Designers » C » « Groups

Chanson d'Eau Coty for women

Chanson d'Eau Coty for women
dislike

herbal

Chanson d'Eau by Coty is a fragrance for women. Chanson d'Eau was launched in 1995. Top notes are mandarin orange, basil and lavender; middle notes are jasmine, cardamom and mango; base notes are tonka bean and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Basil Lavender

Jasmine Cardamom Mango

Tonka Bean Sandalwood

Eau de Coriandre
Eau d'Ete

Chanson d'Eau Fragrance Reviews

Albin
Albin

I just saw 100ml for 5€ on a discounter. For that price this is a masterpiece. :D

Lovely.

oktober
oktober

Still very good.

I had almost forgotten about this, until I tested Diptyque OYEDO. :) It just had something terribly familiar, and I obsessed about remembering what it was. Oh yes. Chanson d'Eau. Only that Chanson d'Eau is BETTER! It's like an Eau Fraiche version of Oyedo, with pistachio added. I distinctly smell pistachio here, yes.

Very very good, very green and fresh and interesting.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Used to wear this in school, and now is my mother's signature fragrance. Timeless and lovely. Very recognizable! :)

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This smells like fresh, herbal water. It is a timeless fragrance that is perfect for really hot days. However its lasting power is poor for an EDT. If it stayed longer on my skin, it would be a staple for me. I guess I won't repurchase.

sempervirens
sempervirens

I had this many years ago. I remember it as a very fresh, green fragrance, it must be the basil and lavender that gives that feeling. I wouldn't buy it now as my tastes changed.
Longevity and sillage were quite weak, I remember deodorant from this line being more potent.

Eneli
Eneli

Cotys Chanson d'Eau was my very first perfume.
I grew up in an small town in Estonia at the time of soviet union and all I had previously smelled was some awful russian colognes. A common small town woman had no knowledge of Shalimar or Samsara at that time.
I purchased this perfume from the local grocery store. It was years and years ago and I can't really remember how it smelled. But I do remember that I wasn't very impressed even back then. I have seen this for sale for a very low price but I'm sure I won't be buying this, not even for the childhood nostalgias sake.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

There is nothing in the world like Chanson d'Eau....la la la lalalala ....sorry it HAD to be said!
Wow I loved this fragrance in my 20s, so fresh, so crisp, amazing simplicity and cheap. Still can be obtained cheaply on amazon. Go for it, you can't go wrong. Happy memories indeed.

pushya
pushya

I think It is the best chanson d' something. Fresh, green, gentle. It's not unnecessary sweet like today's perfumes. I'm still keeping a big bottle. It reminds me of my own freshness.Very young, very innocent, very romantic, very hopefull times.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I can't imagine not having this in my wardrobe, even if I were to use it once a year! When winter comes to an end and the world around is grey, but the warm and humid wind from the Atlantic brings some fresh drizzle and thus gives me the hope for the spring, this is the time for Chanson d'Eau. And so it has been for the past 17 years:)

emi
emi

I could swear I detect musk in it.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Oooh , how I remember this.... One of those inexpensive supermarket and yet fantastic smelling perfume.
It was one of those typical summer scents, refreshing, aquatic ,fruity and yet NOT sticky sweet. Really loved it .
In France we had a terrible catchy annoying TV ad for this perfume >

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Chanson d'Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coty Chanson d'Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chanson d'Eau by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chanson d'Eau by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.