Designers » C » Woody Chypre « Groups

Cypres Musc Creed for men

Cypres Musc Creed for men
dislike

I have it: 12 I want it: 30 My signature: 1

Cypres Musc, launched in 1948, belongs to the Creed Private Collection, which consists of perfumes originally created for famous clients. The Private Collection scents, when available, are offered in large 250 ml tinted glass flacons with ground glass stoppers, covered in natural hide and sealed with gold thread.

Cypres Musc is a wonderful fresh, woody and green scent. The notes include bergamot, cypress, oakmoss, musk and amber. The nose behind this fragrance is Henry Creed Fourth Generation.

Musk oak moss Amber Bergamot Cypress

Cypres Musc Fragrance Reviews

sotiriosc
sotiriosc

Opens up with a slight citrus, cypress with a little bit of lavender in the background. The lavender and citrus disappears to reveal, a oak moss, cypress and clove heart. The musk is simply the structure that carries the middle notes, its there but not prominent. The middle notes slowly lighten up to unveil the musk note here. Its very powdery similar to baby powder but with more substance to it and less of a "perfect" smell. Overall a very interesting fragrance.

robg303
robg303

LOL! Toilet freshener, Pine sol, maybe even that little paper pine scented car fragrance you hang on the rearview mirror?
I can see why people would say that!
But ya know what? It's a Damn good freshener, like what you'd find in the finest hotels and mansions of the rich and elite!
Seriously though, those are over simplifications of this regal, outdoorsy scent.
It's a cool, green, and musky cypress experience.
Makes me think of an Ancient Greek Hero walking through the rocky, cypress lined landscape in the dead of winter.

marioslg3

if someone is having this, i would like to swap..please send me a message

marioslg3

This was the personal perfume of Aristotle Onassis....i would like to smell it indeed!!!

I would love to know the identity of the "famous client" for whom Creed CYPRES MUSC was created. Could it perhaps be the director of my old girl scout camp?

Upon application, I was shocked by the smell of this potent little liquid. Was it Pine Sol? No, more complex than that. And also less clean. What was this oh-so-familiar fragrance from my long-forgotten past?

And then it came to me in a flash: CYPRES MUSC smells *exactly* like the latrines at summer camp! The mingling odor of Pine Sol-saturated planks of wood along with the horrific mass of human excrement in the deep dark wells of makeshift bathrooms found hidden away in the midst of the beautiful Rocky Mountains.

Although it was nice to recall the not-always-so-halcyon days of my childhood, I won't be adding CYPRES MUSC to my collection. Who would want to smell like this?

Cypres Musc by Creed 3.91 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Cypres Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Cypres Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cypres Musc by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cypres Musc by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Angelique Encens Creed Green Irish Tweed Serge Lutens Chene Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Creed Selection Verte L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Chanel Egoiste Tom Ford Noir de Noir Dior Dior Homme Intense Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Creed Windsor Tom Ford Black Orchid Creed Sublime Vanille Knize Knize Ten Hermes Bel Ami Caron Yatagan Serge Lutens Chergui Bond No 9 New Haarlem Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Chanel Antaeus