Designers » C » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1152 I had it: 193 I want it: 739 My signature: 47

marine
salty
Imperial Millesime Creed for women and men Pictures Imperial Millesime Creed for women and men Pictures

Imperial Millesime by Creed is a warn and romantic unisex fragrance, evocative of the citrus groves and beautiful seaside landscape of sunny Sicily.

This citrus marine scent opens with a top notes of fruit and sea salt. Middle notes include lemon, bergamot, iris and mandarin orange. The base includes musk, woody and marine notes. Imperial Millesime was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Creed Sixth Generation.

Fruity Notes Sea Salt

iris Mandarin Orange Sicilian Lemon Bergamot

Musk Woody Notes Sea Notes

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men
Unforgivable
Essence Musk

Imperial Millesime Fragrance Reviews

ShaverX

Buy 10 bottles of love and luck instead of 1 bottle of this, and you will never run out of this scent.

musicman4931
musicman4931

Great quality, wish it projected better and lasted longer though. Be sure to hose your shirt to enjoy longer.

K1
K1

I've been suggested for several times to pick this. I tested it before and I'm not a fan but this doesn't mean that I have to conceal my impressions over this God-hand made beauty.
Imperial Millésime is a smooth citric opener, however, it's ephemeral and mixed with salty sparkling fruity juice. This is of those perfumes influence in the very first whiff. It's whimsical and dandy.
About IM what is important is the quality and presentation of ingredients cause the scent itself is not an extraordinary smell but the quality is premium.
Believe me when you're not in a scent and you wanna thumb it up it's quite difficult cause you can't borrow your emotions!
But there's a side in IM which attracts me and it's its pure simple, beautiful highly versatile fresh fruity aquatic salty smell. On the other side, the price repulse me. A sound in y ear says there are numerous alternatives with this price!
Anyway, it's all about taste and someone loves IM who pays and someone doesn't love who's suspended. No one can admit "hate" about this perfume, I'm pretty sure!

seekritdude
seekritdude

Bare with me here this maybe a little long winded...

This one on me doesnt change to much on me throughout and both batchs ive had the sea saltyness potentially comes through, throughout the entire fragrance. And I basically get something that is very juicy at times. A sorta watermelon jolly rancher, with varying degrees of the sea salt.

The smell is alright for me, but saying that this is one of my most rotated even when not in the summer. Its just such a great "dumb reach". I think it works pretty much when ever, besides more.. alone time if you will lol

Projection and longevity are hella spotty though. I generally hope to get 4-5 hours of it maybe. And through out most the fragrance it sits very close to the skin. There are skin scents and there is this. There are deff days ive gotten more but its literally my nose right up against my arm attempting to suffocate myself.

Now heres the sorta hypocritical point id like to make though. On days its actually working. Its the sea salt that is really coming through to tingle your nose. And this can get sickening actually. Its funny. Almost anytime ive gotten 6+ hours of this, ive felt like washing it off. Its just to much of it. If it was just the juicy watermelon part it would be ok but~...

To touch on compliment factor as well just because this is supposedly good for that. I can honestly say this does not do well for me. I cant recall ever getting a compliment on it after the 2 hour mark. It just sits to close to the skin. So unsolicited compliments not that great I find.

As for the knock offs im of the opinion that love and luck is much better than unforgivable. Whatever the case still its creamy and really lacks the juicyness of MI.

I feel like I bashed this, but I dont hate it really. I think its one of the better Creeds actually, but saying that because of its issues I dont believe its worth full retail either. Thankfully you can get this through other means pretty easily which make it more reasonable.

Manny44
Manny44

Wow....so many different opinions on this. I love it. Super salty musk, Juicy fruit and bodacious Lemon with rich ambergris. I think this is a masterpiece although I do notice that I have to be in a certain mood to wear it. Bottle looks like its made for MIddle Eastern royalty which according to Creed, it is. 10/10.

usas
usas

Creed MI is a fresh, fruity, salty and flowery scent. I have worn it a few times now and I'm not sure if i fully like it or not. The top notes are superb. However when I apply it, the fresh and fruity notes are gone pretty soon, and what is left is a bit too sweet, rather feminin smell. I miss some "challenging" notes, the overall mix is a bit boring.
Longevity and projection are below average, consistency is good.

7/10 (because of the great top notes!)

seachase
seachase

Amazingly, my first reaction to this pricey cologne was how "cheap" it smelled. It struck me as one of those $8. drugstore men's frags with macho titles like "Savage" or "Cowboy."
Then thirty minutes passed .... and this very sneaky scent evolved into a heavenly fragrance, fit for a King. I couldn't believe the difference from the less-than-impressive opening notes to the absolutely beautiful middle and base notes that lasted for a good seven hours.
So, never judge a book by its cover, and never judge a fragrance by its opening notes.
I would highly recommend this as an all-occasion cologne, whether you're at a club or black tie affair, it's a very agreeable and sophisticated cologne.

Bmw9786
Bmw9786

Do you like the smell of watermelon? Salty air? Slightly sweet and fruity at the same time? Then get you some MI..longevity on my skin is poor although I do carry a decant with me to reapply thru out the day.. The comparisons to sean john unforgivable are in line but make no mistake MI wins hands down

Inventress
Inventress

At first, I was disappointed with Creed's Millesime Imperial. It had the house's signature of, what I think smells like, expensive, quality vodka, (which I like and look forward to in Creed's concoctions) but the salt note was overpowering. To me, it felt sharp. Generally unisex fragrances develop more to the masculine side on me. After several hours I was wondering whose cologne I was smelling, only to realize that it was Millesime Imperial.

However, after wearing it for the past month I came to appreciate its strong tenacity (for a summer perfume), full-bodied (not watered down) scent, and business-like aesthetic. I wouldn't wear Millesime Imperial to a social event, but I have worn it to work easily. Instead of getting bored of it, I eagerly anticipate its salty-clean aroma each morning.

It's a marine smell that calls to mind sailors on a ship somewhere far from land. I can recommend it to be worn with a crisp, white shirt and dark blazer, but not as a special occasion scent for women.

hasan abdul
hasan abdul

I don't know
mine smells like a freshly opened bottle of ink !!!
people mention the watermelon vibe. definitely doesn't smell like the fragrant juicy watermelon that I know of.
basically its a very expensive salty ink smell. the bottle is fancy though.

I'm not trying to offend anyone
I love my other creed fragrances, but this one did not do it for me

3 - 4 hours longevity
for the price of C.I.M I could buy a few designer fragrances that can truly satisfy me!

but hey, everyone has a different taste

peace

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

Certain folks will say they smell watermelon in this. That my friends, is Sicilian lemon, a lemon so sweet that it may resemble its red-green cousin.

Imperial was tailored for a Saudi-Arabian king who obviously didn't need a fragrance with much sillage. Wealth is best worn discreetly, and a fragrance cloud would ruing Imperial completely.

Imperial is a very playful spring and summer scent, but still something best worn by someone posh who uses time on style and dressing nice. This is probably going to smell quite "stupid" on some sandal-wearing fragrance-sniffer with a cheap white T.

Pay a visit to Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren if you fit the latter description gents.

An easy 10/10 from me. Remember to wear a nice blazer now.

landon1
landon1

honestly made me angry i purchased this and could barely smell it after an hour.

FTW Nose
FTW Nose

I like this scent in the warmer months. It is a little bit sweet, but not cloying. It has that trademark Creed freshness that I love and I tend to wear it a lot to work. Not my favorite scent by a long shot, and stays out of my top 10, but a very solid frag. As far as compliments go, I get very few with this one. I don't know if it is just too soft, or if it is just too familiar.

My Score: 8

Beauty4Ashes
Beauty4Ashes

This is one fragrance that gets better the longer it's on my skin. The opening is lemon and salt water and is very sharp. The dry down, however, is warm salt water, light citrus and an aquatic accord. Somewhat similar to Silver Mountain Water but warm and fruit with no metallic note. It blends very well with my skin and really pops in the heat. I look forward to wearing this summer. It seriously comes alive in heat. I highly recommend. I'm a woman and stay away from scents I view as overly masculine because it's just not me. Imperial, however, is truly genderless. I really doubt there is anyone this would not work well with. Perfect for work, weekends, and pretty much any occasion. Best in the warmer months.

Thecameltotem
Thecameltotem

If you wanna smell like a watermelon pick this.

Nasty.

noirdrakkar

It's hard to find reviews that don't fawn or bash Creed but rather somewhere between, so I'll provide one.

Millesime Imperial is an overall great fragrance with a heavenly opening yet to be beat, but it does come with a set of flaws aside from the price.

1. The topnotes are the best part of this fragrance and while the drydown is good, it just doesn't match up. The drydown can get spicy compared to the angelic pure image this fragrance has gotten.

2. Projection is overall weak and it depends on (a) warm weather and/or (b) physical activity. MI will only be a practical wear generally half of the year, depending on where you live.

3. Longevity is inconsistent. It can last you 2 to 8 hours depending on the circumstances.

Yes, I know there are some exceptions out there, but if you polled 100 people probably two-thirds will mention that there is a problem.

Would be a perfect 10 if those flaws had not existed, but they do.

Overall rating 8/10

ShaverX

I don't know about this one. While i'm wearing it i can't help but think i smell like a a giant watermelon jollyrancher inside a funeral home. I don't get the love for this. GIT though, i get. This not so much. It is weird stuff. I think the general public would agree that this is not good. Perfume lovers with experienced noses will think otherwise.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I am fortunate enough to own a decant of this from a friend, this is my sixth time wearing it, and I am so terribly sad my decant has only one use left. This smells so addictive and salty, just like the beach. It's fruity but not sweet, it's more like zesty and citric. I love the amber base, it makes the fragrance smell like ambergris to me. I always love an iris note, especially in mens fragrances. I can't make it out clearly though. But yeah, definetly adore this one. Dying for another decant! Summery, and I catch whiffs of it all day long. I know it's lame for me to say it like this but this fragrance makes me feel cool :P. Maybe I just ruined it..lol. My favorite creed ever! It's the only creed for me.

Merdogan1
Merdogan1

Kesinlikle yazlık bir koku. İçindeki o deniz tuzunu ve okyanus etkisini sonuna kadar hissediyorsunuz. Gerisi biraz meyveli ama ağırlıklı limonsu bir koku. Zannedersem içindeki tuz etkisiyle biraz metail bir his uyandırdı bende. Azıcık azzaro chrome, azıcık da chanel egoist platinium kokusunu anımsattı. Ancak onlara benzemiyor. Öyle şekerli bir koku sayılmaz. Ama keskin bir hali de yok. Bende yarım gün kadar rahatlıkla kendini hissettirdi. Üstelik ben kokuyu zar zor almaya başladığım halde çevremdeki insanların dikkatini çekti. Herkes beğendi. Kötü tarafı ise pek fazla değişim göstermiyor. Bir de Türkiye'de satan yer bulmak çok zor ve fiyatı epey yüksek. Kokuyu çok beğenmiş olmama rağmen verdiğiniz paraya o kadar da değmiyor. Sadece bir CREED parfümü kullanıyor olmanın havasını yaşamak isterseniz satın alın. Aksi halde yarı fiyatına aynı güzellikte çok parfüm bulabilirsiniz.

Ergen yaşlardan 40 yaşına kadar gayet uygun. Kahretsin ki bu parfüm de atletik ve yakışıklı arkadaşlarda çok seksi durabilecek bir yapıda iken sıradan biriyseniz sadece övgü alırsınız. :)

Paranız çoksa, CREED kullanıyorum diye hava atmak isterseniz (tabii CREED markasını bilen kaç kişiyle tanışırsınız onu bilmem), yazlık bir koku arıyorsanız ve herkesin beğenmesini istiyorsanız çekinmeden alın. Aksi halde boşa para vermeyin. Dediğim gibi yarı fiyatına başka markaların parfümleri ile de dikkat çekip beğenilmeyi başarabilirsiniz.

Not : Yorumlarımı ve özel mesajlarıma cevaplarımı sadece Türkçe olarak yapacağım. Böylece yabancı dil konusunda sıkıntı yaşayan arkadaşlara gerçekten denediğim parfümlerdeki kendi görüşlerimi paylaşmayı amaçlıyorum.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I own eleven (11) Creed fragrances and this is one of my favorites; love it more than Green Irish Tweed during the summer months. The projection is average, but it always lasts 8+ hours on my skin so I'm very pleased. Moreover, everyone close to me loves MI...it may very well be my signature scent from late-Spring through the Summer.

RogerJr17
RogerJr17

I actually ran out of this stuff a little over a month ago. I have mixed feelings about M.I. We had a rough relationship. I may echo a few sentiments from the other reviews posted, but something about this stuff STILL has me on the fence. Let's find out why.

Scent: The opening is captivating. It does not get any better than this for a Summer scent. I'm telling you right now that this opening rivals ANY other fragrance you want to put up against it for the warmer weather. It's like fresh squeezed fruit with salt sprinkled over the top. Some say it is watermelon they get. I wouldn't say watermelon, but it is undeniably fruity. This opening is what made me buy it. Not going to lie.

Longevity: This is the love/hate portion of my review. Can you say spotty?! I swear it was decent one day, awful the next, average the next day, and gone in 3 hours the day after that. M.I isn't too consistent on my skin. I have talked to others who can echo what I'm saying. If you want it to last, clothes is the way to go. Depending on your skin type, also, it may work better for you. Point blank - it sucked on mine.

Projection: If you were looking for it to get any better in this section, guess again. It's about as bad or worse as the longevity. The projection was about an hour and a half MAXIMUM on my skin. That is atrocious. Unacceptable for this type of a fragrance. You'd swear you were wearing an eau de cologne. If I'm paying over 200 bucks for a scent, it better perform. So far it's 0/2 in the performance category.

Versatility: Finally some light at the end of the dark, gloomy tunnel. This juice can be worn just about anytime you feel like it. Great summer/casual scent. I wore this stuff most of the time just relaxing at my house. The remainder of its usage came during the summer months. You could wear it in a t-shirt or suit. You could wear it to the gym. The beach. I could go on and on.

Final rating: 7/10. Millesime Imperial is pretty average. Decent summer scent, but not the best in the performance category. If you want to spend 200 dollars for this stuff, more power to you. I won't be buying it again.

Manofomega
Manofomega

A great scent. I did not like it that much when I first purchased it. After 6 months I tried it again and love it. I do not have a problem with longevity on my skin. It lasts over 8 hours and even longer on my clothes.

Alvinsii91
Alvinsii91

I would describe wearing Millesime Imperiale is just like when you ride roller coaster.

As the roller coaster climbed, you are able to see the wonderful panorama of the theme park and all of its attractions. It is so thrilling and the higher the coaster climbed the farther you could see beyond the park. However, soon we reached the peak and everything changed in an instant. Roller coaster is thrilling but it ended up too fast just like MI... I expected more WoW Factor that never even appear that the scent just goes off... For that lump of money, maybe I could atleast get something that last me longer...

I can still remember the sensations of wearing MI for the very first time: The opening blast of loud citrus,salty, fruity melon vibe that really intoxicating... MADE ME KEPT ON SNIFFING ON MY ARM !!! This will be going to be one of my favourite scent as I live in whole year round humid, hot climate country.
However, it's just NOT LASTING on my skin. It last the most 4-5 hours and only project for about 30 minutes. However, if you are really in love with it, decant and definitely need respray.

Scent : 10
Projection : 6
Longevity : 4
Sillage : 5
Versatility : 10

Overall, the scent is really well done but the performance issue has dragged MI down. I probably think I won't rebuy when my current 75ml run out.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A laden with fruit and aromatic-aquatic nuances, I think the whole lemon with citrus touch and other sweets fruits together.
It is somewhat linear, and this fresh, fruity touch brings me back to something like it was the most clear and transparent part of a champage, without that acidity.
And subsequently cut by a saline touch, not intense but balances the fragrance, a gorgeous perfume.

jf72
jf72

the first time I tried this I thought it was just a 'skin scent' with no projection. second time I have found it to be really quite well projecting for a citrus. true, only for a citrus but its still a lovely scent as well. I would probably not pay the pricetag for this scent unless I really wanted it as a signature scent because there are other marine/citruses which are just as nice and cheaper

kambelz
kambelz

One of the best you can get for the summer. Try wearing it at the beach on a hot day. It is absolutely amazing. Lemon, Watermelon and Saltwater combined in a bottle. One of the freshest fragrances you can get.

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

This is a fragrance that puts you in a better mood. If you are unhappy, depressed, angry, smell this, and you will appreciate the beauty of the scent so much that you will forget about all the bad stuff. I bet you will smile and thank God or whatever you believe for being alive and able to smell this scent.
Forget about all the fancy break down of the notes. I get a fresh sweet scent. Not too sweet, just enough sweetness. Nothing in this fragrance is bothersome. It is lovely.

muffe

A lot of hype over nothing to be honest. If your goal is to smell like watermelons okay. Else keep moving.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

I received MI for my birthday this weekend. I had a bottle that I really enjoyed in 2010, so I was glad to get a replacement . This is a classy, fresh, fruity fragrance. Yes, on me MI has poor longevity unless I over-spray. I'm hoping that longevity will improve in the spring and summer. Overall 8/10.

vetiverable
vetiverable

Finally, i managed to recall what MI scent remiands to me))! It is very very similar to "MIRACLE" of LANCOME..

Very pleasant and light scent.

rum
rum

I don't usually review any scent on here after owning it for a good amount of time. I've had MI for approx 5 months and have been using it throughout the summer months both in the UK (rubbish summer this year) and whilst abroad in the Mediterranean.

I had sampled this several times in recent years and found it awful. All I could detect was a horrible base with nothing very interesting about it at all. Following much speculation on here about the 2011 batches I was able to try one and subsequently purchased. It was a complete epiphany for me!!

This is basically GIT's dry down but with a *very* fruity top. The mandarin and lemon really stand out for me and combined with the iris they give that 'melon' effect which comes out on top like a fresh cut fruit salad. Just like GIT needs damp weather to work, MI needs heat - so don't think this is a year-round scent. I can see myself coming out of a hot shower on a cool winter evening and spraying his on myself to get a warm feeling of summer.

The sea scent is ingenious. I can actually 'smell' the salt. Back in my home country we call this the "iodine" scent of the sea. I'm not sure if the sea has iodine in it, but in a nutshell this is the fresh scent that you get when sat by the sea, inhaling the air. Some strong memories come flooding back of summer holidays in the hot and humid Mediterranean climate, visiting my grand parents.

I think aside from batch variations (which are pathetic), this is a well made, inoffensive scent, even when sprayed sparingly. Definitely a thumbs up from me now and a compliment getter.

jp1990
jp1990

My second favorite Creed. This reminds of a watery salty air breeze, it just smells classy and divine. Longevity wasn't too bad, I got about 4-6 hours but was extremely feint towards the last 2-3 hours. For me, it pretty much went to a skin scent after 2 hours. I would buy a bottle to use on occasions like a romantic meal where I do not need to radiate like a monster or for it last a long time but I just cannot justify the price tag for weak juice that will rarely get used. I may pick up a 30ml in the future if I see a good deal.

Worth a try? absolutely.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Bright and fresh open with almost a watermelon "fruit" vibe. As it starts to dry a bit you can smell a sea salt note that dominates the opening. Mix of aquatic and fruits.

Dry down: It becomes a "mature" musk IMO fast and all Ambergris. Even becomes metallic as if it had a tea note like in SMW. Let me add the Musk smells more "purfumy" then something a man would wear.

Projection: Low, never been noticed with many wearings.

Longevity: 2 to 4 hours and all base of the dry down.

Overall: I honestly believe this is a great opening with the ocean like scent mixed with melons, its refreshing in the heat, but its shortly lived as the musky mature undertones start to take over on the dry down. It reminds me of a "hairspray smell on the dry. "

Purchase: TRY some people LOVE THIS. But it seems like a musky mature scent to me IMO

abdul hammad
abdul hammad

Totally agree with my fellow fragrantican,'K1',below.

This is a scent that is nice and has been put together very well,but still it is nothing groundbreaking.And I am referring to the scent/smell only,poor longevity,projection and the hefty price tag are still to be considered.!

Go4broke
Go4broke

Firstly, you must understand that this is another Creed that causes olfactory fatigue. after an hour or so, your nose won't be able to detect it any more, but believe me, people were still smelling it on me 6 hours later.
Secondly, damn you Diddy, for stealing this scent. Unforgivable is to MI what Cool Water is to GIT. Not as deep, not as complex, not as quality. Before I discovered Creed, I had Unforgiable. I wore it and thoroughly enjoyed it for a year, and now I shall do the same with my MI. The only difference is the way MI makes me feel, ie, very special.

mvc01230
mvc01230

Millesime Imperial

MI to me is like that first love of your life. When you first start out with it, you feel the magic it has, greater than any other you've ever felt before. It is more like an obsession that you cannot escape even if you wanted to. The relationship seems so perfect in your eyes, you feel like you have found the one. You feel like you will never need anything or anyone else, you're satisfied with this love for the rest of your life... And then before you know it, it's gone, as if it was only just a dream.

I love my MI. I will always carry it in my collection.
The one and only aspect of this fragrance that I am not in love with is the longevity.

horus11c

Creed Millisime Imperial.... What could I say that has not been said before? If Aventus is the frag of Gods, MI is frag of Kings. After all it was made for a king lol. Royal, clean, sophisticated, fresh, sexy and everyone will enjoy it on you.

donnie12
donnie12

I have a 2007 bottle... i know, i know, batches. But i also got a 2012 bottle of this. what i get from the 2007 bottle is more salt with the melon in the background. it lasts a good deal on me, 5-7 hours. i've read somewhere that the age of the bottle may have an effect such as the loss of the topnotes. on the other hand, my 2012 bottle isn't as salty, and smells more of a melon/watermelon, but has a metallic background. it doesn't last that long.settles to a skin scent after 3 hours. but the good thing about it is that it smells fresher. both bottles dry down to the salty melon everyone talks about. the 2007 though smells 'heavier' while the 2012 seems to be 'lighter' salty melon. I love this smell. but the spotty longevity makes me wear this less. if creed fixes this problem, i'd say this would be ranked higher than GIT and Aventus. 6 sprays for me from the 2007 bottle and i get whiffs of it all day. put this on and you will smell imperial. still i rank it behind GIT and Aventus due to poor consistency on longevity.

Dsanz
Dsanz

Amazing Juice. Although the freshness of the bottle can truly determine what you get in the top notes, I have yet to dislike any of the several (and I mean SEVERALLL) bottles of this magic stuff that I've purchased over the years. This is, and will likely remain tied with Creed Pure White Cologne as my favorite summer fragrance. Now, if only Creed could make this last longer than 30 mins I would be very thankful. Not asking for much right? ;)

On the upside, mix two parts Millesime Imperiale to one part Original Santal and we have a winner. Thank me later.

Castor
Castor

OK, if you spend USD 100 + for a 100ml fragrance / scent / cologne chances are you wll be asking what everybody think they should get: amazing sillage and longevity. Of course, you get this. A spray will last all day long, you will get whiffs of it as soon as you apply it, during your trip to your job, during it, during lunch, during the afternoon, during your way back home, during dinner and before you go to bed, an occasion I am in dare need to take a shower because I feel it is too much, more even so if this mixes with body odor - I have been cursed for I am heavy sweater and there is no way I cannot skip two showers a day at the expense of being frowned upon my wife and daughters.

What about the blend? It feels like an acquatic, the sea salt and the sea notes hijacks the rest of the top notes, while the citric notes (bergamot, lemons and mandarine) push their way around. I cannot recall the base notes: the before mentioned composition goes on and on and on.

The first time I tried a composition like this was when I asked for a spritz of Unforgivable while in a perfume shop. I did not try Ed Harris. What I do remember was that in this case less was better. The first one did not feel as if the blend was pushing boundaries. One way or another, there is no doubt that albeit points in common, they all feel very original.

Please, be aware that this is a very personal account of what I perceive. It might not be along the ones I prefer, but rest assure I know that some perfumistas rave about this particular Creed. So, be free to assume this is worth the hefty price if you have the resources and your enjoyment makes it worthwile.

Edit: Mine is a tester which was given to me 3/4 full. Maybe evaporation turned it into a perfume, judging for the moderate longevity and sillage reported by other reviewers which are not in line with my account.

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

A beautiful soft sexy clean, citrus spice smell. I end up using a little more of this one, since the notes after the salty citrus burst are very subtle. The sea salt and citrus makes it a sexy rub your body all over me and taste the salt in my skin scent. After you get past the initial smell orgasm a kind of bleecker street/issey miyake green, watermelon, berry cucumber cool but much subtler settles down on the skin. After 3-4 hours the scent is completely gone.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I don't know if I like this anymore. The watermelon is quite synthetic. Its so soft, it smells like those floral scented tissues old ladies carry around covered in table salt. In a nutshell, it has a cheap aquatic smell with a side of senior citizen. And do I smell trolli gummy worms?

omesh17
omesh17

Smells just like the sean john cologne. Not worth the price as this scent doesn't last as long. Just get the sean john if you like the scent.

gepardo
gepardo

Frutal, fresca muy natural hay que decir es una fragancia de mucha elegancia y tambien es muy suave para los que no sabes, no es in your face, mas bien se sugiere elegantemente, es muy muy agradable, me atrevo a decir que tiene peros no obstante no creo que el aroma le pueda desagradar a alguien, la longevidad es pobre de 3 a 4 horas, si tenes la piel mas grasa tenes que aprovechar esta fragancia te va a durar y es uno de esos perfumes que queres o rogas que te duren mas tiempo, tambien de la misma manera a mi no me interesa aun si dura 1 hora si podes tener este perfume no lo dudes, te va a hacer sentir un Rey elegante y aun en relacion con la naturaleza

ed
ed

This fragrance is pleasant - fruity, salty and fresh. But seriously, anything so expensive should have a definite 'wow factor' from the smell alone, and this just doesn't.

If it wasn't so expensive (potential psychological effect), would people really think it was that great? It's safe, and it smells quite natural, but the longevity isn't great.

zararbutt
zararbutt

One of THE BEST fragrance in my wardrobe. It brings a royalty in me whenever i wear it. I truly feel like majestic. Those sea salt notes are incredible along-with a very dense and cozy feeling. Longevity is great 8 + on me. This is one of the pearl of my collection and i use it on special occasions.

zaetown
zaetown

Truly liking this beautiful scent, a very sophisticated masculine ,sea breezy,natural watermelon like, semi sweet scent. Smells like sean john...yes, but done way better in a more natural elegant vibe. Last about 6/7 hrs on me which is pretty good for a citrus,just couldn't bring myself to buy a bottle b/c the wifey only thinks its okay but nutn special :(

Sunflower77
Sunflower77

This is a fragrance that I don't like in the first ten minutes but love after that. The notes change significantly. The first ten minutes it is harsh and reminds me of varnish. When the middle and base notes prevail, it becomes sweeter, to the point I think it can be described as unisex. Creed always amazes me with its depth, esp their male fragrances. Their notes are never linear and evolve constantly.

Filetoui
Filetoui

The ingredients are everything I like in a scent but this one does not work for me. It's way too big and sweet. The sillage and projection are huge which gave me a headache all day. The ingredients are quality. If you like sweet then test it for a day or two.

Oh my word!!! This is a splendid fresh fruity/musk scent...one of my favourite combo's.
Every time I think there's good alternatives to Creed fragrances out there I realise that they pale in comparison.
I tried MI a while ago and loved it. Then during the summer I managed to get hold of Love & Luck by Ed Hardy which from memory I thought was a very good cheap version.
I love the Ed Hardy fragrance but when I've tried MI recently I instantly smelled the difference. There's certain similarities sure but MI is another triumph from Creed in my opinion and I will definitely add to my collection at some point.

Amouage100
Amouage100

For me the best creed ,with very pleasant drydown.

polotimbs
polotimbs

Tried a sample from Bloomingdales...very nice scent. 8.75 out of 10. Mature, afternoon/evening, 30+.

jude1321
jude1321

An absolutely amazing scent that was completely ripped off by Sean John, who is a plagiarist as far as I am concerned. How he was not sued is beyond my imagination. what a phony he is. MI is much deeper and longer lasting than Unforgivable, by Sean John. However, they are quite similar. Both smell amazing but MI has better lasting power. Somewhat of a linear scent that is sexy, but not all that interesting to my nose at least. Creed MI is a very very safe blind buy. LIke GIT, there is really no way somebody could not like it.

frog23
frog23

Doesn't blow me away. Decent summer sent. Smells a little girly for me. I wouldn't buy it but i'm not opposed to it. Classic Creed, doesn't smell cheap but there are others worth my money.

meuytato
meuytato

i really like it
good on me
citrus but not too sweet

ateghipc
ateghipc

Nauseating saltiness in the top and watermelon candy flavoring in the mid is all I get from this one. Less siting gleefully on a beach, and more seasick vomiting off the brim of a rocking ship to me. I get the SMW comparisons to some extent, but in my opinion this pales in comparison. Longevity/projection identical to all other Creeds (with the exception of aventus). Nothing special, sample first.

sameh
sameh

I just finished Imperial Millesime 2day , actually this is my first encounter with the famous royal creed perfumes & i have 2 say that it was a pleasure knowing this brand , I know that it has a lot of notes but all I can detect is the sea salt & fruity notes on my skin which is awesome 4 the summer time , the only down side is the PRICE , DAM U CREED !!!!!!!

Longevity is a round 6 to 7 hours.

Projection / Silage a round the same.

P.S. but 2 be honest these elements sometimes it dose not stay that long , I don't know why.

CodyHowl
CodyHowl

Salty ocean wind, fresh melons and tangy bergamot.

There's nothing I can say about this cologne that everyone hasn't already. But believe the hype. I was skeptical about this fragrance, due to its constant praise and high reputation. But now I get it.

The opening burst is a breeze of sweet, salty ocean air in the best way possible, accompanied by subtle, natural smelling watermelon and cantaloupe. The lemon and bergamot operate much further behind the scenes. After the cologne begins to settle on the skin, you're left with a very salty, somewhat grassy and smooth scent that has great longevity, but mediocre projection.

Definitely a compliment getter. This is the best summertime cologne I've smelled in a long time, with absolutely no artificial-smelling notes. The salt water aroma is uncanny.

aphexacid
aphexacid

Probably the best performing Creed overall i've owned. Its consistent bottle after bottle. I've been using this since about 2001.

Excellnt juicy melon and saltyness.

I have always gotten a good 10-12 hours of longevity with projection at a modest arms length basically the entire duration. It will not fill a room, so if thats what you're looking for, look elsewhere.

If you're looking for a quality fresh scent, this is it.

Redbeard
Redbeard

I know a lot of people on BN don't like aquatics, but this one is noteworthy. Right from the start, it has the typical melony aura, but it's much more well-done than any of the competition. It's a mellow, rich, slightly floral rendition of the pedestrian "cucumber-melon" vibe, with a perfumey-ness that for some reason doesn't smell heavy or heady to me, but just really expensive. I will also agree with its unisex label; one of few "unisex" scents that really could be practical for a man or a woman. Coming into the mid notes, the melon gets just the slightest bit more synthetic, like a bad batch of Halston Unbound, but a simultaneous appearance by a bit of spearmint helps to negate it. I hadn't actually thought about the mint in MI before, but it's here, and it doesn't bother me! This mint gives it a cool grassiness, a bit like the part that I like in Tommy Bahama Very Cool, and all the while it retains those very clean and crisp yet relaxed aquatic notes, which are so much more classy and "real" than in other aquatics. The base is admittedly weak, but I can usually still detect it if I've sprayed or dabbed my T-shirt. Try it...you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Art2112
Art2112

The main accords at the top of the page are completely accurate ! Citrus, Marine, Salty...melon? fruity? I don't notice that...the citrus notes are hard to pinpoint. Overall this is just incredible juice...I can't comment on the sillage and longevity yet because I'm experiencing this for the first time. I can't say enough about how good it smells ! It's the perfect mix of aquatic and high end cologne...Pick up a sample and try it out first before spending 200 bucks on a big bottle in case you're unsure if its for you.

Scent Rating : 9/10

hogan00
hogan00

i can see either a man or a woman wearing mill imperial.

smells kind of like salty watermelon. longevity and projection are both pretty weak, unfortunately.

but, hey. smells good.

krysp1n
krysp1n

For me, it smells like Ed Hardy's Love & Luck mixed with Creed's Silver Mountain Water.

lalelu
lalelu

This smells way better then sean johns ufg. Compared, this one smells like " fresh and fruity watermelon " and sean john more like a " rotten watermelon " .. so there is a difference ;-)

AndrzejK
AndrzejK

Nothing special - smells exactly like Sean John Unforgivable so if you like it go for a cheaper alternative, smelling almost the same on the skin. Poor longevity. Frankly, nice but I would not buy it.

marioslg3

Although i like it a lot as a fragrance, my wife can't stand it and as a result, i can't wear it.
I have a bottle 4.2 oz 90% full and want to swap with Silver mountain water, Royal Oud or Erolfa. If someone is interested, please send me a message.

iancasanova
iancasanova

god it has the best scent for me so far, but rumors has it! snap! i have proven myself that it doesn't last nor project" if it just does it would be my holy grail but it doesn't, therefore un jardin sur le nil & git were still my holy grail..

muffe

Nothing amazing wouldn't buy again, but don't dislike it.

sammm12345
sammm12345

Fruity, salty. good scent. But longevity on me is a mere 3-4 hours max.

drewqxc
drewqxc

Absolutely adore this fragrance. It's the salt + melon that keeps me uplifted every single time I take a whiff. I always get this image in my head of myself sitting on the beach with a palace behind me, and the ocean breeze carrying the scent of salt to my nose, while I'm grubbing on a melon.

The only problem with this fragrance is the poor longevity! I only get 2-3.5 hours tops

Overall, it's a must buy!

garethjamesluke
garethjamesluke

Smells very authentic - i get a salty watermelon from the top notes. Id tell you what I got at the mid and bottom notes too, had this fragrance lasted more than 1 hour on my skin. Refreshing, natural smell but not worth the price tag for the performance it delivers.

JGM0827
JGM0827

I love this fragrance, the scent is so comforting. Maybe because I'm a stylist but it smells just like bumble and bumbles "Straight" conditioner. I'm happy I found this because I've been trying to find that scent in a fragrance.

abj180
abj180

This one Smells just like Sean John Unforgivable. My Girl loves it. Sean John get's me 8 hours strong while Creed wimps out to a skin scent in under 2 hours on me. So I passed on the Full bottle of Creed MI. Major fail at that price point. I'm just glad I can still sport the great scent for Cheap though!!!!

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

B-E-A-Utiful !!!!!
superb...ove every moment of it...
seems similar to L&L, but more natural and longer lasting...
the salty notes are the highlight...
if cost is immaterial....then go for it....or L&L is a worthy sub

jhitt793
jhitt793

Lemons dredged in sea salt and left out in the sun. Marine notes waft in as if in a breeze. Sweet musk and wood developing in time. Undeniably the most intriguing and beautiful scent I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Most underrated Creed scent. (4)

Detroitcolognereview

I dropped something off at my cousins house while he was not home and when he returned he SERIAL DIALED me on the phone. I called him back and asked what the hell he wanted. He said " WTF kind of cologne were you wearing? Did you sit on my couch? I smell it everywhere". i was so shocked because i typically think of this cologne as non intrusive and mild.

My cousin of course didnt understand why i wouldnt let him "borrow" the bottle so he got all pissed and "headed to Macy's" to buy his own... Not wanting to be a snob ( too late though) i sent him a text with the name of the juice and let him arrive to his own conclusion about whether or not he should shell out the cash. He still does not own it. LOL

ian.gamil
ian.gamil

This smells ecactly like the Philippines. The salty ocean breeze blended with perfectly sweet tropical fruit. So beautiful

rprovenz

Again I've never been told I smell safe, generic or synthetic....

rprovenz

Spray this on and walk tall with your head held high. Amazing scent..unforgivable couldnt hold Creeds jock strap.

sotiriosc

anyways this fragrance is amazing. I like it better then aventus right now. But this review is to inform everyone that the deodorant stick of MI is a jewel. I don't even need to spray myself if I wear its that strong and it last the day. Truly impressed at the power, projection, longevity and quality of creeds deodorants. I was soo weary to buy it because I couldn't find a single review on any of their deodorants. But I AM SHOCKED.

baruchdr
baruchdr

One word... WANNIE

Adamizer702
Adamizer702

A striking woman flashes you a radiant smile and suggestive gaze through slightly squinted eyes. With honeyed words, she promises you an endless tomorrow free of worry and filled with anticipation...and then her vision dissipates as you're awakened by the garbage truck through the window of your studio apartment. You realize that you're late for work and you forgot to buy toilet paper as reality coalesces in front of your eyes in a flash - such is the opening of MI.

It's a high that can't be sustained, a perfect bright watermelon euphoria accompanied by a mocking drydown crash of flat and stale ambergris - the vicious reapplication circle begins. How much does this cost again?

Smells best from a sample vial, just keep one around to pop open when you see fit to get your fix. Forget about buying a full bottle of MI, and thank yourself for moving on and letting go of that dream. She never loved you anyway, and remember how messy she always left the bathroom and how she hogged the TV remote? You're better off this way.

ikhwanqistan
ikhwanqistan

for me its remind me to the sean john unforgivable..its nice and safe fragrance...

horus11c

Love the fresh smell, Great for the summer. Not a projection monster becomes a skin scent after a couple of hours but the melon smell is to die for. Absolutely recommended scent for summer and aquatic scent lovers. Up there with Avnetus, Silver Mountain Water from the Creed house.

keedon
keedon

IM Vs GIT: I compared this paper vs paper, left wrist vs right wrist with Green Irish Tweed at the store, and somehow they do smell ALIKE. GIT however dominants in strength, projection and longevity. GIT also comes off cooler, near the aquatic side while Imperial is warmer. Anyone have this thought?

EloquentOgre
EloquentOgre

I am not really a fan of aquatic/marine fragrances, but I must admit this one surprised the hell out of me. I have been looking for a perfect citrusy fragrance to bolster my shortage of them, and holy hell did this one fit into that gap! It is first and foremost a citrus, but not like a lemon, orange or grapefruit single citrus fruit scent, it's a wonderful blend of lemon, orange, pink grapefruit all together, heavier on the richer, sweet orange juice aspect of the citrus spectrum than the sour/lemony side, with Creed's iris note mixing in to almost give the illusion of a rich watermelon mixed in with them. Then complimenting that aspect, there's a bit of a salty musk beneath it, the marine aspect I guess, but not a dirty "get your arse to tub musk", it feels very fresh, sort of like that nice smell a person's skin gets just as the sun starts to heat it up on a beautiful warm day, so that it's practically screaming "get close to me." The two aspects, the fruit/citrus and musk/sea/salt blend together and it's just awesome.

Longevity is good to excellent, for a citrus centered fragrance. I get a good 4-5 hours or so before it's completely a skin scent on me, which really came as a pleasant surprise, because this fragrance is not reputed to be that steadfast in its grip on the skin. On my shirts, it lasts for days. Even a couple days later I can still smell it the last shirt I wore it on. Perhaps that's a function of the ambergris? I am uncertain, but whatever the reason, I'm delighted.

kazewayz
kazewayz

The initial scent of this: I get a citrusy, sicilian lemons vibe to it with something earthy about it like a rich soil. It's a nice summer scent or even spring. Reminds of the sea or the color blue mixed with green. Smells rich, yes it does. Didn't stay on long on my skin, and for that matter I'm not too crazy about it. It is pricy, so the whole re-applying to make it come alive again is debatable. Try it. All Creed fragrances should be smelled.

chirobi
chirobi

Today is the warmest day we've had all year, and also the first day this year I've worn MI. What more can I say? I simply love it. I can understand that people are expecting more for the price. That's because this perfume is awesome, rather than AWESOME!!!. What I mean is that it just doesn't hit you over the head with its awesomeness, because it is elegant and refined. The scent itself is not subtle though. If it had a personality, I would characterize it as tastefully assertive, perhaps leaning slightly more towards the masculine end of the spectrum. It is definitely a sunny, warm weather perfume. The marine, citrus and musk are very noticable on me. Not something I'd wear to a loud event like a club or a concert, as its projection is not assertive. Poor longevity on my skin which easily I remedy with a few spritzes on my clothes.

Incherpipstrew
Incherpipstrew

Similar to citrus bigarrade, scent is gone in an hour.

reiabaygar

I'm so glad that finally I owned this precious water.
It smells terrific and staying power is magnificent. Best to wear during hot summer days. An affair to remember.

reiabaygar

I'm so glad that finally I owned this precious water.

phoebemoonpie

I'm not a man and I wear it - it does not smell masculine at all to me.

I'm happy I bought it, though it was expensive and I probably don't deeply love … and the longevity, for me, is not terrible.

Very fresh, with a lot of light things going on. It's best for a clear summery day out in the open sunshine.

mtheory8
mtheory8

Very fresh, natural smelling. Excellent summer and spring fragrance.

Regarding L&L. Yes, they do have a similar vibe. MI is more natural and a little cooler than L&L. L&L come off very synthetic like many have mentioned and almost sugary. I definitely don't think L&L is on the same level as MI, and that MI smells much better.

Haven't tried Unforgivable, however.

muffe

Not worth the hype. Watermelons. Watermelons everywhere.

mmka786
mmka786

This perfume is just sensational, when i wear this i get excellent longevity 10+ hours, great projection, before i hit the showers after work the wife can still smell it on me, there are people out there that have longevity n projection issues but remember its not all the perfumes fault, it also depends on your skin type, some perfume goes well with your skin and some don't, people are to quick to hate!

Aegis
Aegis

This is a wonderful scent without a doubt.

It is the archetype of many citrus-fresh perfumes of todays perfumery.

It starts citrus-fruity, while somethiing like a fresh and juicy watermelon dominates the composition from the beginning to end, the heart is a wonderful marine-citrus very hard to describe, the rew materials are just at peak level like any Creed Offering.

The ambergris on the base supports this fine piece of art, poweful, delicate and royal.

That MI is close to the skin?, true from the first 30 minutes it goes close.

MI doesnt deserve to be called a weakling or a non-existent sillage getter.

For those expecting Amen or 1 Million sillage it will be a dissapointment, but for true perfume lovers, those that dont use a perfume to compensate any weakness of caracter is just fabulous.

To be smelled or smell while being hugged by your loved one with this marvel on is just an experience beyond imagination.

Just awesome, dont need a grade, masterpiece!

Possum-Pie
Possum-Pie

MI was a disappointment. First let me say that I dispise watermelon or artificial watermelon scent, and the combination of iris and citrus in MI smells just like watermelon. For all the love this gets, it is very generic smelling. The longevity is fair, the projection is horrible, and sillage is non-existant after the first 30 minutes. Save your money and buy S.J. Unforgivable...not exact copy, but an inexpensive alternative.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Paper strip impression: Claimed to be unisex but it smells too flowery and fruity for me. I am not impressed with it. And, yes, I can smell the likeness to Unforgivable.

So, no, no sample test wearing on skin.

jestech
jestech

This is an absolutely phenomenal SMELLING cologne, probably my absolute favorite for spring/summer. However, the longevity leaves a lot to be desired.
If this had great sillage and longevity, I probably wouldn't ever need to wear anything else in warm weather......yes it's that good!

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

I use 8 spray on my skin, two hours later it smell very quiet…..silence. ..isolation. 8 spray from this cologne can not beat one spray from Womanity or Poison . I feel I want to get my money back.
The base note this perfume remind me of Muzarkash Rasasi perfume concentrated oil from Dubai

mysticgoose
mysticgoose

I love this. It is very expensive. My favorite Creed. It is a assertive but very easy to wear. At least in middle America no one will have heard of it. People like it when I wear it. It lasts a long time. I don't understand the description of the notes but I do think this scent is different than most of the others I wear. It is singular. Several friends have gotten a bottle after smelling it on me which is scary because of its price. They have loved it. It reminds me of Aromantics Elixer without smelling at all like it. Creed does provide samples with a purchase so give it a try.
Would love to smell it on a man but my husband is a Bay Rum guy.

timetraveller
timetraveller

I don't understand the hype with MI. For me, there's nothing special in it. It reminds me many other (cheaper) scents.

Doesn't evoke me nothing special, nor makes me feel anything. It's just another scent more. I wish I hadn't paid so much for a decant of 4ml.

Not for me at all.

aceinyerface
aceinyerface

Smells nice. Very safe. Very copied. Very boring. When I can buy a discounted $15 decent copy at walmart, it is time to find something new. Would never consider buying.

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

Today I visited a frag boutique that sells only niche perfume. I took a sniff of MI, for the very first time, and I instantly thought of Sean John Unforgivable, which I owned and used up(a 75ml bottle) four years ago. Though I haven't used SJU for years, the similarity is EVIDENT.

A 4oz bottle of MI is priced at a staggering $420 in my neck of the woods. So, sorry MI, you're removed from my wishlist.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Launched in 1994 to celebrate Creed’s 140th anniversary as supplier to the Imperial Courts of Europe. Exotic iris and musk notes are enlivened with a refreshing marine note of Sea salt.

Top notes: Green Mandarin, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart notes: Iris, Sea Scent
Back notes: Amber, Musk

Very sophisticated unique Creed choice for men of all age groups. This scent is easily remembered. Silage is heavy & longevity is long lasting. My boyfriend likes it and so do I. Definitely yes for me!

sotiriosc

The Gold standard of quality fragrances. A must have with its beautiful dry down. Few fragrances compare and very natural smelling with maybe no synthetics used to produce this fragrange. Try it out!!! will up date on a side by side to sean john.

dmoman

If you live in a climate that is hot and humid like me then this is perfected for you...with them elements you will get the mist out if this pleasant, well done frag. If you live in a cold climate, good luck tryin to get this none working on you. Very nice...performance will not be an issue if you can stay in the heat...perfect walking outside/outside bar frag.

zola0203
zola0203

@Papelet; Straight up right (except for the King Arthur/Caesar vibe lol)

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

I definitely see this being my go to scent for summer this year. The batch that I have has a very fruity vibe, which I love (Batch #A3311Z02). The first 30 minutes I get the watermelon note that everybody has been raving about. I don't really detect the salt note, but that may be due to my amatuer nose. Once the watermelon note starts to dissipate, the fruity notes take over. The fruity notes make this fragrance absolutely gorgeous (my opinion). This fruity note last for about 2 hrs. Once the fruity notes disappear, I get a musky ambergris vibe for the remaining life of this fragrance.

Longevity:
I know everybody has been talking about how bad the longevity is but I'm getting 5 hrs. To keep the fruity top notes with your body longer, I would suggest spraying your chest and under shirt.

Sillage:
This is a light fragrance It's not heavy at all. You will get noticed at about a arms length away. I must note that I did test this fragrance in the middle of January, on a 37 degree day. With that being said, I could see this fragrance becoming a little louder during the Summer months.

Comparisons:
As we all know Millesime Imperial has birthed cheaper alternatives such as Unforgivable and Love and Luck. With Unforgivable, I do see the resemblence to MI. However, MI is way more fresher and complex. For example, MI is equivalent to having a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice, while Unforgivable is equivalent to Tang Orange Drink. You know they have orange in common, but the freshly squeezed orange juice taste fresher and better than Tang (Note: Neither Fragrance Smells like OJ). With Love and Luck, I can honestly say there is no comparison. I also don't see the comparison with Bond No 9's Wall Street. Wall Street is more Green and wet whereas Millesime Imperial is more fruity and sweet.

Overall, I really like Millesime Imperial. I can't wait to wear this fragrance on a hot summer day.

papelet
papelet

Who said you have to smell like an old men in order to smell classy, elegant, sexy and successful? Don't get me wrong though, this is a very versatile scent and anyone could pull it off!
I love the fruits in it, the salt even the Iris!
Many compliments so far, 3 of them with names: "nice Creed", "Imperial", "Creeds are easy to spot".
BTW I paid retail price and will do it again.

I could see King Arthur or Julius Caesar wearing something similar to this back in the days lol

chweintr
chweintr

Okay -this is the powder-hater here, so take my comments with a grain of salt...
flowery opening.. extreme berry notes - - tart --

reminds me of the scent from an 80s toy my sister had called something like: "Strawberry Shortcake Perfume Kit" - it had a few dolls, each with a matching fragrance - This fragrance reminds me of one of those - (probably the blueberry muffin one) ...ultimately, this is a pretty scent

--same warm creamy vanilla-type tone at the bottom that runs through a lot of Creed scents -- clean... altogether nice and soapy. salty vibe-- salt is one of my my favorite notes-- so I like that here. Nice fruitiness - but ultimately too delicate a fragrance for my taste.

As far as I am concerned, this one is hardly unisex. The velvety bottom of this fragrance is beautiful but it is ultimately feminine to my nose;I love the smell but would not wear it.

maybe a guy could pull this off...if he's got a white suit and a yacht...

dooli

CREED Millesime Imperial for sale! 4.2(125 ml) half full with box and card bought from Neiman Marcus. Price: $100 shipped.

Screech-powers
Screech-powers

It's nice yes, however for some reason it gives me a headache. It doesn't last long on me either. Was nice but sold it as its to light. For this amount of wedge I would like it to stay a little longer on my skin. But if you have cash to splash for the summer worth a punt. 100% a sunny summers day fragrance. (My faves are GIT and aventus)

storm61

The greatest fragrance that human kind ever created.

fenxx
fenxx

I somewhat enjoyed the first 20 minutes but it got too salty and musky for me really quickly... i really wanted to like it but i hear some batches have less melon notes than others and its pesonally not worth it for me ... i plan to try it out at a different store to see if it smells different

tbook15
tbook15

This is honestly the best thing I have ever smelled in my entire life. The longevity is pretty weak but even so I think this stuff is worth the price.

IronMike
IronMike

ALWAYS a safe bet! And prepare to get compliments galore! The scent trail is amazing.

aucffan1
aucffan1

Absoluetly one of the best Colognes ever made.. I don't know if I have a different batch than some of these reviewers but I get longevity.. I can pick up a shirt that wore 4 days earlier and still smell Imperial Millesime on it..

I give it a 10 out of 10 stars on quality, likeability, ease of wear, compliments.. and girls wanting to hug me..

This and Declaration by Cartier are the 2 most liked by the Ladies in my neck of the woods..

bandarsaadseed
bandarsaadseed

This is a beautiful fragrance smell, but in the past was fragrant and firm up my friends Imidhouna terms Stability and Alfohan in past but now vitiated stability and Alfohan Mnadmin he became mimics this Alguetr and Aastahl this dear price of money

lwil6605
lwil6605

I sometimes put this on when i go to bed it helps me sleep a little better.
An amazing summer scent, I would wear this anywhere I would Aqua Di Gio.

vergil_s
vergil_s

از بهترین و محبوب تریت کارای من تو خانواده کریده.
اولش با یه بوی ابی که یکم شوره داره بعد یکم نت میوه ها.
خیلی بو ی شادابی داره.
بعد هم با بوی زنبق حالت پودری و با عنبر حالتی شیرین و گرم میگیره.
خیلی خوش بو با پرستیژه.
به دستور ملک عبد الله هم ساخته شده.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

One of my favorites..i admit it doesn't project well but on my skin it last a long time.. i can catch whiffs of it during my wearing..smells heavenly ..

*UPDATE*
this guy walked beside me wearing Sean John unforgivable and it smelled VERYYYYYY similar to Creed Millesime Imperial..i was pissed! literally almost identical smells..im not sure if i will repurchase MI again..

phoebemoonpie

I'm a middle aged lady fragrance addict and I quite like it. Enough to have purchased a full bottle to wear myself, in summer.

I do agree that the silage is poor, but I can smell it on myself for long enough to feel happy, and that's all that really matters … since I live on a farm with a bunch of animals and a husband with very compromised olfactory abilities.

A review I read on LuckyScent described this as a "positive" fragrance, and I think that is how it really works for me.

Citrus and marine. Nothing dark and potentially disturbing here at all. Clear skies, vast blue horizon, looking forward to the new day and a good future. Fresh and subtly stimulating, with still a way of being soft.

I like it, I tell you!

kevdg18
kevdg18

I kind of agree with the reviewer below me. I started to purchase this one, but a few youtubers explained in their videos that this fragrance does not project well. One youtuber said while he was at the mall, this one cologne sales woman asked him was he wearing Sean John Unforgivable. lmao

Plucus21
Plucus21

Sparkling citrus, melon, sea salt, and marine notes on a bed on ambergris. This is a MASTERPIECE. When this dries down to the ambergris base it is one of the most beautiful scents I have ever smelled. If Creed could only find a way to increase the longevity and consistency of this I would go so far as to say it belongs in the top 3 men's colognes ever made. YES IT'S THAT GOOD! Guaranteed lady killer.....forget that, this commits lady genocide!

camposg
camposg

I get more longevity with paco rabanne-ultraviolet and projection, even after washing my hands then with this. Not impressed. Smells good but i would rather go with unforgivable than love and luck

lucasdmn
lucasdmn

I have 20, and when a bought this fragrance I thought: this one I will use for the rest of my life. Amazing fragrance.

noirdrakkar

This is heaven in a bottle.

wchickillo
wchickillo

i actually personally love this fragrance. I think that its one of Creed's more underrated fragrances. Its definitely a very fresh, fruity smell. I think that they did a wonderful job with these top notes. Its not too sweet or fruity like some fragrances with these same notes. Its certainly not overpowering, however you can still smell and musty, leathery smell under the fruit. They compliment each other very nice and leave for a still very fresh and refreshing, but sophisticated smell. Again i love this fragrance. The only downside for me would be the longevity. It last on my skin usually no more than 4-5 hours.

jeffwithfrags

The Creed staple bankroller perfume. Ignore my score I'm giving of 2/5, it is purely subjective as I am unfortunately intolerant of anything resembling melon.

The melon (or modified watermelon) is rendered amidst an airy and powdery mist of sea note/iris floral and light citruses (semi-sweet lemon/mandarin), creating an effect that is both beautiful and radiant for nearly everyone, except me. See, I am sadly repelled by watermelon/melon notes for some reason or other, generate a nauseous gag reflex. Not sure why, but it was sad. Other reviewers have also stated that the 'melon' effect is in fact created by the lemon/bergamot combination.

The fragrance later adopts a sweet 'sparkling fruit' phase, literally. The citruses take on the famous 'fruit bowl/island punch' vibe that really sets this scent amongst the greats- classy and vibrant. Hard to actually describe, but I'd say sweet blackcurrant/lemon/orange/grapes and berries are all in there!

The top notes here are fleeting, but still present and the base is a very transparent/high quality ambergris.

Mercurial release by Creed, not hard to see why it sits atop hype mountain, but I'm simply allergic to melon it seems.

2/5 for me. 4/5 for the quality blend.

yella_light
yella_light

Great fragrance and true masterpiece.
A classic scent, but smells like something that just came out on the market, even though it's been around for more than a decade.
The melon scent from the start lingers on for hours.
If the Longevity was better and price tag dropped, then I would wear it often.
I recommend wearing it only for a night out or special occasions, but can be worn for all seasons. It does smell somewhat similar to Unforgivable and Love & Luck.
Very subtle and elegant. A fragrance that's not overpowering nor offensive.
A timeless scent that everyone will always remember...
(3-4 sprays max)

Age group: 18+
Projection: 3.75 stars
Longevity: 3.75 stars
Versatility: 5 stars
Smell: 5 stars
Overall: 4.75 stars

iamfrdz
iamfrdz

Creed Millesime Imperial starts with the beautiful melon note that lingers a while (not that long) and slowly dries down to Creed's trademark ambergris. Whenever I wear this, I feel like I'm sitting on a windy beach covered with sliced watermelons everywhere . Sounds kinda strange but yeah that's how I imagined it.
My experience - While in a cab (20 minutes after spraying), I let my 17-yr old sister smell MI and the first thing she said to me was "OMG! It's you. That smells funny" I didn't know whether that's a good or a bad thing though. Well about an hour plus later, my gf smelled it on me and she complimented on how great it smells! Although MI does stick to the skin after just about 5 hours or so and it does not really project like a beast, it does smell wonderful and it works well in hot humid weather. I will normally do 2 sprays to the neck, 1 to the chest and 1 on the shirt I'm wearing (to have the top melon note lingers longer). Another compliment getter for sure. Great for office as well.

Sillage - B
Longevity - B-
Worth the $ - C-
Overall smell - A

nmonika2000
nmonika2000

very sexy scent, I wish it held on to my skin longer!

Florestan
Florestan

Here's an amazing fragrance...on the paper, that turns mediocre and pointless on the skin within 10 minutes...
200 bucks for this? No thanks, I won't pay for your umpthenth Bentley or Maserati mr. Olivier Creed.
You can well shag tons of young models, living on holidays for half your life, even without my hardly earned money.
Cheers.

P.s. ah, and one more thing; would I buy this bottle if it'd cost 50 bucks instead of that madness? No, I wouldn't, 50 bucks for this would be too much anyway.

oilizer
oilizer

Millesime Imperial (MI) is one of my favorite scents. When I first smelled this, I thought it was a bit too feminine. I resmelled it almost a month later (after I developed my nose more) and it was just lovely. I picked up a faint watermelony scent within the very sharp salty note in the opening with smooth musk dry down. The dry down is what sold me. As much as I love Green Irish Tweed (GIT) and Aventus, I don't care much for the stale sweet drydown (pardon my language for describing two legends). Musk here is fantastic and smooth! The dry down of MI stay close to skin, which is better for me as I don't want my scent to overwhelm the others around me (being in health care means less means better). I get about 5 hours of good opening with 2-4 hours of additonal musky dry down with two sprays (forearm). Considering scent fatigue, that's not bad for a citrus scent (though Chanel's Edition Blanche lasts >12 hours). I don't see similarity between this and Unforgiveable. I think Love and Luck resembles it better (at least the opening).

Overall, it's a well crafted beautiful scent. Is it a unique scent? Maybe not. Is it worth retail price? Probably not. But with good price from online, it's well worth the money (I recommend fragrancenet as they have wonderful customer service with frequent coupons). This is my signature scent as it's not offensive, too loud or cloying.

Edit:
Imagine going to a beach in Pacific Northwest during summer and staying there from noon (mild humidity, temp in mid-80's) and to an hour before the sunset around 8 PM (temp in mid-60's). This scent develops throughout the day and compliments each passing hour of the day accordingly.

Scent: Salty citrus to subtle warm musk
Longevity: 6-8 hours
Projection: Personal (3-4 feet)
Ambience: Cool radiance to warm comfort/ reflection
Seasons: Spring and summer
Age: 24+, young professional and up
Occasion: Casual and formal (work friendly)

desdemona7
desdemona7

This is one of the most beautiful frags on the market. It is fresh and classy and my son and husband love it also; truly unisex. Gorgeous and well worth the money. Could last longer though. Smells very expensive and aristocratic. Love it!

williamvargas
williamvargas

after trying this, i enjoy the opening ,but i just do not get the longevity i would hope spending this type of coin on would give you, dissapointed on longevity but not on the scent ...if i could keep the opening another hour or two it would be well worth the money, but i still might pick some up...i get all of the accords everyone has mentioned. off all the creeds i have..i have 4 right now. i prefer aventus...there are some great scents for the buck but not necessarily better... that is what makes fragrance so much fun...everyone has their own merit system on value on worth to them. imperial is a good fragrance, no doubt and i do like it. sort of gives me a cologne woody..if you want to try an interesting creed try a tester of acier aluminum...that surprised me. imperial is well worth sniffing , you may decide it is worth it, i am on the fence...i know there is a lot mentioned about batches..so possibly if i tried a different batch..all of my reservations would dissapear...but a very curious scent for me to research...hmmmmm....

marioslg3

I've heard so many comments about this perfume saying that was the best of Creed or among the first 3, that it was created for a king, about the watermelon note etc etc and I finally bought it last week. I used the perfume some days and I believe I got it 100%. The perfume starts with a watermelon note and a hint of salt. This part stays for 20 minutes maybe. After that, the whole thing is a lemony perfume influenced by iris first and some mandariny/bergamon which enhance the combination of iris/lemon. This is MI. I would say that, if you buy allure homme cologne sport whch has the most pure lemon I ever smelled in a perfume and put some prada infusion d'homme, you get the MI, definitely. The perfume lemony supported by iris and is a nice thing, not ground breaking as many of the people are saying. Personally and for a summer fragrance or a signature scent, I prefer GIT, Tabarome and original vetiver, not because they are better but because those smells are better for my taste and last longer. MI is indeed a nice perfume, well blended but I was expecting something more. If I remember correct because I smelled that many years ago, it has something from Davidoff game, at least the top notes. I do not know for the other part because I just smelled it. I don't know if this reminds Unforgivable because I never smelled it but from what I see from the Creed and their copies by the mainstream companies, you never get the same juicy guys....never. You don't get the perfume you want, the twin brother, you get the cousin. So please do not hear what other says. There are no identical perfumes if we are talking for a mainstrean and a niche company.
I didnt have any bad comments on this perfume but what all are saying, they prefer egoiste platinum which i use as a signature scent instead of this. Longevity is average, around 5 hours max. I wouldn't give this perfume more than 8/10.
The personal opinions on perfumes starts and ends to the experienced nose, how many perfumes you came across and how you can identify the ingredients.
The longevity of this perfume, the power and sillage may increase during June/July/August but for the time being, I would prefer something stronger.
For you guys who are looking forward to try or buy this, smell Allure cologne sport (not allure homme sport EDT or EDP), the cologne version and the prada infusion d'homme. Try to mix those two and you will get the heart of MI....except the watermelon note which last as i said, max 20 minutes.
A well constructed classy perfume preferably for men. Watermelon strong at the beginning, then citrus with iris etc etc.
UPDATE:
the watermelon stays...stays up to the end but lighter. it is a nice perfume but in order to appreciate it, you have to use it some times...longevity is around 5-6 hours or more. Will be in the position to say more when i use it for a while...nice perfume, nice
Guys i do not see any longevity issues with this perfume myself. it is a light summer or all year round fragrance but no longevity problems for me. It takes me with 5 sprays on the neck, chest and arms more than 6 hours...I can even smell the perfume after a shower. Very nice and worths the money.

jeffwithfrags

It would be my favourite scent if not for the watermelon top note, for some reason makes me nauseous, I think it's just my reaction to this particular type of powdered watermelon.

Develops into the best fizzy fruit accord I know, classy ambergris, musk and iris form to produce the 'fresh bank-notes' smell, mixed with faint citrus. 10/10 for this stage.

Sadly, overall it's a 5/10 for me because I just feel uncomfortable with the top accord, I'm not sure why but oh well many things never quite work out.

Kain
Kain

First time, when I got a sample of this fragrance, I didn't like it!
It does have that watermelon note. yes. very fresh and Pleasant but I can't stand the salty vibe on this fragrance!
But after wearing it several times, I fell in love with it and bought a big 120ML bottle!
This fragrance start with fresh and salty watermelon note. very pleasant and classy and also very natural.
In the dry down the semi sweet floral note comes in with almost powdery vibe. the watermelon and salty vibe are still there, but they are in the background with semi sweet amber and iris combo.
The smell doesn't change too much on your skin in the base.
Very good projection and longevity.
I get 6-8 hours out of it and it's a new world record for Creed!
اولش كه يه سمپل از اين عطر گرفتم از بوش خوشم نيومد
بوي بسيار شاداب و طبيعي هندوانه ميداد اما بوي شور هم قاطيش بود. مثل اينكه هندونه رو با نمك بخوري
اما چندبار كه تست كردم روي پوستم كم كم عاشق بوش شدم
هموطنور كه گفتم بوي بسيار طبيعي و شاداب هندوانه ميده منتها به جاي شيرين، بوش شور هست تا حدودي
در ادامه بوي هندوانه و رايحه شور ضعيف ميشن و رايحه نسبتا شيرين و كمي هم گل زنبق و سوسن اونو خيلي كم گرم و شيرين ميكنن
پخش بوي بسيار خوب و ماندگاري بين 6-8 ساعت روي پوست داره كه براي عطرهاي كريد يه ركورد به حساب مياد

spumyland
spumyland

too citrus for me but the quality its very good.
only masculine.good sillage.

RandomKillsTime
RandomKillsTime

I don't like it. It's too "middle of the road". I can see why other people would like it but to my nose it's way too generic and boring.

The smell just isn't that nice or how I would want to smell.

storm61

Guys, please if you dont know anything about fragrances please dont write anything, it would be much better. Its so easy to come here and diss a great fragrance like this but it takes experience and technical knowledge to review it with pride.

This is by far the greatest fragrance I have ever smelt.

Certainly for men.

In the first day i wore this, i have been stopped on the street by men and women who were completely puzzeled by it.

That s all i can say.

Nichehead
Nichehead

I love when a fragrance paints a picture or a moment in your head, and this one does just that. Like you are sitting on the beach with fresh cut watermelon by your side, the ocean breeze upon your face you get the salty ocean on your lips you can almost taste it. I personally get 4-6 hours with this scent (don't expect the same). It's a scent that when I am walking down the street, I get a nice whiff of it and keeps me smiling and in a great mood. A definite try if you are interested (I'm assuming you are since you are reading this).

eigsterp
eigsterp

Still my fav after 10 years.

newerdeal
newerdeal

I find it ok. My girlfriend loves it and it actually smells good on her so I give her my bottle. Definitely unisex it smells good but it's a little too flowery and powdery for me. Definitely can smell the $$ but it's just a little too light. I picture the kind of guy wearing this has probably never worked outside a day in his life, has a life of leisure and just might have someone employed that lays his clothes out for him. I like leisure I just don't like smelling like it.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

I tested this with high hopes yesterday at Selfridges, London. What a major let down! Its a much weaker version of Sean John's Unforgivable!! This just does not last at all! I got about 1hour on the tester card....:(

guillermo.huerta
guillermo.huerta

the best 4 me i love creed milessime imperial,like i love a men

vardavas
vardavas

Amazing scent (IMO), hits you with lemon and bergamot hard and then...oh then you get the powdery amber musc going...amazing changes, wonderful drydown...best scent in the Creed series.
I don't get how some people say this is weak and short lasting. I get easily 12 hours, sometimes more, I can even smell it the next day. Definitely one of the strongest scents I have.
This goes for 120 euro 75ml here in Athens which I don't consider outrageous or prohibitory for a niche cologne of that calibre.

huzayfa
huzayfa

Love it!

This is like meeting a stranger on a plane that you click with. You exchange thoughts and dreams and then when you land they are gone and you never see them again.

Its like the pretty girl who smiles at you @ the mall. It is my favorite calogne/perfume.

Imperial opens up like a good dream. This fragrance smells soo good i cant even begin to describe how much i love it. I love it soo much i would pay $280 for a bottle even tho it lasts only 1-2 hours. (with 4-6 sprays)

This will always be in my collection.(as long as i can afford it)

Grade: A-

Jack_Hunter

A sexy gorgeous fragrance with a addictive watermelon smell. When I want that holiday in the Bahamas feeling I reach for this and I get seven to nine hours from it. It's lush and beautiful. Damn good stuff!

GWOF

G-Gorgeous
W-Weak
O-Overpriced
F-Fragrance

Guinea54
Guinea54

I said this about aventus and the same applies here. I think people should write the batch number of the fragrance they are talking about if possible. I have tried a certain batch of MI and it was terrible. It smelled synthetic and to be honest with you, unforgivable was better.

On the other hand, I have also smelled batches of MI that smelled very nice. Watermelon done right with a salty ocean air vibe with it. It really depends what kind of batch you get in terms of the scent and longevity etc.

MakiSprzhenmozgic
MakiSprzhenmozgic

First of all this is UNISEX fragrance!!! I am a girl and I am wearing this fragrance, second of all from all the persons that I've met or I know male or female, 70% female wearing this creed! anyway I love this creed... And if u are going to check things about creed about all collections go to the creed's official site, that is the best place and u will be 100% shure

soleroc
soleroc

This was my first niche fragrance, and it couldn't have been a better one at that (especially for such a pricy transition). A lot of people complain of its longevity. I for one have been lucky enough to get on average 7-11 hours out of it. That is not to say that it doesn't dry down close to my skin. I believe that the closeness to the skin is done on purpose. We all know that Creed COULD have made this frag super loud as well as a projection beast. In this case, I feel that "less is more," and when you exert yourself physically, you will find that the fragrance magically reappears :D reminding you that it is still there.
Let us also keep in mind that niche frags (and for some reason, especially Creed) tend to differ slightly from "batch" to "batch." So, when one might have given you an amazing opening, but poor longevity; another may give you better longevity and less sea salt; or both. The fact is, if you are interested in buying Creed, stop by a boutique and sample their different bottle and batches. See which one works best for you. Blind buying this stuff can lead to SERIOUS disappoinment.
I smell melon. Watermelon and salty air. I don't see watermelon listed here though. Hmmmmm...

Carestinus
Carestinus

I tried this some time ago and was amazed by its quality and great smell. In the top notes I thought it had some nutty note and fell in love with that. I guess it was the iris note. After some minutes it changed into this salty marine I also liked a lot. If I had it, I'd wear it very often for sure. However, I can't see myself buying this kind of scent because I wouldn't spend so much money in a perfume that is hardly noticeable after the first hour. The amazing opening lasts for some minutes and eventhough this happens with most perfumes... this costs 4 times the other ones and after the first hour I found it dull and generic. It's a pity. I will give it a second and third try and hope to get a longer experience. By the way, I had this on the right wrist and just by sheer coincidence I asked the girl in the store to spray Bond 09 Wall street on the left wrist and at first they seemed different but in the drydown I was doubting of my own mind since they were so similar! Later on I've read the same in other reviews so I agree to a certain extent that Bond 09 is a bit of a copy (but I love it too lol). Anyway, awesome smell, but it needs more projection and longevity for its price, otherwise it's a rip-off to me.

browneyes55

oh and i was told this was unisex, not just for men. even if it was men's id wear it anyway, i dont care

browneyes55

i loved the smell so much, but after about 10 minutes i couldn't smell it any more?? Ive heard that that means its blended with your scent but its a bummer cause i WaNt to smell this scent!! plus its so expensive, i don't want to over spray it and waste it. Other creed scents have amazing staying power though.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

Created for Saudia's King Fahad, so wow factor is inside the bottle..

nem11
nem11

By now this one is my favourite pricey&quality fragrance in my collection for my nose. Words like royalty, fine, quality, gold, expensive smell, shimmering, pleasure etc. comes to my mind by smelling it. As I smell it, I got a golden aura in my mind.
Mostly girls 20+ and girls who love expensive feeling&quality and like to feel in a pricey aura like this one on me. Teenagers or -18 like more Ed Hardy's Love&Luck on me. I just tested both by my two sisters and the 21 y.o. one doesn't liked Love&Luck, but loved MI, and by my 18 y.o. sister it was the opposite.
I wouldn't recommend MI for guys under 18 unless he looks manly or macho at his age or prefer to pick up older chicks.

eMCizzle
eMCizzle

Just a simple review from me (28-year-old Male from bay area, CA).

This is the sixth Creed fragrance I've purchased.

Per Creed, the notes are:

Top - Crisp fruit notes, sea salt.
Middle - Sicilian lemon, bergamot, mandarin, Florentine iris.
Base - Musk, woody, marine notes.

Per Creed, this fragrance was originally created for the King of Saudi Arabia and his entire court!

I love this fragrance a lot! Can somebody agree with me that this smells a lot like Escada's Sunset Heat for Men?!

This is definitely one of my favorites. It'll be one of my signature fragrances.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Unlike most of people i get 7 to 10 hours every wearing of it.
My complain about it that i dont get a fruity citrusy opening,i just go to the heart and get salty airy feeling .
Quality but dont worth this high price.
I prefer git and aventus from creed.
And season:i see it spring and fall, not extreme hot weather fragrance IMO.

Jack_Hunter

Imagine if you will that you are sailing in the south of France on a big white yacht on a hot sunny breezy day. You are drinking champagne and eating slices of watermelon while breathing in the fresh crisp morning ocean breeze. This is what I imagine while smelling this gorgeous scent.

To my nose the fragrance smells like a luscious watermelon coupled with the scent of the ocean. It also has a golden creamy opulence about it like they have captured sunshine in a bottle. It is warm and light and has this alluring familiar sexy undertone to it which for a while I just could not put my finger on. Then after spending a good amount of time wearing it from my sample, bingo I got it.

You know that opening gorgeous Iris note from Green Irish Tweed that everyone loves. Its in this as well but the scent has been blended with green mandarin to give this fragrance its signature watermelon smell.

I have to say on a personal note I think this scent is incredible, its clean and fresh and perfect for a hot summers day. I have just bought a big 120ml bottle of this so I can bathe in it. One important thing to point out is this has to be worn fully and smells better when the scent takes to the air and surrounds you, than just smelling it up close on your wrist.

Another thumbs up to Creed on a excellent Scent.

Creed Imperial Millesime is such a beautiful scent and it's exquisitely made for everyone. It's really citrusy floral with musky base, but it's not at all feminine. It's very androgynous and very natural smelling. It can be a bit powdery too and may appear a bit vintage. Good projection but longevity is questionable. I don't wear it all the time because it's expensive and it should be reserved on special occasion.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

This one knocks me off my feet every time i smell it. On a guy, a sniff of the bottle... A bliss.
Brilliant in the summertime. Classic, salty and musky undertone. I can imagine Cannes film festival jubilee and those great old times filmstars... Gary Grant, Jimmy Stewart.
Only problem is that i love smelling it but would i buy it...? Maybe i will "borrow" it from my brother...one day soon.

PiggyB
PiggyB

No obedience. No flattery.
Not so far away. But not so close or familiar.
Away from gimmick and mimic.
Free from anything.
I love this from the top to the base.

jerseyjoe1981

first off, batch numbers are said to be variable when it comes to creeds. Buying them for a cheap price you will more than likely be getting an older batch depending on the popularity of the cologne. For Creeds I don't want to take that chance and get ripped off. Perhaps I received a bad batch, I wear my MI and I can detect the fragrance several hours later, but it is a weird musk note that lingers and that is all. Nothing stands out to me as holy &*&*& this is worth 270 dollars!!! Of course this is my opinion, but from my experience Aventus has topped them all with the amount of compliments I receive, then GIT, this never got any attention. Of course I dont wear fragrance solely on attention, but when it is 270, you want people to compliment here and there. Unforgiveable has garnished me many compliments but unforgiveable gives me a massive headache. The only fragrance that ever did that to me. But (Pero) I do think its a superior fragrance that has similarities but in my opinion, smashes MI to the ground. Slam!!!! How do you like them apples!!! Anyways people, everyone's taste is different, but if you don't want to get disappointed, make sure you get your Creeds fresh and not an old stock.If you enjoy this with great pleasure, I admire you, people's noses change over time, who knows, maybe one day I'll admire it more, as for now it is a 1/4 bottle of pure sexiness on my shelf. :) I hope I never fall out of love with Aventus. Please no. I think I just can't stay with a fragrance for two long, I have so many that I like to switch them around. Rocking the Drakkar today. Alright-no more gibberish.......enjoy your smellies everyone. ---Joe

silentrich
silentrich

Best aquatic fragrance I've ever smelled. It's not a full on aquatic as it transitions into a much more beautiful drydown. Comparing this to unforgivable is like comparing Green Irish Tweed to Cool Water. Unforgivable smells like MI for about 5 minutes then it smells like a rotten fruit. If you shop around you can get a 2.5 oz bottle for a little over $100.00. Why buy a rip off when you can get the real thing on the cheap.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Jerseyjoe hit this one the head I am sorry. I want to love this. I want this to be worth the price tag. I want this to be a staple in my collecition. I want so very much for this to have the Green Irish Tweed effect! But it doesn't. It is a salty slightly (very slightly) citrus that dries down to a sweet skin scent (ambergris??) None the less, I know people love this as I love Aventus and GIT but this thing here is by far the most overpriced scent. People dog Unforgiveable but Diddy did a great job cloning this with more development (I get some alcoholic beverage note almost ginger with alchohol poured on it).

Listen I want to love this thing so bad but I have worn it 4 times and absolutely nothing. I had to beg my coworkers to say something about it. Go on Ebay or some discounter and get Unforgiveable you will be more happy with your purchase regardless of what people say.

EDIT ALERT: My mnid is changing on this thing everyday. More to say later. But...... well..... I picked it number one in my top 5 summer scents :o( A better review to come.

jerseyjoe1981

I agree with the last review. This was a disappointment for me and I prefer unforgivable over this any day. unforgivable lasts a great deal of time and projects so that others can smell you. This stuff smells saltier but doesn't last more than an hour. One time I sprayed a hell of a lot on me just before going to work. Passed by hundreds of people and didn't even get weird looks wondering why I reeked of cologne. Why? Because its blah. Now green irish tweed had the opposite. I had people sniffing everywhere. I got my bottle from the boutique and it surely is genuine. I have 2/3 left and won't purchase again. Disappointment indeed. :( It's hard putting out this money into bottles that aren't putting out for you. It is a nice scent, but definitely not worth the price and nobody will follow me across a room to ask what I'm wearing with this on. Heck, Fierce still holds its power on that category.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I really don't know what to say about Millesime Imperial, except that it is all things and boring. True, it is beautifully made, with a lovely iris and citrus melange wafting cheerfully from its composition. Grafted against the salinated ambergris base, this floral and fruity scent adopts a melon-like profile, although one should note that this is an artful olfactory illusion. Melon is not really a core component, but rather an effect of the aquatic structure on display here. It is quite pleasant, but about as far from interesting as it gets. Perhaps fifteen years ago this was intriguing, but today it just smells cloying, overly sweet, and dated. It's not the '90s anymore folks. Unless worn by a woman, I really can't see the appeal of Millesime Imperial these days, especially when there are so many more interesting Creeds to choose from.

Detroitcolognereview

If an ordinance was issued and I could only wear 1 cologne for the rest of my life, this would be it. This is the first cologne that made me walk across a room and ask another guy what he was wearing. It’s refreshing, masculine, modest but yet bold, sophisticated but not complex, and all around a winner. This is a cologne that no matter where I go, I ALWAYS get complements from women. Considering that I like a cologne that is not intrusive, I don’t mind that this one stays close to the skin. My rule of thumb is that it I were sitting next to someone in a movie theatre who hated cologne, mine should not be so loud that they want to change their seat. Creed is that cologne. I believe that its ridiculously overpriced but it is what it is. The #1 cologne.

Duver
Duver

It's veeeery similar to 212 on Ice. I had to put on both on my skin to compare.

I've got both on my arm now. Millesime is slightly a bit classy and more of a gentlemen's perfume (I think it's because the lemony scent is quite softer here) and reminds me, somehow, of Hugo Boss Bottled. HBB is darker, tougher, though.

When I smelled the bottle I got the salty ocean spray from the ambar that is not present in 212 OI. Once sprayed on my skin, it suddenly disappeared and turned into a 212OI smellalike. I was shocked and disappointed.

In Millesime, it seems that the spoiled child is asleep but it's definitely not dead, I'm afraid. (if you read my review on 212 OI you'll see what I mean).

It's the first time I tried it since it's just arrived. I'll have to wear it again and more often in order to see if the spoiled child will ever wake up in MIllesime. I hope not although it'll always be haunting me around while I wear this.

what I can predict now is that sillage is weak as well as longevity.

Not a must-have. A meh. I've seen so many OH-MY-GOD reviews on this and, frankly, I'll have to say:

"Oh my god! Such a fuss over something ordinary."

dboy2083
dboy2083

My #1 fragrance, Nothing Smells as Lovely! I'm a Huge Fan of Creed and it's because of this scent! I've been obsessed with it for over a decade! I will wear it until my dying day( or as my pockets allow) worth every penny as are many a creed fragrance

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful watermelon + flower + salt scent...for like 30 minutes.

Middle: Nothing but ambergris

Base: nothing but ambergris

No complements at all.

All rounder scent, you can use it anytime, anywhere, but not at clubs.

This is a TRY. Different people has different skin chemistry, I had a poor one on this for sure.

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This is all rounder, jack of all trades fragrance.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 5 (unique for sure, I have scent Sean John's Unforgivable, it does not come close at all, no way!!!).

Sillage: 3 (only a whiff, not an attention grabber, but when the wind blows, people will be curious to know the scent).

Time length: 1 (poor, poor, and very poor. That's on my skin, so hey, heck).

Occasion: 5 (All rounder, jack of all trades 'machine').

Overall base on mathematics: 3.5/5

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

That is together with Virgin Island Water and Bois du Portugal the best Creed fragrance for me...(tested them all:) my all time favourite concerning fresh, salty , iris, sea water...it is very difficult to describe so try a sample first, but do! Because it is such a good one! Beware of the rip offs! Get the real one only from private ebay dealers..(no US big dealers!! sorry..)

smoothdesire
smoothdesire

love the smell of MI prob my fav scent soooo fresh and clean

Cheeva
Cheeva

I was given a sample of this stuff, and WOW! blew my mind, just incredible, incredible,and, one more time, INCREDIBLE! Ill spare you the note line up, this fragrance is very image invoking, kinda smells like citrus and flowers wafting in an air of sea salt. simply amazing ,imo. this is the best fragrance creed has ever offered in my humble opinion, However I have not sample creeds Windsor, which is rumored to also be exceptional. silage on me was not great about 2 hours max, although I was outdoors. I agree about spraying on clothes to maximize projection also, spray close to the skin, about 2 or 3 inches again, to maximize projection. Is it worth the Money?, I believe so and will be purchasing very soon!
**UPDATE**
Millesime Imperial is now my Signature scent. This fragrance is so good that I have suspended my rotation list. ie. summer ,winter , spring, fall rotations.and wearing MI exclusively. for those who have not sampled this yet ,I would say do yourself a favor, sample this fragrance, you will not be disappointed. pretty close to the greatest fragrance I have ever encountered IMHO.

lfmars98
lfmars98

This was a huge disappointment for me considering the positive reviews this gets. The opening of this reeks of Nair hair removal cream for like 2 hours then it fades out completely within 4 hours. Totally overrated fragrance.

Mogie
Mogie

This one does not smell bad, but it really loses me. It's kind of generic and if I were to smell this on someone else I probably would not remember it let alone comment on it. It is however a good ever day kind of scent. Something just kind of clean and inoffensive.

Jlew
Jlew

Just bought the IM today and LOVE it. I actually had on Spring Flowers and then layered it. UN-believably yummy ( at least to my nose ) so I guess I know what my next bottle will be. I especially love the drydown of IM. I have absolutely no nose for picking a fragrance apart, I just know what I like/love. This is definetly a keeper.

Creed IMPERIAL MILLESIME opens ever-so briefly as a citrus aromatic with just a touch of iris. From there, the Creed water musky base takes over, erasing all traces of what came before. This is a very safe, inoffensive, conservative fragrance well-suited for guys who prefer not to seem too perfumed.

Unlike some of the other universal Creed water frags, IMPERIAL MILLESIME does not have much of a development trajectory, so evanescent is the citrus/iris opening and so swiftly does the base sweep in to dominate. Perfume connoisseurs might find this Creed creation a bit tame, but it's likeable enough and would be a safe choice for a gift, I think.

guest_oslo-fjord
guest_oslo-fjord

Wonderful stuff! A sophisticated scent for all year/ all occation use. But the sillage/longevity could be much better! A bit similar to Erolfa, but sweeter.

JeanMaurice

I agree with you ficusmuskus, and I can also say that Imperial Millesime is one of the best day sent with Green Irish Tweed and Silver Mountain Water. Those 3 are fresh, with enough dept to satisfy everyone who want the best.

Silver Mountain Water and Imperial Millesime are more young and versatile than Green Irish Tweed (more classical than young).

For myslef, I don't like much all those sweet new designer perfumes like L'Homme de Yves St-Laurent, Le Male de Jean Paul Gaultier, Lolita Lempicka for men etc... Those are boring stuff, and FIRST; too many people wearing cheap drugstore perfumes like that.

Enjoy Creed and other niche pieces of art!

Sashinka
Sashinka

My mother bought this for me as a birthday gift while vacationing in Germany. It's the only Creed I have and I really like the way it smells on me.

JeanMaurice

Guys, please buy REAL bottle, not fake ones on eBay! Buy from fragrance.net or other sites. They have REAL...no imitation. Come over again and comment on what you will sniff. Cantaloup (melon), salty-iris-musky fragrance. This one downside is sillage-longevity (I agree with jonovon here) but the scent is AWSOME! I want it again!
I don't know why but some of Creed's perfumes having salty heart to their notes. Ex: Tabarome Millesime, Silver Mountain Water, and this one.. But hey, when I look at the notes, nothing about sea salt or anything from salt at all. Can someone tell me which notes are doing that sensation to my nose? I LOVE THAT! :)

sky76sky
sky76sky

Not what I was expecting, but quite enjoyable, none-the-less. Loud at first & then very quiet when it settles.

A softly sweet citrus, a watered-down freshly squeezed juice with a metallic twang, a mid-warmth of a light woody amber & delicate creamy musk which is conterbalanced by a slightly salty edge.

Overall, it is very pleasant & there is a veiled glimpse of a rich, sweet resiny depth in there that is truely unique (more of that, please!)....but the whole fragrance seems a bit lack-lustre & lazy & is missing the wow-factor. If you had told me this was Paco Rabanne's new offering I would have believed you.

Nice, & wearable by man or woman. But it is another "almost" scent.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

my first creed. paid an arm & leg for it.Puff Daddy stole the scent, made it cheaper and called it UNFORGIVABLE! cant afford creed, dont trip,this smells just like that

shamus1
shamus1

I don't know what all the fuss is about this fragrance. It must be the gold bottle (it lured me to buy it about ten years ago). It's not awful, but it's nothing to write home about either. It's really a very typical Creed "Millesime" fragrance, i.e, it attacks you with a loud, hammering blast of woody amber right out of the gate. It smells like it's trying to be both Green Irish Tweed and Erolfa at the same time, but isn't as good as either of them. Basically, this is a loud, very chemical, alcohol smelling fragrance with some floral and citrus notes thrown in. The woody amber (I doubt Creed uses real ambergris - I don't care what they say) is definitely the dominating note in MI, just about flattening any of the other notes. Not terrible, but definitely not anything Creed should be bragging about - they've created much better than this.

jonovon
jonovon

It smells wonderful. I smell lots of marine salt and some kind of fruit in it. Sometimes I sense tangerine, sometimes melons, cherry, papaya... When it gets in contact with sweat, it gets even better: maybe marine salt is really a key ingredient here.
IMO it's one of the best scents I've ever worn.
But - sadly - a perfume is not only its scent. It must have a decent longevity and appropriate projection. And Imperial Millésime fails terribly on that. It projects a close sillage for about 20 minutes after a generous spray session. Then it lasts around 1 hour on my skin, which is disappointing for such an expensive bottle.

So I see myself sniffing my wrists, trying to catch a hint of what it was when I first sprayed, but it's totally gone. Since I don't like (and I can't) taking a break every hour or so to reapply perfume,I feel like having paid the price of a Jaguar for a car like the old Beetle.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

Alas, my love, you do me wrong,
To cast me off discourteously.
For I have loved you well and long,
Delighting in your company.

Chorus:
Greensleeves was all my joy
Greensleeves was my delight,
Greensleeves was my heart of gold,
And who but my lady greensleeves.

Imperial Millesime by Creed 4.31 out of 5 based on 1051 ratings and 193 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Imperial Millesime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Imperial Millesime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imperial Millesime by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imperial Millesime by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.