Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Coeur de Vahine Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women

Coeur de Vahine Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women
dislike

Coeur de Vahine Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women Pictures

Coeur de Vahine by Comptoir Sud Pacifique is a oriental floral fragrance for women. Coeur de Vahine was launched in 2004. Top notes are bergamot, blood orange, peach and passionfruit; middle notes are tiare flower, jasmine, orange blossom and rose; base notes are musk and vanilla.

Bergamot Blood Orange Peach Passionfruit

Tiare Flower Jasmine Orange Blossom Rose

Musk Vanilla

Coeur de Vahine Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

Fruity tropical scent, projects very well. Has a musky soapy vibe to it that I'm not a great fan of unfortunately..

The Shelter
The Shelter

A summer paradise!

hya_philomena
hya_philomena

Though a fan of CSP, I didn't fall in love with this one. I wish it had been more fruity and vanilla-smelling, but the undertone that was left after the dry down was too powdery, cloying and heavy for me and I got a headache after a while. Still, I can't say I dislike it, it's just not for me.

Geri
Geri

A very sweet scent but unique. Doesn't give me headaches like sweet fragrances usually do. I'm a fan of comptoir sud pacifiques fragrances anyways lol

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Hahaha! This is indeed playful! What a perfect little fragrance for children...or adults who admit to being a child-at-heart!

Smells just like fruit candy. The beginning made me think of "Smarties", but it turned into "Sweet Tarts"! How fun & yummy too!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Felt in love with this scent. It reminds me sweet ascorbic acid tablets for children (which I'm fond of since childhood) mixed with some exotic fruit and flowers. Summer + childhood = Coeur de Vahine.
Upd: started wearing it this week, because of the warm weather. Wow! It really opens itself in hot weather and lasts for half a day. I usually change perfumes every day and sometimes twice a day, but I wear only this one for three days and take it everywhere with me.

jmp
jmp

Love it. I keep it in my bag and spray my hair after lunch or going out to frshen up. I found it complements my other fragrances (oriental, vanilla) Very nice. A bit pricy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coeur de Vahine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coeur de Vahine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coeur de Vahine by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coeur de Vahine by Comptoir Sud Pacifique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Etro Heliotrope Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Comptoir Sud Pacifique Fleurs des Caraibes Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Serge Lutens Datura Noir Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Daim Blond Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Comptoir Sud Pacifique Aloha Tiare Eau de Toilette Serge Lutens Arabie La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Fleurie de Tahiti Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb