Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 4

tobacco
herbal

Tabac Spirit EDT has the fragrant strength of toilette water and the softness and care of an after shave balm. It contains glycerins and D-panthenol which moisturize your skin.

Top notes: bergamot, sage and geranium. Heart: patchouli and tobacco. Base: amber and musk.

It is available as 200 ml EDT.

Geranium Sage Bergamot

Patchouli Tobacco

Musk Amber

Tabac Spirit Fragrance Reviews

guest_zanamor
guest_zanamor

this is nice I gave one of these to my nephew. my favorite however is the original tabac with a luscious lavender finish.

Tabac Spirit by Corine de Farme 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Corine de Farme Tabac Spirit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Corine de Farme Tabac Spirit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tabac Spirit by Corine de Farme. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tabac Spirit by Corine de Farme represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Promoparf Exclusive Livingstone Traveller Fragrance - Kalahari Ferrari Ferrari Light Essence Diptyque Philosykos Avon Unscripted Jil Sander Jil Sander Man Absolute Jasper Conran Mister Mark Buxton Black Angel Lotto Gravity Power for Men Xerjoff Dhofar CB I Hate Perfume Russian Caravan Tea Lord`s Jester Selene Novaya Zarya Sasha