Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Sand & Sable Coty for women

Sand & Sable Coty for women
dislike

tuberose
Sand & Sable Coty for women Pictures Sand & Sable Coty for women Pictures Sand & Sable Coty for women Pictures Sand & Sable Coty for women Pictures Sand & Sable Coty for women Pictures

Sand & Sable by Coty is a Floral fragrance for women. Sand & Sable was launched in 1981. The fragrance features tuberose, gardenia, jasmine, rose, green notes and peach.

Tuberose Gardenia Jasmine Rose Green Notes Peach

Very Hollywood

Sand & Sable Fragrance Reviews

Daisydukes
Daisydukes

In my opinion this smells better from a distance. I dislike it when I wear it on my wrists and could never wear this near my face. I sprayed my jeans and 30 mins later I smelled wonderful. It's perfect for outside wear.

If you initially find it harsh or ugly- try wearing it on the backs of your knees. Up close it's distorted. From afar it's really beautiful.

It does have a bit of a Prell smell. For me that's a pleasant memory from my childhood. Sand & Sable starts harsh and brutal. Bits of furniture polish (lemon Pledge) and other harsh chemical products pop through during the first hour of wear.

I really do like this one. I will enjoy wearing it away from my face and possibly as a room spray. I like it!

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

I remember a very kind lady with big Texas hair, a favorite teacher, who used to smell so amazingly different from everyone else, the way I would imagine a person would smell returning from a beautiful exotic beach that wasn't Galveston... already fascinated by fragrance, I was compelled to ask her what it was, and pleasantly surprised to hear that it was Sand & Sable.I never bought any because I didn't want to be a copycat... until recently, 25 or so years later. Being a lover of any perfume that smells beachy, with a suntan lotion vibe, I was sure it would be love all over again, but it did not go that way. I got Giorgio. Giorgio Giorgio Giorgio. All gardenia, all the time... no soft sandy warm beachiness, just Giorgio. Sharp, loud, greeeen Giorgio. Perhaps this is what Sand & Sable has become now, or maybe it still is what it was then & just doesn't work on this skin. Either way, disappointment. Good thing it was only 5 bucks.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

smells clean fresh and breezy like a well behaved Child perfume oil.

LunaTaylor
LunaTaylor

I remember wearing this when I was just about a teenager. I remember it being sweet and a bit fruity...I think I liked it at the time but my chemistry or taste has changed. It reminds me of the movie "Beaches" of course. I don't think I could wear anything with tuberose or gardenia today.
If I ever see a tester out, I will have to try it just for nostalgias sake.

Jillita
Jillita

A classic drugstore cheapie that doesn't disappear -- and with a big loud tuberose to boot. Love the interplay of tuberose, gardenia, jasmine and sharp green that lasts for a surprisingly long stretch of time (two hours on average) that then becomes a clean, soapy, lovely, musky skin scent that refuses to settle down, even after a shower. It's Fracas's hyperactive little sister and I just love it.

Katieg
Katieg

I had to get this from the US via eBay as I always wanted to try it. What a blast of tuberose! And is that orange? Or suntan oil? One of those scents to wear in the fresh air and definitely not near food as I found too much can induce nausea and headache. Do I like it? Yes! But I have to be in the right mood and in the right place. It doesn't seem to be available in the UK either. Bit then we don't get much sun do we?

bonnie52
bonnie52

A sweet scent. Very pleasing and long lasting. Heavy on the tuberose. I would buy again.

dmaw
dmaw

An oldie, but a goodie. Go easy, you certainly get your money's worth.

ialwayssmellgood

I loved this the first time I smelled it. However, after smelling it recently, it has an underlying funk to it that I can't identify. Has it changed? If so, change it back.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I loved this, wore it in the mid-late 90's when I was a struggling college student and drugstore was all I could afford. It smells very sensual, seductive, and classy, and expensive, even though it is not. This scent could easily go for a lot more if it had been created by a more expensive designer. Smells like something Dior would make. Hard to believe it is drugstore, does not smell like it at all.

I have not seen it lately though. Discontinued? or maybe just not popular in my area. Will check on ebay.

Chava
Chava

My favorite "drugstore" perfume! It's a great everyday scent - for a fraction of the price of more expensive fragrances, you get the same quality and staying power. I'm surprised musk isn't listed as one of the notes, though; on me, it smells like a powdery musk mixed with tuberose and gardenia.

Flowers Carmel
Flowers Carmel

This scent is definitely a winner. Gardenia and tuberose at it's best and it can be worn any time of year. This is a rich floral that will have your heart in no time.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

This is probably the highest-quality scent I ever wore as a teen. I smelled it on my friend at school one day and was hooked. I remember a guidance counselor smelled it on me and just had to have it.

I think what gives it its sophistication is the gardenia (I always thought I was smelling tuberose.) It's got that strong white flower note mingling with apricot - delightful. Sand & Sable definately doesn't smell like the expected drug store formulation.

Laure_lei
Laure_lei

This is hands-down my favorite scent, and it mixes with my chemistry like no other. I've been wearing it since the eighties, and I still get compliments All. The. Time. Sultry, sexy summer nights, when the jasmine is blooming and the pool is warm when the sun goes down... Definitely the best drugstore cologne ever made, and arguably one of the best colognes ever.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I am now on a drugstore classics testing spree - after the amazing success I had with charlie white, I now want to test all of the other fragrances I have passed over throughout the years. Sand and sable was next on my list.

The first spray of S&S yields a huge dose of gardenia. Because the gardenia is so dominant it is reminiscent of Jovan's Island Gardenia. S&S continues to develop, though, and gradually I can smell some sweet, soapy jasmine and a hint of rose. Tuberose is never really apparent to my nose, possibly because the gardenia is so strong right away. I really love the dry down in S&S. It is really a lovely, beachy floral. I am not super crazy about the initial smell, though, because of the massive amounts of gardenia. It is heavenly once it has some time to develop, though. :) it was definitely worth the few dollars I spent on the gift box!

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

Well, I've heard many positive things about this fragrance so when I spotted it at K mart for $5 decided to give it a go. At first spray, strong alcohol smell with maybe a little peach and then gardenia which I am not a fan of, maybe a little jasmine which isn't my fave either. So this one is not for me, but as I smelled my wrist 30 minutes later I did feel sentimental and I thought of my Mother. I don't think she ever wore this, but maybe something similar. I could see this as being a comforting scent.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Back in the late 80's this was a common scent. I had forgotten all about it until a family beach vacation with 30 of us in a beach front house. My sister in law was on the beach and I commented on her gorgeous scent. She replied it's Sand and Sable. I was shopping and found a vintage bottle. Wow really a simple yet neat scent. Coty had a way to put out great drug store scents that were not cheap smelling. I've got this spritzed on my wrist and I am loving it. I am not quite sure how to explain it. I do smell the florals they are light simple yet exotic. Funny how the brain can hold onto a scent and remember it several decades later. If your a floral person and come across an bottle give it a try. It's got a warm comforting summery beachy scent. Great to get you feeling better when the cold depressing months come!

lisarad
lisarad

What a wonderful surprise! A quick warm creamy blast of tuberose, followed promptly by the gardenia and then the jasmine opens and stays with the gardenia for a marriage made in heaven. I catch some grounding sandy scent, a hint of Sea & Ski, and slight faint must. Great scent. Sillage is low, longevity is about 2-3 hours (it's a cologne) I purchased this this as a blind buy when looking for a beachy fragrance...a wonderful home run! I could wear this everyday!

SophieJ
SophieJ

The precurser to Bronze Goddess and all of the newer "beachy" scents. Don't underestimate this scent, this one was a trailblazer. In the 80's when this was released, everything was loud and bold, this one was a breath of fresh air. Fresh beachy air that is, coconut, sunscreen, and white florals.
I started wearing this in middle school and people would say "Something smells like coconutty sunscreen!" when I walked into the room.
I still have a bottle today, don't wear it nearly as often as I should, but now seeing this page has made me want to bust it out for the day!

kattassah
kattassah

A lovely scent of white flowers and an almost "wet towel" smell. And then that peach comes flying right at your head and splatters there! If the peach wasn't involved I'd love the composition but as it is now, no. The peach almost makes it smell like a dog came to your beach and peed on your flowers. It takes quite a bit of sniffing to actually discern that what you're smelling is a fruit. I gave the bottle away. Better luck next time.

Bandit
Bandit

Who would have thought of that? I stumbled across Sand & Sable on my hunt for a summer frag realizing: I already have it! Lol.

A very pleasant white floral, I can understand, why it gets connected to the summer and beach life. Unfortunately I find it to be too strong. I like white florals only sparingly dosed and this is a overdose for my taste.

But I consider mixing it with my unperfumed body lotion, that might work. I will check that out this spring, using it very discreetly might work.

EDIT: Oh no, the drydown goes in the wrong direction! There are three ways out for white florals; either creamy, or silent, or detergent. This one goes detergent! That's just sad...

cdanio
cdanio

I don't normally say this, and im really not sure why, but I really dont like this perfume. it smells too powdery on me and overly flowery. it gives me a massive headache and makes me sneeze. I can understand why people woild like it, because I really WANT to like it when I initially smell it me, but I just can't. not sure why. it has a strange effect on me.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Oh gosh... this reminds me of the balmy mornings in Cuba when the white flowers surrounding our 'villa' would just waft by on the warm-sand scented air. The peach is delectable in this little beauty which I had forgotten but re-aquired via this wonderful person: Red, I can never thank you enough for the bottle! A smooth and creamy gardenia that takes me back to warm sunny morns sipping my cofee while nature unfolded its beauty , and I could feel that sun (peach) on my skin! Such a comfort smell! Loves it!!! thank you again!!! shall re edit ;)

tourmali45
tourmali45

Lovely white florals. Strong jasmine is a tinsy bit overwhelming, for it totally smothered creamy gardenia in the opening, and it's gardenia what I'm hoping to get in Sand&Sable. It's a coconut jasmine to boot, which screams "tropical beach' to me, again I was kinda hoping for just a southern beach with gardenias and evergreen magnolias lining the streets. A fleeting whift of peach is rather welcome in by now rather sweet and dense still jasminy cloud. The scent settles quite soon to a creamy soft gardenia I was dreaming to get here - a joy to wear. Stays quite close to the skin - I'm surprised after very loud opening.
Sand &Sable strongly reminds me of a Carolina Herrera perfume which I remember from long ago. I liked it then and wanted to buy, but somehow hadn't. So here with Sand&Sable I hit two birds with one stone.

paradisolucky
paradisolucky

This scent has been a part of my memory for about as long as I could understand what it was to have a "signature scent". My mother was very much the perfumista and she shared with me the difference between a "smelling" perfume and a "scenting" perfume. Smelling perfumes are what is sprayed for a smell good moment where you want something that smells good at the moment. Those smells are forgettable ones that smell good in passing but don't really "do it" for you. Scenting perfumes are those that linger in your memories. They trigger feelings that you carry with you for as long as you can remember. Something will come along and something about a scent (the whole perfume or a single note) will catch you off guard and set your mind adrift to somewhere or someone from another time and it will be branded in your heart and mind.

The creamy gardenia in this perfume takes me back to being a child shopping with my mom while we walked through rows and rows of gifts of holiday perfume sets. This scent caught me off guard and it smelled rich and sweet like a buttery cake cooling at the window by a floral hedge. She bought it for me just because she saw me pause, close my eyes, inhale, and smile. She bought it and surprised me outside the store with it. Her smile was absolutely gorgeous. I surprised her with a Youth Dew set. I don't know who was more surprised.

This is a comforting scent to me. Surprisingly, I found that Lush cosmetics hair conditioner R&B smells very similar to it. I wear them both when I want to wrap myself up in that moment.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Spritzed a bit on my arm. Very sweet and delicious at first. Resin-like. Then, it wears off to a light, warm, gardenia with just a hint of sweetness.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I had this one a while back. Remember it as a heady, strong gardenia scent. It has great lasting power; it does make an statement. This one is for the gardenia lovers indeed.

selva.solimar
selva.solimar

Many many years ago I purchased this great little perfume for my grandmother...she loved jasmine and gardenia (together or apart). I bought it not knowing if she would like it, but once I put it on with a tester in the store, I fell in love with it! Grandma loved it, too! It's a soft, sweet floral that is gentle to the nose. It's not an obnoxious gardenia that screams, it's very subtle and charming. It's a smell you remember after hugs! :) Needless to say, when I smell it, I have wonderful memories of her.

ialwayssmellgood

Pollyjean23 took the words right out of my mouth!! Prell shampoo is what I get when I smell it. Yet, I still really like it!

sarah.lily
sarah.lily

as a lover of creamy smells and heavy white florals, this perfume is a perfect match for me. i smell mostly gardenia and jasmine, a hint of fruit, and an almost coconut-y creaminess that i absolutely adore! it does smell beachy, even though none of the listed notes are actually found at the beach. because of the sweetness this won't be a daily scent for me, but i know i will frequently be in the mood for it during any season. i will say it's not for everyone; in fact, my smell-sensitive mother had a very strong negative reaction ("really!?! are you kidding with this terrible smell!?!!!"), and i doubt it will be popular on a crowded bus. but it puts me in happy mode! love!

Sabrinauh
Sabrinauh

I am definitely a white florals gaL and this one fits the bill. i like the bright, cheerfulness of this composition. it always reminds me of a bright, sunny day with the bluest of skies. i usually wear it layered over an orange blossom lotion. the perfect summer treat.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Mals86, I can see the scenario so vivdly! My sister chose this as her own scent when she was around 13, and I can understand that some might consider it a daring one for a young girl. But I don't! The sharp, clean and slightly green notes did wonders on her chemistry! She didn't choose it for it's popularity, because this was long past it's introduction. She wanted something that made her smell GOOD. And since when is that limited to age?! I'm so glad you finally got your bottle of this joyful scent sensation.

jasmasid
jasmasid

Predominantly gardenia, with a clear undertone of tuberose. All the other notes are quite subtle and pleasing. I fail to see the connection with sand but the white floral theme does remind me of a lush tropical garden in the evening. A little seems to go a long way.
It is, vaguely, reminiscent of Michael Kors Michael, but at a much more affordable price. Excellent for layering. I bought this blind having read the reviews here and was most pleasantly surprised. No, it does not smell cheap -- but could smell cheaply overpowering if splashed about too much. Use with care -- excellent sillage and longevity compared to those that cost five times as much. A nice job by Coty -- (is it really Coty or some revamped outfit calling itself by that legendary name?)

VintagePro
VintagePro

I never owned this fragrance when I was in junior high and high school in the 80s and everyone was wearing it, but I just bought my first bottle.

I can see where one might smell cheap having used too much of this cologne, but then I always think even the most expensive perfumes smell cheap when one practically bathes in them.

I like this one when used lightly. It's soft and warm, and they must have really done a good job with marketing this one because smelling it makes me want to go to the beach! I only wish it lasted longer.

As for notes in this scent, I smell only gardenia -- nothing else. There is no trace of peach and definitely no rose.

This does very interesting things when layered with Demeter Baby Powder.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

Ran into Walmart to check sand and sable out. Waaaaaaaay to much jasmine for me. I'm sticking to my new love Jennifer anistons Lolavie. I can't stop the compliments from people. My hubby also said I smelled cheap when I got back in the car from spraying Sand and Sable:(

Airdna
Airdna

I was just wearing the Jennifer Aniston perfume today and it totally reminded me of this old drugstore classic. They both have this clean beachy smell, very sunny and relaxing. In fact I think S&S is stronger than JA, although I haven't smelt this one for many years, my feelings are purely based on memory.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I used to wear this in the summer time and I saw this at walmart and wanted it again, I remember it smelling like the beach. Today tried it on me at the store and it was very beachy. most of the day I could still smell it very strongly on me and could smell sun tan lotion, sun, sand and salty beach air. Everytime the wind blew it blew the scent off my arms and up into my nose and it smelt like there was a beach right around the corner (and I am in Georiga LOL). I was trying to figure out if this smells cheap or like a cheap bouquet of flowers or something and I just THINK it smells beachy, I don't know. However I decided not to rebuy this as I think my Breathless by Victorias Secret & my Philosphoy Amazing Grace are much better beachy scents, but I do love this.

veritech
veritech

Ahh smells like summer nights. I miss this one. I just ordered this one online. I do think it smells like Jennifer Aniston! I absolutely think that is what makes me like her fragrance. Beachy, surfer girl type mood you feel when you smell this one.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Eau de Prell

My BFF used to wear this in high school. I was always kind of indifferent to it. It didn't do much on my skin. I thought it smelled like Prell Shampoo. It's a light, beachy, fresh scent. I want to call it fresh balmy, but it's not identified as such in the Main Accords list.

Does anyone catch a glimpse of Sand & Sable when they smell Jennifer Aniston's Lolavie? I do.

ALaM

Isn't this nearly identical to Michael by Michael Kors?

ALaM

I love the summery nature of this perfume. One of my first favourites and continues to be a favourite of mine almost 10 years later. I don't wear it often now but for the sake of nostalgia I keep some around and wear it from time to time....especially in cold winter months like now.

Edit: The more and more perfume I smell, the more I realize how unique and original this is. It doesn't get nearly enough credit for the masterpiece it is. Probably because of the mass amount of snobbery among people in the perfume community. Oh well...our little secret, I suppose.

hlhenderson
hlhenderson

My interest waxes and wanes for this scent, which has a gardenia and suntan-lotion vibe. Smells very good, but everyone knows it's cheap.

Miss Impala
Miss Impala

I have always loved this scent, clean, flowery, and casual... but it never sticks around.. I wish they would make something stronger!!!

Mariame
Mariame

To Grottola:Your mini has turned for sure!
You should get yourself a fresh sample to write your review!
It's a white florals scent and never me and no one else got a watermelon note out of it!

myskiesareblue
myskiesareblue

i dont care what anyone says. i love this! my mother would wear it and i found it to be intoxicating. i love gardenia and musk. it last forever!

Grottola
Grottola

Maybe my mini has turned, but this smells like watermelons and death. Nasty watermelons and aldehydes. Not much else.

One of the few fragrances ever that has caused me to run to the bathroom and scrub it off with soap. And, to my dismay, it was still there after I washed it off.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I remember buying this cheapie at kmart while in high school during the 80's. Such a great simple floral scent most girls could relate to in the coty line. I felt this one warmed up nice in my chemistry. Made me feel like I maturely stood out in the crowd.

Angel10
Angel10

Similar to Fracas, but unlike Fracas, it makes me sick to my stomach...in the same way that eating too many crab apples does.....could never wear it.

i love this. an oily perfume that reminds me of a windy day at the beach. its long lasting and sweet. kind of like a suntan oil, but a lot more sophisticated. everyone just seems to like this scent. lots of compliments and an old friend.

edit: vamy, isn't it funny that we both said "old friend"? i did not read your review until after i wrote mine, and we both said the same thing. :) it is like an old friend. comforting and warm.

edit again: to cloyd42, isn't it funny how you said if you love gardenia you will love this. i actually don't care all that much for gardenia and use it in small doses, and i don't smell it in this. i get a hint of coconut which is not even there at all. i find it so interesting how scents are interrpeted by everyone. i love reading everyone's point of view.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Ahhhhhh Sand & Sable....a classic! My girlfriend and I wore this all the time back in the day. I remember my mother HATED this perfume and would gag in our presence. I love it...reminds me of good times gone by and summer! I have not had a bottle in years so I think its time to revisit this old friend!

AgentSteph
AgentSteph

I am not a fan of this scent, though a family member has worn it as long as I can remember. I'm amazed to see that there aren't amber or musk in the notes. This may sound a little strange, but this scent reminds me of a ferret that hasn't been de-scented.

cloyd42
cloyd42

I find this perfume rather thin and unstructured but if you like gardenia that's the primary note with enough other white flowers to enrich it. It's just as good as Michael Kors Very Hollywood but almost free comparatively and you don't have to put up with the annoying ads. Verdict: if you like gardenia give this a try.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Reminds me of Victoria's Secret Halo. Or the other way around since this came out eons before. Both are yummy... and I'm not a floral scent girl.

nyoka
nyoka

THis is the best gardenia scent arround.THe jasmine and other flowers fade in comparison.TAkes me back to disco and first love.THe gardenias r bright white,nestled in shiny,waxy deep emerald green leaves.YOU can almost see them.TRuly,a timeless fume.

guest_debbiecup
guest_debbiecup

sexy romantic soo tropical hot summer sultry night is what sand and sable smells like

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Sand and Sable does indeed smell beach-y on the first spray and for the first few minutes of wear.

The scent quickly becomes solely gardenia and jasmine flowers, heavy and full, all the way through to the dry down. I don't smell rose until well past thirty minutes of wear, and I've never smelled the peach notes. A shame, because I love peach notes in perfumes.

The green notes are a nice compliment in the dry down- a bit of sharpness to blunt the heaviness of the gardenia. They also add a quality of saltiness, which certainly hints at the fragrance's name.

After the first hour, the scent becomes softer, smoother, much more wearable. At that point, in addition to the green and floral notes I sometimes can detect something that brings to mind clean cotton sheets hung to dry in the salty sea air. This is my favorite part of wearing Sand and Sable.

I agree with the other reviewers: this is one of the better drugstore perfumes. For less than $5, Sand and Sable is an inexpensive, soft and pleasant floral.

A note of caution though: you only need one tiny spray of this one; it's quite strong.

deeannek
deeannek

I have loved Sand and sable for many years. I always got compliments whenever I wore it.This is probably the best drugstore perfume ever made.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Thanks c3c for introducing me to this little gem!
Fracas-esque! And cheap! And better(I can almost hear the shouts of protest....)
Buttery, full-bodied, gardenia and tuberose with supporting green and dew to make them shine together...So simple, and yet "Grand!" It's strong-a white floral powerhouse that can be prevented from being a powerhouse with the most careful, delicate application.
I like it much more than Fracas, even if Sand & Sable is STRONG and stunningly similar, incredible in likeness, because it seems less harsh-it's still a scent that derives its magical powers from some sythetic combination of chemicals, but it manages to be a wee bit gentler on the nose-an indispensable virtue.

c3c
c3c

If you like Fracas, and you like Gardenia, you should like Sand & Sable. It has a Fracas like quality to it, but softer and with gardenia rather than tuberose. Really nice floral. So glad I listened to the reviews and picked it up...and what a price for a great smelling perfume!

Malegria
Malegria

Where was I on my gardenia search path, how come I never even bothered to try this scent? it is sold in every drugstore here in US, and the price is ...funny.
I beautiful, gentle gardenia - not a vavoom type, but the soft, touching, breezy one. I tried it today and if I was a cartoon character that was the time for my eyes to become 4 times larger!
I am getting it. Definitely. For satisfying my gardenia cravings!!!!!

I love the smell of Sand and Sable. Its more like gardenia and it's sexy and romantic and I've had compliments... I had that since I was in high school in the 80's. Now it's been 27 years and still can't give up this perfume!!

pansylady
pansylady

a wonderful white flower/musk- (surprised musk isn't mentioned in the notes) and priced for the average person to boot- is it still around?

CJRobison74
CJRobison74

I've worn this scent since I was in 7th grade and I'm now 34 years old. My whole family says that when they smell it in the store or where ever, they automatically think of me. I love it! If applied correctly, its not too heavy and its not too light. My boyfriend loves it on me, too!

I have this memory of a girl in grade 8 wearing way too much of this. One day she decided to spray this on everyone (such a charmer, she was) and I spent the rest of the day trying to get the scent off. Perhaps in moderation it would have been nice but I still shudder to think about it.

Mals86
Mals86

Sand and Sable! A friend of mine had this in high school, and I loved it. One day I sprayed some on from a tester at the drugstore, and, delighted with the heady gardenia scent, bought a small bottle. The minute I walked in the door, my mother (who wore Chanel No. 5) insisted that I return it immediately, because it was "too old" for me. Sigh. I took it back.

Years later, I ran across it again in a small bottle for $5, and snatched it up. Sand and Sable is low budget - and, now that I've smelled the niche and high-end stuff - smells slightly artificial and linear. However, it's a great pick for the price if you love white florals like I do.

This is a big, sunny gardenia, enriched with tuberose, freshened with green notes and sweetened with rose. It tends to smell the same, top to bottom, but that's fine with me. It makes me smile every time I put it on; it's a little bit of summer in a bottle.

falovalo
falovalo

When I was younger my mom had this and it smelled so good. I thought it had the most wonderful smell of gardenia ever. I get nostalgic when i smell it.

essija
essija

This can be worn all year round, definately a good scent not to offend anyone..

Sand & Sable by Coty 3.69 out of 5 based on 237 ratings and 67 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Sand & Sable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coty Sand & Sable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sand & Sable by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sand & Sable by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.