Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Feuille Verte Creed for women and men

Feuille Verte Creed for women and men
dislike

Feuille Verte Creed for women and men Pictures

Feuille Verte ("Green Leaf") by Creed is a Chypre Floral fragrance for men. This fragrance is a celebration of the country life of Olivier CREED in Fontainebleau, France.

The fragrance recalls green leaves after the rain, new mown grass and freshly turned earth, with notes of mandarin, lime, oakmoss, vanilla, Bulgarian rose and jasmine absolute.

Originally released in 2006, the fragrance had a gala re-release in the United States in 2011, with only 350 of the 250 ml decanters made available. Feuille Verte was created by Olivier Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation.

Lime Mandarin Orange

Vanilla Oakmoss Bulgarian Rose

Jasmine

Feuille Verte Fragrance Reviews

eastcoastguy128
eastcoastguy128

I am quite a fan of Creed and that's why it's with a heavy heart that I have to write a not so excited verdict for one of their perfumes.

I find almost all other Creed fragrances to be very nuanced, with multiple notes that dance around, and create a symphony that changes over time. Most other Creeds remind me of exotic places or suggest a mood. Sadly, I feel that this perfume is like "Original Vetiver" on steroids. They are both dominated by a strong "green" note. The one in Vetiver is milder, sweeter, and more pleasant, while the one in Feuilles Vertes is more dry and disagreeable. This "green" is in my opinion most likely synthetic and does produce a disagreeable "bugspray" note as mentioned on basenotes which I also experienced when applied to test paper-so I recommend testing on your skin instead. Another reviewer on basenotes compared this to a paper towel smell. Perhaps it is dihydromercenol. I believe there is a component that is also included in Chevrefeuille but it's much better executed in that perfume. The best description I have seen is a green Acier Aluminum.

The drydown about three hours later becomes pleasing.

It might be my particular nose-I may be less sensitive to florals once this green fragrance hits me, but another explanation might be batch variations and the fact that I bought this as a leather wrapped atomizer at Bergdorf. If the very limited re-release in 2013 was from the 2011 batch, it's possible that the floral notes evaporated out of the atomizer by this point. I am not sure if I will gamble on a flacon.

jhitt793
jhitt793

I consider this a unique take on a modern chypre, with a bright citrus and floral opening. Bulgarian rose and lime accord create a stunning balance, offering a delicate masculinity. This soon gives way to a creamy vanilla and earthy oakmoss in the dry down. Subtle hints of fragrant jasmine pierce through, imparting the fragrance with a sweet and exotic scent. Obviously this is not for every man, as most will find the floral notes too feminine. Respectively, this is perfect for the modern, refined gentleman who can appreciate the finer things in life. Olivier Creed has created something very special here. (69)

gregmech26
gregmech26

This is the epitome of old man in a bottle. I couldn't wait fast enough to scrub it off.

Scentrist
Scentrist

Just acquired one of the limited edition flacons, and I must say this is truly astounding! This isn't a fragrance you would wear every day, but one I'd save for worthwhile occasions. You won't smell like everyone else, and it's a total winner for anyone who enjoys green fragrances -- this is a very elegantly stated green with the right amounts of jasmine, citrus and a dash of vanilla to balance it all out.

Very classically Creed, finished well, definite Creed signature notes. I'd dare suggest that if you like Green Irish Tweed, you'll adore Feuille Verte. Classic in all senses of the word -- this is one they got absolutely right.

Bravo!

Feuille Verte by Creed 4.19 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Feuille Verte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Feuille Verte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Feuille Verte by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Feuille Verte by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.