Designers » C » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Nuance Coty for women

Nuance Coty for women
dislike

aldehydic
Nuance Coty for women Pictures Nuance Coty for women Pictures Nuance Coty for women Pictures Nuance Coty for women Pictures

Coty presented Nuance fragrance in 1975. The fragrance is advertised as gentle, subtle and seductive with the slogan "If you want to attract someone's attention - whisper ...". It contains notes of aldehydes, lemon, plum, peach, rose, orange blossom, violet, cinnamon, lavender, herbs, trees, moss, vanilla and musk. The face of the perfume is Sean Young.

Citruses plum Peach Aldehydes Cinnamon

Lavender African Orange flower Rose Violet Spices

Musk Vanille Woodsy Notes oak moss

Babe

Nuance Fragrance Reviews

bonnie52
bonnie52

A favorite from the high school days. I would still wear it today if I had it…loved it!

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Thanks for the reviews!

Nuance looks like a forgotten beauty. :)

9-na
9-na

I like this vintage very much, because it gives me a lot of fresh air, nice, aromatic hay, joyful orange blossom and rose that is aromatic, too, and cheerful dandelions. I also like the way light summer wind takes those just as light, almost transparent notes off the vase full of peaches, and drops these notes into the flowers growing in the hay, among the hay, through the hay. And oak moss here, oh, the oakmoss!.. I do like it.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

Forgot about this perfume till now....LOVED it. I believe this is the scent that started me on the trail to discovering spicy scents!

Nuance by Coty 4.25 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Nuance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coty Nuance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nuance by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nuance by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Evyan White Shoulders Faberge Babe Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Estée Lauder Cinnabar Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Jean Patou Joy Dana Tabu Avon Imari Calvin Klein Obsession Dana Love's Lemon Scent Revlon Intimate Prince Matchabelli Cachet Avon Candid Revlon Jontue Chloe Chloe Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Revlon Ciara Rochas Femme Rochas Halston Halston Classic Rochas Madame Rochas