incense fragrances - give Hinoki a try. Obviously, need to try it first, as according to the reviews below, this one gives very different impressions for different people

Similar fragrance - Fille en Aiguilles Serge Lutens. Hinoki is less dense, diffused version of SL.

The opening had a strong herbal/cedar/pine kind of quality, most reminiscent of certain shrubs perhaps. It was quite strong for a while, with a small amount dabbed on, and then it was very weak after half an hour or so. The opening was nice but simple, though if I had applied more it would have been irritating. You can try Club Men by Azzaro for a more "chemical" hinoki note that lasts a long time. That scent is smoother and doesn't have the huge drop in strength that this one seems to have (for the hinoki). I'd rather go for something like Blenheim Bouquet for an herbal/pine scent. I don't seem to be as big a fan of the hinoki note as others seem to be, so keep that in mind.

muzzbait
muzzbait

first impression; smells like CDG-kyoto.
second impression; no it doesn't!!!

the hinoki is strong. having lived in japan, this smell is familiar. i remember smelling this around temples, and if i'm not mistaken, i think this is also used in building the traditional houses...

the camphor then kicks in a minute or two later. sorta smells like black cardamom, campfire-y and moist. only 10 minutes in and i'm quite intrigued...

kingderella
kingderella

Pure woody pine goodness. I absolutely want this for the coming fall/winter. I wasn't looking for anything woody, because I already have two very nice woods; but I have to have this one as well!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

The masters of Incense have another stunner. The drydown is superb. The opening is very piney but it only lasts about 30 mins. It's very camphoric and resinous. I have never been to a Buddhist temple or anything like that but it's a very soothing scent. It shares similarities to CDG 2 Man with better silage. Not the greatest but it will do. Longevity is about 4-6 hours albeit light after 4. I really don't have an issue with that because the scent is so wonderful. To bad it's $120 and not the usual $80.

starmerj
starmerj

This is a really stunning woody/incense fragrance, but then there's this weird chlorine-like note underneath, that's by no means unpleasant, but it does make this scent hard to wear.
I quite like this scent, but I can't help feeling as though I smell like I've been in a swimming pool for a very long time and the smell of the chlorine has sunk into my skin; I've not washed it off, but instead just put on some woody cologne.

The projection is fairly soft, but not a skin scent.
The longevity was quite disappointing. It seemed to have faded around the four to five hour mark.
When you consider that (in the UK) the retail price is £75 for 50ml, that's just not good enough.

The fragrance definitely does it's job with evoking the smell of an hinoki bath. This is definitely what I imagine they smell like.

I think that if I ever did decide to purchase this scent, I'd be much more likely to purchase it in it's candle form.
A room gently filled with this scent would probably be much more pleasing than it is on my skin.

Comme des Garcons certainly know their incense and heady meditative woods. I was really looking forward to this having become a real fan of hinoki wood recently after familiarizing myself with the note. It's a soft woody/citrus type smell which is really gorgeous.
Hinoki is what I expected in that it's a perfect note to build this kind of accord upon.
Superbly woody, with the freshness of cedar, pine, cypress and my favourite... frankincense.
Stunning, clean and hits the mark to me evoking the oriental vibes of a Buddhist temple crossed with and a Scandinavian forrest.
Longevity (which is okay) and projection are not that great (in fact poor) but still Highly recommended.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Bold balsamic and woody-incense accord, animated by a massive and invigorating presence of raw, quite realistic cedar wood. I smell a hint of fresh tobacco leaves as well at some point, even if they're not in the composition. Fairly similar to Sugi, a bit light and quickly-to-vanish, nice ash-y drydown.

6,5/10

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

My mother wears it lately and I can't help but sniff her hair everytime we meet...
To me, this is the smell of fancy, well crafted, old furniture (one of my favourite scents).

True, it's probably made for men, but I find it charmingly unisex for women who can wear it with grace.

Somewhat like a distant relative of my beloved "Spiritus Land" by Miller & Bertaux.

paulo.oz.1
paulo.oz.1

I was a little bit hopeful about what this might smell like before blind buying it.

Admittedly, I have the pale yellow formulation, whereas the above picture shows a much more darker yellow/brown liquid. Whether that means a change in fragrance, I am not sure.

Anyway, the strongest note here is not exactly a natural woody one. Its the exact smell of Dettol disinfectant when you add it to very hot water (not cold water, which achieves a different smell).

Its not the smell of pine, or Hinoki, its something else wholly chemical and un-woody. Only if you try to concentrate really hard, can you get a passing resemblance to the smell of the green parts (not the trunk) of a conifer tree, but that's really pushing it.

Whatever that note is, it eventually dissipates after 3 or 4 hours giving way to more recognizable woody notes. Comments from friends also point to the smell of Dettol (and not in a good way) - is anybody else getting this? Or do I have a bottle from a bad batch?

If I had to choose a CDG woody, of which there are many, I would choose Wonderwood or Man 2 before Hinoki.Hinoki I would have to wear just for me, because others would not appreciate it without the Dettol connotation.

Floating Spectrum
Floating Spectrum

Yum!! Dry, smoky woods done well. I think this is my favorite CdG frag so far. Much more authentic woods smell than Wonderwood. Very intoxicating if you like the smell of woods. It reminds me of Gucci Pour Homme, perhaps a little lighter and colder. One thing I love about Hinoki is that it's not trying to be complex. You won't find any vetiver, flowers, or baby powder (that last one's directed at you, Rocky Mountain He Wood). If you want an uncomplicated wood frag or if you loved GPH, try this one.

umtaleb
umtaleb

Wow! Very unique. Strange dichotomy of dry woods and wet cement. Really lovely. I like the word used in the previous review: meditative.

On me this was amazing; on a man this would be superb, especially in a sea of Chanel Bleu and Paco Million.

raw umber
raw umber

Okay. So I decided not to be a B*TCH.. (just kidding), and covered my forearms with two generous sprays of Hinoki.

It is deeply resinous, coniferous woods: cedar and pine, with camphor upfront (but not too much), and frankincense. The addition of camphor makes the darkness sparkle. Woooo... That's seriously good stuff. On my skin it is never hamster cage, never disinfectant. As it dries down on my skin, a beautiful treatment of slightly earthy green vetiver emerges and joins with the other elements.

The frankincense never steals the show, the moderate projection never crushes my windpipe between two logs, and the woods are just gorgeous. This is such an expertly balanced, meditative fragrance. I find it extremely relaxing, dry, smoky and silent. It has great, steady longevity as well. Though it is not cloying, it is persistent, so in warmer temperatures I would apply with discrimination.

It reminds me of a deep silence with just the darkness of the woods surrounding me, fresh air laced with incense, and the sound of running water.

Hinoki reminds me of a more silky, dry, and refined version of Espirit du Tigre by Heeley, not because they have the same notes, but because they both convey the sensation of a camphor-laced, deep, resinous forest. I would go for Hinoki over the Heeley whenever I really wanted to relax. Heeley uses peppermint, black pepper, and cinnamon creating a kind of spiciness that interrupts the silence. Not a bad thing, but definitely more stimulating and boisterous than Hinoki.

Like a deep, sparkling forest laced with smooth smoky dry incense, Hinoki works any time of day, any time of year, in any situation where you feel there is not quite enough peace and quiet, or when there is already peace and quiet, and you want to pair something with your surrounding sanctuary.

It makes me extremely nervous to say this but...it just might be perfect. I don't think I would change a single thing.

Wispita
Wispita

This may be my favourite masculine fragrance. It is perfect.

Dogma
Dogma

WAY overpriced for what it is (which is nice).

al.to
al.to

It could be one of my favorite..
but to me happens like ALFAROM..cloying me
I think without incense it is a perfect scent that talk about temperate forest,a wonderfull endless forest of pinewood somewhere far from civilization.
I also think it is very polished..
try it!it simply worth it.

update:if it was a sound it would be a very deep sound
an expression of a mature masculine been

update:a more successful idea of pinewood is Memoir man.

stephan
stephan

I loved everything about this fragrance, but this is my second bottle, and it's not the same anymore. Much weaker, almost water, can't smell the turpentine anymore. Really sad. The first batch was much better. I won't buy it anymore because the lack of consistence of the house.

nekoni koban
nekoni koban

It's not bad at all, but if you want a purer hinoki scent, I would try CdG's "Standard" instead. This one is a bit too mixed up with aquatic notes (perhaps in a literal-minded interpretation of hot-spring bathing), as well as a tarry note which calls to mind roof shingles. CdG's Wonderwood is also a similar fragrance, and a better choice.

Plus on the box you have to read the comments of the *achingly* self-regarding Monocle editor Tyler what's-his-name about how it was inspired by his stay in the world's most expensive ryokan in Kyoto... do me a favour...

In the little shop where I use to buy Comme Des Garcons fragrances Hinoki seems to be an absolute best seller and as I love CDG's creations I was ready to buy it without even try it first. I was waiting for my turn at the counter when I decided to spray Hinoki on a paper strip...

In the opening I got Turpentine, Camphor and a "wet" pinewood / cipresswood note. Interesting. Then frankincense joins the party adding an even more resinous feel and some depth to the fragrance. In the drydown cedar reveals itself clearly and with Pinewood turns the scent into a sort of mellow version of Escentric 01 (iso E super?) with a pencil shaving effect. You may now think you've already been into all of this, but believe me, Hinoki's interpretation of the theme it's quite original and distinctive. It has a thin structure but it's bold at the same time. A subtle and yet persistent and austere allure. Well Done.

Unfortunately, or maybe I should say fortunately, while I was still waiting in that little shop for my turn to buy Hinoki I also had the chance to test this fragrance on my skin. What a disaster!!! On my skin Monocle 01 turned to be weird (in a bad way). The wet woods effect I smelled on paper emphasized to cross the border of mouldy woods, after that everything turned into a cloying (yet not sweet) and long lasting drydown.
What a big disappointment! I really wanted to like this fragrance, and i was ready to buy it, but it really doesn't match with my skin chemistry.

Overall, Hinoki is a recommended and quite unique fragrance but make sure to try it before you buy it.

Rating: 7.5-8/10

glamazoid
glamazoid

divine! i got people sniffing me like crazy... :-)

Marangoni
Marangoni

An absolutely glorious scent that brings a feeling of serenity to the lucky wearer that I am :) Excentric, luminous, "unusual" would be an understatement. Smells of rich woods and opulent resins, incense and to add an absolutely delightful touch - thyme. Pure perfection, but way, way out of charted territory. That could be the perfume of a fairytale elf :)

weegee
weegee

Oh, my. This might be one men love and think women will, too... like those sad women's scents women think men will love and turns out no one's happy except the wearer.

Hamster cage. Attic. Damp basement. An old sweater just taken from a cedar chest. No, it's hamster cage.

I wouldn't wear on date night unless I happened to be a hamster. A hamster in a basement. A basement where old, used paint brushes are stored.

Robert White
Robert White

This is a long review, so go to general perfumes talk, and check out my essay titled "The Scum of The Earth"

imgcas
imgcas

A magic door to an eternal forest. Resins and woods which conjure images of an imaginary place with endless trees. I'd like to get lost there for a while.
Excelent.

A masterpiece.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I just sample this fragrance on a test paper. If you are looking for a fragrance that reminds you of Cedar, this would be it. The hint of incense comes out beautiful y. Kudos once again to the house of CdG.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Hinoki fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Hinoki, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hinoki by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hinoki by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.