Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Venetian Violet Flower Water Crabtree & Evelyn for women

Venetian Violet Flower Water Crabtree & Evelyn for women

40 years of house of Crabtree & Evelyn are celebrated by limited collection Heritage, which includes seven fragrances among which are three flower waters and four eaux de cologne that provide authentic Mediterranean scents. Collection calls for an olfactory journey across the Mediterranean Sea and the historic cities of Europe ...

Flower waters for women are: Old World Jasmine Flower Water, Florentine Freesia Flower Water and Venetian Violet Flower Water. They arrive in beautiful bottles of 100ml in silvery glass packed in cylindrical cardboard boxes decorated with romantic illustrations. Unisex editions - colognes come in glass bottles, 100ml.

Gracious violet flowers embellish the romantic bridges of Venice, spreading wonderful velvety powdery scent. Violet flowers are a symbol of purity and modesty, and they play the leading role in this fragrance. The composition provides the classic scent of violets complemented by fruity notes of lychee, raspberry and peach. Venetian Violet Flower Water was launched in 2013.

Litchi Raspberry Mandarin Orange

Italian Violet Peach Peony

Musk Orris Cedar

Venetian Violet Flower Water Fragrance Reviews

This is delicious. A proper Violet smell! I have made the decision that I don't want to wear a violet perfume until I'm older, but when I'm a little old lady I will be wearing this perfume!

Adorbs! I've been looking for a not too powdery violet scent, without the cheap undertone. I've had Yardley April Violets in the past and it had something in it that just ruined it for me (not great when someone standing next to you says "Yuck! Someone's wearing cheap perfume!").
Kenzo Flower was overpoweringly powdery.
Venetian Violet strikes the right balance.
And I picked up a bottle for only $20!

I am so lucky to have gotten this beauty from a friend who dislikes most floral scents. Her loss is my gain. This is a pretty and vibrant violet scent. Opens with a powdery violet, then mellows to a fresh & fruity violet, it is just lovely.

beautiful fragrance, I love this.
I worried as a flower water that it would last only a few minutes but I find this has reasonable longevity for what it is, I get about 3-4 hours on my skin (increasingly faint of course) and about 5-6 hours on my clothes. Doesn't project much but I can smell it on me, which is lovely.
It is a really lovely smell, not "old lady", not overly sweet (Molinard's Violette or Borsari Aqua di Parma are sweeter)there is a nice green note, maybe violet leaf as well as flower, a well rounded and lovely scent, not powdery. I'd love if longevity were greater, as the smell is gorgeous, but what more can I ask from a flower water?!
I know this was released as a limited edition but I would love it if they would add this to their ongoing range and add additional toiletries like shower gels and body lotions.

Surprisingly for a perfume named after a flower this cologne is quite sweet. It isn't the in your face candy like sweet though - more like having a fruity / succulent / berry scent to it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Diptyque Do Son The Body Shop Amazonian Wild Lily Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Crabtree & Evelyn Florentine Freesia Flower Water Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Coty Emeraude Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Yves Saint Laurent Opium Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose Hermes 24 Faubourg