Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Aubepine Acacia Creed for women

Aubepine Acacia Creed for women

Aubepine Acacia belongs to the Creed Private Collection, which consists of perfumes originally created for famous clients. The Private Collection scents, when available, are offered in large 250 ml tinted glass flacons with ground glass stoppers, covered in natural hide and sealed with gold thread.

Aubepine Acacia is a light and invigorating fragrance. "Aubepine" is a variety of hawthorn. The perfume opens with bergamot and galbanum. Mimosa and hawthorn are in the heart, laid on the base of amber. Aubepine Acacia was launched in 1965. The nose behind this fragrance is James Henry Creed Fifth Generation.

Galbanum Bergamot

Hawthorn Mimosa

Aubepine Acacia Fragrance Reviews

Dear oh dear!. The name tells you what it is: hawthorn, the bitter note, and mimosa, the sweet note. It was made specially for Humphrey Bogart, not Brigitte Bardot as some ignorant sites have it. I still have a little bit in a big bottle which I have been wearing for years. It is typically Creed - rather elusive; fresh, clear dominant notes; but properly underpinned. Almost impossible to get now.

Creed AUBEPINE ACACIA is a simple, quasi-linear fragrance with a pleasant parched grass quality that could be worn and appreciated by either women or men. Neither the florals nor the amber are obvious at all to my nose, yet upon initial spritz I was filled with a sense of deja senti.

After trying all day to figure out what AUBEPINE ACACIA reminds me of, the best I could come up with was a cross between Creed VETIVER and Jean Couturier CORIANDRE. However, AUBEPINE ACACIA is considerably more austere than CORIANDRE. The straightback chair, starched shirt, and crossed legs from the CORIANDRE ad would be most fitting here!

AUBEPINE ACACIA is to my nose closer to a classic vetiver than to a floral green. But I like it nonetheless and would surely wear it, if I owned a bottle...

Aubepine Acacia by Creed 4.00 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Aubepine Acacia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Creed Aubepine Acacia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aubepine Acacia by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aubepine Acacia by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Jicky Creed Neroli Sauvage Creed Original Vetiver Creed Tubereuse Indiana Creed Jardin d’Amalfi Tom Ford Amber Absolute Jean Patou Joy Creed Feuille Verte Creed Selection Verte Creed Fleurs de Bulgarie Creed Fleurissimo Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Hanae Mori HM Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Creed Chevrefeuille Creed Vintage Tabarome Creed Royal Delight Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur Lubin Idole Eau de Parfum