Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Zeste Mandarine Creed for women and men

Zeste Mandarine Creed for women and men
dislike

Fresh fragrance Zeste Mandarine is loyal to Sicily and it reinterprets a sunny day on a terrace by Sicilian coast. It lures you to ponder the taste of juicy and tart agrums which relax all your senses. Zeste Mandarine was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Creed Sixth Generation.

Citruses

Zeste Mandarine Fragrance Reviews

Layton S
Layton S

@ Doc Elly

Citrus peel consists of the pith (the white part) which is intensly bitter and unpleasant and the zest (the colored part) which is fragrant and tasty when used as an ingredient.

Just thought I'd share that.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

For some reason, fragrantica has a "Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse" and "Zeste Mandarine." They're the same fragrance.

Jlew
Jlew

I dunno...on methis is uber complex. I am getting a whole bunch of spice. Cannot pinpoint the actual citrus ( orange, lemon, lime....) but it is definetly CITRUS...with a warm spicy wave running through it. this is refreshing and sexy all at once. I like it!!!!!But they seem to have left off te pamplemousse...my sample says Zeste mandarin Pamplemousse. Maybe it's the pamplemousse....hmmmmmmmmmm

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

I was not particularly excited to try this because the name sounds over-simplistic, so the sample had been sitting on my counter for quite some time. However, this morning I put some on as an antidote to a major league scrubber that had gone before it. It’s exactly what the name says, a light scent of citrus peel, including mandarin, grapefruit and lemon. In fact, right out of the vial, the strongest impression is one of lemon “zest”, which seems to be a culinary euphemism for lemon peel. The citrus scent lasts for about an hour, tops, as would be expected, drying down into something like a fixative that was not meant to be a prominent note. At this point I’m in doubt as to whether what I smell is from Zeste or its predecessor. To me, this is like one of those toy perfumes that are sold for kids to play with, something that is harmless and inoffensive, impossible to OD on, and without any real character. For once there were no surprises. It's a scent that's as impossible to dislike as it is to like.

Zeste Mandarine by Creed 3.67 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Zeste Mandarine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Zeste Mandarine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zeste Mandarine by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zeste Mandarine by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lui Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Perry Ellis Reserve for Men Creed Green Valley Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea Issey Miyake L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition for Men Creed Jardin d’Amalfi Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Tom Ford Amber Absolute Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Chanel Egoiste Platinum Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Creed Aventus DSQUARED² He Wood Guerlain Tonka Imperiale