Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Wild Musk Coty for women

Wild Musk Coty for women
dislike

Wild Musk Coty for women Videos

Wild Musk by Coty is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Wild Musk was launched in 1972. The fragrance features musk, vanilla, jasmine and rose.

Musk Vanilla Jasmine Rose

Ex`cla-ma`tion Wild Musk
Disco Nap

Wild Musk Fragrance Reviews

sheri.patterson
sheri.patterson

I love the oil, not the cologne. It had a deep rich exotic smell. Very warm.

caitrun
caitrun

Very pretty, not as overpowering as say Jovan Musk. It has a distinct milky note, perhaps from the vanilla, that makes it almost gourmand. Animalistic and sexy indeed but in a demur way.

YogaRose
YogaRose

I was a sixth grader wanting to be a teenager when I wore this as I had seen it advertised in TEEN magazine. I remember a notable amber/musk scent. Earthy, yet appealing to all age types at the time. I'll probably try testing this again and hopefully like Tabu, it's one with good silliage.

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

I have worn this since the late 70's and have always preferred the oil due to it's mystical, erotic richness the cologne has always been missing. There is not much detectable difference upon firstly applying, but as it wears the cologne takes a twist into something that smells like Play-Doh from old time; sour, wrong, icky. My mother insisted on buying the cologne every birthday and Christmas and there is such a vast difference I poured the entire big cologne bottle of that weak, sour stuff in my bath water. The original vintage oil is the only way to go with this extraordinarily sensual, soft, sexy blend. I wonder what type musk they used so I can attempt a dupe since the oil is discontinued and overly priced, though possibly worth it in my opinion. My guess for the musk is a well-hidden civet since it is most common. Still owning an amber round bottle of the oil with a wand in the lid and trying to keep usage to a minimum is wearing me down.

I never understood the cheap/trashy reputation this fragrance has among some. It is a glorious, other-worldly, deliberate undressy (and get undressed) scent while happening to be very pretty, gentle, non-offensive, and classy cool at the same time. I call that a masterful, aphrodisiac blend and probably the reason my mother refused me the oil.

On me, there is not much sweetness and no baby powder at all. It is a punch of pheromonal sexy that is deliciously naughty; not dirty, loud, or raucous (though it could easily lead to that *wink*) It is addictive and yes, "wild". My nose and skin understands exactly how this scent got its name. I cannot count the number of compliments from both sexes over the years. The men go crazy in an aphrodisiac way for this scent and I will admit to loving it on myself. Of all the scents I love best, this one is the only one the word "sexy" is continually mentioned. I get a lot of "You smell beautiful", "that smells incredible", etc. with the others. With Coty Wild, the word "sexy" is used a lot. It is a naked scent even with clothes on. It is a true love potion that will always have my heart. I adore this fragrance and Coty did a superb job creating it.

(Oh, for the love of the pure and finest, rich, raw, silky vintage oil! If anyone has a bottle you don't care for, please message me. Thank you.:)

angelinow
angelinow

I love this stuff; smells a little cheap and unexciting from the bottle cap, but when you spray it on skin.. magic. Warm, sexy, soft.. perfect skin scent.

This is one of my favorite musks. When I first spray it, it smells like an old school, perfumey musk, so instant love right there. It settles into a soft, powdery, warm skin scent within minutes and stays that way. The only complaint I have is longevity, which is predictably short, considering it’s a cologne spray, current formulation.

sapphiredaffodil
sapphiredaffodil

This perfume is always going to remind me of my mother. I like it myself, but it wears off too quickly on me. Even with that, though, I still love it and will purchase it when the fancy strikes me.

It's very mellow, very sweet.

TillyWave
TillyWave

For me Wild Musk is my perfect Floral Woody Musk. It opens with a bit of powder and rose, then quickly settles into an earthy, musky, woody tone with a hint of sweet flowers. This is so nice, a comforting skin scent that brings memories that I can't place, at $10 a bottle no less.

tiger1962
tiger1962

This was my signature scent growing up and it still is a favorite of mine. I smelled it on a friend and loved it ever since. It became my favorite and I've always gotten compliments when I wear it. It smells very sexy and makes you want to walk closer to the person who wears it. Very earthy, sexy, sensual and its not overpowering - it lasts without giving you a headache. I love it. I wish they made a shower gel - I have the bath powder and perfume.

opiumzen
opiumzen

Ah, Coty Wild Musk. A soft, sensual, warm sandalwood-jasmine-rose-amber musk with a tiny hint of sweetness. Too bad the oil has been d/c and the cologne has been dumbed down. If you like the old Coty Wild Musk oil you *must* try Body Time's Civet Musk oil. I have a feeling many of you would love it. You have to try it! I wonder why there aren't any Body Time oils on this website. China Rain (the original Jlo Glow), China Musk (the original Tova Signature) and their Egyptian Musk are all great fragrances.

I love a good skin musk.
Wild Musk smells clean, but like clean, warm skin. There is something sexual about this scent without being animalic like indolic white florals, patchouli, civet etc. It has a sort of oily, fatty quality to it. I mean that in the best possible way.
Definitely a lotion/suntan cream kind of scent. I think that a whole generation of people have a fondness for scents that recall tanning oil.

craftymom
craftymom

What a beautiful scent. Soft, powdery, feminine. The musk, vanilla and flowers are so well blended that they melt together and become a beautiful skin scent. LOVE....

hannie5
hannie5

This scent is comforting and smells more expensive than it really is. It is perfect for evening and just out of the shower freshness!

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

Clean, baby-powder fresh type scent. This is something that a lot of girls in my area wore in Junior High/High School - and it brings back a more innocent time.

I personally LOVE the smell of this, but I'm very picky-- the oil tends to have a much better ability to stay on, than the perfume or light body spray.

I guess the initial impression stuck with me. Since I remember this as a fragrance from my Junior High and HS days... this fragrance brings to mind a very clean, youthful, upbeat, and light mood. It would be perfect in the spring/summer or wearing for casual wear when you want a fragrance that smells like a "just out of the shower" fragrance.

This is a niche' fragrance. People may turn their nose up at the fact that this is a "drugstore brand" fragrance, but honestly... if you really smell this with the right chemistry... the essence of this is heavenly... almost angelic! Who cares where you purchase something, as long as it blends incredibly well with your individual body chemistry.

I've smelled this on a couple of women and it is truly one of the best smelling "just out of the shower, baby powder-type fragrances". Love this!

If you ever come across anything that smells like this, or even in this same ball park-- PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I'd love to find a long-wearing fragrance with similar notes to this.

This is sheer heaven! Love the notes and light up-beat resonance of this particular fragrance!

hontapocasgreen
hontapocasgreen

One of my all time favorite fragrances. The cologne spray is nice, but the oil is simply perfection to me. It layers very well with other fragrances, and just nice on it's own. It is casually sexy, not out to grab your attention. While it's not a sillage monster, neither the oil nor the cologne spray wear close to the skin for me. Maybe it's my application. I just love, love, love this oil. I'm also thankful to those that gifted me their's when it didn't work out for them.

craniumbash
craniumbash

I found a gift set of this in my mom's cupboard when I was a kid, didn't think much of fragrances back then so I'd just put it on without any thought, now here I am, slowly getting to know the fragrance world. Recently I came across the mini sample from the gift laying around in my mom's room. Picked it up and tried it just for the feel of it, and I just loved it, sweet soft and elegant like a lady in her late 20s or early 30s wearing a nice dress walking alongside her equally handsomely dressed man, not caring much about what is going around her, just glistening in the thoughts of her own world.

On that note I'd say that it can easily be pulled off by a guy in a suit, with a bit of pride in his stride. Groomed and classy guy with that hint of wild side showing (like a beard, but a beard that has been cared for) and a I don't give a s**t attitude. Well I as a guy like to wear it for one and people known to me who catch whiffs of it compliment me.

antfarm
antfarm

This smells very badass, like what my neighborhood friend's biker mom would wear on date nights back in the '80s. It smells musky, womanly, and a little bit like hops--in other words, it smells like the queen of the dive bar. I love it.

It doesn't try to be perfect; Wild Musk has wrinkles and bleach-damaged hair, but it's still the most beautiful lady in town. It really is a "wild" thang and it makes my "heart sang" too.

sanzioonofre
sanzioonofre

Wild Musk is one of my favorite musk fragrances. It is a very soft skin scent, ambery, creamy, lightly woody, floral and, of course, musky. I can smell actually civet and vanilla in it. This reminds me the base of Ungaro II pour homme. A very round and sweet civet. In Brazil, big 500ml plastic bottles are still cheaply available and I love this. However, I don't like the oil.

kattassah
kattassah

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Stays close to the skin, and is good for balancing out harsher perfumes, but is too sweet to use by itself. Not very musky either, as the name implies.

Thatkid
Thatkid

I got this in a set, and while I like it, I have some negative connotations to it. I always feel a little bit white-trash when I wear this cologne. I imagine a skinny, tanned woman with long black hair who wears tank tops and leather jackets wearing this. Someone who is trying to balance out feminine appearance with masculine vibe. Hmmm. Though people do compliment me.

Soie
Soie

I can only smell this (the cologne spray) when it is freshly applied and still wet on my skin and even then it is still a light scent. I suffer from anosmia with certain musk-based fragrances, and this is obviously one of them.

From what I can discern, this is a scent similar to a mild Egyptian musk fragrance.

SandraV

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but the other night I put on some J&J baby lotion (in the pink bottle)and just spritzed this on as I like to apply perfume before bed.The two scents were actually a very close match.By no means is this a baby powder scent but I don't see the baby lotion as being a baby powder scent either-at least not the one in the pink bottle.Talk about a comfort scent!So warm and cuddly...just love it and you sure can't beat the price:)

vicka16
vicka16

Coty Wild Musk is a very soft and delicat fragrance and it stays very close to the skin. A very pleasant fragrance for a realy cheap price, though I have to reaply it offten because the smell doesn't really last on my skin.
More suitable for fall and winter time.

Koralanne
Koralanne

I was a teenager when Musk Oil's became popular, I loved this one. It is my favorite of all the inexpensive popular musks I think. I recently bought some to take that walk down memory lane but sadly I just can't detect it after a very short while on myself. I really don't know if it just disappears on me or my nose just can't smell it. I think it is a little bit of both. It still smells wonderful to me though. It's soft, sweet, sexy all rolled into one, and I love the rose in it.

asia.kfiatek
asia.kfiatek

That's just a trip down the memory lane. My sister used to wear this ages ago when she was a teenager and I a little kid, and it was probably the first bottle of perfume I ever owned. It's a bit too sweet and one dimentional for me now, but I'm still rather fond of it.

mrsriley
mrsriley

i received this today..and i love that buzz i get when i open a new perfume..the anticipation of the beauty that's inside..this was a blind buy and didn't even know it still existed till someone suggested it on a post..so here it goes,i can sum this perfume up in one word if i had to 'COMFORT'...it is just lovely it's a hug in a bottle..like everyone else said on here,i don't know why they called it 'wild'..it's anything but wild..its gentle and warm and yes it is definately sweet,but nothing like a candy sweet that you get in alot of the new scents.it's the sweetness you have on your skin in the morning after you have slept wearing a strong expensive perfume and the smell of your bed clothes when you get back in that night..to me that smell is lovely and you lose it the minute you shower,but now i can have that lovely warm floral very gentle musk smell all day...it is vaguely familiar to me and i'm sure my dad may have used this in the mens version when i was a little girl..this is the smell of the 70's but it is still a lovely gentle feminine musk perfume for the lady of today and is nothing like you'll smell on anyone else.i'm 37 and i'll be wearing it.you can be unique in a vintage kind of way..:D

Natalie05
Natalie05

This musk is rather sweet and hot. Even it throws me into heat when it on me. Very soft and close to the skin.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

I love this for one my mom used to wear it and I loved smelling her warm neck when she wore it. It smells good alone but I bought it to experiment with adding this to some of my sharper perfumes. The first one I want to try is Tea Rose from Perfumers Workshop.

♥ Happy Perfuming!

oliseeger
oliseeger

Today I bought a 500ml bottle of Coty’s Wild Musk and really, it is very good!! A beautiful scent!
The first moment, I confess, it’s kind of too strong. But after a moment, it really turns in something marvelous.
A wonderful drydown, close to the skin, with a tender musky-vanilla scent. Here in Brazil we’ve also available the oil but the cologne is far better than the oil, warmer and softer!

mimila
mimila

This one was my darling mothers signature scent. She has been on the other side now for 23 years and my love for her and my sadness at her passing is still so strong that I cannot wear this scent even though it is a beauty. However, when I'm in a drugstore, I put a bit on my wrist just to remember that love never dies.

acavicchi
acavicchi

Coty Wild Musk is a gentle, sweet, soft musk scent that almost melts into your skin. There is something familiar about it and it has a slight vintage feel to me. Despite that, I could see this being something that would translate well to the present.
I'm not sure I get the "wild" feeling from it. To me Coty Wild Musk is more warm, gentle and comforting than wild, but I could also see how it's a sensual scent. It stays close to the skin, and really-what's more sensual than musk, vanilla, jasmine and rose?

P.S. The Wild Musk ad on this site is pretty amusing!

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

This is a very warm and close to the skin, musk fragrance. I have been wearing it for 25 years and I never grow tired of it.

This is not a modern "sharp" musk, so don't be afraid to try it. It's not terrible powdery or cloying and it's not green and bright either, so you don't have to worry about smelling "musky and strong". It is warm and gentle with soft florals and mellow woods. They are blended so well, that they form a single accord that resembles deer musk in the heat of summer. And, it is a very summery fragrance. You could easily wear this to a BBQ at a friends house or on a camping trip. Yet, it's also sexy enough to wear on a casual date. This fragrance doesn't seem to be connected to any particular age bracket either. So, whether you are 16 or 60...you can wear it with ease.

I have also found that both the women's and the men's versions are quite unisex. So, if you prefer a slightly stronger wood note, go for the men's. And, if you want a warmer or sweeter musk, wear the women's.

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

Ten years or so ago I used to buy the oil and my dad would always steal it! what the hell! today I ran across an older bottle of the cologne spray, and was hesitant to spray it on, in case it went sideways & powdery, or just diddnt seem right. Pleasant surprise! This fine old musk is the ONLY one to work with my chemistry, still to this day. After SL MKK, Kiehls & a whole gamut,this still settles nicely, like there is almost a hint of patchouli lurking, and it just melts into my skin. The musk I've been searching for, was lying in the past all along. And for such a reasonable price. I would recommend an older version, older is usually better in the perfume world, this is exactly as I remember it. And better on me now as a woman, & not a teenager. Every musk lover should give this a try, its the standard, and I think still better than its frocked up followers. Good to find a lost favorite!

endlesssummer
endlesssummer

This is a one of a kind perfume and has been my signature scent for many years. I found it with my mom at a local yard sale if I remember correctly and it smelled like everything I ever wanted in life condensed into a scent, a lust born potion that I fell in love with.
I have worn it from around 13yrs old on and everytime I smell this it reminds me of high school, 90s music, Bon Jovi on the car radio, dances, summer evenings and nights on the porch swing at my Aunt's house, swimming in the lake and any and everything fobidden.
This is the sexiest scent that I have ever worn and I will always continue to wear.
Electricity in a bottle!

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

I have this in the oil, sweet, musky, cosy - I do really like it & much the same as many others here, it reminds my of way back when - big hair, too short skirts, heavy rock music & being young, wild & free! I think I always preferred Jovan Musk oil, although this was a good alternative, maybe more of a winter scent.

crikat
crikat

The very first fragrance I ever sprayed on myself at the tender age of 11...heavenly. Loved it then, love it now. Sadly, current body chemistry is such that it lasts only a few moments then fades, even when I put my nose right up to my skin. Sigh.

lat
lat

This was my late mother's signature. She passed away when I was a little girl and I kept her scarf and sweater that still smelled of her perfume long after she was gone. It stuck to clothes for a good couple of years.
20 years have passed. In my adult life, I completely forgot about it.

I got reminded of this scent by fragrantica, it appeared in the 'recently reviewed' panel and the memories came rushing back. I ordered it online, a small bottle since I was concerned it had been reformulated. It hasn't. I just received it and it's the same sweet, musky, deeply comforting and sensual in a discreet way scent. Now I'm the same age as my mum when she used to wear it. I think I've matured enough to start wearing it myself.

canashar
canashar

This has been my signature scent for years. So sorry to see that the oil is no longer available. Very subtle and right for all occasions. Vanilla, flowers and musk...you can't go wrong.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I agree that this scent wears very close to the skin. But it's such a pretty scent; musky, clean and subtle. My fav is the oil, although it's hard to get. I got one on Ebay- it was expensive but it lasts a long time. I like to mix it with other vanilla & musky scents.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I really like this Perfume.
Very affordable and such a cozy scent.
I even liked this one when I was a kid and I still like it.
I wore it mostly in the colder months :)

meg1969
meg1969

Love it for the 80's nostalgia. It is actually a great, subtle skin scent if worn sparingly. And it is inexpensive. The oil was the best. They still make it, though it can be hard to find. I have seen it on Amazon.com for cheap (around $10). Now ebayers are selling it but at a racked up price.

I wore this scent all the time when I was 15 and it reminds me of a few evenings in the back seat of a beat up mustang -- when black miniskirts, Van Halen, BIG hair, and Sea Fleur lipstick were the rage. Oh, those were the days...

Croneangel
Croneangel

Wow, what a trip down memory lane. I wore this almost every day during my mid-teens. Layered well with other fragrances. The oil was the best, but I hear they don't make it any longer!?! Thats a major shame. Got some for Christmas and I still love it. Let the experimentation begin! Now what do I want to layer it with first.....

anneharris
anneharris

My husbands very favorite of any price.

SandraV

I haven't worn this in 20 years but wow is it some kind of good-not strong at all,very comforting almost ambery musk.I adore this and have been wearing it over my more expensive stuff.I don't think it's 'wild' at all-lulls me to sleep each night;)

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

I may not wear silk shirts and listen to Color Me Badd anymore. But I still love Wild Musk!

zoetropia
zoetropia

Coty's Wild Musk always smelled like winter to me for some reason. I used to love it, many years ago, and may get some more just for the fragrance memories- especially if I am missing snow!

SheShe
SheShe

I wish I had at least a few samples. I remember it was a warm scent, very body-like, I loved it. I wish I could renew my memories of the fragrance but I can't buy it anywhere.

Midwestgirl
Midwestgirl

Coty Wild Musk is a warm, comforting, and rich fragrance...the essence of all things earthy...particularly the oil. Back in the mid to late 70's when I was in my teenage years, this was one of my guilty pleasures. And the oil version was magnificent (that cute little brown bottle with the clear applicator), especially once it heated up on my skin. The spray cologne is equally lovely, and as close to the oil version as you can get.

PS: I hear the original oil is no longer available, and that the new version has been reformulated and does not contain the original "musk" component, thus rendering a more watered-down; cheap imitation of the original. I have not tried it so I don't know for sure. I have a bottle of the Spray Cologne that I bought at Kmart for nostalgic purposes a while back that smells really nice, just like I remember. However, I'm not as inclined to use musk as often, now that I'm older, even tho it smells so good. I much prefer my Chantilly and Ciara, two of my all time favorites in the whole world. But...there will always be a place in my heart (or should I say, on my wrist) for Coty Wild Musk! :)

astamm62
astamm62

One of my favorites,doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy...And it layers well with other fragrances.Im wearing it now with Yves Rochers Vanille Noire

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Similar to Jovan Musk for Women, but more subtle. This is a slightly sweet dirty musk, with some subtle floral notes.

Sillage is good but not as strong as the Jovan.

Excellent value, the quality far exceeds the cheap price.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

I can already see I'll be ordering another bottle. This one is a third gone and I got it last week!

It's very light and mild, but, on my skin doesn't last.

I love the scent though and hope never to be without it in my wardrobe.

Shadow_Witch
Shadow_Witch

This is my signature scent and favourite fragrance in the whole wide world. I own both vintage (70's) and current bottles and frankly they all smell the same. CWM has not changed in 38 years. I love the the perfume (not the perfume oil) best but, the concentrated cologne is almost as good. I love spritzing this in my hair. It is clean and warm, always makes a good impression. I always get compliments on how nice I smell, NEVER on how nice my 'perfume' is. Although my nose gets used to it so I don't smell it but others do. It has an 'ethereal' quality about it that I find absolutely enchanting.

jesseg
jesseg

On my skin it smells like a storing room with lots of old wood furniture, piles of books and persian antique rugs...Not really my definition of Wild... It's too dusty for my taste

Ambrosia8
Ambrosia8

This musk is not wild at all!!! It's clean, gentle, soft, like a summer breeze. To me, it's the smell of a child, innocent, joyful and beautiful. It's simple, and here that's a good thing, you can't always be in the mood for dramatic, complex, statement-making fragrances... i reserve this one for the days when i don't feel like wearing perfume (such rare occasions...!)and it works perfectly then. Plus, it's super cheap (but doesn't smell cheap)!
P.S. I really like the smell of the oil better, and it lasts longer...

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

Much more subtle than Jovan Musk for Women. Unobtrusive; almost imperceptible, yet long-lasting. A refreshing change.

Monos
Monos

Smells like good old times, back in the 90's. I still secretly love it ;)

crlygrly
crlygrly

This fragrance is from my high school days. I still like it very much. I carry it in my purse most of the time. It is a nice "pick me up" even if I am wearing another fragrance that day. It blends so well with fruity florals and oriental vanillas. It just adds a nice extra element and refreshes the fragrance.

MMC
MMC

Gostei desse perfume, mas o oleo é muito melhor.Faz o mesmo estilo do Dana Tabu, porem mais suave.Otimo para usa em casa após o banho.Não desagrada ninguém.

deannab10
deannab10

I don't really care for this by itself. I am much more of a white floral girl myself, but I sometimes layer this under other fragrances to warm them up a bit in colder months.

A good value and I can definitely recommend for musk lovers.

Allinug

Oh yes, today I found my bottle from 1994. I thought that it was gone. The perfume still smells so good. I just can't stop smelling my wrist.

Allinug

Bexy, In 1976 I had a bottle of this perfume and it was not the one at the picture. Sometime in 1994 I had another bottle and it was the same bottle that you describes but the perfume smelled the same in both bottles. I would love to have a bottle of this perfume today, I just love it.

guest_Bexy
guest_Bexy

If this is the same perfume they used to sell in the UK (sadly discontinued) in a black oval-shaped bottle then it's the most beautiful fragrance ever. Does anyone know if the Wild Musk featured on here is the old-style one but in different packaging???

barbaraloffredo
barbaraloffredo

When this perfume was first introduced many of my school friends bought it and I followed suit. I liked it better than the heavy patchoulli that was also popular in the early 70's. It was light and pleasing, but it didn't have the sophistication I wanted. It was just a bit too common for me. Still, it had a favourably pleasant lasting impression on my memory.

Gentle, warm and unobtrusive. I bought a bottle recently for $5 at a drugstore and am so pleasantly surprised. It smells like it costs more and has rather complex layers that I find unexpected in a drugstore perfume. There are hints of florals in there somewhere, but mostly the overall sensation is one of golden warmth. Lovely.

allegro_barbaro
allegro_barbaro

This is my comfort scent. There are times when I look at my perfumes and they all seem 'too much'. It is on these occasions that I wear Wild Musk and is cozy warmth envelopes me and those I come into contact with. It is a very soft musk and doesn't smell like perfume as such..............it just smells earthy and clean but I wouldn't wear it if I was trying to attract attention. My daughter had one of my scarves up to her nose recently because it smelled so good and guess what it was?

HOPE007
HOPE007

Something about this reminds me of another scent, a scented oil a friend used to give me called African Musk. How I adore African Musk & I would spend hundreds on something that smelled similar and lasted... & then to smell this and it is so close to African Musk I just had to have it. It does not seem to last very long though which I was expecting at the price point, sadly. Really not what I was expecting from the packaging or name at all, and a pleasant surprise. Heh, they say do not judge a book by it's cover... I will have to try the oil version, which I did not know existed (thanks deeannek) and see if it lasts longer.

deeannek
deeannek

I love Wild Musk as an oil but I don't like the spray much. the oil is wonderful warm and comforting. Too me it is so much diffrent from the spray that Coty should have named it something else.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I've always had a bottle of this around, ever since it came out. The current formula has a little too much alchohol at the top but once on skin, tones down to a calm comforting yummy smelling musk. Inexpensive but a definate keeper.

mandi
mandi

this is a nice subtle scent, i like to wear it around the house so i smell nice while doing my chores

Tala
Tala

I actually really like it. It is some where in the middle of Ciara and Tabu. It is not as loud as those ones . Very close to the skin kind of perfume. You might think it doesn't last but I have had people tell me I smell good the next day. Just based on what was left on my clothes. Way better than Jovan musk.

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

nice light summery scent

Wild Musk by Coty 4.07 out of 5 based on 274 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Wild Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Coty Wild Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Musk by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Musk by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.