Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Spring Flower Creed for women
dislike

ozonic
Spring Flower Creed for women Pictures

CREED made Spring Flower as the signature scent of a film legend, fashion icon and renowned humanitarian. This pink and pretty scent was released to the public many years later.

Spring Flower is a fresh and feminine fragrance that includes notes of peach, melon and apple in the top. The heart includes jasmine and rose. Musk and ambergris form the base. Spring Flower was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Creed Sixth Generation.

Melon Peach Apple

Burberry Summer

Spring Flower Fragrance Reviews

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is a blooming jungle of exotic flowers, of fresh spring rain, naughty but luxe pink satin lingerie, of balmy summer nights, of holidays, of sunshine and slow breeze . There's almost a iced tea note to this which I love (peach perhaps) and the smell only fades into something more dreamy and gorgeous.

Not perhaps for really sporty types, though its freshness may be appealing. The longevity of the power of the scent itself isn't bad. Exceedingly attractive and womanly, in a coquettish kind of way. Well made with a signature class especially as it develops and melds with the skin. A real treat to wear, you will enjoy this on you and so too would a lover.

Inventress
Inventress

On me, Creed Spring Flower opens with an aquatic rose surrounded by so much fruit as to make it candy-like. After a few minutes, it takes on a green tone, somewhat fruit-sour, but not in a bad way. The sour note subsides later, while the grassy green becomes earthy.

Although I find the opening too girly, even childish, the drydown comes relatively quickly and smells much better. It's a great summer scent - simple, clean, fresh; but lacking personality.

Lana148
Lana148

This opens up a bit milky, typical to Creed fragrances. When it clears up, I get beautiful, fresh, not too sweet, mostly fruity fragrance. There are some floral notes as well but they are abstract and nothing really stands out.

This smell is very nice and comforting to me. Feels very natural without any synthetics.

I like this one the most out of ladies Creed. This is nice, casual, everyday fragrance. Have to get me a bottle of this.

Spaztic
Spaztic

I love the sprayer, Creed does a good sprayer.
The fragrance is really nice too :)
Pretty breezy spring florals with cool watery fruits, I would say this is a true Fruity Floral, the type which had taken over the market from the late 90's until about 5 or a little more years ago. But it's more like the first ones that came out, like the Escada Tropical Punch but made with higher quality ingredients.
The airy florals with the cool, slightly tart flowers were my type of perfume so this floats my boat. Unlike the thick sweet fruity florals they all came out with later (or what Ecsada turned into).
I'm not sure if it's worth the price though, I got my bottle on major discount. I guess I would consider it again just because they don't make fruity florals like that anymore. If you can find a bottle of Escada Tropical Punch it would probably go for more then the Creed hahaha

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Promptly returned after receiving in the mail :( I was sooooo excited, and even recalled loving the sample. I'm not sure what happened..

Synthetic, synthetic, synthetic.. that's all I gathered from my experience with this fragrance. Nothing playful or bright, just cloth flowers sprayed with some sort of citrus-melon infused floral air freshener. Really want to test the other creeds and see how they react with my chemistry -- maybe we're just not made for each other :'(

ceecee474
ceecee474

Sampled this two hours ago and it smells lovely, very much like juicy, fresh fruit with some very good rose. It is not changing on me and it's just as strong now as it was out of the vial. This doesn't smell cheap to me at all, or even remotely like a body spray. It is a very happy and uplifting fragrance and I will definitely buy a full bottle. The best word for this is one another reviewer used:adorable.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

I really wanted to love this as I'm a big fan of love in white, aqua fiorentina and virgin island water, but it just doesn't work for me.
I've ordered a 75ml bottle and I'm not sure what's going on, but the perfume smells "off"!?
The top notes smell like rancid orchard fruit, no melon, no freshness. The opening is piercing sharp champagne & musk at its best and overripe, almost mouldy, fruits, apples in particular, at its worst. After the initial olfactory shock it get better, the "off" smell fades and the fragrance becomes more pleasant and fruity-airy. It's so weird that the musk note I detect (ambergris supposedly) is most prominent in the opening, when in fact it's suppose to be the base!? Maybe my bottle is old, maybe it's my skin, no clue, but I'll stick to my other creeds.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

Supposedly a fresh fruity floral, but I think Creed do other florals better than this one. I don't think this is quite accurately named-to me it wasn't Spring Flower, it was Spring Garden, complete with grass, earthy, slightly damp mulch, and compost at first sniff. I found it quite watery and indistinct with muddled top notes of bitter, sour apple that faded rapidly. There's no sweetness, no fruit other than the apple, and no distinct floral. I normally love rose soliflores, so I'm fairly good at detecting rose notes and I don't get that at all-I get a spicy carnation middle note instead which fades quickly to soap. The longevity is very poor: it lasted 3 hours on me, and the sillage was equally poor. I didn't really like this one at all.

joan100
joan100

I like this scent as it is fresh, fruity and floral and it is definitly one of Creeds more girlier fragrances. However the longevity and sillage arent that great considering the high price. I wouldnt pay £158.00 ($265) for a 75ml bottle unless I was very rich!

gh0stly
gh0stly

I didn't expect to end up liking this fragrance because I'm not familiar with Creed and the Creed fragrances that I did know of wasn't a huge fan of. But I was shopping one day and saw this as the bright pink bottle obviously caught my eye. At first I thought it was a bit on the stronger side. Then when it settled it was just lovely. It's everything I want and love in a fragrance. It's a feminine fruity floral fragrance but not like most of the fruity floral fragrances out there today. It has the essence of a woman rather then a teenager is basically what I'm trying to say. But I love that. I love that it's mature but nothing that smells strong or says your trying to hard. The only thing I dislike about this fragrance is the fact it's expensive and yet the fragrance is gone within an hour. Literally. I've never had that problem with a fragrance. Not even a fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works does that. I think the price is just ridiculous. Like I can't even smell it faintly on my wrist what so ever after an hour. I wish that they would fix that because something is obviously wrong when a $14 fragrance mist last longer then a $275 eau de parfum. But overall fragrance wise, love it. <3

Deppaholic

This is fruity, not too sweet and very nicely done. I guess they made it for Audrey Hepburn. Totally different woman than Katherine Hepburn. Both very wonderful actresses, but on polar opposites. While I want to love this, I can't. I have tried and tried. I bought myself a bottle, but am letting it go. I love too many Guerlain and Hilde. I'm not getting any of the love affair with any Creed. I think I might just stay away from this line all together, I think this is the 3rd or 4th one I have tried and they smell pretty in the bottle or spritzed in the air, but on me.....they just don't want to play at all. Very pretty bottle, pink. Love in White was a loser on me also, and Love in Black, and one other.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I finally!!!! got my hands on some!!!! It smells very beautiful. I can't pin point what exactly I'm smelling but, I like it. I could even imagine a guy wearing this. Not that a guy would wanna pick up a pink bottle called spring flowers. I'm just saying, it could be unisex.

nikola.443
nikola.443

I only want to smell this perfume because Lana Del Rey is using it.

kay0981
kay0981

Spring Flower is a lovely, youthful fragrance. An uplifting fruity floral, it smells like a big fruit basket full of fresh peaches and apricots, apples, pears and melons. The opening is very juicy, refreshing, loaded with citrusy accords; but this scent really mellows out with time. After a while, the floral drydown reveals the soft, sweet and slightly musky side of Spring Flower, with a well balanced duo of romantic rose and jasmine. All the notes in the composition are perfectly blended, and it's quite difficult to tell them apart. Spring Flower smells true and natural, and really delivers the quality you can expect from a brand like Creed. The projection is wonderful, and so is the longevity – up to eight hours on skin, and more than twelve on clothes.

I guess the price aspect has to be addressed here (although I normally like to avoid it)... I was lucky enough to get this on an amazing deal, but I don't think I'd purchase it for the full price. Whilst this is a truly lovely, charming, high quality scent, I'm not sure whether the astronomical price tag is justified. I want to say yes, because the quality of this perfume really is top-notch, but I can completely see how, for this price, people have a right to expect something more unique. But then again, as we all know, fragrance is all just a matter of opinion. Some might find that Spring Flower really is the best there is, and if they do – that's fantastic. Personally, I am extremely pleased with this, and I think of it as a beautiful addition to my collection. I will treasure this, but it will probably be my only Creed purchase, at least for a very long time.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thanx smellME for the sample
A nice flowerscent for an older lady in my opinion. To me this scent is old-fashioned.

Tack smellME för provet
En trevlig blommig doft för en äldre kvinna i mitt tycke. En lite gammaldags parfym.

estetka8
estetka8

I got a tester in a department store, where I was intrigued by this smell as a salesperson showed it to me. At that time, smelling it on a a paper tester, I thought it was a fun and crisp perfume, but not extremely special or unique. It smelled fruity-floral and very fresh.

However, as I now tried it on my skin, it is so much more complex and interesting to me. I am falling in love with it despite the already stated by everyone here longevity issues. To me, I'd rather avoid harsh carcinogens used in most modern perfumes, and have to re-spray myself than have a strong longevity full of synthetics.

In terms of the notes, on my clothes it smells extremely citrusy, mostly just fruity with some hints of the florals. However, on my skin jasmine with rose mixed it, constantly compete with the fresh and crisp apple. Perhaps, it is also the melon that transforms a more typical citrusy smell. In other words, Spring Flower on my skin is both fruity and floral, starting out with a crisp apple-sweet melon blend AND very competitive jasmine-rose mix. After a couple of minutes the crispiness goes away, leaving only sweetness (but not the vanilla type) and a really feminine feel to it. The dry down is musky and comfortable.

If it was more affordable, I would not think twice and get Spring Flower asap. It is a perfect fragrance for a young lady in her 20-30's, who likes feminine yet unique perfumes or a more mature lady who wants to feel fresh and youthful.

Creed's Spring Flower is a bit too fruity for my tastes, so naturally it's not my favourite from this brand. It is however fairly distinctive, a fragrance that most will recognise.

Having once been commissioned for the one and only Audrey Hepburn, I of course had to see what all the fuss was about first hand. For starters, I love the pink packaging. It's one of those bottles that I think all girls secretly want to own. The scent itself is surprisingly juicy, but not necessarily sweet.

I can detect a lot of green apple, peach and apricot in this fragrance, and a hint of melon which smoothes out much of Spring Flower's fruitiness. The floral heart is fairly subdued, just a light touch of dewy jasmine and clean, soapy rose.

Being someone that very rarely wears fruity florals, I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed by the lack of strong floral accords. Fruity and juicy is not my thing no matter how many times I try to wear such scents. I do however like that Spring Flower is different from your average fruity floral. Creed always sources quality ingredients, so their fragrances almost always smell like what they're worth.

Spring Flower has great lasting power, almost an entire day's worth of wear. The sillage is not bad either. I would still advise a thorough testing before purchase, but I feel pretty safe in saying that most people should enjoy the infamous Spring Flower.

Sunflower77
Sunflower77

This is my favorite Creed perfume for women. It is fruity floral, modern and pleasant. Compared to many designer fruity floral fragrances on the market, this one is not overly sweet. It smells natural, not overwhelming. The name is Spring Flower. But it is certainly a great fragrance for the summer too. I only wish the longevity is better.

kongtatsu
kongtatsu

This perfume is really great especially when it is applied to the skin of my girlfriend. My girlfriend really like it, she can't stop smelling herself and this make me so happy.

It is amazing perfume that can contain very sweet and fresh scent in the same bottle. "Spring flower" reminds me of walking through the flower garden and I think this scent is suit for every occasion. Really love it.

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

Spring Flower by Creed is an intoxicating blend of fruit and flowers. The luscious opening melon and apple notes are exquisite. A few minutes later, pink rose petals and jasmine blossoms appear. Sillage is moderate and longevity is about 4 to 5 hours. One of my favorite floral perfumes. Spring Flower is such an uplifting fragrance!

Bella81
Bella81

This fragrance is fruity and fresh at the same time. Does not last long with my body chemistry. Then again its 100+ degrees where I'm located. Will do another review with cooler temps!

ChanelNo3
ChanelNo3

I had such high hopes for this fragrance! I mean, first off, it was created for Audrey Hepburn whom I adore, so naturally I wanted this to be my signature scent as well. And it's by Creed, a perfume house that oozes class, quality, and sophistication.

However, to be honest, and my own honesty made me cry a little...this smells like every other fruity floral scent you could find at any Bath & Body store!

Smells like a cheap drug-store fruity floral.

Don't get me wrong, it's a pleasant and cheerful scent, but for the astronomical price tag, it is definitely not worth it....even though it was created for an icon!

And to break my heart even more, it's poor longevity and weak sillage is hugely dissapointing for such a high-class perfume!

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I must admit; i waited so long to get this.
But all i am getting from this is disappointment.
Bitter fruits and fresh apple scent but it doesn't hold long and the worst is; it really doesn't say anything.
It's dull and mellow.
I regret having it but as i now own it, i keep it to remind me next time when i'm considering a Creed.
The worst Creed i own.

metje
metje

I love this perfume...All Creeds seem to do very well on my skin. Lasting power is about 6 hours. If i put on a lotion, it's even longer. Really nice!! Just bought the 250ml flacon, with the pink Creed logo. Beautiful!! People, give this one a change and let it on for a few hours before writing it off too quickly....

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

The three dominant notes made me think of LOTV at first... but then I saw that it was jasmine and recognized it... of course! jasmine, duh. It is a clean, refined, green and girly jasmine, absolutely no indolic vibe here, but an aquatic vibe coming from the melon and musk. I can sense a little amber when I warm my skin up and it makes it a little sweet and "rounder"... It's one of two Creed fragrances that I test and review today, and I'm really not impressed. This is expensive stuff!! It might not smell cheap, but it is far from being ground breaking or memorable... to me, anyway. I would actually believe you if you told me this was by Jessica McClintock....

culinista
culinista

Imagine a glass of cold water with slices of fruits and edible flowers splashed at your face in the morning to wake you up. That's my impression of this scent. And I like it.

kabelaced
kabelaced

This kind of reminded me of Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie. It's super light and sweet and kind, just like I imagine Audrey Hepburn to be. (I picked up a sample of this as part of a celebrity scents set, and - surprise surprise! - Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite movie stars.)

I have a little bit of trouble thinking this was from the 60s or 70s. Maybe 80s? If Audrey Hepburn really wore this, then at the time, the scent would have been very unique, I'd expect. But now, there are so many scents that are like this one, it's become a bit non-descript.

I would not buy this particular perfume, only because of its price. When there are so many other scents out there that mimic this one (and last longer), unless someone with money to spare gifts it to you, I don't see the point of spending so much money for what has become a common scent.

Surprisingly, I didn't smell the ambergris on this one (unlike Fleurissimo - yuck! Ambergris always dries down to throw up undertones on my skin), so at least that's a plus.

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

I cannot get myself to even like this fragrance! I can't see myself wearing it. Never! I bought it a year ago without smelling it! I thought I should have all the creeds! It's a young & girly scent, no sophistication about it sorry! I've decided to give it to my 7 year old daughter, it'll smell good on her.

Izumee
Izumee

I really cant decide what i feel about this fragrance, the opening is very sharp and sourish (which last quite long). But the drydown is simply divine, very lovely fresh floral. Overall its a cheerful scent, lifting moods kinda fragrance and last for a very long time... I still cant decide if it is a FB worhy or not :s

butterbean
butterbean

There is something beautiful about Spring Flowers that grabs you. Wafts of something familiar...something very likable and almost love. And then there is something different about Spring Flowers that well....jabs you -- something off.

For me -- I love the dry down. It is a beautiful fragrance. However, first spray into about the first hour -- it has a very strong melon note. I think this is what I couldn't quite love about this fragrance. It sort of teeters the notes off a wee bit.

It's sharp melon with fruity notes but without being sweet then combined with a burst of floral.

I had 2.5 oz of you for 2.5 years at a cost of $250 USD. -- it is time to let you go Spring Flowers. I cannot justify keeping you around and not totally enjoying every minute of you. Goodbye Spring Flowers someone else can enjoy you more than me.

----------------------------

Deppaholic

Somewhere I read that Creed will go bad because they are made of natural ingredients, no synthetics. I have tried about 6 different ones, and each is okay at first, some not too bad. But all dry down to grossness and then gone...poof...wow, a lot of money to spend for it to disappear after not even one hour! I will try Love in White in the summer again. This one is on order, hope it works. Maybe it's a good thing they don't play well with my chemistry given the price!

Edit: I received my small bottle from Neimans. It is nice, you'd think for all the hoopla and extracted ingredients and globe hopping...well, you'd think it would be nicer, last longer and would make you at least smell pretty. I sprayed it on, it was nice, nothing to write home about. It did not last on me either. Two hours and poof...gone. Well, I honestly think I am giving up on this House. I don't care how carefully they say it's made, it just isn't for me. I'm perhaps too much of full blooded warrior to wear these. Not a wafting little thing moving slowing here and there, as if floating. Good for you if it works on you. This one is going back, too much money for air spray. Propaganda! I swear half of the world believes it! Thing is I wouldn't mind paying this much IF it lasted and smelled better than just okay.

Amor1
Amor1

A lovely scent. I always come back to it. Only the price stops me for buying it more often...

Dayna78
Dayna78

This is a scent is of a young girl. Pretty and inoffensive. Not my cup of tea.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

It's spring in the southern hemisphere, so I guess there's never a bad time to review Creed's infamous Spring Flower. I have to say though, that the more feminine Creeds I try, the better I understand why women aren't drawn to this house with the same enthusiasm as men. For the money, Spring Flower isn't the greatest value. Yes, there's a lemony green apple fizz on top, which smells translucent and natural, but it segues into an uninteresting synthetic jasmine/peach accord, although the scent never "fuzzes-up" and remains rather sharp. Give it thirty minutes and the pear makes itself known, as does a micro-dose of red apple. It's synthetic, it's a little sweet (not much), it's fruity, but it's high-end, and never smells plasticky or flat. Let's hear it for quality aroma chemicals! The drydown is a soft musky amber of little interest beyond its pleasant feminine buzz. Light, fresh, discreet, (not candyfloss), Spring Flower is elegant and well-made, but ultimately at the buyer's discretion regarding whether it's worth splurging for, as the same effect can be garnered with things less than half its price. Expect four hours max, with little sillage and limited development. Creed can't help itself, and made a decent off-beat summer masculine with those strangely tangy apple notes.

JasmineLilac
JasmineLilac

I got 6 Creed samples in the mail, and Spring Flowers was one. I'm disappointed. I expected sweetness (based on user reviews and Creed's stating that Jasmine is a mid note), but I find it kind of sour-flower, with a perfumey touch.

By "perfumey," I mean like what Avon smelled like when I was a kid in the '70s. I have trouble believing that Audrey Hepburn loved this scent--at least in the form that I tried.

Maybe my sample is bad?

Trvevil
Trvevil

This is very nice and cute feminine floral fruity fragrance. At first it is very elegantly flowery, but after a while there is only apple note left on my wrist. It is a good apple note warm and a bit of sourness lurking about. It could be more complex, perhaps?

Soft Cells
Soft Cells

Wonderful , elegant , perfectly proportioned fragrance of sun ripened fruit, a walk in an orchard on a sunny day, some wind sneaks around in the garden. But sin , it's a very fading vision . Really unique .

sweetiepea161616

Just had to mention that I agree with Magerlach! I totally get citrus up front but it isn't mentioned anywhere. And unfortunately, the scent doesn't last long on me either :( I get about 3 hours out of it. Still, I have never found anything quite like it.
------
EDIT: Why did they replace the little ambergris icon with the amber icon???!! I have noticed other scents which had listed ambergris and the icon has been changed to amber. I don't get it.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I absolutely love the smell of this. It's such a realistic fruity floral, a definite mood lifter. The opening is very bright and I would swear even though it's not listed that there is a citrus in there. I got my now almost-empty bottle as a gift, I would consider re-purchasing if the longevity wasn't so poor (not more than 1-2 hours on my skin). I will use and enjoy what I have left sparingly but I think I can find a scent I enjoy just as much with better lasting power for the hefty price.

*I also have Creed Neroli Sauvage and have the same longevity problems...maybe Creed scents just don't like my skin. :(

sweetiepea161616

This smells so good but it's very expensive. Must be the whale poo. ;)
----------
Edit:
Ok, on a more serious note, I had a little sample of this and I wore it last night on my anniversary. I kept sniffing myself the entire time. I was hooked! It starts off a bit fruity and citrusy, almost sour, but then softens into a musky, animalic, ambergris-driven sensuality that is really nice. I am going to have to BEG for a bottle of this for Christmas!

atiet97
atiet97

WOW!! I' am not sure if my sample turned bad...or is it how Spring Flower supposed to smell? Top notes reminds me of Jean Patou's Amour de Patou. Creed SP opens up artificially, like when you smell the sachet powder of fruit flavor instant drinks. The same effects applied, it will instantly make you sneeze.

Too much going on at the top notes, too much apple, too much melon, too much acidic notes, but somehow it manages to get powdery at the same time. I got the flower in the middle notes. However this phase is a little bit sour and bitter, and it does exactly smells like an expired one.

For me it's a dejavu, I also had this exact experience with Creed Love in White. Deliberately done? Could be.....

my2spritz
my2spritz

When people say this perfume is sweet, they mean sweet like chardonnay can be classified as sweet or dry, not ice wine sweet. I was hoping for ice wine. :/

I agree with a reviewer below, it also reminds me of D&G Light Blue.

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

Perfect if there was no melon, but the melon takes me into a sickened state from what is otherwise a very bright and clean perfume.

Cams
Cams

This is very interesting for me. I went to this perfume outlet in Washington, DC in Georgetown in March and started spraying like crazy and got super confused. I bought Spring Flower because I thought maybe this one was great due to my fragrance overload. When I got back to the hotel and tried it - I was floored, quite disappointed and of course being Creed I had paid a fortune!! However, surprise surprise (trying to recoup my expense) I spayed it again in July and wow - It smelled great. Who knew? This is a favourite.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt - Fleurissimo was made for Grace Kelly on her wedding day as a gift from her husband

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This definently has to be the yummiest fruity florals I've smelled to date! Just as much fruity as it is floral. Verry sweet but in a good way, not cloying almost fresh, almost smells candy ish' but in a natural uncandy sort of way, lol, very original in that way. However I'm not sure if I have the authentic perfume.Purchased on ebay, and I swear after spraying this gorgeous scent it's completely gone within 3 minutes 0_o))

I'm thinking...almost hoping this has got to be a copy and not the authentic juice! It's hard to believe that at this very high price it would have such poor lasting quality.

Would appreciate some imput on this perfumes longevity

Correct me if I'm wrong .... but I do believe this was originally made for and given to a very young Audrey Hepbuhrn on her wedding day present by her husband
?

Soetkoekie
Soetkoekie

Love this but doesn't seem to last so I spray all the time

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

MMMMMMMM fruity! Very fresh, Spring-y, youthful & energetic. My 1st response was the scent of Ruby Red grapefruit, but when I saw the top note listing I can definitely get the pear, apple, apricot, melon & peach medley. My coworker bought this & let me test it on my wrist - next I have to get a bottle for myself. Very uplifting & refreshing, I'd wear this during any season for an invigorating lift. Super-light & delicate, not very complicated, it fades away quickly, so I can spritz this on generously & it won't offend anybody.

It lives up to its name: "Spring flower". It's a fruity floral that you can wear very well in spring and summer. For me it wouldn't be convincing enough to buy it - especially for the price.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

Ok, If I were a high end mens cologne, I would positively have a crush on this one! This is an ultra femme, fresh, sparkleing, citrus, floral, that reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana's light blue but, with a better sillage and staying power.It does not have that ammonia ending note like D&G. It's very sexy and sweet as well. I love it!

elusivek
elusivek

You have to give this one a few minutes to settle. At first it's a bit cloying, every element seems to be competing to be at the forefront & it's nearly headache inducing.

However, when it does settle it's a beautiful airy light blend that is uplifting. It's not your typical white floral blend, it does have jasmine but it's tempered by the deeper rose.

I definitely get the fruit, mainly the peach and apple though as others have stated, there is a pretty evident citrus element. It's a sweet and tart mouthwatering citrus that is made more tangible by the ozone element which brings forth the visual of brunch in a garden that's in it's full glorious spring/early summer bloom.

The base is very subtle. It seems that it's purpose is to keep the floral from becoming cloying and to leave the feeling of sun kissed skin and contentment.

I think as it transitions it's an elegant floral scent sweetened slightly by fruit that gives me the feeling you get when you can enjoy the simple beauty in the world around you (like a nap in a sunbeam).

That being said, people are right that there are many similar but less expensive scents with more lasting power than this. It's lovely but the lack of staying power and originality do not make it fb worthy imo.

Louw
Louw

To me, this is just an anonymous fruity floral, albeit a very pleasant one. Not very long-lasting and nothing distinct about it such as you would hope for in a brand like Creed. Very overpriced for what it is and I wouldn't buy it again.

maltatude
maltatude

On me it's just Burberry Brit Sheer / Versace Bright Crystal top notes with a strangely earthy amber/musk heart. I don't like it.

djr0125
djr0125

One of my favorites. Don't expect this to behave like traditional perfumes. It seems to be one of those fragrances that you either love or hate.

It opens with a loud, crass, knock-you-off-your-feet sharp, astringent note. Thank heavens it quickly settles down into a fruity-floral scent. The very first spray ever can be quite scary.

There is a crisp, green floral component that is reminiscent of lily of the valley (one of my favorite flowers), although I don't see that listed. What else? Peony perhaps? There is Jasmine, but not overwhelmingly so. The florals anchor the fruit.

The peach and melon brighten the florals a bit more without turning them into something heavy or overly complicated. Yes, the peach tones come through. Maybe the melon too, but they don't overpower each other, and they don't try to outcompete the floral notes. I don't detect apple at all.

Thankfully, the fruits stay fresh. It is a sad fact that many of the lesser fruit perfumes smell like fruit that has been left out in the bowl a bit too long.

Not the case here. The fruits never smell overly ripe. They smell quite fresh and spring-like without smelling soapy or syrupy.

The best words to describe this fragrance: Bright, crisp, straightforward, spring-like. Nothing complicated, yet the components blend nicely.

This is what many of us look for in a spring to summer fragrance. After a long winter in the frozen tundra, you don't want anything heavy and overworked. Sunshine, flowers, and a bit of tang from fresh fruit, please. Like a sunny spring day in the garden.

The fragrance stands up to the entire day, so you best be sure to like it when you apply it. :-)

Is it worth the price tag? A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. I would buy this just to have it in the stable whenever it's spring or you want to feel like it's spring.

I've sniffed lots of perfumes trying to find something that is a reasonable facsimile of Spring Flower, but have not found a suitable substitute. There are other Creed fragrances that I like but would not buy. I'll continue to buy this.

Winter125
Winter125

similar scent with Dior addict 2 and Versace bright Crystal.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

On me, this came across as a rather unrefined mixture of sweet floral notes. Initially this was fun and summery, but became cloying after a while.

moraine
moraine

I could swear I smell lemon and peony in there...

This is a nice, fresh, pretty perfume, that I enjoy wearing - it's just right for a sweet, breezy spring morning. But really, with the Creed name on it I was expecting something out-of-this-world, which it is not. It might have been done by anybody...

So, if you like the scent, but not the ridiculous price, try Versace Bright Crystal or Gucci Envy Me. ;-)

zennia04
zennia04

Loved it so much, not too complex, very easy to my nose. It's light & refreshing. This is a very classy scent, it doesn't SCREAM attention. I enjoyed wearing this scent, a sniff of this never fails to put a smile on my face. I could picture in this scent an English fine lady enjoying the afternoon sun at her garden over a High Tea.

Kiku
Kiku

This smells like a celebrity perfume: sort of fruity opening, blah flowers in the middle, a base that's synthetic and plasticy. It is kind of cheerful and happy but it has a cheap smell that does not warrant it's price.

Galya
Galya

Non ho sentito niente di piu' bello di questo profumo.Veramente come la primavera,fresca,pura .Suona molto bene,non da fastidio .è complesso,ma fatto realmente da genio.

The first spritz smells like fruit mixed with melted plastic or ammonia. There is also a tartness in the top notes that I don't like, which could be the green apple. It's like a touch of DKNY Be Delicious--a perfume I detest.

Why is this creation called Spring Flowers? There are no spring flowers in it. It's basically a combination of orchard (summer) fruit and musk. The middle notes, rose and jasmine, bloom most beautifully in early summer. Spring flowers would be apple blossom, freesia, cherry blossom, lily, magnolia, lily of the valley, wisteria...where are those notes?

The drydown is actually quite nice. The amber stands out in the base, but the musk is weak to non-existent. There is no fruit listed in the base notes, but the scent of orchard fruits and melon linger for hours.

I like the drydown, but that icky plastic scent prevents me from loving this. A disappointing fragrance. This is more of a light, fruity summer perfume, much like many of the fruity Escada fragrances. "Spring Flowers" is misleading.

Also, the bottle is such a pretty magenta, but it's painted glass. The paint began to peel off within weeks of purchase. Now it looks extremely cheap and fake. I bought it from Neiman Marcus, so it's no fake.

Side Note: Try Jil Sander Sport. Notes are very similar and Jil Sander doesn't have that weird plastic note in it.

Cereza
Cereza

This seems to be an extremely happy perfume. It opens with fuzzy and champagne like fruits, little bit reminds me of bubble gum. After the fuzzy note part the jasmin appears adding some sweetness, but I can't say it dominates much. The rose is more noticable, it gives more fuzzyness and sparkles together with fruits.
What else do I have to say? Well, nothing. It is fruity floral at it's best, with wonderful sillage and longelivity. The quality is amazing and this might be one of the best floral fruity's I have encountered if we speak about quality.

BUT

It's Creed. This kind of scents are made in gazzilion other companies not charghing that much for a bottle. Well, yes, we pay for quality, but am sure that one can easily find other perfumes with similiar quality.

This will get my "like", and even if I enjoy this extremely I would never consider buying a full bottle, because it's too common and can be found cheaper.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This fragrance is a very joyful and pretty fragrance. It is beutifully blended. Peach and other fruit notes are dominate in the top note, then it settles in the heart note and the aroma of freshly spring flowers are apparent, the drydown is very soft. This perfume really does make you feel happy and is a joy to wear, especially in early spring or when you long to smell fresh spring flowers in dreary winter months.

andrew85
andrew85

this young and sofisticaded juice its just amazing and deliciuos... u just can smell natural oils of fruits and flowers, a wonderful mix of them... this is just adorable and sofisticaded for a young, pretty and high class woman that adores fresh, fruity-floral scents... just adorable.....

Cyntillate
Cyntillate

I do like a fruity floral and this one has all the happy fragrance that the bright pink bottle suggests. I admit it is a bit strong but in the early days of spring when you are anxious for sunshine and flowers this is the bottle you go to. It's best to spray at a distance from your skin so you get a light even mist. The fruit notes give it the sweet girly edge which when applied correctly is fresh and charming and just a touch of naivete.

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

A wet bite out of a juicy, barely ripe peach, tempered with a hint of nectar milkiness; melting snow and ice over grass and grape hyacinth; some fresh, lemon-herbal tea, chilled; a succulant, berry-rose sweetness, reminiscent of tiny buds and crunchy, fresh greens. Sweet buds and frozen berries--those leftover from winter--warming in the beaming Spring sunshine. "Spring Flower" is very sweet but also very fresh; although, not particularily metallic or marine-mossy in the way "fresh" fragrances often are. The soil in this olfactory story is still slightly frozen, so very little earthiness is evident, but as the scent develops, the tart, berry sweetness warms enough to allow a linen-like warmth that hints at the summer days to come. A very, very pretty scent that effectively conjures-up the optimistic feeling that accompanies the first, warm day of Spring.

guest_Kirsten.
guest_Kirsten.

Love this perfume. It is beautifully blended. It has the aroma of pure fresh flowers that are newly picked from a garden that is full of life. The idea of it smelling like dog perfume is utter nonsense. The member may have dog phobia and clearly puts her dislike onto perfume, it maybe her way of letting off steam. Try Spring Flower it is truly beautiful.

This is a perfume for lovers of natural notes, this perfume contains pure natural notes. It is pure flowers that on first application may seem loud but it dries down to the most beautiful spring flowers aroma that makes you very happy.

guest_Vanillabean
guest_Vanillabean

I wish the scent was a nice as the bottle. Something about it smells "off." It's like the chemist mixed one wrong note into the formula. I thought that the second layer of notes would come through and change my opinion of the perfume, but I found that I didn't like the scent any better once it wore down.

Kterhark
Kterhark

It seems to me that the type of people who would wear a bombastic fruity floral such as this are the same type of people who own a small dog and paint its toe nails pink.

Now I have nothing against yappy little dogs. I think it's quite cute when their owners take them to the mall and don't notice when they drop something on the floor as the owners are scurrying down the isle.

See all those notes listed, that's what you'll smell like if you wear this. If you're short on cash you can tide yourself over by buying a bag of Jolly Ranchers, sucking on them until they are wet and sticky and then plastering them all over your chest. Same result.

And your dog will love it.

mandashell
mandashell

Hmm, I really liked this when I tested in the store but it smells so different now..? o.O The opening is very floral and pungent. Smells a little sour and strange at first. Luckily, the sourness fades and the scent becomes softer, sweeter and fruitier.

I truly expected to be blown away by this fragrance but I'm not. It is just "meh". It's sort of fresh and bright. ANd as others mentioned it does smell like spring. The lasting power is also great.

;') Overall this is a nice, light, spring-y fruity floral. I like it but it DEFINATELY isn't worth the price for a scent that is neither groundbreaking nor original. So unfortunately my sample will have to do.

floriana
floriana

Spring flower is quite strong for fruity - flower fragrance, but very determinate.
A real spring is in the air..
Just a little juicy, clear could detected intriguing mix of peach and melon,without sweetness, very well uncomponent with flowers.
Jasmin notes are very tender, rose is more noticeable,composition reminds me on spring blossoms, if you expect light breeze stay away from this scent.
I love it, and cannot imagine spring without my bottle of Spring flower.
Unique.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I sampled this yesterday... I was not impresssed one bit, as the musk in this turned a would be pleasant fragrance into something unbearable, almost old lady-like w/ its powdery musky undertone...It brings to mind Tabu,w/ added fruits/florals...

guest_Anne.
guest_Anne.

I adore this perfume. I feel it is a very happy fragrance and certainly one for spring. The smell of soft fruits and lovely rose and jasmine intermingle, almost giving a fizziness sensation. It is beautifully blended. Perfume to me is about bringing moods to the surface and for some reason this perfume makes me smile, which I think is good.

Migotka
Migotka

This might be my forst Creed disappointment.

The first spray was a surprise. Maybe not exactly a pleasant one, since the fragrance was so strong that it literally hurt my nostrils. Has a drop of lemon juice ever got into your eye? This was what my nose felt like for first couple of minutes.

Later on Spring Flower calms down and allows the nose to relax. It is flowery, and with the eyes of my mind I see a sunny glade, full of clover and red and white roses.

To be fair, none of the listed fruity notes actually ever made an appereance on me. From time to time I get the outburst of citrus notes, but they dont even seem to be here at all. There is a touch of something green, grass and clover maybe, as the final phase is somewhat musky. That would be Spring FLower there for you in a nuthsell.

It lasts long and the quality of the scens is very fine as usually. However, Creed set the bar high, and unfortunately does not seem to reach it with Spring Flower.

I am not a fan of fruity floral scents but this perfume is beautiful. It is very fresh and so sophisticated. It is blended so well. It is indeed a perfume that reminds you of a fresh spring day and for some reason it makes me feel happy.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

definately spring in a bottle, smells a bit like shampoo to me, but i can see why fruity floral lovers would adore this perfume! its not overly floral, i think i'd get sick of it very quickly. i read that julia roberts wears this if thats useful to anyone!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was able to get a lovely sample of this in a trade recently and really wish a could afford it! Spring flower is bright and cheery and loveable. This definitely screams ME and the type of scents I love. I hope to able to afford a bottle of this scent some day :)

Creed SPRING FLOWER is a not-too-sweet fruity floral with an appeal, I think, for men as well as women. The drydown comes quickly and is very clean, without quite reaching soapiness.

Although this abject act of blasphemy will be anathema to Creedophiles, I must say that SPRING FLOWER reminds me of a cross between the drydowns of Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THING and DREAM ANGELS DESIRE. Clean, fruity, not too sweet, generally likeable. However, I hasten to add that the openings of the VS analogues are--as one would expect--better suited to women, while SPRING FLOWER has a slightly citrus-aromatic edge that would work for many men.

I like SPRING FLOWER, although it strikes me as a bit expensive (dare I say "overhyped"?), vis-a-vis the close cousins readily available at Victoria's Secret for a fraction of the price.

Nicole79
Nicole79

When I ordered BAV by Jean Desprez, I recived a few free samples also...and Spring Flowers was one of them.
...well...this is the kind of fragrance flowery-fruity-fresh-girly...A bit boring...like...I felt this smell before ?!
But it's nice,feminine, young, easy to wear, airy ,and up lifting.
Perfect for every day ...
ohh..the bottle is gorgeous...
I would def. wear it if i had a bottle !

This one of the very few fragrances in my life that were instant love! Lovely, truly lovely floral-fruity with a distict musky base.
The first sniff was like a fresh cascade of water over my head, as if something hit gently my amigdala for happiness. Then I smelled delicate fresh fruits especially green apple and peach. I'm not a great fun of fruity scents. Thanks god the pear doesn't show up. Then come the flowers... beautiful enchanting duet between rose and jasmine, very clear, very romantic, so well made. It seems that the perfume goes from rose to jasmin alternatively. The drydown is a lovely subtle warm skin musk that doesn't smell artificial.
It is very romantic, only slightly sensual. It is a "cold" perfume, almost like smelling fruit ice-cream, with a warm base. Perfect for summer.
So why didn't I buy it as my summer fragrance?
First good reason: it's too expensive, very overpriced for what it is.
Second: it totally disappears from my skin in 10 minutes. It seems that my skin drinks it and doesn't let it go anymore.
So why paying so much for something that not me nor anyone else can smell in a very short time?
I have a few sample and when I wear them I like it, but that first happy first time didn't come back anymore.

what a disappointment!this is another lesson for me NOT to trust the notes.according to the notes I seem to love it.it's full of fresh fruits.as you see in the top notes there's nothing but fruits which means a heaven for a floral fruity fan like me and that gorgeous pink bottle which is just what I like to have and the name of spring flower which is alluring...
but to be honest it has nothing to do with it's name.it doesn't smell like flowers and specificly like spring flower!it doesn't even smell like a fruity cocktail like Escada's fragrances.
it's just a sour annoying aroma,very unbalanced and bad-done.the most annoying thing about it for me is that it's too sour.maybe it's because of green apple,mixed with nothing sweet or apricot which is not a pleasant fruity note.by the way the result is that it smells something like a mixture of cranberry and blueberry.
it becomes a bit better as the middle notes appear,but it never becomes pleasant to me.on the other hand,it's an expensive perfume.everybody can find a better floral fruity for a better price.so I can't see a reason for wasting money on this one,but i confess the bottle is a good aim for bottle collectors.

Wim Janssens
Wim Janssens

I adore "Spring Flower"! The first time I applied it on my wrist I did not liked it and bought "Love in Black" instead because I am a huge fan of Violet. But when I was having a coffee later, I smelled my wrist again, and I was completely shocked. "Spring Flower" became such a floral fruity intense smell that made me feel very comfortable. It is a fragrance that is difficult to categorize due the fact that I find it classical but also modern. It is a "make you smile" fragrance and I prefer it to wear it during winter to compensate the coldness and long dark days. Creed always uses very pure ingredients and you can smell that. It's like a fruit basket mixed with flowers. It is an ultimate expression of love, happiness and joy. The bottle is beautiful and flashy. That heavy pink, it's an eye-catcher. I'll feel the same when I wear it! ;o)
A must have, I can't get bored by it. Also the best gift I ever gave my mother!

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I am not a creed fan..but this one surprised me...it does smell like spring time...It starts out a bouquet of pretty fresh spring wild flowers with what smells like to me a hint of lemon and dries down to a soft light and pretty floral sans the lemon..i do agree with another reviewer about it being calone laden (ozone smell)...I don't find this to be special or worth the price but it is a very pleasant smelling perfume.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

This is not overly fruity--which may be a good thing if you're not into fruity fragrances. I definitely get the watery pear in this. It's fresh and clean...but not like the citrussy fresh perfumes I'm used to. If you're looking for a heavier scent, this is NOT it. Spring flowers is very light, airy, and "dainty" in my humble opinion. It's not a ME scent....but it's nice. Nothing special though.

megannsmom
megannsmom

Spring Flower is very clean, very fresh. I like it, but it is nothing for me to swoon over! It would be great in the Spring (of course) and Summer though. I keep thinking Tennis Whites at the Country Club when I sniff my wrist.

mirror
mirror

I almost ordered this one online because I thought I had to love it after what I've heard about it.
Thank god I tried it today!
It smells exactly like Wild Wind by Gabriela Sabbatini... I think that one is discontinued but Spring Flowers could be an exact copy of it ...but only until it has dried down. Then I only smelled that soapy scent than can be discovered in many creed fragrances.
So I am not completely turned off by Spring Flowers but it still was a pretty big disappointment to me! I was expecting so much more from this fragrance.

First sniff, this is like a shot of straight grain alcohol. After that fades off, it's a nice floral over musk type fragrance. Not really layered enough for me, but inoffensive.

jillsy
jillsy

Nice fruity floral, very calone laden though. Smells familiar but I can't place it!

Boggi
Boggi

I smelled it on paper in the store and it did not appeal to me at all. I would expect more from a costly brand. But it may not be a fair judgement, since I didn't try it on my skin.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This was exclusive to Audrey Hepburn at first and was her signature scent, which makes this perfume very interesting to me, even though I don't like it much. The peach and apple is very detectable, and so is the rose. I don't like it because I don't like the smell of apples, and I get more apple from it than anything else. Otherwise, it's very cute and pretty, girly in a very sophisticated way (like Audrey herself). A great scent for summer if you want a different kind of fruity-floral.

Spring Flower by Creed 3.65 out of 5 based on 417 ratings and 91 user reviews

Spring Flower Perfume by Creed - 0.05 oz Vial sample
Eau De Parfum 1oz
CREED SPRING FLOWER for WOMEN by Creed EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
CREED SPRING FLOWER for WOMEN by Creed EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Spring Flower Perfume by Creed, 2.5 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Spring Flower Perfume by Creed - 2.5 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
CREED SPRING FLOWER for WOMEN by Creed EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
CREED SPRING FLOWER for WOMEN by Creed EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Spring Flower Perfume by Creed - 2.5 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray
Spring Flower Perfume by Creed - 2.5 oz Millesime Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Spring Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Spring Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spring Flower by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spring Flower by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.