Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Costes 2 Costes for women and men
dislike

cinnamon
Costes 2 Costes for women and men Pictures

The second fragrance by the Costes hotel - Costes 2 was presented in 2008 and created in cooperation with perfumer Olivia Giacobetti. The fragrance is composed of Turkish rose, benzoin, cinnamon from Ceylon and Tunisian orange blossom. Available as 100 ml EDT in a black flacon, just like the first edition. Costes 2 was launched in 2009.

African Orange flower Cinnamon Benzoin tincture of rose Geranium Guaiac Wood

Flower by Kenzo

Costes 2 Fragrance Reviews

walking44
walking44

This one smells horrid to me.

crazyaboutlairderien
crazyaboutlairderien

I'm usually not a fan of clean smelling scents, nor of most fragrances with a prominent rose note.

For reference one of the few roses I like is Stella.

I can see why someone might perceive Costes II as clean smelling, but what a lovely soft, slightly sweet and deliciously spicy rose soap it is.

The soapiness and foodiness is perfectly balanced IMO, not pure soap and not pure gourmand, but somewhere in the middle. A tad more leaning to gourmand, if I would have to choose.

The simplicity and sheerness of this scent is also exactly what appeals to me, I wouldn't want it any less airy. On me it doesn't last long, but I don't mind reapplying this one at all.

Don't expect obvious topnotes, middle and basenotes, this seems almost basenotes only (which I love)

This doesn't remind me of White Musk for Men by The Bodyshop, and it is less potpourri/roomspray-like than the original Costes in the red bottle (I take it they call that Costes 1 now?)

To me it gives a feeling of comfort and contentment, almost like a chill pill in a bottle.

Cereza
Cereza

Cinnamon + orange blossoms on my skin makes really soapy scent which reminds a lot unscented soap. I'm not saying that this is unpleasant and that I dislike it, I'm saying that I wouldn't wear it, I prefer taking a showe to feel "clean" and "smell like soap".

This could be a very nice scent for those ladies who try to find a clean, cosy scenz which is not going to disturb anyone around. Costes 2 would be perfectly suited for really hot summer days when something heavier would disturb self and others.

For me - a no. But not because I hate it. Just because I don't feel comfortable with too soapy scents.

sofiii
sofiii

Costes 2 is the most comfortable-to-wear powdery soft perfume I've tried so far.

It starts really soft, and somehow reminds me a lot of L'Artisian's many light, barely-there scent, especially Verte Violette. Even thought violet is not listed in the notes, but I can smell a lot of sunny meadowy grassy kinda violet with slight sweet powderness.

Soon it getes sweeter in a vanilla and musky way, which is really foody and lovely. Somehow it's like a much much less sweet and watered-down version of L'Artisian Havana Vanille.

After the short-lived (less than halp an hour)vanilla sweet phase, Costes2 goes linear, smells soft, powdery, with a little bit violet.

Costes 2 doesn't have big sillage, it seems to be a 'quite' powdery floral perfume, however, it actually lasts and lasts, it has been on me for 12+ hours and still smells as it was when just 2,3 hours after applying.

If L'Artisian's Verte Violette doesn't work for you, Harajuku Lover's Baby is too full-on and a little bit too on-you-face, Kenzo's Flowder just doesn't like your body chemistry, and after all when you thinking about softer powdery fragrance, you are looking for something less lound, and wraps around your body more like a sheer veil, try Costes 2!

9154mf
9154mf

This is the softest perfume Ive ever tried. Smells like a lightly spiced rose. I personally find this too plain, too boring, and too barely there! But i know there are others who love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Costes Costes 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Costes Costes 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Costes 2 by Costes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Costes 2 by Costes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Chanel Bois des Iles Le Labo Rose 31 Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Apres l'Ondee By Kilian Prelude to Love Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Hermes Cuir d`Ange Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Nasomatto Narcotic Venus Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Frederic Malle En Passant L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Hermes Eau des Merveilles L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Costes Costes