Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Corinne Cobson for men

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Corinne Cobson for men
dislike

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Ellena. The fragrance features orange, pink pepper, mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot.

Orange Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Fragrance Reviews

anessa
anessa

I purchased this back then at the same opportunity as Lavinia. Or rather, my mom had given me this one and also another Cobson EDT as my teen birthday present. The other Cobson EDT is Muguet-Melon which I can't find on Fragrantica.

This was a typical 'urban' summer morning fragrance to me, moreso because I wore it while being on summer vacations in big cities. Not the pastoral, juicy, fruity, bit dreamy and relaxed summer holiday morning - but with this invigorating Grapefruit aroma and a chic and vibrating touch; 'citrus cocktail for the busy city girl', so to say.
Without the least bit of sweetness, more fresh than fruity, splashing it on you was like taking a shower of ice-cooled, aromatic lemonade (with added Bergamotte but absolutely sugar-free), making you awake and feeling energised to tackle things for the day.

As described by other reviewers, this is indeed a rather unisex scent, having an almost zesty note, with a slight hint of Bergamotte. I never noticed anything spicy, but the unisex feeling might have come from that.

Even if the initial intense citrus 'kick' faded out quite fast, it was a nice alternative for the cup of coffee, at least for the warm season. Cobson used to produce lots of scented shower gels for some time - fruity, floral, vanilla, and even grapefruit; but sadly, this scent was never continued, and I have to grab my cup o' coffee again to get myself going...

sebeck666
sebeck666

summer cologne...nice cooling bergamot with a hint of grapefruit, fresh, but so ...ordinary... i'm for sure not obssessed with it

LaviniaMidnight
LaviniaMidnight

About 15 years ago a new website popped up with an array of wonderful French products (agnes b. cosmetics, fragrances, etc.) and one thing I purchased along with many lipsticks was a bottle of Cobson. It was a wonderfully refreshing orange-citrus, a perfect summer scent. It was not too girly, I think it was a unisex fragrance, and as much as I appreciate the CK unisex lineup, this one didn't seem as 'artificial'. This was my signature for a long hot summer, many compliments, but sadly another discontinued beauty. I hope to someday find another lively citrus scent like this one.

guest_Princess G.
guest_Princess G.

I'm a parisian girl. I have used many perfums, and for me, Eau de Cobson is the best thing that I have never use ! It's an universal perfume, everybody can use it (men, women, adults, children). I would like to buy it again, but I don't know where !

guest_elke910
guest_elke910

hello-
i´m from germany - so my english is not very well -

can i by this parfume (eau de cobson)?
WHERE? i surch al long time but i don´t
find...

could you help me???

it would by nice - bye.

guest_evel
guest_evel

This EDC splash was one of my very first fragrances, back in the time when i was 14 years old and i liked going to school ' smelling nice ', i think i was the only one wearing a scent. Its a very straightforward scent, the bergamot is prominent and its great in hot weather or after a shower, it really does the job in replenishing ( also keeps mosquitos away at night ) ; )
Lasting power is not the best, overall i would give it a 3.5 out of 5 rating.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Corinne Cobson Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Corinne Cobson Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.