Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Himalaya Creed for men

Himalaya Creed for men
dislike

Himalaya Creed for men Pictures Himalaya Creed for men Pictures

Oliver Creed created this masculine fragrance in remembrance of his Tibetan mountain-climbing expedition. Himalaya conveys the magnificence, beauty, power and eternity of the unapproachable mountains with snow-covered peaks.

The flacon for Himalaya is unique among the Creed collection for its metallic exterior, which resembles both a mountaineer's canteen as well as the shiny surface of ice on mountain rocks.

The fresh, citrusy opening offers notes of grapcefruit, bergamot and lemon. The fragrance takes an oriental turn with a heart featuring sandalwood, all on a base of musk, ambergris and cedarwood. Himalaya was launched in 2002. Himalaya was created by Olivier Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation.

Grapefruit Calabrian bergamot Sicilian Lemon

Sandalwood

Musk Ambergris Cedar

XS
Gentleman Secret

Himalaya Fragrance Reviews

Sussudio
Sussudio

I received 2 samples of Himalaya with my last purchase of GIT and finally gave it a go yesterday. When applied the first thing that popped into my mind was 'where do I recognize this scent from', I glared at my collection and my eye immediately stopped at Paco Rabanne XS. A quick look on this site confirmed my findings.

For sure there are a LOT of similarities with this fragrance. In fact, the scent trails are almost identical, it's only when comparing with your nose buried in your arms that you notice the differences.

The similarities are in the same metallic soapy, stingy but masculine freshness vibe that oozes a certain amount of class and elegance. As such there is definitely nothing wrong with this fragrance and the notes are the ones I typically enjoy in (summer/fall) fragrances.

That being said, XS was a 90s powerhouse and I obviously have it still in my collection but the love for it died down over the years. I also find that fragrances like Chanel Platinum Egoiste are better alternatives.

Once in a while I wear it when I'm in the mood but over the last decade there are just more interesting fragrances to wear than this XS or Creed for that matter. Lastly, knowing that XS is dirt cheap and Creed is ... well not, the choice for not going to this Creed is an easy one.

Not disappointed by this one, just done before and very recognizable in a dozen of other scents.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Citrus, musk and woods that are blended with a very nice and natural-smelling ambergris note. It's a very nice, quality, masculine scent that I find perfect for an office setting; Himalaya is not spectacular, but rather a safe, manly, fresh-woody fragrance.

I get 7-8 hours out of this fragrance with moderate projection. Again, perfect for a day in the office during the Spring and Fall. I don't love this one, but I do like it and it's a great fragrance when I use it for the aforementioned reason. If you're a fan of ambergris then you should give this one a try...if not, then you should avoid it.

mmironov
mmironov

This is a classic masculine scent.

A lot of citrus, a lot of musk and a gentle touch of softness by the sandalwood.

K1
K1

Himalaya is a sort of fragrance that you’re lucky if it plays fine on your skin and if not as I'm not, it’s a random Gillete aftershave smell with purer and finer pyramid. This is an icy fresh fragrance with Creed’ish citric opening and synthetic metallic musk paste on it. The base is constructed on a bit warmer elements, velvety and slightly aromatic. Sandalwood and the substance so-called ambergris who delivers a pleasant glassy vibe.
Himalaya is another formal shaved faced manly fragrance. A nice but conservative office fragrance, to be honest. Not for me chemically nor characteristically.

lollero
lollero

My first thought was 'I've smelled this before'. Then I thought what I have and it reminded me maybe of ck eternity or something strong and stingy. I don't really know what to say about this. It's strong and to my nose it doesn't smell pleasant or soft at all. This fragrance could go well in special occasions but I wouldn't pull this off casually. Although it could be a good beach or adventure scent.

Yushcan
Yushcan

We know all about GIT and many other frags from Creed compare with it. Simillar or not. Lighter or heavier. Etc, etc, etc. But what is your oppinion if it's first meeting with Creed perfume? If all Creed creations are equal at this stage?
Well, Himalaya is fresh enough, not over fresh, complex, elegant enough to be worn by suit man as well as casual one, enough sharp and enough smooth and soft.
At long last, it is possible to say said all above about Himalaya vs GIT.
I do not want to speak about notes, said here a lot. I think in the way How to help making choice for them who, of course, knows everything about GIT.
If I know nothing about GIT ages before my 10 points go to Himalaya as more "comprehensive and sophisticated" real thing.
As regards to longevity and silage. Please, be advised if you buy any fragrance from Creed - buy with Millesime sing on the box - and you will never have any such claims. It means that the ingredients were gathered during their best year allowing to produce the most high quality perfume. The same as good year for wine.

dioraddictfan
dioraddictfan

I like this scent and even owned a bottle. I wouldn't buy it again though, or any Creed. Not worth it. Longevity is poor, and no matter how original or niche, no fragrance is worth the amount of money Creed charges for a scent that doesn't last more than a couple of hours.

Jmg92
Jmg92

I really enjoy this scent, I think that it is a good mix of fresh and unique. To all those that say it is generic, they do have a point. But I can tell you that this smells better than any typical designer scent and will last longer. To me, I feel very fresh and cool, and not off-putting in any way, this is a safe scent, but I still enjoy it.

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I own a small decant of this. I like the scent and it has good longevity. Its a little bit of a disappointment for me because it doesn't have a unique smell like the other Creeds I've tried. It actually smells like a stronger version of Pleasures for Men.

It smells good, just not unique. I may pick it up at some point but it doesn't make me want to rush out and pick it up. Good scent though.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

himalaya sangat clean dan fresh dan agak sedikit soapy, dgn aroma sandalwood dan musky pada top serta citrus pada base nya benar2 mempunyai kesan mewah tersendiri. not for the younger crowds guys.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

This doesn't smell like SMW at all, it smells like Original Vetiver combined with One Million.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

Beautiful refreshing and cool cologne like you are on the top of the Himalaya mountain.

However; after one hour, longevity and sillage gone with the wind, very quiet smell.

Himalaya is best after shower, do yoga or meditation.

Ayl
Ayl

بسیار بسیار خوشبو . رایحه ی تک و یونیکی داره . هیمالیا کمی شیرینه ولی شیرینی هیمالیا جوری نیست که دل آدمو بزنه ، خیلی خیلی ملایم و به اندازه است . رایحه ای لوکس و بسیار با کیفیت . واقعاً عالی . یه بوی باکلاس و شیک . بی نظیره ، حرف نداره . ء

omesh17
omesh17

I think it smells similar to SMW, but like a less intense version. I think you should try SMW before you get this.

DMA
DMA

I like Himalaya. Ive had a sample sitting around for quite some time now, and the last couple of days ive decided to test it out again and see if my feelings have changed.

I totally get this generic vibe that everyone talks of. It somewhat smells like youve used very expensive shaving soap, it also reminds me of one of the Lynx deodrants from when i was a teenager lol.

However, saying all this, it is a very restrained, refined and elegant masculine scent. Its kind of like Green Irish Tweed but taken in a darker spicier direction. The overall effect im getting on my skin, is warm and cosy, earthy and powdery.

Very hard to say whether its worth the money, what I will say is this though, it does smell to me like it is very well made and the ingredients and construction speak for themsleves just by the smell alone on me.

If your looking for something exciting then move on, this has to be the most conservative and mature smelling creed ive tried to date.

I see this as running parralell to GIT really, this is to fall what GIT is to spring, they are very much in that same ballpoint. Ideal for mr suit in the office really, but again, very versatile and i can see someone who loves this wearing it as a signature all year round. if thats someones a young guy, then hes going to smell extremley elegant, classic, and refined, but to his peers, potentially too mature and boring/lacking in personality.

It is what it is...

Update: Just a quickie point of view here, for all the Creed bashers..

I think we all no that there products are very overpriced. I do however enjoy some of there fragrances.

I think if you ask many woman and gay men what they find attractive in smell about a man, most will tell you a nice fresh clean out the shower man with a litle bit of edgey masculinity...

GIT, Aventus, Himalaya, these all cover that base, they smell like there made to a higher level than there competitors, and they do, have that distinctive, musky edgey masculinity underneath about them to some degree. They are not skanky but they do have something about them. Ive yet to come across a brand that covers this base better yet.

fuggerone
fuggerone

Lacking sillage and longevity I overapplied it, similar to SMW was an attention getter from ladies, anyway will never be replaced for the extremely low duration/sillage and unforgivable high price tag!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Hideous. It has that awful, screechy, fake grapefruit note I hate amid a din of clean/fresh stuff. People smell musk, sandalwood and cedar in this? I certainly don't.

Scrubber.

Go4broke
Go4broke

Not special enough to be a niche fragrance. Longevity is less than 2 hours and there's no projection at all. Very weak scent. Like lightly scented water. 4/10.

Redbeard
Redbeard

This is the lesser of Creed's cold, "mountainous" fragrances. It starts out as a very airy, cool citrus with mint and florals. Very soon the not-too-sharp citrus and mint assume the guise of that woody, dusty green that reminds people so much of Paco XS. Here it has a very sudsy soap quality to it, whereas XS is more sharply green. At this stage, it's probably the most sudsy soap scent I know of, even though it's not specifically a soap scent. As the wood starts to come back in the mid notes, it unfortunately brings with it some of that sweet cherry/wood note that a lot of designer brands have, which I don't particularly like. It also begins to get mustier here, and has lost all of the amazing freshness of the top notes, all the while getting more medicinal from the "cherry wood". It's almost like a failed Gendarme scent, having started out bright and soapy, but fallen into a musty, sickly rut. The herbal notes give it an unpleasantly cold edge, which is much colder than is necessary to create a cool, refreshing scent, but not sharp and tantalizing either, the way that some of the better icy aquatics can be. It's a summer scent trying to achieve winter by being really cold like Silver Mountain Water, but does so in an uninviting way. Overall, I'm just not drawn it by either XS or Himalaya. It would be a hard choice between this and XS if the price difference weren't so huge. Consider SMW instead.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

HIMALAYA = (cheap) BAR SOAP

Very disappointed. Perhaps it may be considered a 'clean' scent - but not refreshing (as with GIT).

The combo of the citrus and musk notes were off putting from the initial spray to the dry down.

I'm really left scratching my head (and looking forward to it wearing off my skin).

Seanery
Seanery

Himalaya is a very good scent when you consider "old man" scents with "young man" scents and how generally the populations are divided.

This fragrance, however, is amazing because I believe that it is able to be a favorite of both old and young men. The citrus elements, that are often found in 'sport' fragrances or perfumes that target younger men work well with the "elderly" wood and vetiver scents.

I also think that the ambergris is not nearly as strong in this perfume as it is in Royal Water by Creed which I, being a younger man, can appreciate.

I have read some negative reviews for Himalaya and I have to disagree with them.

Himalaya is a wonderful scent and I think it is a success. I also think it is cool that this project was the culmination of TWO experienced perfumers from the same family.

zaetown
zaetown

Been hearing all pros ane cons on this one and to my suprise the biggest con is the longevity issue which I seem to luck out on with creeds so far, I get 6 to 7 hrs of projection with this and my wife loves it, I've gotten compliments as well.

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

I'm on my second bottle and do love this scent. Very clean and fresh. Longevity is quite poor though, this can't be worn on an evening out in town as it just won't project amongst what other people will be waring, although it will smell much better than most :)

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I was so drawn to Himalaya's metallic bottle but the smell did not catch my attention at all. Creed has better selections for the price. Unless you're filthy rich and can buy the whole creed counter, with the people inside it.

hogan00
hogan00

pretty sure this was Michael Jordan's signature scent

AndrzejK
AndrzejK

Creed Himalaya = poor mix of some Green Irish Tweed at the beginning with Chanel Egoiste Platinum and Paco Rabanne XS in the drydown. Poor and artificial scent which has nothing to do with its name. Definitely not my taste.

kitti90
kitti90

sooooo soapy. its a nice smelling fragrance, but really smells like a piece of hand-soap. it smells like you washed yourself with handsoap and when u had soap all over u, u got dressed.
its a good smell, but for a soap. evenif it was cheaper, it would be too much soap!

aussiecrew
aussiecrew

Himalaya by Creed is an absolutely stunning scent that broods masculinity and refinement. The perfect gentleman's fragrance for all occassions. My wife tells me she could eat me alive when I wear this. I think she's right because you really do feel seductive in it. Fresh, clean, charming and elusive. I love this scent.

kazewayz
kazewayz

This is a nice citrusy, and fresh scent, with some musk in there. It has the distinctive Creed earthy smell to it. Wish it lasted longer and projected louder. It can be worn in any weather but preferably in the summer. Try it.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

One thing I do like about Creed bottles is that their atomizers shoot out a long spray with each suppression of the button.

Possum-Pie
Possum-Pie

Himalaya is a wonderful soapy clean scent. BUT like most Creeds, the Projection is only fair, and the longevity is HORRIBLE. Beware that dispite what the Creed Cheerleaders will say, this disappears after 2-3hrs. I suspect that those who say they get 8hrs of longevity out of it mean that if they stick their noses right on their skin, and inhale, they may catch a tiny ghost of the notes. If you don't mind paying $300 for something you can't smell by the time you get to work, go for it.

mse-21
mse-21

Writing about a perfume which has been more or less my holy grail for several years is not easy!

I used to be an admirer of XS Extreme (which is the only mainstream perfume that I bought twice) when this one came out. Heavily influenced by reviews here and there which consider Himalaya as a clone of XS line, I dismissed it quickly in the first try. Months later I gave it another chance and it was then that it grown on me.

Himalaya starts with a sharp, fresh and clean opening and settles to a fantastic combination of exotic woods and musk. Its an ultra classy, very clean and chic perfume.

I have to admit that it is probably inspired by XS line, but Creed goes an 'extra mile' here and this 'extra mile' really worth the price tag. In fact this was my first purchase from Creed!

Longevity and projection are really good. Overall: 10/10.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Olivier Creed found the inspiration for this majestic, complex masculine UNISEX fragrance in the rugged beauty of the world’s highest mountain range. In its name, its luminously clean flavor, and its silvery image, Himalaya conveys all-inclusive transcendence: from male to female, from cool to warm, from the perfect austerity of the jagged mountain range that is the home of the Hindu gods, to the perfect material luxury of the chrome-colored Jaguar that inspired the packaging.

Spicy, woody heart notes conjure the aromas of Nepalese villages while the fresh citrus top notes reflect the cool freshness of the mountain air.

Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin

Heart notes: Juniper Berry, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Pepper

Base notes: Ambergris, Musk, Tonka Bean

Scent: Himalaya

I associate this fragrance with a good friend of mine who has a fantastic sense of fashion & creativity & is a very calm person. Surprisingly, he always wears Himalaya :)

Fantastic choice for anyone, but mostly for inner peace lovers either females or males!

x

juancar778
juancar778

Hes simple and pure notes are genials finally.

PeterWJ
PeterWJ

This is like being warped back into the 90'ies. Not a flattering decade for perfumes. However I'll give this fragrance credit for the many layers it contains, though you have to go close to detect them.

For the quality and what you and your loved one can detect: 8/10
For what it projects: 6/10

aucffan1
aucffan1

Himalaya will always be in my collection and in my top 15.. Its has a great quality to it and last.. I get lots of compliments when wearing it and it makes me feel good while I wear it..

9.5 - 10 stars..

OctaVariuM
OctaVariuM

I do not care what others say about this fragrance. It is extremely versitile and has that awesome icy musk that wraps around the whole thing.

sotiriosc
sotiriosc

Himalaya has so much character it is very difficult to fully appriciate the fragrance from even 2 samplings. When I had first impulsed purchased it from creed boutique and put it on I slightly regreted doing so. Then I realized it is really so strong that I can't even smell it properly. The heart notes almost over shadow the top notes up close. But my girlfriend and her friends say when I wear it and I'm around them at first they get a very sweet citrus blend. Which is the luxury grapefruit, bergamot and lemon thats in this. Which at times does kiss my nose when i'm not paying attention. The middle notes are very different you get nutmeg, gun powder, vetiver and the woods. So earthy it almost takes you back to different place of pure calmness. Finaly ending with the sweet musk ambergris. 9/10 - No soapy or metalic notes here.

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

Fresh icy notes of lime and citrus, dichotomously contrasted with spicy pepper notes, backed by one of the best sandalwood notes Creed has.

What it lacks in originality, it makes up in versatility. In the end, the muddled drydown, weak projection after an hour and poor longevity are what weigh down this fragrance and make it a disappointment.

For the price, you could do better (especially within the Creed house). But it's still a good fragrance.

williamvargas
williamvargas

a nice clean scent, you definitely get an aromatic blast at first, what it initially reminds me of is the scent a steam iron gives off when you first start to spray out steam to iron..very clean...after that it quickly dissolves and you will get that musky type of creed scent that all of them have.it is a enjoyable fragrance, definitely friendly , not my favorite of the creed line, but i do like it. a few compliments so that is always a good thing, it turns to more of a soapy type of scent on the final change , so i get that..
like others..nothing wrong with smelling like a clean soap smell,not offensive.a nice, wearable fragrance, i could see why some would find this attractive..certainly nothing wrong with this one.. get a sniff. it might be up your alley.

dreyth
dreyth

Straight up soap. I'll pass.

I did like the drydown, though. But this is just soap. Like airport bathroom soap.

Zenith
Zenith

soap soap soap. Some of the nicest soap I have ever come across mind you, but the drydown smells so similar to soap that I can't get it out of my head. The opening is full of wonderful citrus notes, and one of the nicest blends of notes I have come across. It does last a decent amount of time, but does not have a strong projection by any means. A nice subtle clean aroma. Whether that is worth the cost is up to the individual I guess. For me, when I run out of my sample I don't think I will buy another.

nemesis76
nemesis76

Another one of my personal favorites...from the house of Creed we have Himalaya. It was given to me as a gift and I cried for joy as I opened up the silver box it came in. OK so I did not cry but yes I was so damn happy somebody went out of their to buy me this (thanks sis) Yes its not for everyone but do try to believe me when I say Himalaya smells damn great. Haters please get on board your bus of fail and please exit off at Synthetic Wasteland Parkway!

My first time smelling this...fresh citrus with this light minty texture which later turns into a woody metallic fusion! But the scent was earthy and I can safely say it has a bit of an oriental touch to it, which is rather unique. I can wear this at anytime but I do have to admit its lasting power is not too impressive. As for that feeling of power and standing on a mountain top...I tried imagining myself at Big Bear Lake California being surrounded by the snow capped San Bernardino mountains...yea its sort of like that....maybe. But still this is a great buy!

This can easily be an alternative to Creed Silver Mountain Water if you want something lighter. If you got the cash give it a shot you got nothing to lose. This is something you will want in your collection.

9 out of 10

juancar_66
juancar_66

XS de Paco Rabanne y este Himalaya son dos mundos completamente diferentes. En Himalaya hay una sencillez y pureza en las notas que lo hacen genial. La simpicidad se convierte en obra de arte.

Valleboi_a1a
Valleboi_a1a

hey peeps i have a bottle of this juice 2.5 oz with box any of you want to swap for other man cologne let me know.
Creed Himalaya is very versatille, and it`s perfect for absolutely any occasions, seasons, and age. Casual, formal, summer, winter, day, night..if you`r looking for one Creed that fits all these criterias, you must try Himalaya. It`s both cool and warm, icy-fresh, oriental- woody, and very modern. The clean freshness makes it perfect for casual, daytime/work scent.

California Pilot
California Pilot

On me Himalaya started with a woody, soapy top that hinted at smoke and had a trace of powder. It was not as bold up front as I expected it would be but offered a complex mix early. After a half hour there were defined notes of evergreen and as the hours passed, more powder was asserted and hints of musk played an ever larger role. After eight hours, Himalaya had dried down to a powdery musk, without even a trace of the wood or soap that it opened with, though a wisp of smoke hung on until the end.

Overall this is a mature scent that is heavily layered and even with all the wood tones and smoke, it is surprisingly bright and certainly most appropriate for day use. I liked the complexity that Himalaya showed throughout the day, and on me the projection was low as was the sillage, making it appropriate for the office. This is not an inexpensive product so I strongly advise against a blind buy but recommend anyone looking for a distinguished, multifaceted scent give Himalaya a try.

Update: Himalaya is now my #2 frag after Aventus. It is so fresh and so versatile that I have yet to encounter a situation in which it would not be appropriate. I consistently get 6+ very strong hours of longevity out of Himalaya and it smells just as good at the end of its endurance as it does coming out of that magnificent Creed vaporizer. Bravo, Mr. Creed.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

This Creed really exudes class, for me starts very bright, fresh/metallic with a twist of fruit/florals and musk.

There's less bergamot and more of the lovely grapefruit and lemons here. The mandarin also seems to be contributing to create a fruity blend effect. Very high quality throughout, Creed is to be commended for this as fine-citrus blends are harder to prepare than they may appear, given the masses designer citruses out there.

Musk and amber become stronger as it develops, the amber (ambergris) is of very high quality. I wish the fruits lasted a bit longer, and the price is still offensive but it's a very clean, upper-class soapy type that is a top office frag, I give it 8/10.

Kain
Kain

Creed = Expensive and classy fragrance!
Longevity is the main problem for most of the creed fragrances! (Or maybe all of them)
But overall quality is vey good and many of them smell great!
The opening is very fresh and soapy and give you extra energy. Smells like an expensive soap.
After one hour, become woody with a bit of citrus and musk. also the soapy smell is still there!
This is a very versatile fragrance that you can use it in all four seasons.
Projection is great but longevity is average.
A classy soapy fragrance.
عطرهاي كريد گرون قيمت هستن اما در عين حال كيفيت بسيار بالايي دارن
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر خنك و شاداب با رايحه مركبات هست كه بدليل يك سري رايحه هاي گلها بوي صابوني داره. منتها يه صابون خوشبو و گران قيمت
در ادامه بوش به سمت رايحه هاي جنگلي و كمي تلخ سوق پيدا ميكنه كه البته در كنارش همچنان بوي صابوني باقي هست
پخش بوش خيلي خوبه اما ماندگاري متوسطي داره
اگه از عطرهاي با بوي صابوني و كمي تلخ و تند خوشتون مياد انتخاب بي نظيري هست

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

When first applied, this seems like a super-strength cologne, mostly citrusy, woody lavender. The volume quickly diminishes, leaving a dusty, tonka-sweet scent with elements of green herbs, vetiver, sandalwood and musk.

As it dries down, the musk, sandalwood, and vetiver take center stage. At this point I like it a good bit. Then it settles down into a citrusy musk. The citrus keeps sending out strong puffs of sillage for several hours, an aldehydic citrus, nicer and more refined than than the usual cleaning product scent. The musk and vetiver just stay there as a constant drone.

I find that I like Himalaya quite a bit, especially given that I generally don’t care for colognes. If you like citrus, it’s well-done here.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

probe este perfume, nada nuevo, unolor muy buenopero muy similar a xs de paco rabanne, talves un xs intenso.

jtd
jtd

I don’t know the Creed line very well, but just tried Original Vetiver and Himalaya. The former is a clone, the latter not so much a clone as simply derivative. Himalaya smells like 75% Salvador Dali’s Laguna mixed with 25% Cool Water. It settles down to a metallic musk without distinction. Laguna and Cool Water both have far more coherent drydowns.

Thank goodness I tried Irisia from Creed at the same sitting. Otherwise I’d have written this house off with 2 strikes.

Also, these names. I loved Irisia, but there’s not a trace of iris to be found. Original Vetiver without a bit of vetiver in the composition. Himalaya? Iconic mountain range full of bucket-list implications for the western bourgeois dilettante? Cliche watery-fruity fragrance? What’s the association? This is less le Labo misdirection than bad lifestyle marketing in the vein of RL Safari.

frogman
frogman

IMO this is the best work of creed for men. Don't get me wrong I still love others from this house, but Himalaya is the only one that is truly masculine and lady killer!
It's a little weak though. Spray 4-5 times and you are set.

TommyB
TommyB

Soapy white musk that can be worn anytime and anywhere. I like it and get about seven to eight hours from it.

fakher
fakher

himalaya what a name,this is the second best cologne ever made in history after GIT , who does not agree guys?
the sillage in above average but projestion is little bit sucks

samihardanian
samihardanian

این اولین عطری است که از برند کرید داشته ام. بوی جالب و لطیفی دارد که ماندگاری خوبی هم با آن همراه است. بوی آن به مرور زمان لطیفتر میشود و جالب اینکه پس از گذشت 10 ساعت از اسپری کردن آن همچنان همان بو به قوت اولیه در مشام شما می پیچد. پخش بوی خوبی هم دارد. در کل این عطر مرا مایل کرد که سایر عطر های کرید را هم امتحان و درصورت امکان خریداری کنم. قیمت آن در حال حاضر در ایران برای یک شیشه 120 میلی گرمی حدود 150 تا 200 هزار تومان است که خوب برای یک کارمند کمی تا قسمتی بالاست

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

not yet sniffed this -maybe this weekend-but why are Creed fragrances so bloody expensive?someone tell me.how does the woody note here differ from that of other woody based fragrances?maru8862 just about summed up my opinion about this one.thanks

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Himalaya opens with an explosion of pink pepper - actually verging on overdose for me, although not quite. Pink pepper is a good note, poo-pooed by plenty of snobby perfumistas as being the "note of the day" in men's frags, but still worthy of its overuse, particularly when one considers how frequently lavender and bergamot get overkilled in all kinds of men's frags.

From the pepper, Himalaya transitions into a dry, grey, gunpowdery accord that I read as a mini fragrance-within-a-fragrance. Here's where this Creed gets really interesting to me. The greener, more natural elements seem to mimic Quorum's scent profile - that's right, Quorum by Puig - and the pine, olibanum, cyclamen, and perhaps a ghost of tobacco create the "gunpowder note" at Himalaya's core. This note is severely unbalanced and a bit disturbing, but I accept at face value that it's a novel characteristic for a masculine perfume. They definitely tried something a bit different here. I'm just not so sure it works. In fact, I'd say it doesn't work at all. Even more frustrating is the fact that Himalaya smells like it is made with some of the finest materials available to mass market perfumeries, which makes me wonder how the heart of this scent could go so far afield of magnificent. As time goes by, the rich sandalwood, cedarwood, and ambergris notes develop into a fresh but warm base that lingers for a couple hours before fading away.

I personally can't stand this fragrance, which may or may not surprise you, depending on how well you know me. The Quorum element smells like someone took a dirty comb and smudged it through an otherwise pristine "fresh" fragrance. With that said, I understand its appeal, I guess people like these sorts of contrasts, and sometimes when they work, a contrast like this (but not exactly like this) wins me over. Worth a try, especially if you like pink pepper.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

Unusual for fresh this one. Sophisticated and without the metallic smell some Creeds have. Refined and beautiful. I like it. I don’t want to say too much because I really like Creed but this one has everything that it needs to be great and a staple in your cologne repertoire.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Only had a quick squirt of this - I remember it was gorgeous, fresh and unusual. It's expensive but really great.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

like a gillette cool aftershave series.
nothing unique and special,no power,no talent.
use shave foam instead of it.
fake scent.

Himalaya is just all about this slightly icy cool quality. It has the menthol-like feel with a fresh citrus and strong woody scent, which all blend nicely and nothing really sticks out. As the icy feel melts away, the scent gets more oriental-like sweet and really clean musky but nice. Even at the base, the scent still stay fresh and somewhat soapy sharp. I find it very exhilarating and masculine in a good way. I like!

This is not something I gotta have, but it's nice to try, and the icy manly feel is very interesting in a fragrance. I wouldn't mind having one or two when I won a lottery.

Update: Oops I robbed a bank and bought a bottle. :)

Creed HIMALAYA opens somewhat bracingly as a citrus aromatic with a decidedly masculine edge. This very refreshing, classical opening subsides shortly thereafter, as the slightly greenish woods and vetiver chime in to produce a beautiful composition entirely suitable also for women--provided they can go without flowers! (-:

Although the amber-musk drydown is not at all heavy, HIMALAYA has good staying power. With low sillage on my skin, this clean, back-to-nature Creed creation would make a great choice for the hot summer months.

guest_oslo-fjord
guest_oslo-fjord

This is a very classy, stylish, modern, woody oriental fragrance. It can be used both casual and formal, and every time of the year. With suit and tie, or jeans and shirt.. -It`s a winner! I will always have a bottle of Himalaya in my collection. Very good quality from the Creed house as usual.

pirata
pirata

I recently bought this fragrance and have been wearing it for the last few days. My initial impression was that it was a nice fragrance but I wasnt extremely pleased. However after having worn it more and more, I have actually come to love it, it is a very masculine fragrance IMO. Everytime I smell it I think of nature and the outdoors, they did a great job with this scent and using their inspiration (the himalaya's and their experience with it and the outdoors) to create this image.

The top starts off with a strong citrus, and smoothly moves on to become very warm and woodsy, after that when the base notes come you get the ambergris and musk.

Longevity isnt all that bad, could be better but overall about 6-8 hours On my skin I think. It does project a little bit but its short lived because it gradually lessens. After some time people still notice it but with close distance. It's a great fragrance and I love it, but GIT and SMW are still my tops when it comes to Creed.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

I like it much. I have to re-sample it again to have a better idea and maybe buying it in the future?

guest_synthuser
guest_synthuser

The top notes are really strong, woodsy. I like the fresh bottom note that seems lightly minty and that plays off the strength of the top notes. A little disappointed with its duration, or lack thereof. Doesn't hold out as long as Green Irish Tweed, my ultimate favorite. Tends to go away, if not completely vanish within about 2 or 3 hours, and that's after a liberal application.

denmaz
denmaz

Since i don't have enough money to buy this one, i will buy Paco Rabanne XS which has resemble scent.

guest_JACques
guest_JACques

I enjoyed the mix of scents as time went on. It opens with citrus flavors which are fresh and tend to volatilize easily. Then the lasting smell of the sweet ambergris and woodsy musk.

There was a point of interest note somewhere that I've found out later to be gunpowder. It was spicy and reminiscent of burnt carbon dust I smelled many times before only better-smelling of course.

My most important demand from this was its staying power, which lasted around six hours, a movie, and light washing up. Plus the heat and humidity in the tropics, btw.

knightz
knightz

Himalaya starts out with a very aromatic Citrus accord, it really feels like cool air to the nose. This airy Citrus has a light powdery texture to it due to Sandal coming up from the heart. Within 5 minutes the Citruses have mostly faded but the aromatic quality that accompanied them is still present and now it's assisting the Vetiver's earthiness.

The Sandalwood and Vetiver of the heart are backed by Cedar. The Creed Sandalwood gives the fragrance it's awesome Creed dry down. After about 15 minutes the base has added a Musky and lightly sweet Tonka, and a very light Amber note.

The longevity is short but it smells so good I don't mind so much. I just don't wear it if I need something that lasts a long time. In the winter, with a generous application, it projects for up to 3 hours, and the sillage is average. In the heat of summer I'm lucky if I can still smell it after an hour, and the sillage is very close. The heat makes it fade quickly.

Himalaya is a great alternative when I want something that smells as classy and fresh as Green Irish Tweed, without an Iris note.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

It is not one of those scents that could be treated easily, no. Once I made a mistake to put it on before going to bed, I couldn't sleep, it made me stay awake as long as I felt it (fortunately, not all night long due to its moderate longevity), so I drew the conclusion that it is not a fluffy toy to sleep with. :)

The citrus opening is deceptive, it serves as a curtain to present what follows next: the woody essence is its powerful core. The base is a bit animalic with musk and ambergis, as if it reminds that despite the picks we are able to climb, we are still made of flesh and blood.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Of course, it's really expensive. The ingridients are similar to so many familiar scents out there. When I first tried it, I just feel nothing special about this scent. Maybe I'm too young??? With that so high price,I'd rather choose an Hermessence or a Serge Lutens.

ZeeK
ZeeK

A very refreshing fragrance. Lasting is not bad but longevity risks due to a very limited silage. Best for winter and in my case it surrounds even after 5+ hours of application and is noticeable by others. This is truly a mature / formal wear perfume IMO but surely it can easily be classified as a unique fragrance.

As design story declares and as represented by the fragrance title; after settling down from a citrus beginning it shifts to an exotic aroma of a valley.. full of mountains, snow and woods. Spray, snuff and feel!

Youngsters! Please stay away, not for you.

Himalaya by Creed 3.88 out of 5 based on 389 ratings and 72 user reviews

Himalaya Cologne by Creed - 4 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray
Perfume.com
Himalaya Perfume by Creed - 4 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray
Himalaya Perfume by Creed - 4 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Himalaya fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Himalaya, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Himalaya by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Himalaya by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.