Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women

dislike

Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go by Crazylibellule and the Poppies is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features musk, iris, ylang-ylang, virginia cedar, amber, bergamot, tangerine, tincture of rose and violet.

Musk iris Ylang-Ylang Virginia Cedar Amber Bergamot Tangerine tincture of rose Violet

Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go Fragrance Reviews

sablebombe
sablebombe

At first I thought this to be very linear - lilly/poppy I wasn't sure ! But after it had warmed up I began to smell the other notes in the background - i.e the rose and the ylang ylang. Quite a nice perfume - I purchased mine in a sale at Spake NK for £12.50 - but for what they are I think is just a tad expensive! Useful, however, to keep in a small handbag. I do have problems with these solid perfumes - I find they drag my skin so I have to spend ages rolling my finger tip around the tops! So my preference for them is on a hot day when they are more pliable rather than the cooler months! Luckily this particular scent suits the warmer weather! On the upside the wax does seem to hold the perfume on the skin longer than a spray so less topping up!

lilou
lilou

These small solid perfumes are amazing. The smell usually doesn't last a lot but I purchased them to use them sometimes on my wrists during day. It's perfect when you live in big towns with strange smells (pollution...) : Crazylibellules and the Poppies smells are clean.
I liked Tout Oublier because this one lasts all day long. It's warm, deep and reminds me Moroccan beauty products smells.

Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcôves TOUT OUBLIER opens with a somewhat unpleasant sourness, and I initially thought that this would be a scrubber. Instead, after a couple of minutes the sourness departs leaving behind a very nice iris-ylang, for lack of a better term: meltdown. As a solid perfume, TOUT OUBLIER develops as it warms up and mingles more deeply with the wearer’s skin.

The scent is definitely light, and the sillage low, but as a nice low-key, alluring floral fragrance with a very natural scent, I can recommend TOUT OUBLIER, in spite of the briefly unappealing opening.

Carnelian
Carnelian

Powdery, old-fashioned smelling - the violet & musk notes are the strongest. Pretty if that's your thing. It's also very light - the CrazyL. sticks just don't last that long or "develop" over time, just fade. Nice pick-me-ups, kinda pricey for that, though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go by Crazylibellule and the Poppies. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go by Crazylibellule and the Poppies represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

The Body Shop White Musk Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Cacharel Noa Agent Provocateur Strip Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Toi Mon Prince You My Lord Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Kate Moss Vintage Muse Kate Moss Vintage Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling Kylie Minogue Couture Chantal Thomass Osez-Moi! Kylie Minogue Sexy Darling Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Toilette Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci