Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Hemisphere Sud Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women

Hemisphere Sud Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women
dislike

Hemisphere Sud Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women Pictures Hemisphere Sud Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women Pictures Hemisphere Sud Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women Pictures

A breath of exotic by the house of Comptoir Sud Pacifique always pleasantly surprises all our senses. Their new fragrance for women, Hemisphere Sud, a part of a rich collection, will be available from September 2008 and its bottle is slightly different than those typical of this house – it is made of glass and has a gold top.

Sparkling, fresh, intoxicating and tingling orange essences in cooperation with vibrant spices, floral bouquet and discrete marine waves take us for a fragrant journey from South America to Asia, with sensual Indonesian patchouli, which meet sweet and velvety vanilla.

Top notes of the perfume Hemisphere Sud will win you over at first touch and smell with its accords of juicy orange from Brazil, black pepper from India and Bays rose from Peru. The heart dictates a sequence of an exotic sonata with jasmine from Egypt, peony from China and lotus from the Nile.

Finish of the composition is created by elegant accords of patchouli from Indonesia, with warm nuances of vanilla, amber and sensual musk.

The new edition Hemisphere Sud is available as 50 ml and 100 ml bottles.

Orange Pepper Rose

Jasmine Peony Lotus

Patchouli Vanilla Amber Musk

Hemisphere Sud Fragrance Reviews

Denetiah
Denetiah

I bought this fragrance on sale in France (blind buy) figuring I would like it since I usually find fragrances from this house to be inoffensive and nice enough. That was definitely the case here. It is a little bit floral, a little citrus, a little marine smelling. Not really remarkable but on me certainly wearable. On my skin the base notes don't come through that much, I get the top and middle notes and then it's gone, not much staying power. I do like the peppery note, I just wish the fragrance had more depth. 3 out of 5

silviaci
silviaci

A lovely spicy oriental with a tad exaggerated pepper note. Overall it's apleasant scent, but nothing extraordinary and it's hard to believe it comes from CSP, which is a house of really outstanding fragrances.

This is too much on the spicey and citrusy side for me. I couldn't really figure it as a scent for females. I would say it is more unisex.

ornagershon@gmail.com
ornagershon@gmail.com

It's smells like spring in a bottle, nice, warm and beautiful.
This scent is like a prism while the sun beraks it's light into
many colors, it smells like so many scents together like flowers,
the sea, fruits, and sweat candys - all together, and it lasts for
ever!!!

Fantastic and very special.

Carolina Telo
Carolina Telo

This is one of my favorites since the end of 2008. On my skin it's sweet, warm and spicy and very very longlasting. When I wear this, I always get lots of compliments. It really suits me and my personality.

vertigo
vertigo

My first experience with Comptoir Sud Pacifique.
Looking at the notes, I didn't expect something special, just a regular floral, maybe a bit spicy.

Hemisphere Sud is very exotic to me, warm, full of sun, light breeze from the ocean ...
And still not too heavy / cloying / sweet.
I can't detect separate notes, maybe only some light patcholui. Well-crafted!
Nice, but I'm not into exotic scents.

elm0505
elm0505

I got a sample of this through a lovely eBay seller and I was very excited to try it.

My first impression isn't very good though, I was expecting something warm and mysterious but instead I only came across a flat and boring fragrance.

It's a 100% spicy-oriental scent , you can definitely feel pepper as a strong top note, then no middle notes at all -so no floral notes IMO, and finally it goes straight to ambery base notes. I can't smell any vanilla, either. It reminds me a little bit of Gaultier 2.

Although I don't find it's anything special, it could be a nice fragrance, were it not for the fact that it's too "bland" and simple. It's so weak you won't even have the impression of wearing perfume, but rather a body spray. Its staying power is quite mediocre.

My rating: 2/5, I was expecting more from CSP.

Hemisphere Sud by Comptoir Sud Pacifique 3.59 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Hemisphere Sud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Hemisphere Sud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hemisphere Sud by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hemisphere Sud by Comptoir Sud Pacifique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.