Designers » C » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vanilla Fields Coty for women

Vanilla Fields Coty for women
dislike

Vanilla Fields Coty for women Pictures Vanilla Fields Coty for women Pictures

Vanilla Fields by Coty is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Vanilla Fields was launched in 1993. Top notes are bergamot, coconut and peach; middle notes are jasmine, geranium and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are amber, virginia cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, musk, tonka bean and vanilla.

Bergamot Coconut Peach

rakkoma
rakkoma

Where to begin:
1. Classic, timeless & classy
2. Mature without feeling "old"
3. A perfect perfume for ages 17-60+
4. A very personal favorite and a very signature scent

I started wearing this scent as a teenager and it has always made me feel mature and a little magical, sexy without feeling overly sexual.

The scent is what you would imagine; warm, vanilla, spicy, soft, sweet without being overly so. I love to wear this to bed. I would recommend this to any woman. It should be in every woman's perfume collection.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

This is a basic synthetic vanilla with a stereotypical 90s feel to it. Nothing really exceptional from my point of view. It's a little bit soapy.

elph
elph

This was one of the first perfumes I bought myself when I was old enough to make my own fragrance choices (late teens). It is a strong vanilla with just enough complexity that you don't throw up your hands and figure you might have saved some money by daubing yourself with vanilla extract. It's very sweet, a little musky. It definitely got me some boy attention.

Barbarasvc
Barbarasvc

simply - a MASTERPIECE !

sempervirens
sempervirens

Well made blend of vanilla and floral notes, just the right amount of sweetness with some rough edges (could it be the geranium? This used to be my first fragrance with such prominent vanilla note, perhaps that's why any other vanilla fragrance I test, disappoints me. I would still wear it today - perhaps I should buy it again?

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I remember this, I thought it was a lovely perfume for the price. I would wear it again for nostalgias sake, I love vanilla.

zzMaja
zzMaja

I used to love this one, but somehow grew a bit tired of it. There seems to be so many scents thess days with vanilla. I did enjoy it in the 90's but my "nose" has become more sophisticated. It is a young and fresh scent and worth a try.

kattassah
kattassah

I used to wear this when I was a "tween" and so I thought I'd try it out again, over a decade (IT'S STILL AROUND) later, and found that the peach part makes it smell like vanilla pee. If there were no peach note it would be amazing! But that cursed peach peed in my vanilla...

odie
odie

Vanilla fields brings back memories of teenage and young adulthood years....its well composed but I wouldn't wear it now as an adult, there's no desire for that. Never thought it had musk though, just vanilla and green goodness. Probably the makers think the musk caters to adult tastes too. Well done perfume.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I think it was meant to be a cheaper follower of Casmir, but both of them are prescious, each one in its own special way. Most girls in my highschool wore that when it was on top. I got sick when I first used my classmate's VF deo spray, but I liked it at the same time, maybe I just had a bad day. It took me a few years to get a myself a bottle, but when I evetually did, I never regretted and never ever got sick of it again:-D

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I used to wear and love this when I was in college in the late 90's. I tested The One today, and it reminded me of this! I think that for the price tag, Vanilla Fields is a much better bargain. I haven't smelled it recently, so I don't know if the current version is the same, but in the 90's it was a deliciously full and warm vanilla with little hints of floral, musk, etc.

Rosepettal
Rosepettal

I wore this when I was a teen. My husband loves it, but would prefer it without the musk...Any ideas for a fragrance that smells like this without the musk?

It would be a perfect scent if I could have it made minus musk.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I loved this in my teens, now in my forties I tried a new bottle in the store and find it has a sour green note that I dont like..

I have and love many fragrances by coty, but this one doesnt work for me any longer, I dont know if it was reformulated or if it is me that has changed..

pinkandsatany
pinkandsatany

It smells too strongly of powder for my tastes. Anyone want a bottle?

alexanna7
alexanna7

Used to wear vanilla fields in the 90's! Then i saw a bottle and bought a bottle for the fun of smelling it again! It smells like vanilla with amber and musk! A little coconut with a bit of peach,but verry subtle. I layer it with burberry body,wich is a good combo! I wear vanilla fields when i want to smell vanilla,simple as that! Love it!

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Vanilla Fields, in its original incarnation, is one of the best oriental fragrances of its genre. Despite the votes here, which I expect to be a result of the name, this is not a cheap, cloying vanilla fragrance. It is the richest, most sensual oriental perfume with a woody vanilla, incense, spices, woolen musk, and a very erotic peach. It's not too powdery, not chalky (in its original formula), nor is it too sweet. It's pure sensuality.

In my opinion, this is a great fragrance to explore if you enjoy things like Theorema and Histoires de Parfums 1969. Pure luxury.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

Like everyone else, had this about 12 years of age, I thought it made me feel grown up but even then I still knew it was a LOT of vanilla.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Having acquired two vintage bottles of Vanilla Fields I've had two completely different reactions to a perfume I've never used before. The first bottle was a horrible smell that eventually morphed into a semi-respectable version of a synthetic vanilla. I wondered what all the fuss was about. And then I happened upon my second bottle, tested it, and found out. No wonder people speak so highly of this little gem! These are vanilla fields, hot with a charred log on the fire smell, when the fire needs to be tended because it's gone too low, only embers are showing with the darkness of the burnt logs. Sure you have a few moments of alcohol whizz to wait through, but once you get through that, then Vanilla Fields begins its journey. The fire needs to be resumed and you're in dire need of replenishment leaves and twigs. It's dark and late, you're foraging and all you find are leaves on the damper side, leaves that have been rotting for awhile, but they'll do with the twigs to spark the dead fire. It comes to life with smoke, the smoke of the fire yet you still have the smell of the wet decayed leaves on your gloves. This is primitive camping at night, late fall, a crisp 40 something degrees and you sit back, a job well done, inhaling the woods around you, the fire in front of you and the forests smell on you. For a very inexpensive perfume, it's worth the try. It has never given me a true vanilla flavor, whether back in the day or now with these two bottles and that's what chemistry is all about. Vanilla Fields seems more about a patchouli woods experience, a very light synthetic vanilla base. A cold weather scent that works very differently for me, and that's what perfume is all about, too. There is a world of difference between "smoke" and "burnt" and both can be equally appreciated in perfumes, especially in the cooler or cold weather months. "Smoke" evokes images of fires and fireplaces, hearths with cinders and smoke curling up chimneys. "Burnt" brings to mind the aftermath of the fire, the logs burnt and charred, blackened with dense smoke. Equally pleasurable, both distinct. No florals for me here, but there are some slightly musky undertones mixed in with the woods. Winds down after roughly five to six hours at the minimum and projection is quite good for an inexpensive drugstore classic. I really do enjoy that charred smell, it's quite different. I could mix in some vanilla with it, but I'm not one to mix my perfumes. I like to let them stand on their own.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I wore this back in high school and I loved it. It made me feel grown up and feminine. I think the vanilla is too strong for me now, but I would still spray it on for old times sake!

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I don't care for the white flowers in Fields. They smell harsh. I prefer City Vanilla Musk which is smoother, in my opinion.

ireene
ireene

Nice unobtrusive scent. I have a lot of candles(that have never been lit) around the house, and they just give off enough smell to be intriguing, without being noticeable.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I've got a 23 yr old bottle that smells as good as day 1! It's a safe bet smells nice. I guess I just hold on to it like the hoarder I am LOL. It's a great nostalgic perfume.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

There's not much that I can add to this list of reviews.

No big drama, but I've had a cold and with it my sense of smell and taste have gone wonky. I've been unable to resist trying to wear perfume because it's what we do! All my attempts at finding one that didn't make me feel more unwell have been futile - until now. Not feeling terribly hopeful I sprayed this on. Relief!

It's warm but light. I get sweetness but it's not cloying and floral but not too domineering.

I think it is a testament to the perfume's balance and well-tempered softness that it suits so many wearers and so many situations. I feel comforted and cared for.

pipergirl
pipergirl

To me this feels like a fresh, perfumed, vanilla scented dusting powder that you might put on right after a soothing soak in the tub. Applied lightly, Vanilla Fields is a light, airy vanilla-floral that is nicest in cool weather. Sweet but not too sweet. Feminine, huggable, a compliment getter. Amazingly affordable, too.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I'm one of the rare people that prefers the redo of this. I like the new "fields" notes that were lacking in the old formula, noticibly the geranium. I removed the bad green graphics from my bottle.

lat
lat

I have been waiting with this review, because I had mixed feelings about this fragrance. I got a small bottle out of nostalgia. I have a habit of getting myself small bottles of scents I remember from my childhood.
Vanilla Fields was everywhere, I remember the airy TV commercial and the magazine ads that let you get a cheeky sniff. I remember carrying a humming bird-shaped paper blotter home from a store one day and cherishing it for days.

This is not my usual cup of tea, very far from it, to be honest. However, there's something about this scent that goes beyond the nostalgia. The initial burst is super powerful, but don't let it discourage you. It soon settles to creamy, yet smokey vanilla, tonka bean and burnt brown sugar loveliness. Cedar and musk keeps it grounded, a hint of patchouli doesn't let it get too cotton candy sweet.

Apply sparingly and you won't be disappointed.

Maya.ArroyoBurton
Maya.ArroyoBurton

I started wearing this recently.. I love the way this smells on my skin. so sexy, yummy and inviting! Definitely is going to be my in between summer going into fall scent!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I never wore Vanilla Fields back in the 90s and have just recently become interested in vanilla fragrances. This being said, there is a quality about VF that is both dated (definite 90s style) and timeless. After about 45 minutes of wear I the vanilla and amber are absolutely gorgeous, just a small hint of the tonka bean and a slightly present sandalwood note. However, I am not a huge fan of the beginning stages of VF. The jasmine is really sharp to me. After that burns off I like it much better. A good fragrance, decent lasting power, and of course the price is great. Worth a try :)

maneki_neko

Happened upon a cologne spray gift set of Vanilla Fields at my local drugstore and snapped it up solely for nostalgia factor (and the price). Right now it's doing this flamboyant jasmine dance that immediately calls Alien to mind--and that I don't remember at all from "back in the day".

However, it's pretty enjoyable. The vanilla is intensifying and sweetening as it dries down.

isha.23march
isha.23march

A childhood memory. The warm notes still linger in my nose. My mom still has the bottle gifted to her by a neighbour.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

best vanilla fragrance and for the price you REALLY can't go wrong

frugalwitch
frugalwitch

This was a favorite of both my Momma and me back in the day. My grandmother used to dab a bit of vanilla extract behind her ears when she was younger. This is a good mixer if a scent just doesn't work. Add a bit of this or Pacifica Spanish Amber and viola! (this and Spanish Amber are good together too)

maneki_neko

I am reviewing this for the second time, mainly to make amends for slightly harsh treatment I put poor Vanilla Fields through. fawnmarie makes the best points about this in her review below. It was an immense stand-out. As I recall it, it seems like everyone was wearing this in the mid-90s at one point or another, and that ad with the hummingbird was constantly on the back of Cosmopolitan.

It reminds me of winter, deep emerald velvet, a new ski sweater, diamond earrings for Christmas. There is a certain homey-ness, familiarity, and unpretentiousness about it that I appreciate. This is your older sister, mother, aunt, and grandmother unwrapping Christmas gifts underneath the soft yellow glow of tree lights, of them kneeling silently together at midnight Mass. Conversely, it's also you slipping out with your boyfriend in your Gitano jeans and Guess sweater to go make out in some sunny field with tall, waving grass behind the high school while everyone else is sitting in chemistry lab.

I haven't worn it in a very, very, very long time, and don't know if I could envision myself doing so today. But I am beginning to get the idea that this could work as a wonderful layer scent if I ever got a hold of it again.

ryosemite
ryosemite

I am allergic o most perfumes. I tried Vannila Fields and found I could wer it nd even better I could use the body lotion and it was wonderful. Everyone was asking me all the time " what do you have on". Men would consistory tell me how good I smelled. My boyfriend said it drove him crazy. I could not smell it on myself. I can not get the body lotion any more and I have tried several other vanilla scents. NOT the same. I have my name on a waiting list with Coty for when this becomes available again. By the way. I still have some bottles that are years old and they still smell GREAT.

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

Let's give this fragrance the credit it deserves. Back in 1993, this modest little drugstore gem kicked off the gourmand movement. All of the sudden, we all wanted to smell like vanilla. TM's Angel was a department store phenomenon at the time, but Vanilla Fields was an acceptable alternative to us high school sophomores. It was so feminine, so different for its time. I remember feeling like I was turning heads when I wore this. As compared to the intensely sugary sweet vanillas today, this was more polished. More of a fresh vanilla than a cloying one. Writing this review makes me want to buy a bottle for nostalgia. The magazine ad with the pretty hummingbird was also a draw. Vanilla Fields deserves a star on the drugstore perfume hall of fame.

Thomasania

This isn't really a great stand alone scent but it layers well with a lot of other overpowering or masculine smelling scents. I am not a huge lover of florals so I usually layer this over a floral scent. I have the vintage (pic shown) and I have tried the newer version. I guess this is like everything else, the orginal version is much much better. For a drugstore version, the longevity and sillage is moderately suprising.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

I applied this right before bed, and it smelled like an unoffensive but common hairspray. This morning, though, it was an enjoyable vanilla with a bite of laundry soap. Like, but not love.

Thomasania

i have the original version of this,so I can not vouch for the newer ones found at the drugstores, I will say that i call this my clean up perfume. What I mean is this, if I have an unwearable scent for what ever reason I let the first scent dry down and then spray Vanilla Fields over it. When the two mix, it seems to make the original scent better. I have tried this with all kinds of scents that I didn't like and well it has worked for me, I hate giving up on a scent. I dont care too much for wearing it alone, but with others it adds a nice dimension to it.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

On me, this smells like very strong urine and mild body odour. On a hot day, it smells like a port-a-loo. Not sure why, but it is horrible. Luckily, it doesn't last long.

I recommend people try this on their skin a couple times before purchasing it, or going out in public wearing it. Made a lovely room spray, though!

mina.cabaleiro
mina.cabaleiro

a memory of high school

antfarm
antfarm

I used to wear this back in middle school when I first started trying to be sexy. Little did I know, I went around smelling like vanilla extract or Kahlua mixed with rubbing alcohol. I'm suprised the school guidance counselor didn't think I was sneaking into my parents' liquor cabinet. Works for some people, but not for me.

andreas73
andreas73

This was a perfume that I bought unplanned, strolling around a drugstore during my vacations in Ireland. The scent and the price were OK, so I thought "Why not?". Well, it ended up being one of my favorite fragrances for a long time, not only for the scent, but also for the memories of one of my most dear places in the world!
I'm not into sweet or candy-vanilla fragrances, so this one surprised me because it is not overly sweet nor gourmand. It has a distinct note of jasmin and a very woody-patchouli base, which prevents the scent from being "edible".
It goes well either in winter or in summer, because the vanilla here is "light" (but it still has the main role in this perfume, of course!) but at the same time is warm and comforting. It is essentially a day-time frangrance.
Vanilla Fields is a perfume that I miss, because I can't find it in my country. I tried to find something similar to it, but didn't succeed. So I used it carefully to the last drop, enjoying every moment I had in its company.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Reminds me of my mother when I was growing up. My dad would always buy her this for her birthday, Valentines day, Anniversaries, or just to be buying her stuff. She would always wear this and it smelled so good on her. The vanilla and the musk work so well on her, it sould be a crime. <3

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

What's with this stuff? I haven't had issues with vanilla before but this is the first time I put a vanilla something on my arm and I literally have to scrub the area raw after 3 minutes. It is vanilla + laundry detergent. It smells like that. I don't know if its about to get better after some time but I cannot stand the torture long enough to wait.

It might smell heavenly on some people, but it's not for me.

velvetulipe
velvetulipe

This was the first perfume I think I bought for myself as a teen... I really liked it. Smelled like a vanilla cake lol. Today I think I would hate the smell of it. But it was great at the time.

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

Ugh...I cannot stand this perfume. It has been the cause of so many headaches and probably one of the reasons I can't stand the scent of vanilla now. My sister got this when it first came out and used this everyday and it drove me bonkers! It is way to heavy for my taste and lasts forever! All I can smell in this perfume is Vanilla with a hint of alcohol and BO mixed with dirt. I wasn't a fan in the 90's and I'm definitely not a fan now. If you like the overwhelming smell of vanilla and slight bit of alcohol, this is the scent for you.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Takes me back to the 90s. This was one of my first signiture scents, all of which were heavily sweet or vanilla based. Nothing has changed much all these years on if I'm honest. Lasted for hours. always in small bottles though. A distinctive scent, slighty woody, so not just plain vanilla.

lspreack
lspreack

Ouch this brings up everything I hated about the 90's sharp, synthetic, and obnoxious. I tested this at K-Mart and I was flooded with some negative memories from middle school and high school. For some reason all I can think about is a cheap woman wearing blaring blue eyeshadow, spiked bangs, jean jacket, and a chain smoker. I dont smell warm vanilla I smell this sharp cleaner smell and it smells so cheap to me. I'm sorry to those who love it but vanilla fields doesnt play nice with me.

karishma_radhika
karishma_radhika

dis is 1 of my favrts.. cheap but defntly worth mo dan dat!! i wud recomend dis 2 ol.. much beta dan sum xpensiv ones..

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

Just wonderful, and one of my favorites. Not expensive, I know, which makes it even better. This is rich and warm, like a blanket wrapped around you in the winter, or a cover-up put over your swimsuit in the summer. A scent for all seasons, really, as it is warm, but has a lightness to it. My initial reaction with this is always "hairspray", and as a child who spent time in her aunt's "Beauty Shop" that is most welcome. It is not straight up vanilla, but a blend of vanilla, some fruits (though it's not fruity) and florals. Very comforting and pretty. Well worth snatching up a bottle on your next trip to the drugstore.

DastardlyGal
DastardlyGal

Used this in the early to mid 90's and I LOVED it! It wasn't too vanillay, which I don't like when a vanilla fragrance smells cheap or too strong, or too cloyingly sweet. Worked at a really crappy job in a den of vipers (all females)so the scent reminds me of that job and all the backstabbing, so I don't want to ever smell it or wear it again, even though I think it smells delicious or it did back then. With all the reformulations of old standards now, who knows what it smells like now, but I remember it as a very lovely, pretty scent that smelled good on me.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Color variation depending on batch? Different ingredients depending on the harvest? Is Vanilla Fields the first "Millésime" perfume? Reading the little blurb on the box, it would seem so. There's a lot of pining for the vintage version of this fragrance, and I've never smelled it, but I'm not particularly put off by the version I just snagged at the drugstore down the street. I'm not crazy about its all-too typical Coty rasp, the crude manner in their current (post 1990s) blending technique, which lends it an unfortunate hollowness. But, but, but. This version still smells quite good. I'm getting vanilla off the top, front and center, closely wedded to a sturdy cedar note, followed by evanescent tonka, fleeting mimosa, heady ylang, with just an edging of jasmine buried in there, and a definite coconut-woods drydown that basically says "Suntan Lotion" and saunters off into a pink dusk. The mimosa/ylang accord is dominant for about an hour, and then nutty woodsiness takes over. Everything here is creamy, sweet, casual, relaxing to smell, and pleasant to wear in light, sweeping-mist doses. Winter or summer? Hard to say, mainly because I think this works well for either season. In the winter the richness of the sweet notes provides clean, personable warmth. In summer, that coconut element probably plays up and provides the wearer with a more tropical aura.

As a unisex dimestore offering (ostensibly just for the ladies), Vanilla Fields may not be éclat, but its mysterious blend of warm vanilla and fruity-green woods makes it a very attractive fragrance, even in its current downmarket form. I've encountered fragrances five times as expensive that don't smell half as good. Just imagine if they actually used natural materials in this thing.

goingblonde
goingblonde

For being so super cheap it isnt bad.

At first spray it smells awful,

but after 10 minutes or so becomes a spicy vanilla,

kind of reminds me of vanilla incense.
It is more fall /winter scent to me.

Has anyone ever seen, worn or tried "Winter" Vanilla Fields? Thanks! <3

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

I remember Vanilla Fields in the early nineties as being much nicer - a heady, rich vanilla floral. It smelled of vanilla straight away and the new one doesn't. When I tried it today I got the cedar and lime and some nondescript floral. It wasn't until two hours later that I got a whiff of the original Vanilla Fields in the drydown, but it was fleeting. Such a disappointment, as I had hoped to recreate my joy at smelling this nearly 18 years ago.

Hatleberger
Hatleberger

Haha, I enjoyed the high school comments! Same for me, all I could afford, my best buy back then. Would love to smell it again. The only thing that frightens me is that I may put it on my top shelf...

lickthetins
lickthetins

Vanilla Fields, high school docs, crushed velvet pants, trapper keepers and backpacks, skipping class and being too broke to buy anything else. 1994-1997, RIP.

ggkeller
ggkeller

It sucks that they remade it. I remember wearing this scent in my preeteens,love it.

aidin900
aidin900

My best friend growing up wore this as her first signature scent, it was never my favorite but it made her feel special and that is what truly matters. She wore this when our happiest memories were made. She recently passed away unexpectedly so I went out of my way to purchase the bottle she owned in the 90's, it still isn't on my top ten but when I really miss her (which is often) it is there as she always was.

joliecat
joliecat

Great bargain fragrance ! In their vintage versions, Coty reminds us: "Vanilla Fields Perfume by Coty, is made up of many natural essences from around the world. These ingredients vary slightly with each new harvest." This is why we notice the different colors of the juice inside Vanilla Fields in vintage bottles. Some are more golden, some lighter in color.

The newest versions of Vanilla Fields are made of synthetic ingredients, but still can work very nicely worn alone, or layered with other fragrances to add a mellow tone.

Queen_cupcake

You really have to try to find the vintage version of this. It is truly beautiful, warm and complex. The new juice is nothing like it and not worth bothering with, in my humble opinion.

minnt
minnt

This was my 18-20-year-old perfume; even at the time I only found it... acceptable. Sharp, alcoholic, then thinning out to a high, beachy vanilla, it never really gave me the depth or smoothness I was after. Basically, it was as close as I could get to what I wanted, on a meagre budget.

It's okay, for a cheaper perfume, and might suit as a summer perfume for someone with a light, sunny personality. These days I prefer my vanilla more grown-up and complex, with less ethyl overtones.

Jewelsie42
Jewelsie42

I was very lucky to find two vintage bottles of this in a Goodwill store today. The liquid is a deep, rich, golden amber. The scent is soft, sweet w/ a hint of spice and very well rounded...like a nice aged liquore. I was pleasantly surprised at how rich and distinctive the vintage version smells compared to the current one. to think I almost passed those bottles by, but at .99 cent a piece I thought, what the heck..go on and get them. I'm so glad I did because the rich, warm vanila aroma that is wafting off my wrist is heavenly. so warm and carmella. I catch a hint of the patchouli in the dry down and it adds that certain someting special. Normally I would never pick something like this up, but my Hubs has always said he liked it.I'm glad I did, and I plan to troll the Goodwill's and thrift stores of the world for hidden treasures like these more often!

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I was so looking forward to trying this. Coty Vanilla Fields pops up so much around discussions involving vanilla. I purchased a mini and what a bummer!! This smells like cheap imitation vanilla and brown sugar right out of the plastic bag. Oh well.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am quite confused about this fragrance. I have an old 'vintage' bottle my mom gave me when I was perhaps 15 and a new one I purchased not too long ago. As far as my nose is concerned, they are nothing alike. Whereas the 'vintage' one comes on warm, slighty oriental and refined, the new bottle sprays a whole different story on my skin. As many have mentioned, it gives off an air freshener smell i loathe(on me anyways). It has nothing of the Chopard Casmir elegance I used to associate with it. All in all, it is pleasant but not for me... I like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar much better and LaVanilla Lab. ones. Good longevity and little sillage.Great for those who prefer a 'ricey - spicy' vanilla 'fume

forc3d
forc3d

This was my high school perfume. I haven't smelled it in a long time, but I am sure that it would bring back some fond memories. Now that I have read these reviews, I'd like to smell it again to see if my opinion of this scent has changed.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I absolutely HATE this perfume. Which is really odd because I love anything vanilla..perfumes, candles, you name it. But this one is just super YUCK for me. I never could put my finger on what I didn't like about it. I worked customer service from 1993-1996 and I could always tell women who had it on. I've never had this strong a negative reaction to any perfume. Alone the elements in it sound like something I'd love but there is some strong, artificial smell I can't stand.

anosmia
anosmia

My sister gave me this and I didnt think i wanted to "smell like a cupcake" , so i didnt try it for more than a year.

So I was pleasantly surprised last month when i finally did squirt it!!!

Yes, theres a lot of vanilla, as expected, but its so wearable with the peach and coconut, and the jasmine, musk and amber.

And more than that, I find it so comforting, somehow. Like being enveloped in a nice warm loving hug !!!

gomt
gomt

I used to steal this one from my mom all the time, when I was a little girl. I remember it as a sweet, soft, warm and feminine fragrance, that'd wrap itself around me like a blanket.

I wish I could try it now, some years later, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

I remember this being a super-sweet vanilla with a huge dose of ylang ylang. It wasn't great or anything, but it was pretty good, especially for the price. Going by a lot of these reviews, either it was reformulated or I have a defective memory.

yamili.carrera
yamili.carrera

Se que muchas personas lo consideran un perfume corriente, pero su aroma no me parece corriente, me encanta su olor a vainilla, creo que para usarlo de día, para el trabajo o hacer otras diligencias esta muy bien la verdad por su precio y así no gastas tus perfumes mas caros ;)

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

Its a snow scent! Always luved it xx

Peachply
Peachply

I happen to love vanilla but this truly nauseates me. I just can't bear it, makes me feel I am choking.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

I think this gets the dubious distinction of being at the top of my list of perfumes that I hate. (It is a short list. I am pretty forgiving) Two reasons. First, the radioactive vanilla. This is not the warm, cozy vanilla in a sugar cookie made by your granny, who probably ground the bean herself. No, this is the vanilla in the car air freshener that looks like an eight ball or a little plastic rhinestone bedecked crown. Then there is the sharp chemical smell I can't identify, but it is like sniffing glue or smelling gasoline at the pump. It makes you want to inhale deeply even though you know it is odious through and through. It's just a bad, cheap high. Proper to high school if anywhere at all. Just don't be surprised if you eat lunch alone.

nananessa
nananessa

I sampled this back when it came out & was popular, but I didn't particularly like it for myself. It was a very powdery, very sweet floral that I wasn't taken with so I never bought it. When I want pure vanilla, I use the essential oil.

But I know I need to revisit this one especially now that I am leaning to appreciate vanilla for scent rather than food!

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

I used to own this, used to adore it's velvety soft powdery vanilla-ness. It's been off the market in the UK for several years now, so I ordered some from the USA. After nearly a month, the package arrived, and, my god, the 'fume is ghastly. What on earth has happened to the formula? Either I was sent a package that has been lying in a warehouse in brilliant sunlight for twenty years, or the formula has been changed beyond all recognition. It smelled like latrines - indolic, acidic, with a distinct after whiff of drain cleaner. I had to rush to scrub it it from my skin, change my clothes and open all the windows. I am so sorry Coty, As a lover of many of your wonderful frags from the seventies and early eighties, I find it impossible to believe this is what you are selling as perfume. Perhaps someone decanted paint stripper into the bottle instead? Eye wateringly emetic, chemical weapon. Please, get the UN in to sort this out. Nasty. Great sorrow here in Blighty.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I was thinking today that I want a very good vanilla, and remember wearing this back when I was a teen. I tried it on today at walmart and don't know how I used to wear this stuff, it smells like a really mature vanilla. I want JUST VANILLA, nothing else in it so this is not at all what I am looking for right now. Where is the plain vanilla at? any suggestions on a good one, no musk or anything JUST Vanilla.

nikitajade
nikitajade

my fiance last night was snooping around my vanity, he picks up my guerlain, my la prairie, my DKNY...all of my perfumes and then looks at me and says "you know what really does it for me? this one right here" and he was holding my bottle of vanilla fields.

reddoor2000
reddoor2000

A very soft vanilla,fruity fragrance works well for hot summer days its not over powering and smells divine.....its a good buy.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I used to love vanilla in the perfumes back in college. Not so much now. But I think this is a lovely frag, specially if you like vanilla in them. These days I don't wear much of this , but sometimes when in a very casual mood I wear it to lay back and relax.

Lushylori
Lushylori

This one is very nice.I've owned many bottles through out the years.Great price as well :):)
I love Vanilla..:)

mizlover1
mizlover1

i liked this alot...makes me smile...

hlhenderson
hlhenderson

Cheapness aside, this is a happy, buoyant, festive fragrance. It's festive because the scent is somehow remniscent of eggnog and is oft found as a stocking stuffer. Seems suited for cold days, as one might get overheated by the warmth of vanilla, vanilla, vanilla in any other clime. Or not?

Lee79
Lee79

I used to really enjoy this scent when I was younger. Its a nice creamy vanilla smell.

the snork maiden
the snork maiden

This was my Mum's signature scent when I was a little girl. I just LOVED how it smelled on her. Apparently I told her she smelled like 'a bakery' (no wonder I loved it being a greedy little toddler!). I would love to buy a bottle of this for every day use, as it is a 'nice' if not a special scent. It smells pretty rather than intriguing being very simple and sweet.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I just tried it even though I have seen this scent in stores numerous times. This is nice, sort of boozy vanilla that smells best after few minutes. For cheap perfume, this lasts a long time and has amazing siliage which I love. I see how some people don't care for it because you have to like vanilla to love this. If you don't you will think its too sweet and cloying. To me, this is very grown up and elegant vanilla.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I remember this scent in Junior High, and it had been out a few years before then. Yes, it's cheap. People are not getting the point... A fragrance quality is how it makes you feel, or the memories it brings back. Vanilla Fields was well done. None of the notes overwhelm the others. It's soft, warm, and comforting. A definite cold weather perfume. People will recognize it. They won't know what it is, but it will get noticed and remind them of their own memories.

Whit
Whit

Wow! I used to wear this when I was in my late teens to early twenties. I had a boyfriend at the time that adored this scent on me (he loved vanilla). I remember he used to think it smelled so sexy on me. He would always say "Wear that vanilla scent; it makes you smell so delicious!" Oh what memories! We're both married to different people now, but we're still friends. I guess we'll always have Vanilla Fields to remind us of our young love.

devaluxe
devaluxe

As another reviewer mentioned, when I close my eyes and spray, I'm instantly transported to the mid 90's in my velvet babydoll dress, with ripped tights, Doc Martens, and a plaid flannel listening to Nirvana or Pearl Jam somewhere...luckily, these are fond memories for me that I can't physically revisit since it would definitley look odd for a 30 something woman to be walking around in that wardrobe today, so I just wear a lil Vanilla Fields now and then, cue the iPod, and pretend....

nikkic78
nikkic78

I loved this! It was my very first "signature scent". I bought it with my very own money and wore it every single day. I must have been 16...and it was definitely "sweet":) But not in the way that we think of sweet now. It was down to earth and approachable.
That was over 15 years ago and I tested it recently in Target. It took me back. I thought about buying it...for under $10...I'm still tempted.

yubayuba
yubayuba

I loved this when I was twelve years old. I tried it again 20 some years later and I wasn't impressed. It smells just okay, I don't think I would have the nerve to wear it in public, unless I'm just going to Walmart or something.

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

Oh my God, I totally forgot about this perfume until I saw it on this site! This and Coty Exclamation were my first perfumes EVER, back in middle school. I loved this stuff, I remember how sweet my clothes would smell from wearing this- it was great in the winter time because the scent really warms up. It is a drugstore fragrance, so don't expect it to smell expensive... it's like an EDP version of a BBW body spray. The vanilla is very sweet (too sweet for me to wear now that I'm 25) but it is strong and it lasts and lasts. I agree with the other reviewers- guys seem to love this (they don't care that it's a drugstore perfume, all they notice is that you smell yummy). If you LOVE gourmands, you'd probably like this but otherwise it could give you a headache. Still, I'm thinking about purchasing Casmir just to see if it is a less-cheap smelling version of this.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

I wore this perfume in high school. Teenage boys loved it! I could not believe it last year when I smelled Casmir for the first time. They smell so similar. Very musky with a hint of flowers to it.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

i love vanilla! but sadly this perfume should be called dead vanilla fields as it smells like stale vanilla !

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Picked this up for a song and it's lovely, but powerful. Can easily be headache inducing if you spray too much.

The drydown is a sweet, very musky vanilla and tonka bean with a hint of floral lovliness.

Excellent value if you love vanilla.

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

I Love this on a women

Jellybean
Jellybean

I used to wear this all the time. Although lovely vanilla smell, I got tired of it.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I didn't grow up in the US so I wasn't introduced to this perfume until yesterday.

What a wonderful and affordable little gem! It smells a heavenly, bright combination of jasmine and vanilla. I'd been looking for a perfume version of Sensuality (Jasmine-Vanilla) body mist from Bath & Body Works. This is VERY close to it, except that it is sweeter than the BBW version which is slightly bitter and more linear. It also has decent staying power and incredible sillage and projection. If I didn't know it cost so little, I would have thought it was an expensive brand name perfume.

At first application, the vanilla is present but overpowered by bergamot and peach and florals. This is the bright bubbly stage.

The heart mellows and deepens into a jasmine-vanilla to DIE for.

The woods and musk in the base are subtle on my skin. After 3 hours, a sweet but delightful jasmine-vanilla still projects beautifully.

Anyone who likes vanilla or jasmine should have this in their collection as a go-to scent.

Two sprays behind the ears are sufficient. If you overdo it, it might give you and everyone else around you a headache.

Enjoy! :o)

ujhb
ujhb

OH my goodness what girl didn't own this in high school? I went through two bottles of this and not in a years time, more like 3 months. Powdery vanilla with a teeny bit of musk to it. This is so age appropriate for a teen and of course affordable. Cute scent.

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

This was also my signature scent, when I was in my early 20s'.

After reading the reviews, I know I need another bottle! I have missed Vanilla Fields. I wore myself out on it, now I am ready to come back for more. Of course, though, I wonder if the memories will be as warm as the Vanilla smell, or as bittersweet as it's undertones, as it was the scent that helped attract my husband, a long haired, grunge music loving, Gen X'er, who absolutely LOVED it!!!

Later, he abandoned that love for that of "Tommy Girl" on me.

But, Vanilla Fields reminds me of Yen-Yang necklaces, flannel knee length skirts with vest like-tops sewn in, bonfires, concerts with my friends, and tie-dye baby doll dresses, and of course, the birth of my eldest son and daughter. In other words, the early to mid-90's from my perspective. A very colorful image . . . .

I have to have another bottle!!!

karmas
karmas

It was my first perfume and I was reminded of it the other day so decided to buy it again, 20+ years later...I still like it, i think its a bit harsh in the beginning and sweet, then then it transforms into something beautiful and I start to remember why I liked it in the first place.

Patribella
Patribella

Signature scent of the eleven year old me. I loved this as a little girl. Nowadays, the closest I would ever come to this scent again is by tripping, falling and bumping my head on a rock in memory lane. Recollections. Vanilla & alcohol, an early dose of womanhood in a drugstore isle.

oona noir
oona noir

I remember girls who used to wear this back in jr high. Anyone who wore this was instantly someone I didn't want to be around. Cloying and sugary and heavy and cheap smelling.

purrz11
purrz11

Take it away! A woman at work drowns herself in this and it's impossible for me to be within 50 feet of her or anywhere she's been in the past hour. Nauseating to say the least!

this is the most cloying, sickening syrupy vanilla scent i've ever smelled. ugh! on me, this turns to a sweet mess with leather like undertones. just too strong and too much. if i use a vanilla perfume i need something light and soft. this weighs a ton. this also stays on your clothes forever. not a fan of this at all.

Queen_cupcake

This is an inexpensive, drugstore scent which works well for some people--myself included. Not complex, it won't offend anyone. I've discovered that for me, it is a wonderful "layering" scent. I use it to layer over another fragrance to sweeten it a little and round off any edginess. This blends well with a lot of things--try it!

To me, this smells simplistic and cheap. If someone else were wearing it, I would not find it offensive or anything. I just think if you can afford it, you should get a lovely vanilla scent of higher quality. It's the difference between non-fat vanilla yogurt sweetened with corn syrup versus chantilly lace vanilla bean whipped cream.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Well...............What can I say? Cheap perfume has a specific scent to it that screams "Cheap Perfume" and I can't put my thumb on the exact thing that labels this type of perfume but it is no doubt a cheap perfume.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

Yes, very complex and sophisticated and dime store cheap - but doesn't smell like it!!

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

When Vanilla Fields first came out it was a great drugstore fragrance. Then everybody started to wear it and sometimes wearing too much as mentioned in other reviews. If a little is good then a lot is not always better. Just because it was not expensive doesn't mean it's okay to overspray it. I don't like it so much now except as a shower gel or powder. I don't want to smell it all day. It's still a good affordable scent for everyday. Just a little is enough though.

greengrl
greengrl

I remember my older sister having this when it first came out and me not liking it because it gave me a headache and made my stomach turn (she is very heavy-handed when it comes to fragrances). This is a sweet and creamy vanilla scent. You can smell the vanilla and coconut immediately. The jasmine kicks in but the vanilla & coconut dominate. I would prefer this for the fall/winter and maybe early spring because of its sweetness. Ladies PLEASE go easy with this one, a little definitely goes a long way.

Kiku
Kiku

Like almost everything else Coty puts out these days this is intense and sharp. For an oriental it is oddly unsweet and unspicy. It smells more like burnt sugar than anything else. If you want a perfume that gets you attention this is the one. It does stand out.

daria79
daria79

I loved it when I was 16!but when I bought it last year I didn't like it that much, maybe because I bought collogne and before I had perfume.

guest_Debbiecupcake
guest_Debbiecupcake

i love it soft pretty powder vanilla scent

Cubby
Cubby

I just have to say that this is a horrible headache-in-a-bottle for me. Maybe it's because a co-worker has it piped through her shower, then goes out at lunch to smoke, and bathes in it again. It permiates the entire building!

teedee
teedee

how delightful!

It was a pleasant surprise indeed, when i opened that box of vanilla fields (i ordered blindly in the internet).

THis is not a gourmand vanilla, but more like sweet warm woodsy vanilla. the amber rounds the scent off.very light flower and fruits in the beginning, very very light.

my bottle says cologne spray, but the longevity...is more than some eau de parfum i tried in the market nowadays...

sheridanellis

PS...I was going to mention that if you enjoy this scent but have progressed in your vanilla addiction you MUST try all of the very affordable vanilla scents by La Maison. Especially the La Maison de la vanille sauvage madagascar. It is to die for!

sheridanellis

I am a vanilla fields ADDICT. It mixes well with my chemistry and is a perfect scent to warm up another "cold or green" perfume you may have. It is so similar to the pricey Casmir Chopard that I am unable to tell the differnce in a blind side by side test (and I have a great NOSE!). I have worn this for years, and this is the one scent my children always associate with their mom. My son loved for me to spray his Teddy bear with this whenever I had to be away from home or could not tuck him in to bed at night. I am sending a bottle with my daughter who is off to college this year and on her own so that if she wants to think of her mom or feels homesick she can just squirt a tad on her pillow or wrist and know in her heart I am with her in spirit.
This perfume of course has a vanilla base to it, but it is much more complex than that. Don't EVER dismiss "drug-store" fragrances (especially by Coty). Many of the original companies that produced the older traditional and even vintage scents had the notion that scent should be affordable to EVERY woman, not just the wealthy or affluent females in society. This perfume will always hold a place in my heart and will forever bring back memories to me of my darling babies.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Brings memories.Good for a department store brand bought it for my mother ages ago..still remember the smell..She really likes it, so did I.Intense vanilla

vanillaventi
vanillaventi

I loved this Vanilla fragrance... when I was younger I'd spray this on and then Love's Baby soft lemon... The combo smelled divine...I should try it again LOL.... Unless anybody knows of a vanilla/lemony perfume fragrance... I really love Eau De Hadrien for lemony

NatWeb
NatWeb

This is the scent of my teenage years along with the Body Shop's Vanilla Oil. Cheap and sweet and perfectly suited to that age group. For a grown up version you can't go past Chopard's excellent Casmir.

arianperfume
arianperfume

I love this one very much, makes me feel 16 again( back then I wished to own a bottle of it, unfortunately I did not have the chance and now I finnaly managed to order a bottle from Amazon, 1 month waiting, it arrived from USA since I could not find it in Europe shops),a very nice vanilla, not the foody one, creamish + a hint of jasmin, I think it resembles Toccade and Casmir. Received one compliment today, my second day of wearing it, i'll update when boyfriend arrives, curious how men will perceive this:)
2 nd in the top of my favourites ( 1.Samsara, 3.Very Irresistible Sensual).

zbarroness
zbarroness

like others have stated this was 1 of my 1st perfumes & at the time I loved it. while it is not 1 that i would buy now for myself, it will always have fond memories for me and it would be a great 1st perfume for a girl in her early teens.

Getelle
Getelle

the most romantic and poethic vanilla all over the perfume world.
there's no food, no lust.
just an innocent maiden voice floating through transparent flower petals. If Galadriel wore vanilla scent, it should be VF de Coty.

c3c
c3c

This one just does not smell good to me, it smells cheap. I am a huge vanilla fan. If you truly want vanilla try Lavanila Vanilla Coconut (more true to the vanilla fragrance than their Pure Vanilla). Or for a softer floral vanilla tone try Filles des Iles Floral Sensual.

dianthus
dianthus

This one remembers me a tall, brown-eye ,blond hair beautiful and elegant woman dressed up in a kashmere blouse, which my father was crazy about...This kind of vanilla has kind of a roughness, in fact nothig sweet, little bitter. Vanilla smell seem to be only very soft and gentle background but it appears in all levels of composition. Not for hot weather. Good for all ocasions. Unusual version of vanilla smell.

pansylady
pansylady

I'm not big on vanilla in fragrance, but this one is kinda nice-

Natalia78
Natalia78

Vanilla with a fresh hint of Jasmine and peach. Coconut hardly traceable.
Powdery and elegant. I remember having a small bottle of this during my puberty days. Absolutely loved it back then and I still do.Brings back sweet memories.

Solvita
Solvita

Vanilla Fields was my favorite perfume 10 years ago.Very nice.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is a pure vanilla perfume! The fruits and other components I couldn't detect on it; only a warm, creamy vanilla scent!...
I was thirteen when I first tried it and I remember, it was my first real perfume. But now I think it isn't suitable for teens even its soft nature, it's a grown-up woman fragrance...

Oh man it brings back memories. I had this and Ghost Mist back in highschool and that is exactly where they belong. LOL! the mid 90's I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this now. Some perfumes are truly timeless but this is definately not one of them. ;')

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

I remember this perfume from when I was in middle school. I never owned it myself (though my Grandma did), but an a few girls in my grade wore it. I didn't think it was that fantastic. Nothing special about it at all. I'm sure there are other vanilla fragrances that are much much better.

I could not detect any of the top notes that are listed. I'm sure that if I could have smelled the coconut, I might have liked it more. Mostly I could smell vanilla, musk, jasmine, amber, and sandalwood. The jasmine was prominent to me and sort of ruined the fragrance for me. I like jasmine...just not in here.

shadyisme
shadyisme

This was my very first perfume....smells very good

ktv0926
ktv0926

I got Vanilla Fields form Fragrantica as a gift (I was really excited by the way, simply because of the fact, that I won something!:) As much as I appreciate this - I cannot imagine any young woman wearing this scent. Like there's a slogan "not suitable for adults", there should be the same but "not suitable for the youth". I will gladly present Vanilla Fields to my grandmother, she will be happy:)

sky76sky
sky76sky

Oh, this takes me back to my teens! I had always looked longingly at the rows & rows of expensive perfumes but knew I would never be able to afford one on my pocket-money budget…so it was a toss-up between Charlie, Vanilla Fields & some lavender concoction. It was a no-brainer – Vanilla Fields won hands down. It was warm & inviting, not too strong or tarty – a very friendly first fragrance.

I recently tried this scent out again, & all my memories came flooding back. It is actually more complex than I remembered – creamy, rather than sweet. Not as cloyingly ‘straight’ vanilla as the Body Shop version others used (far too fake vanilla essence for me). It’s delicate & warm, with a slightly fuzzy floral wash. I never knew contained a hint of coconut, nor patchouli or cedar but it now makes sense – I love each of these elements alone.

My teenage-nose never appreciated the complex balance of this fragrance, but that’s what it is: very balanced. The dry-down is a very soft vanilla – perhaps that is what prompted a boy friend to tell me that I smelled like very expensive chocolate!

Like others, it is where my vanilla-obsession began & I actually feel tempted to pick up a bottle again, not for wear, but for trips down memory-lane! It is a bargain that smells more expensive than it actually is & renders the wearer ‘edible’. Great for teens.

Now, sadly, its sugar-intensity gives me headaches - it just isn't grounded or earthy enough for my changed tastes. For a depthier more rounded version try Casmir or for a softer more fruity one try Hanae Mori original.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I hate this unfortunately, which is weird because I love vanilla usually! I bought this on a whim thinking that it sounded lovely. Reading through the notes it still sounds lovely, but to my nose it just does not work.I guess I bought this before I knew how much I hated patchouli. In this scent that's all I can smell! overly sweetened patchouli. I think I would love this scent if the patchouli wasn't there. I don't think the name fits very well either, "vanilla fields" to me implies light, airy, pleasant and maybe even feminine. The musk and patchouli combined with the funeral home florals make a name like "Vanilla Hippie Commune" a little more fitting. hehe

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

One of the drugstore iterations of the nineties vanilla scents- the least among them, actually. I once made the mistake of saying I liked this (I got it confused with "Vanilla Musk", a much warmer vanilla scent), and ended up getting annual gifts of it from my well-meaning ex mother in law. I still keep a bottle of it stashed in my train case because I wouldn't be terribly upset if it got broken or lost, but I don't mind wearing it, either. The vanilla isn't very sweet, as such things go, and sort of floats beneath other more poorly-defined florals.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This use to be my signature scent.My sister use to wear this as well.We were in our Early early teens...Around 13 I believe.I have always loved its unique blend on florals & vanilla.I actually think this is the perfume that started me with my love for all vanilla scents.

Vanilla Fields is a very distinctive perfume...I can pick it out anywhere.It is a long lasting perfume as well.So all in all for a low price you get a good scent that lasts long & is original.Ill always have a place in my heart for Vanilla Fields

falovalo
falovalo

As much as I love vanilla, this just didn't do the trick for me. The vanilla was too obstructed by the flowers, patchouli and musk.

Bouquet
Bouquet

This has to be the perfume I remember getting the MOST compliments on from men and women alike. Even my grandmother wanted to know what I was wearing and asked me to buy some for her, too.

It's fresh, warm, sweet, and sexy. And it IS a comfort scent. Hmmm ... maybe I should think about re-adding it to my wardrobe?

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Coty's Vanilla Fields is proof positive that a perfume does not need to be costly to be beautiful. This is one of my favorite drugstore scents and I would put it up against a department store vanilla-based fragrance like Boucheron Jaipur Saphir, Casmir, or Lolita Lempicka any day of the week.

Vanilla Fields is is much more than vanilla. It's actually a complex scent, full of fruits and flowers, with a beautiful woody dry-down. Sweet, but not cloying and sugary. The coconut and peach notes are very subtle and it doesn't smell tropical in the least.

This is a perfect daytime/office or comfort scent. Don't be afraid to try it! It's easy to find, very wearable and worth far more than it's going to cost you.

Vanilla Fields by Coty 3.45 out of 5 based on 478 ratings and 141 user reviews

Cologne 2oz
VANILLA FIELDS for WOMEN by Coty COLOGNE SPRAY 2 OZ UNBOXED
VANILLA FIELDS for WOMEN by Coty COLOGNE SPRAY 2 OZ UNBOXED
Gift Set 2oz
Vanilla Fields Gift Set by Coty Gift Set for Women Includes 2 oz Cologne Spray 1 oz Cologne Spray
Perfume.com
Gift Set 2oz
Vanilla Fields Perfume by Coty - -- Gift Set - 2 oz Cologne Spray 1 oz Cologne Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Vanilla Fields fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coty Vanilla Fields, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanilla Fields by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanilla Fields by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.