Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse Creed for women and men

Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse Creed for women and men
dislike

Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse Creed for women and men Pictures

Zeste Mandarine Pampelmousse is the first fragrance created by Olivier Creed.

""Mandarine" is a type of orange, of course. "Pamplemousse" is French for "grapefruit." This cool and refreshing unisex fragrance is an excellent choice for hot summer days or for lifting the spirits.

Top notes include bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit. The heart consists of white flowers. Ambergris rounds out the base. Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse was launched in 1975. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Creed Sixth Generation.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

White Flowers

Ambergris

Chevrefeuille

Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse Fragrance Reviews

dsty
dsty

I love citrus fragrances, especially grapefruit centric ones, and I love the only other Creed I've tried so far (Virgin Island Water), so naturally I expected to love Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse too. But to my disappointment, I don't. The citrus in this is rather unoriginal, and quite weak to boot. It's overwhelmed by scents that I don't care for, a vaguely masculine soapy woodiness. I agree with a reviewer below: to me it seems more suited for an older man than for a woman around 30 like myself.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Very average scent. Not worth the price. OK bergamot/ hot weather scent. 5 hours max if you are lucky. Get a cheap scent and it will be better. Creed should be ashamed!!

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

This may be my favorite creed! It smells like citrus soap and vintage linen. Its got a plasticy note that is so unique and intoxicating. Whenever I wear this, I feel like a duchess or something lol. I give this a 10

Plientje
Plientje

I blind bought this one because of the 'mandarine and pamplemousse' in the name. But I don't get any of the fresh smelling citrus. It smells like old (dusty) potpourri on me. Very strange scent. I imagine it on an older man (a 'typical grandpa' type of man).

eastcoastguy128
eastcoastguy128

Very pleasant citrus mandarin start, mixed with slightly soapy but unobtrusive ambergris in background.

At 15 minutes White Flowers come on strong... Together with citrus create a very relaxing scent.

Later dries down to pleasant ambergris.

Roge'
Roge'

Inexperience was my greatest teacher. When i purchased this scent months ago, i wasn't too fond of the niche genre. Now that i got my nose under some high quality fragrances, i feel like Creed pamplemousse is a afterthought. There are sooooooooo many better citrus scents on the market. The only people that wouldn't agree are Creed fanatics.

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

In my opinion, this perfume is prominent with white flowers from middle note to the end and slightly subtle with bitter citrus. However, the citrus is rather standing power about 10 – 15 minutes after spray. Totally staying power on me is 7 – 8 hours. It’s nice and worthy to try.

Nichehead
Nichehead

A very attractive scent by Creed, comes off very light and airy. In my opinion it is more of a feminine scent due to the white flowers in the dry down. My girlfriend and I are sharing this but we are probably not going to be purchasing it again.

midsummer
midsummer

What a lovely way to get to know Creed! I'm honestly kind of intimidated by those big masculine bottles with the crossed swords - but Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse is my kind of scent - casual, chic, and unisex.

Opens as a citrus, fades into a mossy wood. It's very much an American gothic novel, set somewhere in the deep South in an citrus grove down the hill from an abandoned Victorian. That looming dark base note gives the scent depth - and it stays on my skin pretty endlessly. Would love to have the budget for this one!

What's not to like in Creed ZESTE MANDARINE PAMPLEMOUSSE? This is a refreshing, all-purpose, every sex citrus scent in which mandarin, bergamot, and grapefruit mingle in equal proportions with, it seems, vetiver.

The famous/infamous Creed water is entirely absent from this linear composition, which will be good news for some. The bad news is that the longevity is poor--I could empty an entire bottle over the course of a short vacation.

ZESTE is a pleasing light and casual summertime scent which I can wholeheartedly recommend to those with no budget constraints.

Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse by Creed 3.90 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Creed Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Creed Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse by Creed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse by Creed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.