Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Truly Lace Coty for women

Truly Lace Coty for women
dislike

Truly Lace Coty for women Pictures Truly Lace Coty for women Pictures

Truly Lace by Coty is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Truly Lace was launched in 1992. Top notes are orange blossom, gardenia, green notes, fruity notes and bergamot; middle notes are tuberose, orchid, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and cedar.

Orange Blossom Gardenia Green Notes Fruity Notes Bergamot

Tuberose Orchid Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

Truly Lace Fragrance Reviews

Lace.S
Lace.S

This was my first venture into musky perfumes. It was a light white musk soaked in white florals and a touch of vanilla and amber. I moved onto this perfume from Cherry Vanilla when I wanted to be taken seriously and wanted to be seen as a mature 15 year old girl.

It was lovely and I'd give almost anything to smell it again.

krmarich
krmarich

Coty was still in tact in the 1990s and Truly Lace was a retro modern visit to the 1890s. I especially love the label by Cynthia Hart who keeps the Victorian collage alive today.

While Truly Lace isn't a classic, it has to very distinct element that bond it to the Victorian revival era. Roses and a dark thick vanilla. There are some various floral notes but I get mostly the powdered rose with musk. The vanilla is like the cooking vanilla that you may dab behind your ears when you were younger.

This is the obvious predecessor to Vanilla Fields that came later and was a drugstore bestseller. If you liked the later, you will find Truly Lace an interesting floral version of it.

katycolleenj
katycolleenj

I have never worn this perfume, but my mother did back in the 90's. I like the scent simply because it reminds me of her. She passed away 8 years ago, and when I saw this up for review, it made me smile! I can't see myself wearing it and enjoying it, but just seeing the bottle triggered memories of it's scent and of my mother's face.

Ladyofthe80s
Ladyofthe80s

The bottle is so pretty, lovely Victorian roses; leading one to believe that the contents would be just as lovely. Not so. I bought a bottle of Truly Lace when it first came out and really did not like it at all. I remember the vanilla in it and some other fairly forgettable bland notes, and I agree with "Malibu" that it was kind of a jumbled mess; pretty disappointing. Kind of a surprise, considering Coty usually makes some really nice fragrances. Just not this one...

barbie piacenti
barbie piacenti

i soooooo remeber this!!love too smell it again

Malibu
Malibu

I remember this; my Mum had a bottle that I tried.
I remember TRULY LACE as just being a plasticy jumble – I couldn’t separate any of the notes, I recall being upset with not being grown up enough to indentify the scent notes.

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

Yay! Finally this fragrance is on the database. I never owned Truly Lace for myself, but a friend of mine had it (she always wore this to school) when were teenagers and I remember it being a soft floral with a little bit of fruit to it. Very 90's.

Truly Lace by Coty 3.52 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Truly Lace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coty Truly Lace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Truly Lace by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Truly Lace by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.