Designers » C » Chypre « Groups

Erolfa Creed for men

Erolfa Creed for men
dislike

Erolfa Creed for men Pictures

This invigorating fragrance is an ode to the Creed family's happy memories of sailing the Mediterranean. The name "Erolfa" is formed from the letters of their names.

ER stands for Erwin CREED, the only son of Olivier CREED. Erwin is the seventh generation and future head of the House of CREED. OL stands for Olivia, Mr. CREED’s only daughter and a talented visual artist who works for the company. FA stand for Fabienne, Erwin’s and Olivia’s mother.

This fresh marine fragrance evokes the joy of sailing on the high seas. The notes includes citrus fruits and bergamot in the top, herbal notes in the heart and ambergris in the background. Erolfa was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Creed Sixth Generation.

Caraway Lime Melon Green Notes Violet Bergamot Lemon

Cyclamen Pine Tree Ginger Pepper Jasmine Nutmeg Flower Herbal Notes

Sandalwood Musk Oakmoss Cedar Ambergris

Starwalker

Erolfa Fragrance Reviews

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

The following review is really for my notes only, its very brief and leaves out a ton of details. Im just typing something that I remember each by. Im sure I will disrespect someones favorite fragrance too.

Very high quality aquatic. Complex and worth a decant even though I don't like aquatics.

PAK
PAK

I consider this fragrance as aquatic. The initial application of this scent is quite nice. Its a simple citrus intro with a dry, electrical ozone note.(first hour hour or so. Then a somewhat herbal greenness shows up, with hints of moss and dampened pine but these are soon eclipsed by a dry woodiness. Also the ambergris doesn't amplify the base beyond a slight sweetness. About two hours or so it becomes very light and hard to detect...almost gone. A nice fragrance and different from other aquatics, it's a shame that it quickly drifts off to sea.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Very rarely will I buy a frag without trying it. Opinion's are very personal so everything I read is taken with a grain of salt. I also try to give the frag a chance that it just might be for me?
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I was disappointed with this fragrance. What baffles me is if you look at the individual notes being used, you have to wonder how can you go wrong when you combine them together. Lime, lemon, Sandalwood, Musk, Oakmoss, Cedar, Jasmine...all great notes and if there put together they can be amazing.
The best way to describe this frag is to give you an analogy. When you go to see an orchestra..there are quite moments when one instrument sounds so beautiful that it can take your breath away. All it takes is one instrument to be off scale and its spoils the entire moment. I don't know if it's the violet or the Cyclamen giving it a undesirable effect to a fragrance which is considered to tops.
Longevity and Silage are both very good.
Final thoughts, it's a shame because I believe that if the notes had been fine tuned this fragrance could of been outstanding. Unless Creed tries to improve the aroma of this frag I wouldn't consider it a possibility again.
Overall 3.5/10 or ☆☆

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

Erolfa, at first sniff I got a seaweed laden beach the morning after a storm. It was actually a bit off putting at first. After about 15 - 30 minutes, this pungent aspect faded and an aroma reminiscent of a salty seashell filled beach with gentle breeze blowing off the breakers. While the opening turns from pungent to relaxing, the beauty of this scent is found within the dry down. The base consist of a rich white musk that is as my girlfriend puts it, "intoxicating."

In terms of performance, on my skin I get around 6 - 8 hours with it projecting about 4 of those hours. Then it pretty much becomes a skin scent.

This is definitely a fragrance that you a have to give a few hours to develop but if your patient you will be rewarded.

Scores:
Longevity- 7.5
Sillage - 8.0
Value. - 6.5 kinda pricey for what it is!

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Very salty and citrusy. Its got that dirty sea water smell you get in the salt marshes and less circulated areas of the ocean. People really need to start giving Erolfa a chance. Its very strong and medicinal the first 30 minutes but the dry down evolves into the best smelling creed, hands down. I don't like the first spray. But, once the sharp note dissipates, its like expensive, citrus laundry detergent from France or something.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

THE SHORT DAYS OF SUMMER

Who knew that Erolfa would be the greatest escape artist?

Nice, fresh, lime opening is followed by a well blended easy-to-wear refreshing fragrance - next thing I know I'm down at the local precinct filing a 'missing fragrance report'.

usas
usas

I have a tester of this one and it will be my next buy.

Aquatic, marine, spicy with a twist. Not for the young boys. I even smell a hint of urine. Am I the only one? But it isn't repulsive, actually suits the fragrance quite well.
The only downside is the longevity, which is below average.

8,5/10

garethjamesluke
garethjamesluke

unimpressive, uninspired.

Redbeard
Redbeard

I was having a hard time remembering the differences between this, Millesime Imperial, and Hugh Parsons Traditional which is a lot like MI. The very first notes are just a little watery and spearminty; it's definitely a more herbal aquatic compared to MI's fruity aquatic, which I had forgotten. The mint gives it a different kind of sweetness compared to the melon in MI, but to about the same degree. It's definitely less tropical, and depicts a slightly rougher sea, though not nearly as choppy as Bulgari Aqua. As refreshing as they are, I don't entirely like the onslaught of gin-like herbs here since it's too much like Live Jazz or Himalaya: too cold to be completely appealing. I do catch an undercurrent of "perfumeyness", which I'm sure is from some terribly expensive ingredient, but I'm just not convinced that it has a place in an aquatic. I appreiciate how Erolfa splits the difference between the dark, stormy, salty aquatics and the tropical, sweet, fruity ones, but something just seems a bit unfriendly here. I think Tommy Bahama Very Cool fulfills this genre more effectively, though by the time Erolfa has lost its herbs in the base notes, the gap between them narrows quite a bit and they're very comparable.

silverlook1
silverlook1

Ok, now this has got to be my first "yuck" fragrance.
I really enjoy milissime imperial and aventus..and had high hopes for this one, especially with all the "Titanic" backstory that goes along with it. This is indeed a sea vibe fragrance. You can tell it's also a high quality fragrance BUT.. I get... wait for it.. a fecal note in it. A cat poo to be exact. Now I saw someone else here mention that it reminded him of pheromone smell - I am familiar with this smell and most people percieve it as sweat. This here is not sweat, its crap. I really do try to keep myself from writing crap (no pun intended) opinions on fragrances. Everybody is different. There is not ONE fragrance on earth that everyone will love.. Well to my absolute astonishment this is my first HATE fragrance.. get's me sick after a while. This is the first fragrance that I do not wish to smell again and when I give it another chance and take a whiff I ask myself "oh God why did I just do that to myself again??!!" Just.. NO. I'm sorry but - NO.

Seanery
Seanery

Wow.

So at first, I am getting hit with the Citrus, the Melon, and the Musk and it is pleasant but in a wierd way. It reminds me of stuff that has Pheromones in it to make people more attractive but it does a WAY better job of accenting the musk so it isn't gross-smelling.

I am also getting the Amber, Green, and Sandalwood scents but they are faint right now, probably because of the heavy musk.

I like that it has a slight sillage so that I can smell it on my wrists even when they are on my keyboard while I am typing.

This scent is great for young and old men alike. Power and prestige are contained in this fragrance while the Citrus notes and the flowers liven it up a bit.

PS: I TOTALLY disagree with anyone comparing it to an "Aquatic" Scent.

meuytato
meuytato

smell a little bit like ukaliptus on me.

rzetzm
rzetzm

Erolfa smells - dare I say - like a lot of aquatics out there. However, you can tell that this is a high-quality fragrance. Erolfa leaves your skin smelling sun-kissed, or perhaps a bit reminiscent of a beach. It's a very hot, summery smelling cologne to me.

It's got a sharp, citrusy kick that I just love, and I attribute that to the lime. I can smell the melon, too, but it's not overpoweringly fruity. It's the citrus burst that is most prominent.

I do find that it leaves a remnant of a very powerful, convincing scent on your skin. I don't know how else to describe it. Perhaps once the citrus and fruits calm down, you begin to inhale the slightly hidden amber and woods.

As many fragrantica posters have said previously, while many can knock this cologne, I have to agree that a great many would smell good wearing this and be quite fond. It's a very safe, well-executed men's scent. I do find it is more hot weather appropriate.

dj_renovatio
dj_renovatio

For those claiming this masterpiece smells "just like other aquatics" or "exactly like CK One", I would be glad to do a blind test and identify this vs. any other fragrance. Minimum wager of $1,000 of course.

fooluae
fooluae

smell rely good with melon well done with citrus with green flower

feel like shine forest

nothing out there smell like these

only issue its weak on long last and project i think i dont test it for real

Citrus, fruit, some greens & pepper wonderful stuff again from Creed highly wearable and very nice...these guys know what they're doing.
Not my favourite Creed but I fail to see how you couldn't like it.

O2

الثبات ٦/١٠
السعر ٥/١٠

marioslg3
marioslg3

tried it from a sample...smells like plastic blended with melon..the worst creed i tried

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

An undistinguished clean/bright/fresh fragrance. Not my thing at all.

FeistyBourbonGirl
FeistyBourbonGirl

I smell green, citrus, water. But it softens up after a while into something lovely. Summery and light. At first it's very strongly a men's fragrance but after some time it's much softer, opens up to wear I'm constantly sniffing my arm. Love it.

jhitt793
jhitt793

A strong blast of harsh citrus followed by a more gentle marine/ambergris accord. Stunningly evocative of summer and maritime frivolities. Not one of my favorites from the Creed line, but definitely has its place. (2)

Plucus21
Plucus21

If you want to smell like a clean pirate, get this fragrance. Ocean water, pepper, and citruses. Enough said.

Dailey
Dailey

Being that Beckham was a 17 year old kid that nobody had heard of when Erolfa launched, I think it's safe to say that it wasn't designed for him :-)

hamidrezaa
hamidrezaa

This fragrance is a Ballade, bracing in adulation and adoration of the welcome days of sailing in the Mediterranean darianordan this name of primary letters Erolfa is derived. ER of the Nom's only son Oliver creed that Erwin, is derived.

Later, Ervin chaired forums assassin assumed ol' first letter Olivia Assassin is the only son of a family girl assassin, and designer of the Visual Arts in the first letter of the company is fbine en, mother of Irwin and Olivia. This smells like a sense of the joy of sailing the seas on a zombie. With citrus and bergamot in the beginning NET elementary opens. Stem plants in the heart of this fragrance is based on Witch Hazel Williams felt. This smells in 1992 by artist Oliver creed was created.

این رایحه نیروبخش ، قصیده ای است در مدح و ستایش از روزهای خوش دریانوردی در مدیترانه ارولفااز حروف ابتدایی اسم این دریانوردان برگرفته شده است . ای آر از اسم تنها پسر اولیور کرید یعنی اروین ، برگرفته شده است . بعدها اروین ریاست انجمن کرید را به عهده گرفت او ال حرف اول اولیویا کرید است تنها فرزند دختر خانواده کرید و طراح هنرهای تجسمی در شرکت فا حرف اول فبین است ، مادر اروین و اولیویا . این رایحه حس شادی دریانوردی در دریاهای آزاد را در انسان زنده می کند . با نت ابتدایی مرکبات و ترنج در ابتدا باز می شود . ساقه گیاهان در قلب این رایحه و عنبر سائل در نت پایه احساس می شود . این رایحه در سال 1992 توسط هنرمند اولیور کرید خلق شد

wchickillo
wchickillo

Erolfa is an "OK" fragrance from Creed in my opinion. Upon application you definitely get some nice citrus notes. After this however, all i got was some sandalwood, pine notes that weren't as interesting as the opening of this fragrance. I wanna say that its a nice, fresh fragrance, but after it dries down, i didnt really think it was that fresh. Its certainly got a somewhat aquatic delivering, but it just wasnt doing a whole lot for me. As an avid buyer and supporter of Creed fragrances, Erolfa is not what i was expecting from this brand. Its certainly not one of my favorite.

Dougczar
Dougczar

tessure hit it on the head -- Erolfa is almost all ozone and citrus. This is not a very strong or long lasting scent - despite fairly heavy application, I could still barely smell it on me after a very short period of time.

Overall, this scent is pleasant but not remarkable. There are just too many other summer options to even consider spending what Creed is asking for this one.

newerdeal
newerdeal

edit: posted the wrong review!

Very bright and fresh. Definitely gives that seaside smell but not a smell OF the sea. It smells like the gentleman who owns the yacht that comes down for holiday but not the captain that maintains the vessel and has lived his life in the sun and sea. I got a small couple of samples and so far so good.

K1
K1

There are too many copies of this formula out there, so many designers but let the quality do the talking. It is its quality that makes Creed different and royal.
The scent is tenderly fresh green and light fruity that is Creed's signature in a way. It outbursts tremendously strong like a huge wave with sharp half aquatic half powdery citric delicious tone and the more it goes, the more it displays masculinity. Of curse it's not my cup of tea but maybe someday I'll need to wear something formal.

rienzope
rienzope

Very nice with a a salty ambergris undertone which I love.

Light citrus scent, unisex, summery. Mostly ozone and citrus without base notes. It's nice and crisp but it is rather unremarkable.

girasolina
girasolina

terribly like millions of ozone! smell whatsoever.
Ok if it were a million noses Ck One to depend on him as a drug ... but for a house like Creed, absolutely not .....

jtd
jtd

I don't know the Creed line very well. I've been sampling them fairly randomly lately. Scorecard: Really like Irisia (bought it.) Had to try Love in White after having read Luca Turin's review. (More to follow.) Original Vetiver, Himalaya and now Erolfa. These three are all of a piece for me. They're quite similar in overall shape and could easliy have been three submissions to the same client brief requesting a fresh men's scent of the broad mid 90s - mid 2000s style. You know, easily recognizable as a fresh, fruity, 'ozonic' masculine (ie. generic) but with its own name and a narrative/description/fantasy that gives the appearance of comparative distinction (ie. mine's better than yours.) Here is the disjointed dance of the contempo-masculine. A blanket, clannish similarity balanced with the appearance (but not the fact) of distinctiveness.

So, Erolfa. Melony, buzzy. Aquatic and ozonic (two words that, so far as I can tell, have no intrinsic meaning in fragrance, but have gained descriptive value through repitition.) Not much different, therefore not much better or worse than many others of its time.

There. I've offended the Creed fans. Now, to Luca Turin. Erolfa could just as easily have been a response to the client brief that gave us Beyond Paradise for Men. They are remarkably similar, varying in exactly the contempo-masculine manner described above. To Creed's credit, Erolfa came only four years after its step-uncle Cool Water, but twelve before BP for Men.

angelomarcus
angelomarcus

I was on the fence with this Creed for awhile. I liked it but I didn't like it...on and off again relationship. After wearing for a couple of weeks I have decided it's a great scent. It's almost a little putting off at first...I guess it's that marine note that hits you in the face and you say, "people wear this to smell nice?!?!". But I kept coming back for more...and then the scent grows on you. It's kinda like the first time I tried beer or sushi...you don't like it at first but after awhile you aquire the test. The top notes are citrus that quickly fades into the marine middle notes that predominate. As the dry down continues I get a touch of vetiver and then woods. Through the whole dry down the oceanic notes predominate. It's a somewhat dirty scent. The scent will grow on you. You wont like it at first smell but after several wearings it keeps you coming back for more...

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

EROLFA is a love-it or hate-it perfume. You can either find scads of interesting material in its sandy subtlety, or find it to be nothing more than a bitter beach scent. I fall into the latter camp.

While I appreciate the well-rounded citrus top and craggy woodsy heart, I get little else from EROLFA. The vague suggestion of driftwood and brine doesn't move much after it arrives, and stays light and noncommittal, an expensive skinscent. I don't know what the original formulation smelled like, but I bet it was more complex than this.

Give it a try. With Creed you never know. But for me, this is just a beachy aquatic alternative with little keeping it.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

this cologne is really nice. I looked over it again and again but not so today. Special this one is. The only thing and it’s the clincher for me is that it does not stick around long enough…to me. Refined, fresh, but too subtle.

I think a few perfumes incentivates human kind stupidity. When you see someone endorsing a perfume with a "supported soccer team" attitude (usually males), everything gets so sad. I've seen scents compared to cars, and that's absolutely silly, I've seen people wearing a scent thinking they look more beautyful (IMO scents are related to personality and taste, to charisma and sensuality and not to appearance) and I've seen many other amenities that don't even worth to spend words about. I dont' agree with Luca Turin when he says Erolfa is cheap and vulgar as I actually like it, but I completely agree with him when he says you can wear certain types of perfumes only if you dream to buy a black Audi TT with your year-end bonus. And, sadly, Erolfa seems to be among them.

Thumbs up for Erolfa as it smells so good, thumbs down for the "soccer supporter / the richer the better / look what I've got" attitude.

sf2explus
sf2explus

anyone who like aqautic scents that hates it for smelling like a cleaner buy this. cos this is no aqua di gio for freshness. this is cooling fress a bit salty and smells like fresh air with a hint of sweetness that i deteect in GIT. it lasts about 4-6 hours minimum. and it also smells expensive very natraul smelling fresh scent. this is my second fav creed after green irish tweed.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

An excellent and very natural smelling aquatic. This has a tart tangerine note with a subdued coniferous presence with a strong but pleasant and surprisingly natural smelling ozone note.

The familiar millesime base of ambergris and sandalwood (and a hint of vanilla) is present but is less creamy and sweet in Erolfa than in say, GIT or Green Valley. There is also a distinct salty presence in the heart of this fragrance that is quite unique (Amouage Arcus has it to a lesser degree, as does Bulgari Aqua and TDC's Sel de Vetiver, but its rendition here more accurately captures the sea air, imo. However, if you are really interested in true 'sea air' scents I would recommend checking out Bulgari Aqua and also the excellent "Wicken 3000", Six Scents Series 1 No. 2. That scent is a very minimalist representation of water and sea air and captures the effect perfectly and without any additional adorning notes, unlike Erolfa which has a tart orange and dry wood presence throughout).

Longevity isn't the greatest but that's a good thing in this case because to achieve greater longevity they'd have to raise the amplitude of the fragrance as a whole and that would make it unbearable in the summer heat, where Erolfa shines brightest. Even so it will last a good 6 or more hours, and even longer in cooler weather. Erolfa is the smell of the ocean, but not just the ocean; it captures the effect of warm sunlight caressing exposed flesh, driftwood washed up onto a sandy shore, and the acidic tang left on fingers after peeling an orange, all while standing next to the aforementioned ocean.

Along with L'Artisan's Navegar (a limey, salty, cedary aquatic), Erolfa is one of my favorite summer scents.

Cheeva
Cheeva

Wow, this creed really had me on the fence for a long time. I can smell the citrus with bergamot top , but the mid notes comes off as what i can describe as sea weed smell coupled with sea salt. last stage is the usual ambergris, with a hint of sandalwood. projection and silage are very poor im afraid, at least on my skin. Bottom line, would I wear this ?.......yes! would I buy this?.................No Way! poor silage and longevity does not warrant The price Imo. Only if I got a sample, or as a gift would I wear this ,otherwise save your bucks.
29 October 2010

guest_Olfac
guest_Olfac

A wide chested marine fragrance. Starts off with lots of tangy citrus and salt...all good quality. The most impressive are the heart notes, which are loaded with herbs, florals and some spices. Deceptively simple, I say. Lands on the Creed ambergris base. One of the most complex marine fragrances on the market...those who say its just another aquatic/marine don't know what they are talking about.

Omega Man
Omega Man

A 1st generation fresh/ozonic scent. It smells awesome just like all the other Creeds I've tried. It smells so good that I actually feel a little uncomfortable wearing it. The first few hours it's very fresh and then it transforms into an ambery warm dry-down that lasts a very long time.

This beautiful fragrance is truly unique, the list of notes seems like entirely too much considering the light and ethereal nature of the scent. It is masterfully blended and extremely soft yet seems to maintain it's prescence throughout it's wearing...

This opens on a subdued blend of lime, lemon and bergamot with a slight fruity kiss of melon, greens and a hint of spice. The violet note is very subtle and elegant as it twines about the fresh greenery and clear citruses. The heart becomes a delightful melange of soft florals and warm, smooth and under-stated spices with a slight piney air. The drydown is woody in the way of sun bleached driftwood and has an air of marine-type amber and a soft mossy feel with a hint of clear musk. Delightful, airy and marine without being 'aquatic' or too watery, this reminds one of sea breezes, wooden boats and wisps of cargo from faraway lands...

Sillage: close
Longevity: fair to good
Overall: 4.25/5

Another great fragrance from Creed, blended perfectly with a very light hand from obviously natural components. Despite it's rather close sillage and ephemeral longevity(you think it's gone, but others can smell it clearly) it is truly wonderful and would make a stunning addition to any man's collection!

Creed EROLFA opens very aromatically and then develops to a slightly spicy, woody drydown. I would say that this is less of a chypre than a woody aromatic, since the nutmeg, pine, cedar, lemon and lime, ginger, and caraway are all pretty noticeable, while the oakmoss is not.

EROLFA is a fine, refreshing fragrance which would be a safe choice for any man, as the drydown--even with the nutmeg--is subtle and stays close to the skin. Women who like Clarins EAU DYNAMISANTE will find here a less intense presentation of some of the same aromatic notes.

This Creed creation does seem more masculine than some of the others marketed as "universal," in part because EROLFA features a classic set of aromatic components typically found in colognes. This more concentrated fragrance has excellent staying power.

guest_oslo-fjord
guest_oslo-fjord

Wow. This is realy nice! Smells like a salty sea-breeze. Totaly unique!
But i think it has been reformulated a bit after the new bottle design came. The new has fresher top-notes, with a bit more citrus. The "old" is more salty, and "dirty", and has great sillage and longevity. The basenotes are the same. I would highly recommend this unique scent from Creed.
-The smell reminds me of a wooden quay by the seashore, with dried up sea-salt on it, and a pleasant warm foehn passing by.. Ahh, how delicious this scent is!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Please, NEVER buy any Creed over eBay...PLEASE DO NOT! Mostly all fakes over there! Try REAL online shop or the official shop. Thanks!

andrew85
andrew85

I would imagine a young, rich, high society boy in Saint Tropez wearing this scent, with white shirt, white pants in a yatch... Love, love the smell...

BrokenSwordii
BrokenSwordii

This is one of my oldest scents, you can smell the melon from the top note, is very fruity, long lasting, especially for summer, however, you get tired of it, the smell become very boring over time.

fitzmar1994
fitzmar1994

I purchased this maybe three weeks ago. I spray it on and cannot smell anything. Dissapointment was my only friend with this purchase. I cannot in honestly recommend to anyone. My disspointment was total and would not like others to feel the same way.

shamus1
shamus1

Creed markets Erolfa as being a fragrance that brings to mind the ocean. I have to say that it suceeds. Although it doesn't actually smell like the ocean, it has a nice transparent, almost breezy air to it that brings to mind walking along a beach or being out in a sailboat in the open sea. I does have a very chemical smell to it, however, with its very heavy use of woody amber, but it doesn't make Erolfa any less appealing (again, contradicting Creed's claims that they hardly use any synthetics in there perfumes). The woody amber, overused in so many stupid "Sport" fragrances, her actually adds to the ocean feel to Erolfa. Beneath that, there's a subtle scent of grapefruit or some other citrus. Although it's initial chemical blast can be a bit disarming, Erolfa really mellows out quite nicely and is a very pleasant and subtle scent to wear all day. I'd recommend Erolfa without hesitation.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

I purchased this as a Christmas present for my stepfather. Oddly, he can't smell it on himself at all (rather disappointing!), but whenever we are in the same room I get waves of a lightly spiced oceanic breeze.

I sneakily tried this on my own skin and found the lime & nutmeg were by far the most predominant notes at first, before drifting away into nothingness - on him it's a far more complex fragrance that, reminding me of warm sands & faraway places. Sometimes, it scents the whole car or room he is in.

How odd this one is: on one's own skin it fades almost immediately; seemingly subsumed forever, yet fleetingly overwhelming for those around you, or other times detectable by nobody. A whispy ghost of a fragrance, then, that only appears when it wants to, never on demand!

Erolfa by Creed 3.79 out of 5 based on 200 ratings and 50 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Erolfa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Erolfa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Erolfa by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Erolfa by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.