Designers » C » « Groups

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men
dislike

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men Pictures

CRAZYSTICKS PERFUME REVOLUTION EXPRESSED IN INVENTIVE COLLECTIONS Explore the Happiness of Perfume with the CrazySticks: Personal Stories, Signature Fragrance Collections

An intimate fragrance to share. A luck charm, an amulet, a love-reminder, a moment of poetry, a minute of grace, an outward sign of refinement, a garden in the pocket. A private pleasure, a delicate whisper, a touch of elegance. With individually crafted “olfactory stars”, crazylibellule and the poppies invented a new way to describe the scent composition of these solid perfumes in a stick. Each branch of the star features a note that together enables the unique alchemy of these caress-like perfumes. The Collection will take you on a fragrant journey – an opportunity to let yourself go. Scintillating and enveloping, audacious and liberating, ShanghaiJava is redolent of the daring and mystery surrounding the Orient’s days and nights…a scented study of its fruits and flowers.

MUSC & PATCHOULI SENSUAL MIX, LOADED WITH SUN! The Story: Breathtaking musk-scented skin enveloped in a patchouli robe – a beguiling poison lingering in his mind. Stay, return, rekindle…He only has eyes for her. Age-old Asian grace… Musk, patchouli, lily of the valley, bergamot…

Musk Patchouli Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

latinheat01
latinheat01

I love the aroma, it makes me feel exotic and playful, it may not last to some persons, but on my neck and rist, it lingers and I smell the aroma all day, and I've notice it attracks men to the scent.

tinaberg

I love Musc & Patchouli...it is an uplifting scent and I get a lot of compliments when I where it. I have worn Patchouli since the 70's and this is a beautiful perfume! Thank you Crazylibellule!!!!

shy31
shy31

Great light scent.I agree it doesn't last long.

stanggirl70
stanggirl70

I love this fragrance, but it doesn't last very long, particularly for something patchouli-based.

krishka
krishka

Trully oriental and exotic scent!

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli by Crazylibellule and the Poppies 4.31 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli by Crazylibellule and the Poppies. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli by Crazylibellule and the Poppies represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

The Body Shop White Musk White Hot Summer Caswell Massey Elixir Of Love Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Tocca Florence Bond No 9 Chinatown Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Chanel Allure Sensuelle Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Rihanna Rebelle Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Dior Hypnotic Poison Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Joya Ames Soeurs Avon Derek Jeter Driven Black The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Perfume Oil Philosophy Inner Grace Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar L`Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette