Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Oudh Sensuel Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men

Oudh Sensuel Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men

I had it: 1 I want it: 16

Oudh Sensuel Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men Pictures

Oudh Sensuel by Comptoir Sud Pacifique is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Oudh Sensuel was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Emmanuelle Juilliard. Top note is rose petals; middle notes are saffron and sandalwood; base notes are agarwood (oud), patchouli and white musk.

Rose Petals

Saffron Sandalwood

Agarwood (Oud) Patchouli White Musk

Oudh Sensuel Fragrance Reviews

This is all about melted plastic, an awful emetic choking disgusting smell, a shorted electronic device that catches fire. Definitely not for me. Forgot to mention, very powerful, I can't get rid off it. Soap doesn't work, I even rubbed my skin with flavored wipes, nothing I can still smell it. I'll spray over it another strong but nice scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Oudh Sensuel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Oudh Sensuel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oudh Sensuel by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oudh Sensuel by Comptoir Sud Pacifique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Lancome Magie Noire Amouage Jubilation for Men Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Vol de Nuit Serge Lutens Chergui Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Jicky Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Carven Monsieur Carven Moschino Moschino Pour Homme Balenciaga Ho Hang Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Hermes Amazone Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men Caron Nuit de Noel Clinique Aromatics Elixir