Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Courreges 2020 Courreges for women

Courreges 2020 Courreges for women
dislike

The top notes contain pear, peach, rosewood and apricot. The heart encompasses jasmine, rose, lily of the valley and iris. The base incorporates cedar, amber, musk and sandalwood. It was launched in 1997.

Black Currant Cassia Peach Pear Brazilian Rosewood

Violet Root Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar

Easy Krizia

Courreges 2020 Fragrance Reviews

weegee
weegee

I'm one of Courreges' biggest fans and I had high hopes for this one which, like others in the Courreges line, has become hard to find at affordable prices. Once you get to the drydown it does not disappoint.

A rich basenote blend of cedar and sandalwoods, made nicely warm by musk and amber, swirls enticingly beneath a sweet floral heart note veil of rose, lily of the valley and jasmine, tarted up with the tang of violet root. The flowers and woods remain for hours in a way that manages to be simultaneously both light and dark.

I see how some might have had difficulty getting past the fruit cocktail opening though, as it requires both patience & fortitude. I've concluded that this is a cool weather scent, regardless of all the fruit & flowers. In warm weather the Brazilian rosewood topnotes combine with ripe fruits to create an acrid squirt of, um... kitty pee, which made me wonder if there might be some civet in here somewhere. Now that temps have dropped significantly, I find myself getting hungry for fruit cocktail instead of wondering how I managed to forget to clean the kitty pans!

Save this for cool weather and you're on your way to something special that sparkles as all things sweet and sour seem to do.

This fragrance is held together by dualities: light & dark and sweet & sour. It also somehow manages to be both woodsy and watery. I hate it and I love it.

[email protected]
guest_marcia_rrc@yahoo.com.br

Olá.
Gostaria de saber onde eu posso comprar o perfume courréges.
Já estou procurando a muito tempo e nao consigo encontrar.
Por favor me respondam.
Obrigada.

Márcia Regina

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Metalic, dry and fruity...
Almost 100% conceptual!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Courreges Courreges 2020 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Courreges Courreges 2020, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Courreges 2020 by Courreges. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Courreges 2020 by Courreges represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montana Just Me Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Emanuel Ungaro Diva Aubusson Histoire D`Amour Giorgio Armani Mania Cartier Panthere Moschino Couture! Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Boucheron Boucheron Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Van Cleef & Arpels Les Saisons Été Valentino Vendetta Donna Jean-Louis Scherrer Nuits Indiennes Boucheron Jaipur Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock Yves Saint Laurent Y Chopard Casmir Salvador Dali Laguna Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence