Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Fleurissimo Creed for women
dislike

tuberose
Fleurissimo Creed for women Pictures Fleurissimo Creed for women Pictures

Creed Fleurissimo was commissioned for American actress Grace Kelly's wedding day. This beautiful floral fragrance is a magnificent blend of Hollywood glamour and royal quality, and was composed to complement the bride's bouquet.

Fleurissimo is a sumptuous floral fragrance whose notes include bergamot, tuberose, Bulgarian Rose, violet, Florentine iris and ambergris. Fleurissimo was launched in 1956. The nose behind this fragrance is James Henry Creed Fifth Generation.

Bergamot

Both Magnificents.

A dream of green roses.

Rachelyn
Rachelyn

I adore Fleurissimo; it's just about everything I want in a perfume. It starts out very strong on me but very quickly dries down to the most enchanting floral bouquet I could possibly imagine.

It is so perfectly blended. I'm a bit wary of tuberose because when it dominates, it overwhelms me; but here it's so well blended with the rose and violet and iris, and the whole sweet floral bouquet sharpened and balanced with the tang of bergamot, I feel like I'm in spring garden heaven.

In fact, part of the appeal of Fleurissimo for me is the way it makes me feel; wearing it, I feel uplifted, joyful even. It really does have that effect on me!

The only negative for me is poor longevity - I need to respray every 2 hours, maybe because I'm very fair skinned, but that's a very small quibble for such a divine fragrance. Love it!

clebermaximo
clebermaximo

Just tried once and couldn't stand it. Smells like a bouquet of flowers in a cemetery... Cheap and not well balanced - something that tried to be sophisticated but went all way wrong because it is very old lady stuck back in time, in my opinion. That was quite surprising because it was very well recommended.

Of all the Creed scents for women, Fleurissimo is quite possibly the most well-known, having been commissioned for Grace Kelly's wedding day back in 1956. Not surprisingly this wedding day fragrance contains buttery tuberose, an array of flowers and a hint of crisp, citrusy bergamot.

In my personal opinion this is not the best fragrance from Creed, (Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie surpasses it in the white floral category), however I must admit that it is indeed very pretty and elegant on the skin. It strikes me as a somewhat soft and airy white floral, perfectly suited to the warmer months.

Creed's price tags are sometimes hard to come at, so before parting with your hard earned cash you want something that is guaranteed to last. The only unfortunate thing about Fleurissimo is the longevity. I find myself having to re-apply it every five hours, which is disappointing.

I really do admire the freshness of this fragrance but when it comes to tuberose I much prefer the stronger scents like Robert Piguet's Fracas and Estee Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia. Fleurissimo is a tad too delicate and polite for my liking.

The beautiful Grace Kelly would have worn this scent well. As a conservative and loyal Princess, Fleurissimo's delicate white floral aroma would have been very befitting to her character.

jtd
jtd

By rights, I should hate this perfume. It's a fairly spineless, pillowy mixed floral.  It smells more like a rose face cream from the 1960s than a perfume.  It's not just a perfume that I should dislike, it's exemplary of a genre that I do dislike.

But the fun of a genre that you dismiss is that it creeps up on you and jumps you from behind every now and again.  I despise romantic comedies, straight and queer alike.  Still, every few years I’ll watch The Philadelphia Story.

Fleurissimo is my Philadelphia Story of the soft pink floral genre, the genre I dismiss without consideration.  In its favor, though I might call Fleurissimo spineless, it starts with a balanced, diaphanous tone that, if you like this sort of thing, ain't half bad. It grows rosy and fuzzy yet never falls apart. Eventually, and smartly, a tartness enters the picture, and saves the perfume from landing on the fainting couch as a bad period-piece.

Like The Philadelphia Story Fleurissimo surpasses its genre and asks the jaded audience member to reconsider both the baby and the bath water.

from scenthurdle.com

Macassar
Macassar

Perfumes for queens and emperors is a legend built par Creed .
Have you ever seen vintage bottles of very old Creed anywhere , like Caron , Guerlain , Molyneux on ebay or anywhere else ?
They made gloves , clothes , jackets for the royalties since 1760, that's right .
At the beginning , they were tailors (and they played on these dates to make believe about perfumes since that time) .
Then they made perfumes in the seventies . So everything said about the perfumes made for Cary Grant , W. Churchill, Grace Kelly , Marlene Dietrich and so on is pure legend .
It"s so true , that now on their site , they don't mention this any more ...

Anyway they made beautiful perfumes and Fleurissimo is one of them , a very well educated tuberose , never cloying , surrounded by a elegant rose , on a beautiful ambregris ( typical of many Creed's perfumes ) : it's spring in bloom coming to offer you the most beautiful perfumes in the air by a sunny day , on the french riviera ...

Antares811

Alec, Creed has created perfumes for kings and queens since 1780. Fleurissimo was created for marriage of Rainier and Grace Kelly.

mylancome
mylancome

Surprised the Grimaldi family didn't sued Creed of this.

AlecMon
AlecMon

There are still lies by Creed! The story of Grace Kelly is invented! Creed first perfume(of the whole story of the Creed family) was created in 1975 as Osmoteque of Paris says!
Fleurissimo is a scent of 1986, which did not exist before. So, it can not be created for Grace Kelly wedding, it is absurd! Only a lie useful to Creed's business.
Fleurissimo is a scent that mimics many similar fragrances, with less beauty and less quality.
So, mi rating is 2/10

Antares811

A masterpiece. One of the best florals ever.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Poudré Fleurissimo ???
Attendez, il n'y a pas un problème là ????
Parce que sur ma peau il est très fusant, jaillissant.
Il me fait l'effet d'une douche sous une cascade d'eau glacée et cela tout au long de sa vie sur ma peau.
Il n'est pas poudré du tout !! Mais alors pas du tout de chez pas du tout !!!
Très agréable en été mais beaucoup moins en hiver.
On a une sensation de fraîcheur vive en période chaude mais en hiver il devient entêtant à vous donner la migraine. Sa verdeur aigüe en hiver peut déranger.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice and sophisticated opening dirty laundry drydown due to touberose longevity is not great.

appyfaerie
appyfaerie

For me, this is THE PRETTIEST, LOVELIEST creation to come from Creed (based on the ones I've smelled thus far). Everything about it makes me think of Grace Kelly, and it is most definitely worthy of her! This scent, while soft and delicate, is truly royal. What a luxury to have in my modest collection!

It is reminiscent of warm, spring days and smells like pure happiness! It is entirely feminine and graceful (no pun intended) without being girly.

That having been said, it is best suited to daytime wear and I tend to wear it casually on a regular basis. While it is far from overpowering, Fleurissimo lingers on my skin for many hours and compliments my chemistry quite beautifully. It is not my absolute favorite fragrance of all time, but it is among my most beloved scents. It is anything but common and I love it dearly as one of my special go-to perfumes. I doubt I will ever find anything quite as beautiful and purely feminine as Creed's Fleurissimo.

MBKITTYKAT
MBKITTYKAT

what a wonderful smell that lasts all day.
No wonder why Princess Grace Kelly loved this one, was made just for her on her wedding day.

malencar
malencar

Fantastic ! Smells very expensive ....

scents4me
scents4me

At first, Fleurissimo is almost overwhelming, but quickly dries down to an exquisite scent. It lasts very lightly on my skin almost all day, where most scents are gone in a few hours. It is a very beautiful, uplifting scent, wonderful for spring & summer days (now it's early fall, but I'm going to wear it anyhow). The history of the scent being created for Grace Kelly's wedding day is so wonderful, as those WERE the days of elegant beauty, class, and understated femininity. Today, every "star" in today's oversexed, nude & crude in-your-face over-crowded field has a crappy perfume line sold in TJMaxx and Marshall's long after their star has fizzled out.

Love the perfume, and will wear it very often!

surfergirlpuppy
surfergirlpuppy

After hearing this was made for Princess Grace I asked for this as a gift. I was expecting a fresh flower garden or a bouquet of fragrant flowers. Unfortunatly on me this smells like a chemical perming solution or poison. No tuberose, no flowers at all. I love Creed and their scents but this one is not for me.
I went to Creed to see if the other bottles smelled like this as well. They did. I'm marking this off my list. Creed has many other worthy fragrances much better than this one. This may smell dazzling on you, though, but try it on your skin first.

kabelaced
kabelaced

At first not that offensive, but like many other Creed fragrances I've tried that feature ambergris, the perfume dried down to flower throw up on my skin. I'd say the moniker "fleurissmo" (the most flowery) would probably better suit their Spring Flower.

antfarm
antfarm

Fleurissimo: a demure, springlike floral that acquires an unpleasant perming-solution-diluted-in-vasewater aroma after fifteen minutes, and then disappears completely within an hour.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This is very pretty, certainly, but I guess I just don't get Creed. And it's not because I don't like the classics--half the perfumes on my favorites shelf are older than I am. I would have thought for that price it would be a sweep-me-off-my-feet holy grail fragrance, especially since I really like the notes in it individually. But I feel like I've got other perfumes that give the impression I was hoping for from Fleurissimo. It just doesn't live up to what I'd hoped from it...maybe less of the iris might have helped?

Izumee
Izumee

Along with many reviews before, this is indeed a very beautiful scent. Tuberose here is delicate and not heady as any other tuberose dominant fragrance... Dreamy, feminine and smells expensive. BEAUTY! :)))

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

My first Creed perfume which I tried. I love Creed because of Fleurissimo. I think it's scent is really royal and special for upper class. Good combination among many floral notes that I like. That's why I love Creed perfume thenceforth.

Moderate sillage but nice longevity on me.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I really wanted to love this one. There is much that is very pretty about it. The florals are pure, light and lovely. But, as with many Creed fragrances, there is a sour note that comes out when I spray it on my skin. I tried this one 3 or 4 times, spraying at different times of day, different weather and it made no difference. I could smell the lovely florals, but the basenotes came out as a sourish scent like you get when you bite into an unripe fruit.

I am sad because this is so pretty, but it does not work for me.

lupereira
lupereira

A dress, a smile and this scent... nothing more. I see it as unique, a masterpiece. I see light, white flowers, a woman that knows what she wants with a gentle touch. She has the power, but she is gracious. Nothing is so female, so shiny. Using this, no make up, no jewel is needed. It´s like blue blood in a bottle. Anyone feels like a princess...

williamvargas
williamvargas

wow, i think a wonderful elegant fragrance, very nice aroma, i could definitely see someone like grace kelly wearing this one...just a beautiful soft fragrance , very floral, smooth..just elegant and for a woman of stature i think...not a fragance that you have to be dressed to the nines..i just think, nice, feminine..a lady, and just a bit sexy to boot, that aura of quality. a woman with good taste is in the room..classy and pretty woman...a woman that turns your head..stop drooling bill...

mell
mell

This is the Queen's signature

Anna_V
Anna_V

Soft Cells
Soft Cells

Too much tuberose, too much of everything: heavy. Tried and tried, I can not bear it, as a headache. And unfortunately, lasts much.

Royal smelling rich floral fragrance!

It smells like a bright floral bouquet of the noble iris note with the intensive tuberose, ylang-ylang and violet leaves notes on the not overpowering amber base.

It's so rich and intensive that it really brings associations with a word "royal". Besides, this fragrance smells very natural.

Actually, it's more interesting in the beginning because lately I feel more floral sourness.

I like that there is no annoying sweetness in this fragrance. It really makes this fragrance more classy.

The lasting power of this fragrance is very good and its sillage is really strong.

I like Fleurissimo a lot. It smells really noble and luxurious. It's my favorite by Creed.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I know an exquisite lady who wears this perfume,and I love and admire Fleurissimo!

I cannot afford Creed perfumes (and I would want to first confirm they were cruelty free before purchasing an affordable for me sample)

I have an interesting cruelty free seller I buy from,and I was able to try her amazing imitation of this scent! It smells quite close to the original one (going by the delightful trail the sweet lady leaves in her delicate wake)

This perfume,both imitation and original is achingly beautiful to me. It is a musical garden,playing notes of creamy/cool iris,soft tuberose,with gentle sweet hue,crisp bergamot to awaken my senses,haunt of a quiet rose, and powder sweet of purple violets. I love these floral instrumentations! There is also a soft hint of grass,and flower stems. I am mesmerized that Grace Kelly was the inspiration for this soothing and beautiful perfume. I find there was something magical about her. I feel from her soul shining out,she was loving,elegant,mysterious,and alluring. I can imagine her wearing this perfume. (My one wish would be that she would not have worn fur)

anettelove
anettelove

This is a great floral scent. You can were it alone but it really smells amazing mixed with spring flower. The creed people told me the combo is called spring fling. It does't get much better than this.Applying this fragrance is a beautiful and delightful ritual. It is elegant but not in the sense of being formal or prudish. Even though it maintains it's elegance it is fresh and lively!

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

Hate this one. My skin makes it fade as soon as i spry it on me. Very nice opening, slightly soapy tho, that only lasts about 5 minutes. After that it turns into a hint of scent of something aid and toothpasty....o can't understand so many good reviews about this one, even more given it's price....i wonder if the tester i tried was passed or something....because really.....one of the worst scents i have ever tried

cloyd42
cloyd42

A much happier experience than Fantasia des Fleurs. About 5 minutes after I put this on a family member said, "you smell so-o-o good--it smells like you're rich." That covers this wonderful sumptuous perfume pretty accurately. An extremely rich blend of tuberose, violet, lilies (?--not listed but I smell them)and the bergamot gives an implied feel of orange blossom. After several hours of wear I now smell like the Phipps Conservatory at Easter: so many rich flowers in greenhouse heat overwhelm your ability to pick single notes but the most wonderful smell you can imagine. Rich like unsweetened whipped cream--subtle rather than aggressive. Note that subtle does not mean light or without character; quite the opposite. It's the difference between a gorgeous pearl and a gorgeous diamond. Highly recommended if you love florals.

Sillage--personal, 1-3 feet
Duration--5 hours and counting. Fabulous dry down
Fabulousness--the pearl without price
Value to price ratio: good

onlineallday
onlineallday

It's fresh powdery, floral and very femminine. At the same time, it feels vintage and classy. Fleurissimo is not a perfume for young girl because it has no fun and youth factor. It is not something I would wear everyday but every once in a while.

browneyes55
browneyes55

So lushly feminine, i don't know how old this is but it doesn't have an "old lady" smell at all. How can fresh high quality flowers ever become dated? Expensive but SO worth it if you can afford it. I thought I didn't like violet but now I'm realizing that it is key to many of the frags i love. It seems to keep the other loud flowers in check. Not very "soapy" to me, it feels like i bathed in the petals, though. the rose here is so beautiful. this makes me feel ALL GIRL! Like a princess in a beautiful gown on a bright spring day with a warm breeze. It makes ME feel like a flower. The house did a damn good job achieving what they set out to do with this one!

mommiepretty
mommiepretty

I wanted to love this. I really did. an elegant floral fragrance w/a world-famous provenance, Fleurissimo (edp) smells unfortunately soapy on me, w/an overwhelmingly powdery sillage that practically obscures the main body of the fragrance. I was grateful this perfume is relatively fleeting, lasting a brief ~4 hours on my skin.

Softwine
Softwine

This is one of my favorites. People often came closer just to have a sniff of it as it's simply divine.

Chantal
Chantal

Fleurissimo

On paper, it takes a few minutes to settle, but after a while I smelled it, and it was like smelling an actual rose, the fragrance is exactly that of the real life petals. It was surprising.

On skin, I smell Iris, and other floral notes, but it is the Iris which is most detectable. It is garden fresh, light to wear, if it is to be worn all day it has to be re-applied, but I do not recommend more than one spritz per application.

Fleurissimo is understated. It isn’t an old, rich, eau de parfum sort of scent. It’s delicate, young, happy and fresh. It is like a bouquet of flowers, because not only do you have the flower smells, but with it there is the scent of the accompanying greenery that acts as an accent to the floral notes.

This floral fragrance is so real. It isn’t stuffy or artificial. I like it.

Lady Love
Lady Love

I really like this one!

I feel Fleurissimo is more like (sweet candy floral) some soft and 'delightful' Banana chewing gum (maybe this feeling is caused by the violet combined with the tuberose). It's from the 70's and don't smell old! Very Impressive!

One of the finest and most wearable Creed fragrances. The Sillage and staying power are good.

If you like Joy, Diorissimo or Kenzo parfum d'ete, you'll love this Fragrance very much.

oona noir
oona noir

Gorgeous in the bottle, hairspray on my skin. If you are curious about it, try it. Would be glorious on the right skin!!!

Cereza
Cereza

Oh, two of my favourite flowers in one perfume - wonderful tuberose and very, natural and expensive violet. I loved this from the first sniff and I have my nose up my wrist and I never wish to stop feeling how lovely this smells.
For me it's pure princess, no, sorry queen perfume, ultra feminine and extremely beautiful. This smells very expensive and divine and this might become one of my favourite florals.
The only thing that I'm not happy with is that there is slightly mettalic feeling when it goes to drydown and the price. There are many beauties outside there in perfume world. And even if, yes, I love the scent, it should be VERY special to give 200$ for a bottle.

floriana
floriana

Elegant and refined green bouquet. Fleurissimo is light floral fragrance,without flowery sweetnes. Wonderful balanced composition, simple but unique.
Isn't rich, or heavy, personaly could not detect tuberose, or any flowery strong note. Quiet and characteristic, pleasant and unobtrusive scent.
Smells expensive.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

A soft floral fragrance. The smell of the most expensive roses and violets are evident. Pure elegance and beautifully blended. You feel like a princess when you wear this. Ok , getting carried away but it was orginally made for a Princess. Love it.

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

It's amazing how fragrance develops differently on one person's skin to the next; to me, "Fleurissimo" is a breezy, totally airy scent of green grasses and delicate flowers; the tuberose feels more oily-dry than creamy-rich, as it more often is. There's a distinctly peppered, citrusy and early Spring feel to it, something almost to be described as chiffon-like. It makes me think of a well appointed lady who scrubbed-down with "Ivory" soap and is now ripening in the sunshine, slight hints of clean sweat emerging beneath her nylon stockings. Oddly enough, despite "Fleurissimo" feeling green and fresh, there's also this interesting kick of dried greens and florals in it, almost tweedy--something I also noticed in Jean Patou's "1000". Sweet, fresh and dried greens, tiny chamomile flowers and tart tagete, very diluted lemon water and tea and a couple of creamy white roses thrown in for balance. I imagine a certain Hollywood actress as she appears at the end of "High Society"; in a chiffon, wrap gown covered in tiny daisies, surrounded by sheer window panels and rolling, green lawns. Beautiful, airy, sweet floral.

pansylady
pansylady

On reflection, the mid notes and dry-down reminded me of Aimez Moi, which I prefer because I found the top notes more appealing and the mid and base notes more multi-dimensional- also, I think Aimez Moi is more modestly priced-so why spend more for so much less?

Creed FLEURISSIMO is a lush, creamy, tuberose-rich floral fragrance which I find quite natural and very appealing. I was beginning to wonder (after INDIANA) whether the Creed people were confused about tuberose, but here it is in all its glory, showcased in a floral composition with real depth and grandeur but without being ueber-floral in the least. FLEURISSIMO is also entirely devoid of the aggressivity and sharpness of FANTASIA DE FLEURS.

Although tuberose definitely predominates, both violet and iris are also important notes. I believe that I detect lily of the valley as well, but it could be the "wildflower" note. Perhaps lily of the valley is considered a wildflower? The overall effect is slightly sweet, albeit not from anything but the petals of flowers.

FLEURISSIMO is a must for all and only floral lovers. I recommend this beautiful and well-balanced bouquet with good sillage and lasting power to those who appreciate FRACAS.

katusha
katusha

Comrades! Dont forget, your nose can be not enough sensitive for some fragrance fluids & scents nuances.

guest_Anne.
guest_Anne.

A truly beautiful perfume. When I wear this perfume, I feel that I am wrapped in soft roses and heavenly violets. A very unique perfume and you can understand why it was made for a Princess.

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

A wonderful burst of florals. I think the violet is the most obvious and lasting. It's a fragrance that shouts happiness but is not too heavy. It has great lasting power so is worth it's price.

Just heavenly and a very beautiful fragrance. Very expensive but worth it.

vanillapatch
vanillapatch

A strange scent - a bit strong at first but probably one that smells better when you get a 'waft'of it.
To anyone who's bought this perfume and thought it smells a little 'off' when first sprayed - i read that due to the fact that it has lots of natural oils in it and isnt very synthetic - it doesnt have a very long shelflife and
as a result - the little bit of perfume that collects at the top of the atomiser can smell rancid when first sprayed.
to overcome this - i spray a bit into the air first before applying to my skin and then it seems to smell ok.....(i know this seems a bit wasteful but its better than never using the whole bottle because you think its gone off).

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

Nope this doesn't work for me at all its the Iris in it that responds badly on my skin.Its too strong and flowery for me.Way too busy but I can see a real refined woman wearing this on her wedding day but its so not me.

guest_pansylady
guest_pansylady

At first sniff, nothing special- but evolves nicely into the sense of being wrapped in a cloak of creamy rose petals

A truly womanly total floral with an interesting accord of violet and tuberose. It's extremely feminine, elegant, slightly sensual. It can be overpowering if overdone, but it doesn't have a great lasting power through hours. It has a dry woody undertone that makes an elegant base for the bunch of flowers. I love it so much, but not everyone likes it. It was a scent made for a princess, icon of elegance, on her wedding day!

ktv0926
ktv0926

I would compare Fleurissimo with Diorissimo (both names sound adorable by the way:) - they are both florals, but very rich, intense and deep ones. I just love this "floral deepnees"!

Fleurissimo by Creed 3.97 out of 5 based on 208 ratings and 55 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Fleurissimo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Fleurissimo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleurissimo by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleurissimo by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.