Designers » C » Woody « Groups

Wonderwood Comme des Garcons for men
dislike

I have it: 629 I had it: 180 I want it: 731 My signature: 16

Wonderwood Comme des Garcons for men Videos
Wonderwood Comme des Garcons for men Pictures Wonderwood Comme des Garcons for men Pictures

Wonderwood by Comme des Garcons is a woody fragrance for men introduced in 2010. The fragrance features vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli, Guaiac wood, Virginia cedar, agarwood (oud) and cypress. Available as 100 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie.

vetyver Sandalwood Patchouli Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Agarwood (Oud) Cypress Madagascar Pepper Bergamot Incense Nutmeg Cashmeran Caraway

Wonderoud
Gucci Rush for Men
Encre Noire A L`Extreme
Sacred Wood
Visit For Men

Wonderwood Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I agree with Sir Charles. Super versatile and manly. Not a feminine note in the pyramid or smell. It's not a dark or bright vetiver, it's somewhere in between. Vetiver is the most noticeable not IMO supported very good buy all the other macho notes. It's spicy, woody, green and outdoorsy. Could make a great signature scent for the adventurous type as performance is excellent. Top 5 vetiver stuff guys!!

biscoff
biscoff

If someone would tell me that there is a scent that can remind me of both Lalique Encre Noir and Creed Aventus, at the same time, I would rise my eyebrow spitefully. Aventus minus the pineapple note? Like the smokier batches of Aventus. It accomplishes that resemblance in my mind by having a lot of dusty woods (cedar, sandalwood, cypress) and velvety cashmere. Hmmm, go figure it out. Maybe its just my olfactory senses gone mad today :-)

I love the scent. Excellent job!

My rating: 8 out of 10

EDIT:
After few wearings, I would say that this reminds my now almost entirely to Encre Noir. So it must have been my olfactory senses gone mad that day.

SirCharles
SirCharles

Black pepper and wood. Smooth, authentic pepper and wood. Surprisingly versatile, warm enough for winter, cool enough for summer, great for casual, but I also think it could be dressed up and could come off very elegant due to the extremely high quality. Projects pretty well, a friend of mine noticed it from a few feet away saying "man, you smell MANLY". My favorite woody-spicy of all time.

NZFH
NZFH

This is not woodsy. Or woody. It's actually WOOD. As in real wood, like a recently sawn log or slab of timber, dry sawdust on the floor all around…

Because I am drawn to unusual and distinctive (not generic) fragrances at the moment, I love this one. I have chosen this over CdG2Man which I tried on at the same time - and it smelled like nothing new or special in comparison.

I don't mind smelling like a tree. Being human is overrated anyway ...

mrsg34
mrsg34

I like this, I really do, it's certainly unisex and enjoyable, but I own and love Tom Ford Santal Blush and at first I kind of get the same kind of vibe with this one. It does change and cedar, Woody notes come through but something niggles me enough to say " yea, it's ok but there's no wow factor for me and I prefer my Santal blush. It is a pleasant fragrance but not one I will look to replace in the future.
EDIT: I've given this one to my hubby and it smells amazing on him!

gelo999
gelo999

Very woodsy fragrance with a powerful cedar and a touch powdery very easy to use and want.

All this mixture is virtually identical to Tumulte by Lacroix and with all my respects completely dispensable of perfumistic panorama not because it brings nothing new or original o make me think otherwise.

You do not need if you have already used Tumulte.

Rating: 4

c0ssix
c0ssix

Honestly this smells a bit on the feminine side (on my skin). Yes, it does smell like the lumber isle of Home Depot, but it isn't a dry woody scent. To me it is is better described by the words: soft, smooth, and clean. I thought this would smell way different before I tested it. It isn't bad, but I don't think it's super masculine, definitely not for me though.

Ozymandias86
Ozymandias86

This fragrance was made for me!!!! I feel like I finally had the missing link to my collection!!!!! This will be my top 5 for a very long time as not much can top this masterpiece!!!!!

may.dabb
may.dabb

This is my Mums signature scent and it smells so bloody incredible like who decided this was for men

norbertholy.com
norbertholy.com

Super woody, clean, confident and modern fragrance. Cypress and cedar with amazing powdery dry down.
Ten hours lasting, bit more than moderate sillage.
Lovely to wear in the late afternoon or evening and going to visit an exhibition somewhere in the city centre.

gedlive
gedlive

I love woody, earthy, green, herbaceous fragrances. I got a half bottle on eBay early this past winter, and liked it a lot, but thought it was over priced and I would wait for Encre Noir Extreem prices to come down, and maybe ad that to my permanent collection. Well, I just ordered a 100ml from Lucky Scents.

So here's what happened. I was fasting from fragrances for a week, before Easter. I was thinking which of my 40 will I want to wear after not having worn frags for a week, well the answer is, you know it, Wonderwood. Cypress is my favorite woody note, and this fragrance is built around cypress for me. The pepper, spices and incense seem to carry, or accentuate the cypress and make it aromatically, pungently delicious. It's not gourmandise at all, it's very dry, but so aromatically pleasing, even the pepper is nice.

I think this fragrance is about, much more than, woods opon woods. It's wonderfully crafted, blended, complex fragrance. The nutmeg, aromatic pepper make for a beautifully spicy accord with the cypress. Then the other woods come in. It's like a good cheff who starts with a great cut of meat, and then he does his magic to create an extraordinary delicious meat. This fragrance just starts with some great woods, then the parfumer has wonderfully worked his craft, to produce an olfactory delicacy.

It does transport me to a coniferous, cypress forest. It is going into my top 5 for the Spring. I thought this was just a winter frag, but I'm loving it in the Springtime. At $140/ 100ml is a good value for what you get.

Some of you may know the Dutch fragrance reviewer, Geurenland. He has tried 1000's of niche fragrances and has great reviews on YouTube. His review is 25 spots or so below. Wonderwood is his signature fragrance, and he said the fragrance is more about the spices than woods for him...

Rating: 9.5/10

Happy Easter. John 3:16.

steve1991
steve1991

Smells like Vetiver Fatal, I prefer Ateliers offering.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

As the name suggests, it is a woody scent, cedar coming to the fore, then pine notes. It is quite nice - I like it. In fact, I like it better than Le Labo Chant de Bois, which was previously my woodsy favorite, and almost as much as Creed's Royal Oud, which costs more than three times as much. And it is so much better than Mugler's Pure Wood. I want a bottle someday.

However, again, longevity on me is an issue.

I detect no citrus.

smora
smora

Scentrack
Pulp – The Trees

Archaic by the notes, yet modern by execution. A traditional CdG synthetic scent, transparent and easy to wear. Maybe not so revolutionary, but extremely easy to love.
I'm just a sucker for woods, and Wonderwood satisfied my needs for that olfactive atavism. In a very contemporary and urban manner.

More on Scentimentalwords

mmjafarian
mmjafarian

در این اثر اشاره زیادی به نت های چوبی شده است. در حالیکه به اعتقاد من این بوها آنقدر در هم آمیخته اند که تفکیک بوی چوب در آن خیلی راحت نیست! اگر در این اثر بصورت زلال و شفاف دنبال بوی چوب باشید، یقین بدانید در اشتباهید! در مجموع کار گرم و تلخ هست با ماندگاری و پخش خوب.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

The first CdG fragrance I actually like. Wonderwood is a sweet, mellow nutmeg and cypress scent with a backing track of manly woody notes giving rugged substance and texture. It feels very clean, but not as squeaky or obviously synthetic as some other scents in this line. The vetiver has that slight pinch of wet paint, which together with a touch of citrus gives a pleasant tart freshness.

Later, the sweet nutmeg and fatty sandalwood remind me of the main accord in Lubin "Bluff", which you should check out of you like this.

Longevity and projection are not terrific however, so I wouldn't consider buying a bottle, but it is a very pleasant wear, for casual daytime.

K1
K1

It's so wonderful that Wonderwood is still a mind-blowing deconstructive woody perfume. A perfect blend of conifer-intended vetiver, dominant pepper intro, cedar heart and soft fresh oud and sandalwood throne.

It's weird and the bottle indicates it. It's woodsy, pure, fresh woody and warm spicy, and it's a fragrance you get lots of compliments on. Fairly good longevity, strong projection.
★★★★

خیلی عالیه که واندروود هنوز یه عطر ساختارشکن و بی نظیر چوبی بحساب میاد. این عطر یه ترکیب کامل از وتیوری که میل به بوی سوزنی برگ داره هست، با شروعی از فلفل قدرتمند، سدروس در قلب کار و سریری از عود خفیف و چوب سندل

عطر عجیبی و نامأنوسی هست که بطری هم همین حس رو القا میکنه. چوبی، خالص، خنک و چوبی و گرم و ادویه ای. و عطری که ازش خیلی بازخورد میگیرین. موندگاری خیلی خوبی داره، پخشش هم خوبه
★★★★

Englishman
Englishman

The individual nature of body chemistry and its interaction with perfume never ceases to amaze me: Wonderwood is a prime example of this wonderment.

For me, the opening is almost non-existent, its seems as though it's an eau de cologne concentration not an eau de parfum. But then, as it warms up, it comes on strong, very strong.

I like my scents to be deep, dark and heavy; with bass and baritone voices singing the loudest -- sport, fresh and aqua are not in my repertoire. Wonderwood is a tenor but I dig what it brings to the show, a lot.

On me, Wonderwood projects like there's no tomorrow, it's like a 10,000 watt floodlight carving a hole through the fog. It goes on like this for a good 10 hours until it burns itself out in a near-instantaneous fashion. I'm used to some potent stuff but this brew is up there with the best of the stinkers.

I get none of the spices, incense or citrus from it -- this is a plus point, I bought Wonderwood because I want wood, lots of wood. And the choice of woods in this liquor are right up my street. No pine or sawdust here. Sandalwood is the key player accompanied by vetiver and cedar, with three or four more arboreal backing singers who chime in now and again for the chorus. The performance is completed by cashmeran who envelopes this rock ensemble in an oh so sweet, musky haze.

Wonderwood is top-drawer offering from Comme des Garçons: a no nonsense scent for a no nonsense bloke.

NicheMaster29

A great wood fragrance. I mean wood aroma like Home Depot aisle 9 where the 2x4 s are and they have just came in from the saw mill. Fresh wood. It's a great concept. It's a great smell and when blended correctly, it can be such a great experience. Complements seem to come with these types of fragrances more for some reason. I am not a big fan of this house like most people are and I believe that is because they are mainly known and respected for their incense fragrances which I am not in to much. I haven't smelt wonderoud yet, but I have this and 2man and this is much much better. It's in the same vein as tam dao with more spices and pepper fresh wood. 2man let me down bc people compare it to Gucci pour homme one and that's so far from the truth and it's so weak in longevity and projection. There's a few more from this house I want to sample Red Sequia being top on my list, but so far I enjoy this one the most and if you like real wood smelling fragrances, then please just try this bc it's very well done for the money.
Overall 8/10

amaranto
amaranto

Wonderwood opens with bergamot and a blast of spicy blended woods, bolstered by a soft, creamy cashmeran and sandalwood middle and base. The vetiver is quite pronounced and reminds me of the way vetiver is used in Sycomore, though I dare say I like this more synthetic fragrance better because it somehow seems fuller and cozier to my nose—more filled-out. The cushiony base reins in the cedarwood, cypress, and vetiver, which would otherwise be too sharp for my taste.

Longevity and sillage are better than average, and this scent reminds me a lot of fall. If you like lots of wood with a smooth base, and don't mind the less-than-natural take on the ingredients listed, this one is for you.

georgio germani
georgio germani

It's just a class of it's own. Whereas all other scents i have smell like perfume - this one is simply special. Definitely an everyday's scent, because i just don't wan't to be to pushy with how i smell. This one is very subtle but still elegant, young and fresh. Besides Molecule 1 my absolute favorite!

aschiffm
aschiffm

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaab of wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. nice, but don't need it as a perfume

NicheMaster29

I personally find this to be a much better fragrances than 2man, the wood notes are blended much better. There's only one problem I have with this house....longevity and projection on my skin is much much worse than many average quality edts.. Therefore I leave this and will not be purchasing a full bottle

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

I like this scent and I would love this scent if it lasted longer on me. Right off the top I get Cedar and Cypress and as it fades down There is a citrus note that comes into play along with a touch of patchouli. Good scent but it just doesn't have any staying power. It lasts a couple of hours on me and then fades into a skin scent for the next couple of hours and by the fourth hour it is un-noticeable on my skin. Still it is a very good scent if you are willing to re-apply

mikenac
mikenac

I like this scent.

There is an opening blast of fresh (piney) wood. I get fresh piney wood, and something a little more dank, like a wet stump (token Oud?). The vetiver then takes the forefront (about 10 min), and I get that dark green vetiver and cedar like Encre Noir during the dry down. Unlike Encre, the cedar and woody notes seem to stick around in the background during the dry down.

I think this is different from Encre Noir in that it is more woody and less dark, but I'm not sure it's different enough for me to justify owning both. Also this should cost way less.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Lovely..All best of woods in this scent..it is my favourite perfumes...Love love love love..only Great scent for Fall and Winter
نمونه حهت تست موجوده.طالبین پیام بدهند

Hoxx
Hoxx

Wonderwood does have a touch of pepper and a bit of smokiness(that can come from oud but I'm not quite sure), but, aside from that, there are woods of all kinds and all woods and nothing but woods. The one I can put my finger on is definitely cedar - very possibly of a Virginia variety - as it's the most prominent note, and it lingers through the entire scent evolution. Other than that, it's a complex smell and, like someone already wrote, it feels like a hybrid tree being cut at the moment of application. It has a touch of sharpness from vetiver, and that's pretty much the only note I could discern in that woody conglomerate. Sandalwood? Maybe. Cypress? Could be here. I don't know.

Wonderwood is a scent with good longevity but it stays relatively close to the skin. I feel like it's more of an elegant kind of smell, which bodes well with a gentlemanly type of masculinity and stylish wear. It's quite versatile season-wise and age-wise. Also, I think it's fairly priced.

This scent feels both very unique and very familiar at the same time, maybe because of cedar omnipresence in today's perfumery. I needed to try it a few times to be able to appreciate it more, but I surely do now. It's a refined mixture of different woody smells which, even if a bit linear, feels complex in the best possible way. It has a CdG stamp, but is less challenging than most of their scents - also in the best possible way. An excellent fragrance.

Úrbez larres.lardies
Úrbez larres.lardies

One of my favorite fragrances . An adorable woodsy scent with a little incense . Warm and welcoming . Too bad the sillage is weak and normal longevity.
For its price ( 70 euros 100 ml in Spain , cheaper than the rest . The Spanish group Antonio Puig presently manufactures ) not worth its low performance.
CdG 2MAN is a leather fragrance incense and much more longevity and sillage .
Encre Noir shares characteristics with Wonderwood ( Vetyver instead of sandalwood and cedar ) and more worthwhile for its low price .
Dark Oud Montale is a good alternative to similarly priced .
CdG , congratulate them on their composition, but can not make a edp high price with poor projection and normal life span .

* Bottle and beautiful box .

iBehnam
iBehnam

وقتی این ادکلن رو میزنید انگار وسط جنگل دارید چوب میبرید !! بوش خوبه ولی دیگه خیلی چوبیه ! ممکنه با پینوکیو اشتباتون بگیرن خخخخ
پخش بو و ماندگاری متوسط

stephan
stephan

The little brother of Hinoki, without the turpentine. Hinoki is a better wonder wood in my opinion. Both fragrances have limited projection/longevity. If I compare with Tam Dao, Wonderwood's topnotes are much better than Tam Dao, but Tam Dao lasts much longer and the dry down is better. Perhaps should we layer them?
EDIT: reapplied today, I still think Hinoki is better, but this one is similar to Kyoto and better than Kyoto. This is like Tam Dao + Eucalyptus. Please PM me if you know a similar fragrance with more lasting power.
EDIT: tried Wonderoud today, and I think it is not as good as Wonderwood. Wonderwood has a more interesting sillage and is fresher. Both are not bottle worthy for me, too bad performances.

Jassar
Jassar

Great scent for Fall and Winter. Smells like a man should after a hard day of work or hiking in the woods. Nothing unisex about this one. Projection and longevity could be better but are still average.

groover
groover

Finally got around to buy this fragrance,
first thing that stroke me was how it reminded me of
Eau des Baux L`Occitane, or at least the
same great feeling i got when i tried it the
first time, its a nice peppery woodsy and cosy
smell i love it. I think those who like encre noir
Eau des Baux and balmain carbone will find this one
pleasant.

our lee

Just to add, the advert vid is creeeepy as...

our lee

As a woody-type of scent lover, this is a wonderful fragrance.

Initial impressions are kind of Encre Noire, kind of Sahara Noir... The SN feel continues into the dry down - I'm guessing this is the cedar. Wonderwood evolves into a very masculine scent, ideal for day and night in my opinion. Longevity and projection are average, I have found. Although I do occasionally like a lighter scent, I feel that I would prefer Wonderwood if longevity was better...

However, all in all this is a scent that I am more than happy to have in my growing collection. It is available at a (relatively) reasonable price, so if you're a fan of woody scents then definitely give it a try!

seansimmons73
seansimmons73

Off of a sample I got from perfume court. Nice opening but becomes a faint skin scent after just 30 minutes

zaetown
zaetown

Wonderwood is rightfully named. I like oud but I love ceder and sandalwood and this is just right for me without being too woody sharp. Lots of wood but not overbearing and I wood say thats pretty impressive.

The projection isnt steller but it does leave you with a nice scent bubble and the scent is very pleasant with the slight bergamot and pepper notes. Would be nice if longevity was a bit better but i wont complain.

A must have for every oud lover and fans of woody scents.
Women around me seem to really like it so I can see this being worn on a date as well.

Overall: 8/10

Filipe Robert Souza
Filipe Robert Souza

One of the best woody fragrance I've ever smelled. WONDERFUL!

compuneer
compuneer

Lovely and worth trying.

Rich28
Rich28

Close your eyes and breathe in slowly. Imagine you're in a room deep, dark and lovely and there is a wonderful and melancholy symphony playing softly. As you inhale, imagine notes bellowing musky, calling from a cedar wood box smooth, beautiful and dusty while rings of resin around the wooden encasing ooze majestically.

Imagine time has faded but you've never forgotten that symphony which after a while softens in melody until you realize that there is no end, just muted images of sound engraved within our souls, fixed in syntax until and when we dance on that lovely, dark room's floor again.

That's the feeling I got when I first applied Wonderwood. It's smooth, unsweetened, peppery, deep, woody, green, bitter, resinous, a little smoky, damp; as it's not too wet neither is it too dry, it's a bit medicinal, slightly creamy, herbal and musky.

I wore Wonderwood to church on Sunday. After church I hung the shirt I wore in my wardrobe for when I was ready to do my laundry. When I got home from work the following night, upon entering my room, I could smell the warm, musky, bitter woody scent of wonderwood cloud my entire room and I was like wow! The feeling was as mentioned above. somewhat dark, yet somewhat sublime and in that moment I knew that it was mine.

If you like Kenzo Homme Woody (Boisee), Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared, Encre Noire, Narciso Rodriguez for Him or Bvlgari Man and you're looking for something a bit richer and deeper try Wonderwood. I think it wears best with a suit and at night or at formal events. It can be worn by a woman because of the creamy undertones of the sandalwood but I think that it's most suited for a man.

This is definitely not a blind buy but is definitely a work of art.

atlaseetschristmas
atlaseetschristmas

While the two scents are different, this to me is a fully fleshed out Tam Dao. Whereas Tam Dao is pure sandalwood with some cedar, this is cedar with sandalwood and a whole lot more. It's rugged, manly. I would say lumberjacky. Whats interesting to me is just how "smooth" this scent is. While one would expect something a little jagged or rough from so many different woods, it smells more like some kind of natural hybrid tree that just got cut down and processed into lumber. It's very nice but I can't help but feel like it's a little safe for CDG. This would be a perfect fragrance for someone looking to get into the brand or for someone who wants a masculine, modern, foresty scent. Sillage is weak but longevity is average. All in all, very nice!
6.5/10

aphexacid
aphexacid

I finished a 50ML bottle i bought when this first came out. I bought a 100ML to replace it recently, and was excited to wear it again.

I don't know what they did, but this is like a totally different perfume now. Very feminine. Peppery smokiness is gone. I get ISO E SUPER and....something creamy-ish.

Ruined.

stecarpano
stecarpano

I used to have this fragrance before i stepped into the world of niche perfumery. I absolutely loved it but wouldn't buy another bottel. My dad used to tell me that it smelled of burned car tyres. I absolutely adored the smokey notes of incence but going back to it now it smells quite synthetic and not so pleasent.

tzoks
tzoks

Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree i used u for Christmas,and u dried out and i took u outside in my yard and set u on fire.

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

I had a sample of this and the only thing that i smell is pepper. It's not a bad smell but this fragrance don't suit me.

nexangelus
nexangelus

I think I need to save up and get some full bottles of Commes des Garcons. So far I have not tried one I did not like. This one is complete head over heels love....

Cypress trees in summer, that green mist of pollen that blows off the greenery. Wood store, freshly chopped firewood, wiping your forehead you catch a whiff of the resin on your hand. Fresh green vetiver, sharp, heady. Then sprinkle this thought liberally with black pepper and a dash of nutmeg. I think I have a wood fetish. This is delicious. Plus I adore incense. Heaven I tell you...

Javy_Medz
Javy_Medz

I very much get an Encre Noire vibe but this is like EN with all the vetiver completely stripped. Still tingles the nose like EN. Also, maybe its the way the spices are mixing together but i also get a "body odor" vibe. Very weird fragrance. At initial blast i thought i got a decant of Kenzo Jungle Homme again.

Imagine Encre Noire and Kenzo Jungle Homme had a baby... it would be Wonderwood for sure.

bchavi
bchavi

This was a blind buy for me based on a sample of CdG Wonderoud that I had received and liked very much. Wearing this for the first time I'm getting Encre Noire and Sycomore (I already have both). Let me know if my nose is deceiving me or if I'm mixing up my notes. I don't find a strong similarity between Wonderwood and Wonderoud. At this moment (and, again, it's early) i'm preferring WonderOUD.

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is a sweet, wood scent that has great longevity (6 hours +) and only grows more bold, warmed, deep and sweeter as time goes on. A perfect compliment to a winter or autumn wardrobe. A+

sharon.ramsey.900
sharon.ramsey.900

Bought this as a blind buy on ebay and absolutely love it, gorgeous church incense type smell, would recommend

tjc
tjc

I tried this again while out shopping today about 7 hours ago & I can't stop smelling my arm. It has developed into a warm, sweet & woody aroma. Superb on me & I'm female.

Siniverisyys
Siniverisyys

I'm not sure if I personally want to smell like Wonderwood, but I certainly enjoy sniffing it. This is a masterpiece! This is the only CdG I've liked so far. It would be stellar on the right skin.

Consider sampling this.

ouladybird2005
ouladybird2005

I got a sample of this and am about to commit to a full bottle. While it is labeled a a masculine scent, I, a lady find it to be feminine as well. This is a beautiful woody scent that would probably be appreciated by both men and women to appareciate woody-oriental scents.

Osmo
Osmo

Lately tested that and i think is a really nice appearance of a legit masculine woodsy frag, so artificially real, great work! State of the art again CDG! Good, yet as all CDG's expensive to buy or/and find. Stands nice for a decent masculin scent although its inner plasticness comes arround sometimes.

Yourhumblenarrator
Yourhumblenarrator

It's wood that's promised and it's wood that's delivered. Lots of it. Wonderwood is a sincere take on wood based fragrances, and it never feels gimmicky or forced. First and foremost, it's clean. I'm reminded of a nice, freshly-cut, wooden cabinet sitting on a patch of grass. The vetiver keeps Wonderwood sharp and moderately green, while the wood orgy (sandalwood, cedar, cypress) adds some cream and a faint sweetness. Oud is present but it's a background oud, tame and subtle. Basically, it smells like a tree.

Wonderwood is a safe bet for spring, fall, and winter. And I think it may be too safe for some people, especially for those who expected more of a risk taker from a house as bold as Comme Des Garcons. So if you're looking for weird, look elsewhere. But if you're a down-to-earth guy (or girl, as this is definitely unisex) who doesn't care for your typical department store crowd pleaser, you may find Wonderwood surprisingly pleasing. As with many Comme Des Garcons fragrances, projection and longevity are questionable.

7.5/10

esteban747
esteban747

Smokey woods.
I was expecting a loud fragrance but Wonderwood manages to stay calm, soft.
It's hard for me to be objective because this is not the type of fragrance that I enjoy wearing.
It's nice.
For example, amazingreen is like a walk on a damp forest, you get the green and a sense of solitude.
Wonderwood is the same forest after a fire, lol.
so basically, if you enjoy woody scents you'll enjoy wonderwood. the incense notes and aoud are beautiful too.
The strange thing is that I can smell the bergamot not on the opening but in the middle, that brings a nice citrus breeze to this somber composition.

weaselize
weaselize

I had it, i liked it, i sold it.
Why did i sell it? Because of the razorsharp edge it contains. That sharpness makes it smell a little to synthetic for me personal.
A buddy of mine bought it from me. When he used it, i said damn! Why did i sell it?? I wanna have it back!! But he didn,t want to give it back! Hah
Now i will have to buy it again. Screwed myself grrr

kingderella
kingderella

Lovely, warm, masculine, pure wood fragrance for cold days. Great bottle.

redolent_one
redolent_one

In a word: LOVE.
I am a fan of woods, so of course I love this. I also love vetiver, sandalwood and guaiac wood, so there's that.

I get lots of compliments on this when I wear it ...but...the most special thing about a perfume to me is this (it's also like that special song)...if when smelling it for the 1s time and I feel like it's been mine forever, or that I've imagined the smell (or melody if it's a song)-- I must have it.
This is one of the few frags that have done that to me and it simply belongs to me...it is a part of me.

Gwizz
Gwizz

I'd have to say that this is the first time a Comme des Garcons scent has 'let me down'. Not in a huge way, but I guess if you're a lover of woody fragrances, a name like Wonderwood, encourages fairly high expectations! What I actually found is a nice, complex but safe blend of a at least half a dozen precious woody notes, the most prominent to me being cedar, oud, sandalwood and guaiac wood. It reminds me of a cross between a couple of other CdG offerings, Blue Santal and Sequoia, except it's not quite as avant garde as Sequoia and whist being quite clean and fresh, it's not in the same ballpark as the chillingly austere Blue Santal. I'd love to be able to make out more of the vetiver and the patchouli, but those notes seem to mostly elude me here. I'm normally a sucker for CdG offerings and I own about 10 full bottles from their range, more than half of which were blind buys. I'm not sure if it was serendipity or just a gut feeling from reading the reviews in the case of Wonderwood, but I went with a 10ml sample of this one and I'm glad I did. I just can't come around to deeming this one worthy of a full bottle unfortunately. Solid, nice, conservative, but it didn't win my heart...

williamvargas
williamvargas

this is another masculine gem of a fragrance from Comme Des Garcons, I have sampled many of their scents and discovering more when I get the chance. The opening I get Oud and Vetiver. This is a quite nicely blended fragrance and I am guessing some Cypress is what else i get then I start to pick up some other notes mentioned.This reminds me of being outside the entrance of a green forest on a summer day so to me I could wear this during spring summer with no problem. I see the mentions of Encre Noir and can sort of see that but to me i think this is lighter but i do think this is different enough to claim it for their own. This is aromatic and is pleasing to sniff on yourself I got a couple of nice comments right away. I would give this a thumbs up. Wonderwood would be nice to wear in an office environment , if you go with probably no more than four sprays?.. it does not seem to be overly strong when you first apply it, so far Wonderwood has stayed pretty much the same fragrance to me, not a lot of changes , after a couple of hours when i smell my wrist i get the same aroma, and that aroma is quite appealing. I Would say this should be considered when looking for an Oud Fragrance , I do enjoy the way they are using Oud in this fragrance. I have found some of the Oud's I have tried to be maybe too much of a good thing. I would give a thumbs up as a fragrance.. to me a masculine fragrance that has a natural appeal to it, not saying Ladies may not enjoy this but i see this more like the rugged outdoors man that cleans up nice for the office.

muzzbait
muzzbait

wonderful! buoyant woodsy smell mixed with an amazing sweetness. love it (so far). gonna keep trying it to see if it's worthy of a bigger sample/FB...

mse-21
mse-21

This is a very well made woody scent. I can smell a combination of gentle sandalwood, austere cedar, and mysterious Oud; accompanied with a beautiful citrus accord and complemented with the CdG signature incense. These are the main players and other notes are perfectly blended with these ones to create one of the best offerings from the house.

The scent is as I said very well made and is very versatile in terms of style. It can be worn for almost all occasions and almost all around the year!

Moderate longevity and projection. Highly recommended to the fans of woody scents!

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

I've grown partial to peppery scents lately and really do like this scent a lot. It's just not full bottle worthy in my eyes since, on me, the longevity and sillage suck. The price tag is way to high for this kind of performance. What a disappointment. If this performs well on your skin I envy you, because I really like the way this juice smells.

KlownvonnomaD
KlownvonnomaD

I can't think of a more fitting name.
Truly is a wonderful woody frag.
Starts with a massive woody kick, followed up with intense Vetiver.
If I was forced to live with one frag alone this would be it.

guillermostf
guillermostf

really? wonderwood smells similar to musk wood by Avon? Great news! avon's cheaper than CDG!!! i wonder if lasting power and sillage would be the same...

Yates-Perez
Yates-Perez

Out of all the Comme des Garcons scents I wear this one gets the most attention and compliments. Men like it. Women like it. I love it. I don't know if you would call it their most commercial scent but everyone that smells it on me gives it positive comments. I love the earthy, woody hedonism this cologne sends out.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This one was much less bombastic than I was expecting from some of the reviews - not at all in fact. After a mild pinch on first spray this settles into a great woody scent. Tam Dao is my benchmark woody scent and despite some similar predominant notes, they really don't smell the same (I mean, sure I probably don't need both but anyway). Wonderwood is definitely all about the wood and has none of the floral character of Tam Dao, nor it's slight resinous sweetness. Sandalwood, cedar, dusty rooty vetiver and I get some dry incense and nutmeg too. It has a fresh, outdoorsy feeling to it, like walking past a lumber yard on a country road in the autumn. Still unisex I'd say, but may pop more on a man. I find it quite gentle on me. I definitely like it a lot. I agree with Q80 though - it is a safe option. Well made, smells great, but pretty inoffensive.

Q80
Q80

it is very good but honestly it is a very safe choice..

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

Nothing like good ole WOOD! Wonderwood is wood on steroids! Now I first got interested in Comme Des Garcons Wonderwood when I had heard through the grapevine that it is the closest thing to one of my favorite discontinued fragrances Gucci Rush for men.. So I knew I needed to try it.. I had already tried Azzaro Visit which had some similarity but not that much in common.. So when I got my hands on Wonderwood I gave it a couple sprays and was blown away! First thing I noticed was how great it smelled and what great quality the fragrance was.. Right of the bat Wonderwood opens up with a big dose of Madagascar pepper, lots of woods and bit of bergamot to brighten it up.. The opening smells like fresh cut woods that were just put on a fire and are about to start to smoke.. The pepper is what gives that effect to the scent.. The wood notes start to flood in and become more noticeable once the pepper starts to fade, you can detect sandalwood, cedar, cypress, vetiver, guaiac, and most definately oud.. What a delicious cocktail of woods! Woods gone mad is most definitely right! There is also a nice dose of Somalian Incense, patchouli, carvi grains, nutmeg, and not to mention the synthetic notes such as javanol, cashmeran, cristalon, and pashminol.. The caraway gives the scent a bit of spice whereas the nutmeg and cashmeran give Wonderwood a hint of sweetness.. The incense and oud add a dark mysterious feeling to the scent.. I know that Wonderwood contains a lot of synthetics but it smells very natural to me, and very high quality! As of right now on my hunt to find a replacement for Gucci Rush I still have found no other as close as Wonderwood.. Yes the two are still quite different but they have a lot of similarites.. They also both play tricks on my skin.. In Wonderwood for example sometimes oud is the most prominent wood note on my skin, sometimes it is sandalwood, sometimes I smell the cypress, sometimes I don't.. These two fragrances smell a bit different every time I wear them, but they always smell amazing! Gucci Rush is a bit more simple in its approach with cypress, sandalwood, and cedar whereas Wonderwood takes it a lot farther adding loads of different woods.. I do love both fragrances but Rush is still the superior fragrance to my nose.. Wonderwood is darker and more intense, and that is why I look at it almost like a Rush Intense if you will.. Wonderwood is however missing that "poppers" note that Rush has.. That strange "plasticky" chemical note that Rush is known for which I love! But I doubt I will find any woody fragrance that will replicate everything I love about Rush.. But I am happy with Wonderwood, it is beautiful in its own right! The projection and longevity are pretty good, a whole lot better than Rush which is a great thing.. I will continue to experiment with Wonderwood and learn knew things about this beautiful sexy lumberjack fragrance! Exotic woods, dark, mysterious, sexy, WOODY! WONDERWOOD!

Note - The Gucci Rush page has been hijacked and skewed by a jerk that continuously makes multiple profiles just to skew the reviews, votes, and similar fragrances.. He was know as "isobutyl" on fragrantica in the past.. Wonderwood use to be the only similar fragrance on the list but now fragrances that have zero similarities have 100's of votes being that this person has no life and creates hundreds of profiles just to skew votes.. I do not understand it.. He is doing the same to Santal Blush's page and a few others.. What a shame..

Geurenland
Geurenland

Oh, wow so many reviews in all sort directions. Some say weak, fades away right away, much better sandalwoods out there. smells like Memoir man etc. don't know what happened or maybe I have had a total different skin chemistry today. For me it was a fantastic experience testing wonderwood. Some say it's all about wood, but no, not at me. I smell some wood sure, oud, but in a very light way. I have loads of ouds and this is very modest. Sandalwood yes, but also honey, insence, a hint of basil, cloves, cardamon, cinamon (lets just say a mix of spices) but all so minimal its not disturbing in any way. This scent really saddles down on my skin. It becomes more beautiful by the hour. Amazing, slightly sweet, tiny bit fresh very very well made soft sweet fragrance that has great silage and projection on me. Kind of a Mona di Orio experience (to me pretty high level). I was testing lots of scents today. Heeley Cardinal, Vanilla from the Antilles, Gucci Homme II, grassy Kinski on all different spots. But one fragrance beaded them all, this Wonderwood by CdG. Well nice to know. I have a feeling it's knocking on my door. With too many fragrances at home, testing and reviewing many scents its kind of wearied I never tested this. My GF said when I came home from Amsterdam 'you smell great', what is it? And she hates sweet scents. She thinks JubilationXXV is horrible to give an example. Montal Red Oud, yak, no. So she's difficult on scents believe me. But this one she loves to my surprise as to me it's a sweet scent to my nose. I liked it a great deal. Test it on your skin. Before you judge. And I smell no synthetic notes like in the description. Why would you use a synthetic vetiver, it sounds strange. It's not sharp at all like with some medical Australian Sandalwood scents like Le Labo 33 has a synthetic note (great scent for foggy cold days by the way). Yes this is great. It mingles perfect with my body chemistry. This scent smells so great. To me it has a bit of a Chergui Serge Lutens vibe, but in a lighter way. Very surprising. Maybe I can finally sell some of my other scents ;) If there's one you like let me know :) Talking about wood, try Bois Noir by Robert Piguet, thats wood all the way. My favorite winter scent this year (2013-2014 winter). I seriously think I found a new signature scent for the next period. Have a nice day !

louisdav
louisdav

Love the opening which I find similar to Amouage's Memoir Man but after about 20 minutes a note that I'm not fond of takes centre stage and gives the fragrance (which was pretty much just freshly cut wood) an almost creamy/bad breath scent. A real shame.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Haven't got it yet - but am planning it as a layer with a berry smelling scent. It would add a nice wood/spice to deepen a sweet fragrance you have.

Sirius86
Sirius86

Very woody, a bit spicy and fresh smelling at the same time. Probably the best one by Comme des Garcons, having tried a few others. it has a vague similarity in my opinion to Amouage Epic Man perhaps bacause of the Oud but the Amouage is much better and stronger.

rum
rum

I have seen the rave reviews about this one and was fortunate enough to try it recently. This is a fragrance that should not be judged by its opening but left to dry down completely and be tried out from head to toe.
The opening is quite strange. I can't pinpoint every note there, but I definitely get the pepper and some 'saw dust' note that reminds me of another well known scent. I didn't like the opening very much as something was a bit harsh for me. But I definitely did a double take once this started to dry down!! Wooded harmony with soft, gentle sandalwood and no doubt vetiver and perhaps oakmoss. A true indication of what a 'fragrance pyramid' is, I sincerely recommend this.
Definitely a masculine scent, but good enough for the office or a night out.

swoon
swoon

gone in seconds !
there are so many sandalwood scents way better than this.

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

Me? I found this rather boring. Yes, woods. Yes, green forests. Yes, bright and fresh. But I don't want to smell like a tree, or a wood pixie, or a boring nondescript joe blogs. This fragrance is fine if you are a conventional civilian pedestrian but if you have a personality I think there are other scents that would exalt you more. There is nothing wrong with or offensive about the perfume but it's very high street.... If you're on this site I know you can do better! Nice, but more elevator muzak than music that makes me dance.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Not terrible, but the cedar and oud in the opening are a little too sharp for my tastes. Longevity is also an issue, maybe 4 hours on me. I'm going to stick with the Incense Series which I like a lot more.

As a big fan of masculine woody fragrances I am naturally going to love this right?
Well I do and I don't there's a symphony of different characters of woody notes in here but it's just not very bold...maybe that's a good thing?
It's a great gentle fragrance and I'd wear it in a heartbeat so maybe I'm just managing my expectations because they were so high with it being called 'Wonderwoods' and all.

Update: having tried this numerous times now I'm starting to come around to the fact that this one is actually pretty spectacular and a much better example of a masculine woody fragrance than the DSquared HeWood line for example. It has grown and grown on me, Wonderwood is definitely one of if not THE best in the standard CDG range.

jamesjxxx
jamesjxxx

Very disappointing, fades quickly with only sandalwood remaining.

ZELJO
ZELJO

there,s no cinnamon on that one but I personally feel a note of cinnamon, very softed wood with oils,amber or something like that, its great if you like wood but find it too strong because that one turns wood into a soft delicate thing

puncturedbicycle
puncturedbicycle

Yum. As others have said, 'simple' and 'uncluttered', also very linear. Reminds me of my hippie period in the 90s when I wore essential oils (cedar, sandalwood, etc). For this reason I probably wouldn't wear it; I have already had the time in my life when I wore this sort of thing. Doesn't stop me from liking it though.

SDVHC
SDVHC

A bit of all and nothing... pleasant but not distinctive. Persistence not high.

Mmmmhhmhhmmmmmm....

nada
nada

What a lovely scent. It is very simple at first glace, probably because it is uncluttered and quite bright. First I thought it will be another predictable vetyver theme, but when you look deeper into it, you discover hidden treasures: oud, spices, citrus, lingering cypress...
Love that it is not overloaded with everything, only the right amount of necessary ingredients. This scent makes a pleasant companion.

Vintry
Vintry

So this is for men but I feel so comfy wearing this strong sexy oud scent that I don't care for it's gender preference. Wonderwood is sharp and stays with you for many hours. Linear and I like it in this case. Beware tho, it's an attention seeker so if you want something subtle and close to skin then it's not for you.

jht4060
jht4060

I found Comme des Garcons Wonderwood a bit disappointing. To my nose, the opening is dominated by Virginia Cedar (pencil shaving cedar smell). As that fades there is a rather confused mixture of woods with some oud, which somehow never comes together into anything coherent. Abetting this issue is the near absence of anything but wood wood wood. The great woody scents blend spices, resins, fruits etc to enliven the wood. You may not even know they are there and the specific notes can be hard to pick out, but they rescue the wood from smelling dried out and corky. And that's what Wonderwood smells like to me - pencil shavings followed by old dried up cork. Not my cup of tea. Not bad, but not full of wonder.

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

Intense woods with a fresh oud as the backdrop with pepper and cypress coming into play to support the woods. Along the way you have a host of other notes making a string of cameo appearance's.

This is a very goody woody masculine scent that would make a worthy purchase. I like it.

maltatude
maltatude

Spicy wood and super sexy - i loved Rush for men and I am so glad I found this again.

azaro.nathariel
azaro.nathariel

I think what describe this fragrance is a very strange warm and dry feeling. It’s precisely the type of smell like “Wood gone mad", there is wood all over the place, from top notes to base notes, from beginning to end. The start up it’s a bit synthetic, but after 20 minutes it dries down to a lovely peppery woody-woody-woody smooth fragrance, that has a gentle touch of leathery-salty-balmy quality. It almost remind me of treated wood, the kind of wood you find in a wood shop…The general feeling that I get from this is like walking down a very dry forest somewhere in the beginning of autumn, and you can actually smell the heat from the trees, and from somewhere far far away you get a hint of smoke from a pile of burning leaves, all this happening when the sun goes down, and you get that earthy breath, as the temperature goes lower…and lower. I don’t know if this explain it… .

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially natural incense frag with hint of fruitiness...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.5 hours - 10 inch projection. This to me is predominantly incense with a fruity twist - presume Bergamot. It is very natural, earthy, woody and has very good ingredients and has its own character

1.5 hours - 3.5 hours - 6 inch projection. Quality, but soon character starts to go

3.5 hours - 6 hours - 1.5 inch projection. Low projection and now smells like many other incence frags

6 - 8 hours. Close to skin

The problem I have with this fragrance is that the quality does not compete with other fragrances from this house, especially Comme des Garcon 2 EDP Unisex, and to some extent Comme des Garcons 2 Homme EDT. I am not saying they smell similar, instead the quality in this lasts only a couple of hours though what a great first 2-3 hours

Floating Spectrum
Floating Spectrum

This doesn't really smell like wood to me. What I do get an overabundance of is vetiver. Vetiver, vetiver, vetiver. Woods are there, and at first, you can smell an assortment of trees, but the vetiver is pervasive throughout. At least, this was the case for me.

FYI, I have spent a lot of time backpacking in forests and handling chopped wood. Wonderwood doesn't smell like either of those things to me.

d-d-d-drew
d-d-d-drew

Wonderwood is soul-stirring. Its woodiness is constantly changing like a kaleidoscope of incense, resin, vetiver, oakmoss, smoke, pepper, sandalwood, and patchouli. I don't think I've ever smelled anything quite like it before, at least not in this arrangement. It starts out almost a little too woodsy, but develops nicely into a resinous glowing ember just as you begin to wonder. At first, I imagine getting a bit of Encre Noir from the vetiver, but it's not nearly as sharp or stark. Rather, I find it develops warmer, inviting, and intimate.

Wonderwood beckons you to get closer.

ADDENDUM:

Yeah, you may need to get a lot closer because the projection drastically diminishes quickly, which is surprising for an EDP. I want to talk to those of you who claim it lasts all day on you. Could this be a batch issue?

I want it to last and last, but alas, only those intimate with you after the 6th hour will pick any of it up. And that can be kind of nice, but what am I supposed to do during the day? Maybe that's why they make it in a pocket size. Still, no regrets, but plenty of lingering wishes.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

The name is perfect, legitimately woody, also a set of woods become cyclical, alternating cedar, with the touch resin, sandalwood with something hot, semi-creamy and vetiver with the earthy tone.
The oud appears here behind , something smoky also dry, but light,i do not think is so noticeable, my skin seems like a flame.
I also feel that touch of moss, or is itself cedar or cypress, which has something closed, humid, almost chypre, loved it!

ericgoesta
ericgoesta

Love the scent, and especially the impregnated wood in the top notes, but the disappointing longevity is what kept me from bying another bottle.

Na0
Na0

Wonderwood is really a Wonder Wood. Or, in other words, another proof that Antoine Lie is a scents virtuoso.

That's the purest wood scent I ever smelled, that's all... So, that's what I call a real woody one. But a very complex one.

If you know how smell all woods listed on this one, you'll smell them, one by one. That's not a linear one, but a very well-blended. If you really want to smell a note in particular, you can !

So... Wood ? Is that all ? No ! After the opening, the moss begins to appear, with a delicate floral/fruity note, (The bergamot and the nutmeg ?) making the impression to smell floral and sparkling trunks of different trees, in the heart of spring.

So, yes, a big LOVE for this one, this is natural woods all over, untreated, not sawn.

Trunks in their more natural appearance, and so, smell.

Sillage : Not so heavy, very intimate. You can still smell it if your next to a person. Like a classy aura.

Longevity : Amazing one ! I washed my hand 2 times and it stills here !

willbear
willbear

Just got a simple of this and just to say in love with it woody and spiced lasts a long time on my skin

lloydbruno
lloydbruno

In the opening he referred me to Dsquared ² Potion, because they are well woody, like I was smelling a freshly cut tree.

But it differs in evolution, while in the woods Potion soften and become something quick sweetened and lightly floral, Wonderwood in the woods continue to predominate, and they are a bit drier and hotter as it evolves and nutmeg and other spices appear.

Fixing very good and good projection on my skin.

malcner
malcner

Yup, a straight up woody fragrance done superbly. Nothing amazing, but I would love a bottle....if it wasn't for the price. Yes it's nice, but it is too similar to the other frags mentioned here already and it offers little to make it stand out from other woody scents.
I instantly loved the fresh, peppery woods, but the dry down is identical to Pal Zileri Sartoriale...which I paid £10 for 100ml! After trying Wonderwood on in store, it was bugging me all day what the dry down reminded me off...and then it hit me, Sartoriale! Seriously, it's exactly the same minus the pepper.
I do prefer Wonderwood to Sartoriale, but its the cost factor that keeps me sticking to my Pal Zileri. There's just very little in it to justify paying 6x as much for Comme Des Garcons....if you have the money to burn though, go ahead, because it is a lovely fragrance.

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

All the beauty of woods packed in a fragrance. I get some inky cypress, a lot of sandalwood, a hint of cedar and vetiver.

It has some similarities with Encre Noire, but this one is much nicer to me. Brighter, magnified, yet powerful. Calm and comforting.

Well blended and long lasting fragrance, could be named "Wood Absolu".

A big like for wonderwood !

kaizer121
kaizer121

Despite what other reviewers say, I do get some oud from this. It's definitely either cheaper oud oil, or synthetic oud because it's not as rich as the oud in my Montale (which uses quite nice oud oil) or my Dior (which uses actual oud wood as opposed to the oil) but there is oud nonetheless. It's primarily sandalwood in the opening but as it drys down the oud comes forward alongside the sandalwood, and some incense (maybe some musk?) to give this a kind of dark woodsy smell that one might not initially suspect when first applying. I have to use this in small doses as it has quite good projection on me and is the only fragrance I own that I know of offending anybody with. Still, strong projection is a good thing isn't it? Longevity is outstanding, I get 12+ hours. Great scent for the money, but if you have a chance to test come CdG scents try CdG 2Man as well, it might be more up some peoples' allies.

fragrantpete.
fragrantpete.

Gorgeous.
Nothing to add to Kain's description.
Its one that gets you compliments, so the sillage can't be too poor.
Katie Puckrick says that it will make you smell like a wooden cabinet.
Dont listen to Katie Puckrick , at least not on this subject.

BennettBennett
BennettBennett

Good for me,it remembers me LALIQUE ENCRE NOIRE for man, which I love it!

mrs2241
mrs2241

به نظر من جعبه ی خیلی با حالی دارن محصولا این شرکت...مثلا این یکی رو باید از ته یه گونی بلند در بیاری،طرفت فکر میکنه میخوای مار در بیاری..!!!
سری 2 این شرکت اگر چه روایحی با طراحی جدید هستن اما دوام بسیار کمی دارن و بوشون مدام در حال تعییر هستش...

vergil_s
vergil_s

Well with kain's full review I have nothing to say about this wonderful fragrance.
He said everthing expertly about this fragrance.
But here is my opinion about this wonderful wonderwood.
It's a wood festival for wood lovers.
Completely Woody fragrance whit a bunch of spice in background.
To be honest I don't get any Sweet note from this.
We have natural notes of wood with high quality.
And oud do not smell synthetic and semi sweet in here, smell dark and smoky.
it's like you are in the forest and have natural scent of cypress , virginia cedar , vetiver and you ignite bunch of woods and all of the notes danceing around you.
Very masculine and strong.
but the projection and sillage is moderate.

خوب راستش با نظر و جامع دوست خوبم کین من دیگه هیچ حرف تازه ای واسه گفتن ندارم.
همه چیز رو استادانه راجع به این عطر فوق العاده گفته.
ولی خوب نظر من راجع به این عطر:
یه عطر کاملا چوبی برای دوست داران عطر های چوبی.
چوب حرف اول رو تو این عطر میزنه.
البته یکم نت اسپایسی هم هست اما من خیلی نت شیرین نفهمیدم تو این عطر.
خوشبختانه تو این عطر عود خیلی بوی مصنوعی و شیرین مانندی نداره. یه بوی دودی تاریک مانند داره که خیلی دلپذیره.
خلاصه یه عطر مردونه ی با کیفیت داریم که طرفدارای عطر های چوبی میتونن حالش رو ببرن.
فقط پخش بوی عطر معمولیه.

Kain
Kain

This is a wonderful fragrance.
The opening of this fragrance is a smoky and woody smell mixed with vetiver note.
It's a very natural and beautiful combo.
This opening remind me of "Lalique Encre Noir" in many ways.
While "Ecre Noir" is a very quality fragrance, this one is even better! the quality is very good.
In the dry down the smoky aroma settled down and now you can smell a very light and natural woody scent with slightly sweetness and smokiness in the background. some spicy notes trying to show their faces but they are completely in the background.
The woodsy note is mostly sandalwood.
The cedar and oud notes are much weaker and you can barely smell them.
Longevity is OK but projection isn't that great!
A great natural and quality fragrance.
There is nothing so unique and special about it but because of great quality and also woods which are my favorite note in fragrances, it's a thumbs up for me.
يه عطر با رايحه ملايم چوب كه بوي بسيار عالي و طبيعي داره
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر بوي نسبتا تلخ و دودي چوب هست كه بويي شبيه به چوب سوخته ميده به اضافه رايحه مشخص وتيور
بوي اوليه اين عطر منو تا حد زيادي ياد بوي لاليك مشكي معروف ميندازه منتها اين يه مقدار ملايمتره و در عين حال بوي با كيفيت تري داره
در ادامه بوي تلخ و دودي ضعيفتر ميشه و شما ميتونين يه بوي ملايم چوب به همراه كمي بوي فلفل و مقداري كمي رايحه هاي شيرين حس كنين
پخش بو و ماندگاري متوسطي داره
اگه دلتون براي كيفيت بالاي لاليك هاي مشكي قديمي تنگ شده اين عطر جايگزين خيلي خوبيه كه بوش خيلي شبيه اون هست منتها پخش بو و ماندگاريش كمتره

DaZeD
DaZeD

It took me a while to really appreciate this one, but now i love it!

The opening is very explicit, very strong and sharp smokey wood notes with a balmy base.

When it dries down the wood notes eventually become less and less prominent and the balmy nature of this beast dominates more and more until it's tamed down to a soft scent with enough sillage to get you noticed, much more wearable and versatile then the opening suggests.

CDGfan
CDGfan

There is no Oud in this whatsoever , what reviewers are confusing for oud or even cedar is just Mysore Sandalwood from India, the creamy buttery almost edible aspect of it. How do I know? I have a Mysore sandalwood figurine from India, they smell exactly the same.

Albin
Albin

I'm so sorry if you love it, but I really hate this one, it literally makes me sick. I'm not sure what it is, I guess is that strong pepper note, but to me it's like licking a dirty, dusty and ashy piece of bark. Disgusting.

I have to add that I like CDG a lot: I love Avignon, Kioto, Palisander, Sequoia, White, and many more, but I just can't stand Wonderwood. Sorry again.

Kostas_Minimal
Kostas_Minimal

Well first things first...This one is the best wood based fragrance ive smelled hands down smells really REALLY natural but the thing is it should be renamed as wondercypress...The 70% of this frag is cypress then i detect pepper and in the drydown i smell the agarwood some pepper vetiver and a bit of bergamont...
Now the bad is that it doesnt really offer something revolutionary to the industry it just wants to take the ''safe route''...Its an extremely refined AAA quality wood smell and its like when entering a carpenter..This must be really from the best blended frags ive smelled...Its just a shame it doesnt quite stand apart from other wood based frags its just woods only DONE AND BLENDED THE RIGHT WAY...
Now longetivity i expected better(1st wearing might change later) as its an eau de parfum...I got 5 hours on this...
Projection is good for the first half hour then its skin scent.I really liked the perfume's developement when i sprayed directly at my clothes it smelled and lasted better actually...
Overall score:
+ AAA QUALITY,NATURAL SMELL,WOODS TREATED AND DONE THE RIGHT WAY,BEST SMELLING WOOD FRAG
- Poor longetivity and projection for an EDP and a really safe scent it does nothing to stand apart from the genre...
Score; 8.5/10

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

I'm fairly new to the world of perfumes, but I've always appreciated a good, intriguing scent. I had never tried a woody fragrance on myself before - all I'd ever worn was either citrusy or fresh-aquatic. I've worn CK One, Polo Sport for Woman, and DG Light Blue, which I still own and love. I tend to prefer unisex fragrances on my skin, and Wonderwood is definitely unisex to my nose. It's not for everybody: it probably won't appeal to women who like very sweet scents. As a woman, I've found this fragrance to be a wonderful break from the usual notes. It's powerful yet soothing. Very resinous, especially when you first spray it on, then it becomes mellower and you start smelling oud. The drydown is mostly incense, oud and musk, which gives this fragrance a mysterious character.
This is a pricey fragrance, but worth it. Sillage can be moderate to strong, so one needs to be careful not to overdo it. One or two (max!) sprays and you're set. I'm very careful with this because I don't want to offend anyone's nose. Longevity is amazing! It lasts about 8-10 hours on me, and sometimes even longer!

I would recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of fresh resin in a forest, freshly cut wood, oud and incense. Again, I'm pretty sure these are smells many women appreciate, so don't be afraid to try this.

sofaifer
sofaifer

I love this scent. This is the kind of scent I wear to sleep, to make yoga or meditate or when I need to focus myself in any intellectual activity (prepare an exam for example, read or work) it improves my mood giving me harmony and peace.
Is long lasting,lineal,and very rich.When I spray myself with it I have the feeling I have a forest on my skin. Very realistic and natural from the begining to the end...
I recomend to anybody who might be interest on it to get a sample and try it at least for 4 or 3 days...
I don´t regret the 67 eurs I spent on the bottle...

marloz72
marloz72

If you love Nasomato. Black Afghano, you will love Wonderwood

jae
jae

I love this fragrance. It's been described as "very masculine" by most of my female associates. I get the woods, pepper and cypress, primarily. Longevity is moderate, just like the sillage. The dry down is rather mellow, but comforting. I never thought something so brash and masculine could morph into something so comfortable. I'll have no problems with buying this again when I run out.

ROBERTO
ROBERTO

Wood wood and wood. I love it and sometimes it remembers me ENCRE NOIRE, which i also love :)

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Luckyscent sample: Lovely. I mostly get the bergamot. There is a faint woodiness to it... though I would have expected more by looking at all that wood in the notes. I think I need to put this in a sprayer and give it a proper test drive. More later if things progress. Otherwise, I'd say, this is very nice... but soft.

Carnation
Carnation

If you love Indian sandalwood as much as I do, you will love this, as it is expertly represented here as the main attraction. Woody,slightly sweet,resinous,smoky and oh so wonderful,plus the sillage is long lasting. A must have.

unquote
unquote

A treasure. More than a scent, it's an heirloom I intend to leave for my son...

Wow, was this one bad. Sharp alcoholic wood notes climb right up the nose and burn. Even my sister, who loves wood scents and wears many varieties of men's fragrance because of it hated it. Perhaps it's a chemistry issue, but this one was a complete fail for us both.

saguna
saguna

I was surprised that Comme des Garcons copied L'occitane Vetyver. But the drydown surprised me - negatively.
It's like butter mixed with musk - stays for ever and disturbs me.

It's even not that much masculine - it's just some indian stuff packed with vetyver and maybe sandalwood.

Lasting power - amazing
Fragrance - dissapointing
Overall - 5/10.

imthesamyouknow
imthesamyouknow

Personally, too powdery for a wood based fragrance and it dries down to that powder all too quickly. However, while in its woodier top and heart notes, it is a great explosion of a museum of woods. Unfortunately it fades to a more generic powdered sandalwood.

sponge6
sponge6

An avid collector of Fragrances and with over 300 in my collection, I was saddened that before my wedding this year i used up the last of my Gucci Rush.
Whilst i was able to locate a few bottles on Ebay (£170 being the cheapest at the time) I wanted something that i could potentially pass off as it.

Step Forward Wonderwood. Quite simply, the number 1 fragrance i have smelt. The notes compliment each other so well and the longevity is simply perfect. And with Rush being my #1 all time fave, i know precisely what it smells like and this is it. Sartoriale Pal Zileri is a good effort, but not in the same class as Wonderwood.

However, Wonderwood has now surpassed Rush for me, purely due to its amazing Cedar and sandalwood notes and the longevity. Plus the countless amount of Women at work who practically salivate at the smell.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

This one has a lot going for it. People love it and it reminds me of my old love Gucci Rush. It is dry and powerful but not dense or too grounded. It will get you noticed for sure. I ought to love it but I don't. How come?
The dry woody opening is amazing. It has a spiritual oriental vibe to it with a hint of burning joss sticks. Soon however you get the same feelings as when entering an ethnic artifacts store. What is pleasant and intriguing turns cloying and irritating. When the dry and fresh elements wear off (which sadly doesn't take them too long) what becomes apparent is the sweetness of synthetic sandalwood backed up by a powdery musk. The duo, meant to project the smoothness of natural sandalwood plays as a single note that is unfortunately more powdery than woody and it is responsible for 95% of the perfume's impact. Wondermusk would have been much more appropriate name for this faux wood.
I don't get any oud from this and I think most people don't know what oud ought to smell like. They just deduct what it is from perfumes that claim to feature it. Most of them don't have even a single drop and they try to suggest it with something medicinally smelling, enter musk and synth-sandal.
If you like musk you'll be thrilled with this one. It will stain you for life. It takes it two days to get off my skin despite any efforts to remove it. I showered and washed it, wore perfume over it and it was still detectable. On clothes it will last for at least a week and will probably be there after you wash them too. On hard surfaces it will last for weeks!!! My cellphone came in contact with a paper strip and now smells permanently of Wonderwood.

s2164059
s2164059

On my skin the opening was fresh cut dry wood. Nice, but could have used something else to round it out. Later the oud takes over bluntly. Not a smooth or interesting transition at all. I like both scents but don't like that it smells like two different fragrances at two times. There is no continuity, no development...just a change.

That being said, when Killian is charging $400 for 50ml of Pure Oud this is a pretty good choice for someone who wants the Oud smell for a quarter of the price.

zielona
zielona

Falling in love with film ad was very simple, falling in love with the scent took me some time...

At first it's been too dry, too masculine and simple, but I've been VERY stubborn in trying it again and again, taming and getting accustomed. And it repaid.
Wonderwood opens with camphorous, transparent wood and keeps strenghtening. I'm not a big oud fan, so I'm quite glad I don't get much oud in Wonderwood; above all - sea of woods: sandalwood, guaiac wood, sharp notes of cashmeran and hint of fresh herbs. Intriguing and long lasting.
Also, great for mixing ;]

Dogma
Dogma

A really great woodsy scent. I almost bought it on the spot but decided to wait and I'm glad I did. After an hour or so it turned into a sweet fig scent. I love fig, but I'm a dude and can't tolerate sweet scents on myself... Game over.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

cdg wonderwood (also drydown of hinoki and 2 man)= le labo vetyver 46 (and also drydown of rose 31) = lalique encre noir = Sel de Vetiver The Different Company

i mean not equal, only have similarities.
But all of them are amazing

Mr. Doody
Mr. Doody

love the opening to death, and really enjoy it until it dries down. then it's a nice aoud but isn't particularly distinctive. distinctive for only a matter of minutes doesn't cut it in my book, fwiw. clearly quality stuff, just not my cup of wood ;-) .

Belil
Belil

Love love love love..
I don't even know how to express my love to this beauty. It's wood with wood, on top of the wood and under the wood either. It's simple and pretty much linear, but at the same time it's perfect.
Yet it does something peculiar to my brain, gives me comfort like no other scent can. On my skin it's so gentle and warm. I don't get any harsh notes whatsoever.
Comme des Garcons are at the moment the most favorite niche brand for me now.

mehrdad

لالیک مشکی
کپسول وود لاگرل فیلد
هر سه این ادکلنها روایحی چوبی و تقریبا نزدیک بهم دارند
مقداری تفاوت در بعضی نت ها و دوامشان مشهود است
اما این کار نسبت به تمامی کارهایی که روایح چوبی دارند از رایحه ای خاص تر برخوردار است
در کل کار شیک و مردانه و جذابی است که همه جا هم رایحه آن به مشام نمیخورد و به نوعی تک میباشد
شیک و مردانه
رایحه ای چوبی واسپایسی دارد
کلاسیک و جذاب
با تقدیم احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

braziliannutz
braziliannutz

I had a sample of it on me and I left under my pillow for days, so cosy and warm it was; not original, as many people remarked; but definitely comfy whem you want to smell like a man, in an effortless way.

Hilaire
Hilaire

What's not to love? Deep, creamy, (extremely natural smelling, surprisingly) Sandalwood, overlain with the truffled, chocolatey, velvety richness of Oud, and the Cedar, Patchouli and Cypress add their own astrigency, and tanginess and medicinal qualities. If I have a quibble it's that I think Vetyver has a habit of completely vanishing on my skin and therefore isn't very apparent to me in this.

This is manly, clean and yet deep and intriguing, it's spartan in the usual CdG avant garde Japanese kinda way, and I think I love it. Despite (or perhaps because) it reminds me of a carpenter's workshop.

SilverFire
SilverFire

If you want to smell like a lumber yard, this is your scent. It starts off nothing but sharp cedar, and underneath is some other wood; over six hours, this never changes except to diminish in intensity. It's authentic, but harsh, static, and rather offputting.

dboakes
dboakes

I really love this smell however it smells identical to Gucci Rush for Men, which is a bonus as that is discontinued now

rednose
rednose

I smell a slight cardamom note in this. In the begining it reminds me of an Issey Miyake scent I've sniffed before. then, it turns out to resemble the scent of my teenage crush almost exactly. this is definately something, but am not sure if it's worth the price tag.

gesch
gesch

Spicy, smoky woods, reminds me strongly of Jovoy's "Boisé". It has a really strong edge, masculine and outdorsy but so classy and refined.

Clearly a high quality as you can detect the single wood nuances and all smell like the nicest aromatic oil combined by a masterfully combination.

Strong projection and longvity, a caracter fragrance of dark woods with a touch of light spices. Something like ginger - though that should be the cypress.

I don't know if I would like it on everyone or anytime, but I think despite its simplicity it can attract those who don't want to smell to "perfumy". On the other hand I doubt that many will pay that high a price to smell like having spent outdoors in the woods...

Attar
Attar

A kinda soft, sweet, calm, relaxing woodsy fragrance. A feeling like i was lost in the ancient sacred wood ("bois" is more suitable). Dreaming, wondering, contemplating, flying, dancing inside of urself. Very pleasant and inspiring. Think it's better for colder days. During heat, the smell is being effacing, exhaling from skin. Generally, nice, remarkable fragrance. Not for everybody.

Pesnya
Pesnya

Я очень полюбила этот аромат.Напрасно его обозвали мужским. Я женщина, и с удовольствием ношу его.Никто ещё не сказал, что я пахну мужскими духами. Он прекрасен в любое время года.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

I wanted to review this wounderful perfume ,but.... MISSK said it all , she left nothing to me to say. Bravooo missk your reviews are truely wounderful.

If you're thinking ruggedly masculine fragrances, think Comme Des Garcons Wonderwood. There really is nothing quite like it. It's the kind of rich, concentrated woodsiness that I so desire in my fragrances.

The opening is a rather interesting blend of dank woods on a somewhat damp and earthy greeness. It smells like a freshly timbered tree in the middle of a rainforest. It's musty-ness is a guilty pleasure.

Pepper emerges in the heart, where it adds some liveliness to the composition. The scent begins to smell a lot like emmaculate wood-carvings in arts and crafts stores, with that hint of natural, woodsy sweetness and dark resins.

Wonderwood is truly engaging, particularly since it smells delicious to me, like something I would want to literally taste. Despite being a relatively manly scent, Wonderwood could work well on feminine skin too. It's not nearly as gender-set as one would expect.

Oud wood and incense make up most of the drydown, which is enchanting to say the least. To my nose, it smells almost religious, like what I'd imagine the ancient Buddhist temples would smell like. I find it a little similar to Marc Jacobs Bang, however this fragrance is much smoother and much more daring.

The longevity is wonderful, really worth the money. Wonderwood has once again re-established my opinion, that the masculine offerings by Comme Des Garcons are worth being discovered.

tuntiko100
tuntiko100

I try to add some words on a different...not on a scientist way,as everybody........
At the beginning you would hate it-strong and unpleasant, but in a couple of days step by step you should understand it!!!! Yes, you should understand the sense and the attitude of the smell towards yourself. It's very addictive-it's like a women, you love, but something is not quote yours... more you get women's :wisdom: more you love her. It's wonderwood. I am sorry, but if you are a man, you will understand this kind of very stubborn smell and eventually it will become yours

I am sorry but, it's not for oily skin or an Asian skin. My Asian friend who's got oily skin- Encre Noire smells on him unbelievably nice, but on a dry skin it smells very awful and on the contrary he likes Wonderwood, but can't use it-he smells like.. decay or putrefaction of something..so an opinion comes not from brain, but from a skin.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

So I like creativity, but wearable creativity.
Of any scents I've tried, this scent is similar to Bang, CDG man 2 and Halston for men, in that order.
The smell itself is one I canNOT help but love as my uncle living in the mountains would often make woodfires in the winter, back before fire bans in NSW, and the wood he would burn smelt exactly like this fragrance.

I will always applaud the niche market for total independence, wishing I could say I was underground enough to be caught wearing something so unconventional, but nay, I'm a sucker for (almost) mainstream perfumery, admittedly because it's easier to like and to wear.
And I will add that it takes grit to create a scent solely from wood notes, a real IDGAF attitude to actually release it for sale, especially at a department store in Sydney.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I have recently purchased a bottle of Azzaro Visit and it has really grown on me as i have gotten to know it a bit better, anyway, i gave wonderwood a spray today and i was amazed at the similarities between the two. I can also see the comparisons with Tumulte,Rush and satoriale as they are all Cedar-heavy.
It is not a bad fragrance but it is expensive when you consider that you can buy a 50ml bottle of Pal Zileri Sartoriale for £10 or visit for under £20.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

this smells like it says-woody.not too overpowering unless done in excess.my only complaint with it is the price and I believe for the same or closer scent you wont go wrong with Tumulte pour Homme by Christian LaCroix.it's a lot cheaper but I guess it being an EDP accounts for that.

This is a more luxurious and "evolutionary" version of Tumulte that's all.Yes,it lasts all day and you will be felt in any circle with this.will give it top marks for what it's supposed to offer.

A wonderful fragrance

Emenimboy97
Emenimboy97

Cool. It definity woody but even on hot days, it doesn't get overpowering. Due to its rare fully woody nature this might som getting used to, it a grower not one you immediatly understand.

This is a nice interpretation of the Oud, mannered, never dominating but surely present. The first time I wore it, it immediately reminded me of a stronger version of Odeur 53 for it's almost undetectable mixture of ingredients. The opening is very similar to O53 on my skin with an expolsion of "clean" woods surrounded by a gentle oud. The whole fragrance is quite linear with a kind of sweaty-fresh or if you prefer dirty-clean effect. It's like having a shower after a sauna session. You got refreshed but you keep on sweating.
It's somehow rough and masculine, but a the same time well refined and never loud. In my opinion Wonderwood isn't one of those groundbreaking releases from CDG a-là CDG2, Odeur 71 or Avignon, but it's very welcomed in today's sport-fresh-standardized mass market for its sober modernity and uniqueness. Incredible longevity. Nice job.

One more thing: If you smell it blindfolded, you immediately say it's from Comme Des Garcons, and that's quite enough.

blackice
blackice

i got a strange feeling with this one.

the opening, it was woody over dosed.

but after dry, it's remind me a lot of rose 31 by le labo.

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Very different from what I know in perfumes.
It is, as the name suggests, woody but in an uplifting and fresh-aromatic sense. Dry and absolutely unsweet.
Smells a bit like, yes, I can admit it, freshly cut wood respectively new furniture (which I have always loved).
Unisex, unoffensive, subtle and very suitable for the office.
Wonderwood has a calming and soothing quality, warm and inviting. Not sexy - this is not a lover but a very good friend in a bottle. Comforts and rests my mind at ease.
Full of Asian meditation and very well done.
No big changes in the drydown - a linear aromatic not only for lumberjacks :-)

AJ73
AJ73

I'm loving it! I have been a huge vetiver fan for years. Starting with Geurlain's Vetiver ten years ago and just finished my last bottle of Vetiver Extraordinaire by Dominique Ropion. I'm kind of done with the ingredient but still like it in the backgroud as it has been part of my life for so long. Today I like my scents calm and simple and that's exactly what CDG wonderwood provides. Then it has this Cypress component which is quite dominant in the dry down. As a child we had cypresses in our garden. I remember squeezing the leaves between my fingers so I could get the lovely scent. CDG is not meant to be mainstream. There are CDG scents I do not get and which I would never wear but this one feels very nice and familiar to me.

mal23
mal23

All kinds of woods in this scent. For cold weather use, leaning on the masculine side. Very modern type fragrance, but I do not care for the lingering agarwood (Oud) note that is present throughout the scent. The drydown is better than the opening though. I got about 4-6 hours longevity.

batabidd
batabidd

Woody scents never been in my top list of favourite perfumes, but the idea of a fully composed woody fragrance intrigued me deeply.
My main concern with this unvareable hot weather was:
- This is going to be heavy and overwhelming-. But the reality is a light mosaic of woods in a juice.

"Wonderwood" starts light with soft spices followed by cypress, guaiac and touches of vetiver.
The woody nuances are lighter from start to end.
Mostly you will only get a vivid cypress-conifer smell blended with soft clean woods.

It develops deep with the addition of cedar, cumin, oud and patchouli resulting in a light-sweet twist floating around you. Underneath all the notes, there is a velvety-woody note I’m familiar with, that brings a much more patchouli presence, making it gains in intensity as "Wonderwood" heads to the base: the cashmeran.

The synthetic side appears shy, especially the cristalon that gives a apple-rose-like powdery texture towards the strong woody aspect the natural sandalwood adds.

Through the drydown the winner is the cedar with soft spices, light powdery accords in the background and some cypress.

It may be me or perhaps my nose, but this smells rather too similar (trying to avoid the adverb "exactly") like CDG "Dover Street": "Wonderwood " is a little bit lighter without the "Dover's" pugnent & cinamom accords.
The note that make the little different between them is the cypress.
Funny thing to say. I was puzzled when I sample it, so I decided to try both in my wrists and I hardly could find any difference appart from the concentration, the cypress note and the projection.

After all, this new launch is a lovely, nice balanced perfume for woody lovers, but I particulary think that it has a lack of originality, especially when It has so much in common with other CDG perfume and, to my personal taste, they are already in the market better woody perfumes. Although I may worth a look.

Being a light perfume, is perfectly suitable for hot or cold seasons and It definitively leans to a masculine side instead to the unisex.
"Wonderwood" has a below average longevity and average sillage.

BurningAcid
BurningAcid

Like Jlew I must admit that I like the fragrance very much and wouldn't mind having it. I realy don't care if fragrance is labeled for men or women. The scent itself is realy delicios, woody and I detect a lot of Iso-E-Super in style Geza Schoen. I also like gs01 by biehl parfumkustwerke and I can see the similarities between gs01 and woderwood. Not so longlasting, 4-5 hours and sillage is not bad at all.

querelle
querelle

To be honest, that one is good. But from the other hand, it could be better were it not a total rip-off of Gucci Rush for men, sadly discontinued, but less spicy and allow me to say, less loud. It feels like you date someone you like and you want to say:"I'd like you to stay over tonight", but you don't. No particular reason, you just don't.

4xxx4
4xxx4

this one smells like a weaker version of pal zileri sartoriale, which is much better....little wood, but absolutely no wonder in this one,...

Jlew
Jlew

I know that it says this is for a man, but I soo love it on me ( I am female ). It is such a warm woody yummy fragrance. definitely unisex.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Wonderwood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Wonderwood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wonderwood by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wonderwood by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.