Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Fatale Coty for women

Fatale Coty for women
dislike

yellow floral

Coty launched Fatale in 1988. Top notes: green notes. Heart: jasmine, narcissus, rose, gardenia, honeysuckle, tuberose and carnation. Base: sandalwood, oak moss, musk and amber.

Green Notes

Carnation Jasmine Narcissus Gardenia Tuberose Honeysuckle Rose

Musk Sandalwood oak moss Amber

Fatale Fragrance Reviews

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

Recebi como um prêmio!!! realmente ambarado,bem ao meu gosto/ possuo a garrafinha quase que intacta, pois, achei-o para usar só em momentos especiais(hoje à noite o usarei) em grande evento!!

drugstore classics

Thank you, Blacktaffeta. :)

It's been a long wait, but very worthwhile. Your satisfying review answers all my questions. This is just as beautiful sounding as the compelling vintage packaging!

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

Well, this one is a little gem and no mistake! I've just received a 15ml, hardly used bottle, in its box, bought for pennies on ebay. And I'm delighted!

It certianly has that 80s, everything-going-on vibe. It's a warm, sweet, ambery floral. Very much an evening fragr I think. Powerful for an EdT. If you like old-style floral-orientals, this is for you.

drugstore classics

Based only upon the era and the packaging, I have a yearning to smell this overlooked drugstore beauty.

One wonders if it could have become a classic had the 80's not been so overloaded with new fragrances? Certainly that happened to other drugstore beauties such as Raffinee, but at least they can be FOUND today. Yes, they likely just resemble their 80's splendour, but we aren't completely in the dark!

Fatale has the name and the wrappings of a siren ~ and it's still singing it's alluring song to me. I will try not to envy those of you who smelled this now - vanished mystery.....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Fatale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coty Fatale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Magie Noire Cacharel LouLou Estée Lauder Knowing Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Max Factor Le Jardin Jean Patou Sublime Christian Dior Diorissimo Gres Cabochard Cartier Must de Cartier Jean Patou Joy Lancome Poeme Lalique Le Baiser Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Leonard Balahe Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guy Laroche Fidji Lanvin Arpege Gres Cabotine Caesars World Caesars Woman Hermes Caleche