Designers » C » « Groups

ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men

ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men
dislike

smoky
ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men Pictures

CRAZYSTICKS PERFUME REVOLUTION EXPRESSED IN INVENTIVE COLLECTIONS Explore the Happiness of Perfume with the CrazySticks: Personal Stories, Signature Fragrance Collections

An intimate fragrance to share. A luck charm, an amulet, a love-reminder, a moment of poetry, a minute of grace, an outward sign of refinement, a garden in the pocket. A private pleasure, a delicate whisper, a touch of elegance. With individually crafted “olfactory stars”, crazylibellule and the poppies invented a new way to describe the scent composition of these solid perfumes in a stick. Each branch of the star features a note that together enables the unique alchemy of these caress-like perfumes. The Collection will take you on a fragrant journey – an opportunity to let yourself go. Scintillating and enveloping, audacious and liberating, ShanghaiJava is redolent of the daring and mystery surrounding the Orient’s days and nights…a scented study of its fruits and flowers.

ENCENS MYSTIQUE SUMPTUOUS, WITH A TOUCH OF CEDAR… The Story: An abandoned temple, the remains of a divine sleeping spirit! Such exacerbating, humid heat and dry stone…she is perfumed by the noise of the jungle as she sits and waits for her message… ineluctable notes; a Mantra forever caressing her body. Myrrh, cedar, incense, benzoin...

Virginia Cedar Incense Benzoin Myrhh

Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon
Obsession

ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique Fragrance Reviews

juji
juji

I so so want to try this ! Does anyone know where I could find some?

grlnamedsue
grlnamedsue

Absolutely my favorite scent from this line, unfortunately discontintued and hard to find. Very warm, inviting, ethreal scent, balmy and woodsy yet somehow soft and sweet (not sickeningly so, but helps cut the sharpness). Some might call it churchy, but i think it is perfect. A great subsitute is Comme des Garcons Avignon which has better longevity and is somewhat easier to find.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

Out of business?? Aww, that is a shame. Solid perfume sticks aren't my favorite, not much longevity and no projection. But for an hour of delightful wrist sniffing, I recommend all of the ShanghaiJava scents.

I just realized that the 2nd word in the names meant a persona or an attitude. DUH! In addition to Encens Mystic, and tessture's description is spot on! (which, on me, has a slightly musty undertone to the encens) they also offered Ananas Imperial (pineapple & pomelo), Lilas Spiritual, and Blue Orchid (okay, so they weren't consistent).

All of the other series of scents were too foody for me, so Shanghai Java was the only one that sounded interesting. Sorry for the run on sentences and jumbled together phrases - I seldom write at night.

sablebombe
sablebombe

I was so hoping to try this - but alas, it seems that this brand went out of business in either 2010 or 11 :(

A favorite incense for me. It's more of the resinous, honeyed myrrh type than a burning stick incense. No smoke or powder notes, just dense, rich slightly sweet incense. Definitely has the hint of church, but not so much that it makes wearing it difficult. Lovely but low sillage as is normal in a solid.

kriopell
kriopell

This reminds me of a roman catholic church, and my grandmother's clean hardwood floors as a child. Very relaxing scent which brings a smile to my face. I consider this a "personal" scent...I don't think it carries unless you put alot on. I agree that it should be available in a liquid.

yelizaverta
yelizaverta

If this scent would be a color/gemstone, it would be golden-red-smokey topaz. I absolutely love it. It's comforting, stimulating, and smoldering. Too bad it doesn't come in a liquid, the solid doesn't seem to last too long.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique by Crazylibellule and the Poppies. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique by Crazylibellule and the Poppies represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.