Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Element of Desire Creative Universe Beth Terry for women and men

Element of Desire Creative Universe Beth Terry for women and men
dislike

Element of Desire by Creative Universe Beth Terry is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Element of Desire was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Beth Terry. The fragrance features green notes, water notes, citruses, tea, apricot, peony, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, sandalwood and amber.

Green Notes Water Notes Citruses Tea Apricot Peony Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Sandalwood Amber

Element of Desire Fragrance Reviews

Gosha
Gosha

Just tried a sample and it's nice. Fresh, light and fruity. The apricots and peaches are very distinctive, which is lovely, but the fragrance is incredibly light! By accident I have spilled my sample all over my hands, yet I can barely detect it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creative Universe Beth Terry Element of Desire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Creative Universe Beth Terry Element of Desire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Element of Desire by Creative Universe Beth Terry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Element of Desire by Creative Universe Beth Terry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Avon Celebre Police Police Passion Massimo Dutti En Esencia O Boticario Ma Cherie Jeans Lise Watier Folies Neiges Moschino Moschino Funny! Carven Carven Couture Mojo LIVE NOW Inspired by Shanghai Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Esme Rene Perfetto Betty Barclay Betty Barclay Women No 3 Halston Unbound