Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Venetian Violet Flower Water Crabtree & Evelyn for women

Venetian Violet Flower Water Crabtree & Evelyn for women
dislike

I have it: 9 I want it: 39

40 years of house of Crabtree & Evelyn are celebrated by limited collection Heritage, which includes seven fragrances among which are three flower waters and four eaux de cologne that provide authentic Mediterranean scents. Collection calls for an olfactory journey across the Mediterranean Sea and the historic cities of Europe ...

Flower waters for women are: Old World Jasmine Flower Water, Florentine Freesia Flower Water and Venetian Violet Flower Water. They arrive in beautiful bottles of 100ml in silvery glass packed in cylindrical cardboard boxes decorated with romantic illustrations. Unisex editions - colognes come in glass bottles, 100ml.

Gracious violet flowers embellish the romantic bridges of Venice, spreading wonderful velvety powdery scent. Violet flowers are a symbol of purity and modesty, and they play the leading role in this fragrance. The composition provides the classic scent of violets complemented by fruity notes of lychee, raspberry and peach. Venetian Violet Flower Water was launched in 2013.

Litchi Raspberry Mandarin Orange

Italian Violet Peach Peony

Musk Orris Cedar

Violette

Venetian Violet Flower Water Fragrance Reviews

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

beautiful fragrance, I love this.
I worried as a flower water that it would last only a few minutes but I find this has reasonable longevity for what it is, I get about 3-4 hours on my skin (increasingly faint of course) and about 5-6 hours on my clothes. Doesn't project much but I can smell it on me, which is lovely.
It is a really lovely smell, not "old lady", not overly sweet (Molinard's Violette or Borsari Aqua di Parma are sweeter)there is a nice green note, maybe violet leaf as well as flower, a well rounded and lovely scent, not powdery. I'd love if longevity were greater, as the smell is gorgeous, but what more can I ask from a flower water?!
I know this was released as a limited edition but I would love it if they would add this to their ongoing range and add additional toiletries like shower gels and body lotions.

babycat1125
babycat1125

Surprisingly for a perfume named after a flower this cologne is quite sweet. It isn't the in your face candy like sweet though - more like having a fruity / succulent / berry scent to it.

kippen
kippen

Does anybody know when this will be released?

Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn 3.92 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Crabtree & Evelyn Venetian Violet Flower Water, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Venetian Violet Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Shalimar The Body Shop Amazonian Wild Lily Robert Piguet Fracas Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Yves Rocher Muguet En Fleurs Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Diptyque Do Son Coty Emeraude Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Chanel Chanel N°5 Gres Cabochard Crabtree & Evelyn Florentine Freesia Flower Water Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Lucien Lelong Indiscret Yves Rocher Retropical Lolita Lempicka L’Eau Jolie Chanel Chanel N°19