Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Mare Creative Universe Beth Terry for women and men

Mare Creative Universe Beth Terry for women and men

Mare by Creative Universe Beth Terry is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Mare was launched in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Beth Terry. The fragrance features avocado, salt and lily.

Avocado Salt Lily

Mare Fragrance Reviews

I owned two bottles of this years ago. Wish I would have stocked my frig with it !!!!

One of the most wonderful Salt ocean fragrances ever. I am unable to find it since and have searched high and low. Ever since I ran out of this and unable to find I am in a continual hunt for anything remotely similar. Nothing to date.

This is extremely weird and I must say - not the good kind of "weird". It opened with burst of alcohol and all in all is syntethic.
The first note I got was kinda good, but then the SALT appeared and I almost gagged, but decided to keep this on my wrist. The most weird and bad part is when the SALT starts to play around avocado. Then it is foody, oily, weird and, really unwearable. But no, no it's not yet the IT which makes this perfume for me discusting and a life time scrubber. Then there is lily. Ohhhh GOD. Why did they add sweet lily to a mix that could turn out only bad and salty? No, they had to throw lily in, so I'm left with vomit. Really. It smells like sweet vomit. Ok. I'm off to bathroom, I must scrub this off and gag in front of the sink for some minutes.

UPD: Good news everyone. It has a great staying power. Scrubbing did not work.

I just love this perfume!.
I had thank to a swap with a basenoter.
Despiste of the ingredient, for some noses, it could smell higly synthetic.
This smells like a isolated, quiet beach, but in a odd way; is a clean, ozonic sea breeze without the calone, the seaweed or the aquatic character.
It's just a blast of fresh hair & salty floral notes off the land.
It is a simple yet refined perfume.
The flower used in "Mare" is ginger flower (used also in "Solo Loewe" and in Ginger flower Kenzoki body line spray),not lily though!.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creative Universe Beth Terry Mare fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Creative Universe Beth Terry Mare, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mare by Creative Universe Beth Terry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mare by Creative Universe Beth Terry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Veil Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 8 Guerrilla: Guerrilla 1 Diptyque Jardin Clos Geir Ness Geir Ness for Men Histoires de Parfums 1804 Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him Comme des Garcons 8 88 Creed Bois du Portugal Prada Prada Tendre Christian Dior Higher Fendi Fendi Theorema Kenzo Power Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Tom Ford White Patchouli Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Diptyque Tam Dao