Designers » C » « Groups

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men
dislike

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Crazylibellule and the Poppies for women and men Pictures

CRAZYSTICKS PERFUME REVOLUTION EXPRESSED IN INVENTIVE COLLECTIONS Explore the Happiness of Perfume with the CrazySticks: Personal Stories, Signature Fragrance Collections

An intimate fragrance to share. A luck charm, an amulet, a love-reminder, a moment of poetry, a minute of grace, an outward sign of refinement, a garden in the pocket. A private pleasure, a delicate whisper, a touch of elegance. With individually crafted “olfactory stars”, crazylibellule and the poppies invented a new way to describe the scent composition of these solid perfumes in a stick. Each branch of the star features a note that together enables the unique alchemy of these caress-like perfumes. The Collection will take you on a fragrant journey – an opportunity to let yourself go. Scintillating and enveloping, audacious and liberating, ShanghaiJava is redolent of the daring and mystery surrounding the Orient’s days and nights…a scented study of its fruits and flowers.

MUSC & PATCHOULI SENSUAL MIX, LOADED WITH SUN! The Story: Breathtaking musk-scented skin enveloped in a patchouli robe – a beguiling poison lingering in his mind. Stay, return, rekindle…He only has eyes for her. Age-old Asian grace… Musk, patchouli, lily of the valley, bergamot…

Musk Patchouli Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley

ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

metrogal
metrogal

How do I purchase this?

mlleghoul
mlleghoul

This is a light musky, almost milky (creamy?) scent. I don't smell the patchouli, but perhaps a light woodsiness...something that anchors it and keeps it from being too "fresh". A bit of a floral something-or-other too, but nothing zingy or unusual. A very subtle fragrance, perhaps good for those days when you can't really decide on a perfume.

latinheat01
latinheat01

I love the aroma, it makes me feel exotic and playful, it may not last to some persons, but on my neck and rist, it lingers and I smell the aroma all day, and I've notice it attracks men to the scent.

tinaberg

I love Musc & Patchouli...it is an uplifting scent and I get a lot of compliments when I where it. I have worn Patchouli since the 70's and this is a beautiful perfume! Thank you Crazylibellule!!!!

shy31
shy31

Great light scent.I agree it doesn't last long.

stanggirl70
stanggirl70

I love this fragrance, but it doesn't last very long, particularly for something patchouli-based.

krishka
krishka

Trully oriental and exotic scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli by Crazylibellule and the Poppies. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ShanghaiJava Musc & Patchouli by Crazylibellule and the Poppies represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Lilas Spiritual Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Toi Mon Prince You My Lord Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Garconnes Homage a Gabrielle Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Ananas Imperial Crazylibellule and the Poppies ShanghaiJava Encens Mystique Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Crazylibellule and the Poppies L`Olfactive 129 Crazylibellule and the Poppies L`Olfactive 127 Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Tout Oublier Letting Go Crazylibellule and the Poppies Poule de Luxe Vanilla Fruit Sorbet Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Dans Tes Bras In Your Arms Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Garconnes Rose A Saigon Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling Diesel Loverdose Kylie Minogue Couture Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle