Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

High School Musical Corine de Farme for women

High School Musical Corine de Farme for women
dislike

An explosion of freshness on an amber base in this fragrance full of music is guaranteed to make every girl a pop star. Top notes: pomegranate and apple. Heart: orchid and lotus. Base: musk and amber.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Red Apple Pomegranate

Lotus Orchid

Musk Amber

High School Musical Fragrance Reviews

NaomiSmith
NaomiSmith

Itás ok if you're 18 and in high school.I wouldn't recommend this for an older generation. It s fruity, it s happpy, it s good if your in highschool, and wanna be cool, and create good impressions.

LaPetite
LaPetite

This smells like a cheap aftershave that my dad had sometimes when we were broke .
Don't like it
Can be unisex , it doesn't smell girly at all.

melcahyani
melcahyani

Awesome I love it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Corine de Farme High School Musical fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Corine de Farme High School Musical, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify High School Musical by Corine de Farme. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of High School Musical by Corine de Farme represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Ted Lapidus Fantasme s.Oliver Love 2008 Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss Avon Make Me Wonder Kerry Katona Outrageous Novae Plus Violet Miss Caty Cat Victoria`s Secret Back to Pink Comptoir Sud Pacifique Princesse Muskat Lucy B Pink Frangipani Pupa In Case of Love Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Kat Von D Adora