Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Crabtree & Evelyn for women
dislike

tropical
India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Crabtree & Evelyn for women Pictures

India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily by Crabtree & Evelyn is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily was launched in 2007. The fragrance features orange blossom, lily, green leaves, jasmine, lemon, tropical fruits, citruses, palm leaf and sea notes.

Orange Blossom Lily Green Leaves Jasmine Lemon Tropical Fruits Citruses Palm Leaf Sea Notes

Caribbean Island Wild Flowers
La Pluie

India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Fragrance Reviews

smellagent
smellagent

I have this back again just got a 30ml bottle and am very happy. This is one of my favorite summer frag. I bought this when it first came out then when it was gone I bought the Caribbean flowers because the Crabtree and Evelyn sales lady told me it was the same. But is not it is superior to the one they have now. When I wear it I really feel like I'm strolling through gardens on a Caribbean Island. So glad I have it back.

Loubella
Loubella

A beautiful summer holiday fragrance, I find it quite similar to Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent.

scarlet801
scarlet801

I have this in both the perfume and the room freshener (probably had a package deal.. I don't remember) but it has been a staple on my shelves for at least 4 years.

This is one of my summer fragrance that is fairly light & floral and somewhat "beach" tropical. I am enamored with the packaging. The scent doesn't last a long time but long enough for a casual get-together on the deck with white wine.

The room freshener: I actually spray it on the blinds to our second floor deck bedroom -- so that when the screen is open, it presents a light aroma in the room, which is delightful.

I don't find any semblance to D&G Light Blue, which is also one of my all time favorites.

milenamp
milenamp

I had it. Realy beautiful but not long lasting.

luna1234567
luna1234567

Love it! So fresh and clean smelling

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I received this and EA's Provocative Woman in a lot from eBay. I wanted the Island Living Spider Lily, but was pleased to try the EA. Oddly they are quite similar; same intensity, similar notes. PW is a little sweeter and more "common" smelling while SL has a slightly more interesting note, probably the lily. Either would be appropriate for work or casual wear, though the SL is sophisicated enough to wear at more formal occasions. It seems to have a little better staying power too. I like them both.

Edited to say: I wore this yesterday when the heat reached 90 F and the scent rose up around me in spicy floral waves. It was incredible. Like a very natural but unidentified fragrant flower that followed me everywhere. This "air scent" was much more exciting than the scent on my skin.

beebee2002
beebee2002

Found it very difficult to wear, the smell is too catchy... instead it is a very good mood creater to spray into the air before shower...

AkimiOneko
AkimiOneko

Far from 'celebrity' tropicals and girly scents, this is class and sophistication. A cocktail party scent perhaps, but an evening on the beach in a little black dress, no pink frills or fake tan in sight. The fruit and palm leaves are there, and it's surprisingly warm. A little spicy in a fruity way, makes me think of mango and papaya.

It's a good scent for a Leo with that spice and orange flower and it suits my Polynesian/S.E. Asian heritage too. I've been looking for a good 'warm' orange scent for my fruity collection (most of mine are pears and roses)and this has been a staple since my bf bought me a giant 100ml bottle for my birthday. It smells like red lilies and I get definite citrus and orange fruits.

It is surprisingly inexpensive for what it is, but this is the way of EDT's from companies that focus on skincare rather than fragrance. Crabtree and Evelyn have many really good scents and I'm very impressed with their men's EDTs too (Particularly West Indian Lime, yum :)

It doesn't harm anyone. It's not what I would understand by a scent called "Island living". It's simply nice, harmless and rather weak. It will be hard to be noticed.

Convict13
Convict13

I was given this at Christmas by my partner, with the shower gel and the body butter.The shower gel and butter have long since gone but I recommend both very highly, the shower gel especially is just wonderful to help you wake up. It quickly became my everyday fragrance, I'm even wearing it now. I placed it on about 10 mins ago and can still smell the high top notes. It does remind me of an exotic tropical island and it is a laster, you won't need to keep reapplying.

Tala
Tala

This perfume is amazing. Long lasting, delicious,strong yet appropriate even for the office and listen to this "the dry down is fabulous and does not smell like any of Coty perfumes". If you want to get away from that ordinary cheap dry down that I even find in the prestige line try this Crabtree & Evelyn. Fresh and unique.

carera
carera

i think it could be used as unisex perfume so that i have it and love it

jae
jae

I have a confession. I wandered into a Crabtree & Evelyn shop in one of my favorite malls today. I smelled several EDTS. This is the one that caught my attention. The sillage is decent, but I'm not sure about the lasting power. I'd be tempted to say it's a quickie.. But it's relaxing and pleasant, exactly how I want to smell when I'm relaxing. I was pleased enough to buy the body lotion, the body cream and the triple-milled soap.. I'll make sure I have this when I visit the Philippines.

BTW - I don't get D&G Light Blue in this.. I get that fresh, crisp feel that Light Blue has. But that's where the comparison ends for me. This is so TROPICAL...

UPDATE (05/12/10)(5:53AM)
I woke up to a pleasant, tropical aroma this morning. Apparently, this beauty does have some longevity. I'd also like to add that there's no trace of D&G Light Blue in the drydown, either.. It's a winner....

LIN
LIN

I don't see how it smelles similar to D&G light blue. i think it's light and a little bit sweet. nice scent for work and all daily activities. it doesn't last too long on my skin..

rikari
rikari

Easy and fragrance which can be carried well. Not strong, and does not prick, like that than a dress sewed nicely, which is good just, onto me. The white flowers bring innocence, and they give presents with youthful beauty because of this. This is an impetus in the fragrance. I keep the drying on the end of a little bit sweet one because the exotic fruits come as a spider pinch to the man. Quiet, and childlike dream feature onto the worn one's.

sushijunkie
sushijunkie

I agree that this smells similar to Dolce and Gabbanna Light Blue, although I think this is better! Its slightly sweeter than LB which I like. It doesn't turn sour on me on warm days and I find that I can wear this into the cold months. Love this and will definitely repurchase!

liat
liat

The name probably made me expect soething exotic or spicy. What I got was a fresh floral.
It started green and very ordinarily. I could barely feel the fruit but the flowers were nicely blended, not too overpowering or sweet.

juliebean
juliebean

I recently tried this and loved it. I may pick it up next spring.

It actually smells nearly identical to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. (not a great thing since it's such a popular scent.)

But it is slightly different, though not sure how.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily by Crabtree & Evelyn. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily by Crabtree & Evelyn represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.