Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Imperatrice Eugenie Creed for women

Imperatrice Eugenie Creed for women
dislike

Imperatrice Eugenie is a tender floral created for the Empress Eugenie, a beautiful woman and the wife of Napoleon III.

The word millesime appears on many CREED fragrance bottles and is a mark of quality. The millesime designation means that the best crops from a particular year’s harvest were used in the creation of that particular bottle of CREED fragrance. Imperatrice Eugenie was launched in 1862. The nose behind this fragrance is Henry Creed Third Generation.

Bergamot Lemon

Italian Jasmine Bulgarian Rose

Amber Sandalwood Vanilla

Imperatrice Eugenie Fragrance Reviews

cloudberry
cloudberry

My husband finds this absolutely ravishing on me, which makes me smile after reading reviews that say that this is an "Old Lady" scent. I'm a young lady, and my husband is also young, but maybe we're just into "retro" . For us, this is HOT! Yes, it's old-fashioned, but I imagine that falling into jasmine-scented petticoats and silk skirts must have been pretty sexy, and not old-ladyish in the slightest. When I wear this, my husband can't keep his hands off me, and I get nothing but compliments. I also look like a lady, but know that there's a grande horizontale within me waiting to get out at the end of the day.

transitionalobjects
transitionalobjects

Truly amazing to experience; it is undeniably from the 19th century. One tiny spray is enough for the day, more than that and you will offend your companions. I like this, but I must admit no one around me does - so, beware.

Lady Venomtongue
Lady Venomtongue

a very floral one exclusive to floral die-hard fans , very simple & nostalgic with a touch of melancholy & darkness of Midevil ages , opens with a balanced citrussy Rose to a heart of royal very realistic dewy Jasmine , down to a powdery floral-sandalwoody base with a perfect touch of mostly quiet vanilla & evident amber. so its truely beautiful & minimalistic Retro style , contradicting deeply with the ever changing modern sweety tastes . Lastly with a very good lasting power & strong yet not loud sillage . but be careful , on some non-compatible body chemistry it could turn really skanky & repulsive . so test thoroughly before buying. thanks.

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

I love this one , the Jasmin comes through strongly. I am never afraid to be considered an old lady . I am 54 and I am often treated as one possibly because I have white hair. I do like some perfumes that are old but since when has "historical" been bad. In fact I prefer heavy florals to things that smell like you should cook with them as many "trendy" modern ones do.

Gorgeous scent I used to wear years ago when I was around 30 from a decant and samples. It's surely a grand scent, very ladylike, elegant, important for special events, warm, tentalising in an old-fashioned way. It's extremely powerful, strongly floral with jasmin and a heavy ambery powdery drydown. Something a baroque dame would wear. Never received comments other than "old lady stuff" from others, especially men. Well. at least I was a very refined and classy "old lady"!

veruska
veruska

This is my Favorite Creed. To be honest is the only Creed that i really like.It;s for me the scent of temptation.It starts with a fresh bergamot and continues with a gorgeous ripe jasmine and sweet green rose laced with honey. At this moment isstunning. At the end is deep resinous and woody. A worthy Creed.

Imperatrice Eugenie by Creed 4.46 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Imperatrice Eugenie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Imperatrice Eugenie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imperatrice Eugenie by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imperatrice Eugenie by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.