Designers » C » Citrus « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
soapy
Neroli Czech & Speake for women and men Pictures

Neroli by Czech & Speake is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Neroli was launched in 1981. Top notes are orange and neroli; middle note is african orange flower; base note is ylang-ylang.

Orange Neroli

African Orange flower

Ylang-Ylang

4711 Original Eau de Cologne
Neroli Portofino

Neroli Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

this is a metallic Neroli, it opened well but them turned not after few seconds. metallic never worked for me. not a long lasting as well and vanishes within an hour turning into a very close skin essence.

rum
rum

As you can probably tell, this is not going to be a long lasting one, owing to the light floral note that this encapsulates :)

That said, I consider it my benchmark 'neroli' scent. Originally a gift for my mother, I thought this was just too good not to enjoy it as well, so I ended up with a bottle for myself not long after. I can imagine walking in a field of orange groves in late spring somewhere on a Mediterranean coast, with the hot air blowing this heavenly floral whiff in my direction. You can bet that come summer I'll shower in this stuff and will not hold back on the trigger!!

I find it very refreshing in the summer heat, light and inoffensive and yet quite pronounced for a good 4-6 hours. I can still smell the dry-down beyond that time, which has traces of the top/mid mixed with the ylang-ylang in the base. Overall, it is a very linear scent so don't expect much mutation here.

Easily my favourite from the C&S line. 4/5 overall for me.

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

This review is based on their sample. The most prominent note here is neroli. I don't really pick up the other notes. Below average projection and moderate longevity on my skin. If you love neroli, you'll definitely love this one.

ЗояЪ
ЗояЪ

Simple, sounds like one note :(.
Похож for men after shave lotion. I do not advise the ladies.

srt33
srt33

A dry, linear basically one note scent, and a disappointing representation of that note. I can't say I've ever actually smelled an orange blossom in real life, but if it does actually differ so much from the fruit it produces, I'll be really disappointed. But like I said, linear and dry. There are so many great neroli based scents out there, that this just comes of as way too dull and lacking any sort of life to it. It doesn't last at all either, thankfully in this case. And then add both the Grandma and urine tinges I got from it, safe to say I don't enjoy this even remotely

mendwillie
mendwillie

I like this wonderful smell of orange and natural blend of Ylang-Ylang earlier then comes the full force of orange blossom and neroli in the background giving your brand soon.

So I would rate it:
Smell: 8/10
Projection: 7.5/10

CHOICE
CHOICE

Me ha gustado, ideal para el verano.
Es de los perfumes que en los que el olor se nota y perdura más si aplicas algo en la ropa.

IlDottoreFaustus
IlDottoreFaustus

It opens with a quite vivid citrus note, than a limbo of Nerolidol develops. I crush on neroli note (instead of orange blossoms) these days, so I thought this one should be very uplifting for me, but I was wrong. Just in a flash, the flesh-ish (even fishy smell) note contributed by Ylang-ylang vibes in the background. I adore ylang in many cases, but not this one. And neroli leaves very early, too early. :Q

On my skin and to my nose, Czech & Speake NEROLI is a perfectly balanced blend of neroli and orange blossom. This is a real treat for lovers of those notes, as the darkness of the neroli tempers the sweetness of the orange blossom, creating a very pleasant effect. I am surprised that some reviewers find this to be a neroli soliflore, as it is a far cry from Guerlain Aqua Allegoria FLORA NEROLIA, which is quite dark and much closer to neroli essential oil than is this blend.

The longevity of NEROLI is not as good as some of the other of the Czech & Speake colognes, but that is in part because there is no soapy drydown here. Neroli unlike some of the other "colognes" from this house, really is a cologne, not a perfume. This simple yet satisfying and very refreshing composition is well worth trying by enthusiasts of neroli and orange blossom, two distinct scents derived from the same plant but using different extraction processes.

Gorgon71
Gorgon71

Neroli is my all time favourite aroma (growing up on an orange farm helps)
And this fragrance hits all the right notes for me. Its very linear and longevity is poor. But the freshness is so good. If you use the body products from this line and then the fragrance it improves staying power (layering works for most).
Perfect smell for a lazy spring sunday.

nancyjh
nancyjh

I agree that this scent does not last long. However, I think the mens' cologne #88 is very similar and more powerful.

A friend of mine gave me a sample and I found the scent extremely bad. So I guess Neroli is not my type of scent. It's so strong and harsh and even for a man I wouldn't want such a scent.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

The best thing about this perfume is: PURE Neroli. I like the idea of pure fragrances, without mixing in different notes. The worst: Stayingpower: Non-existing (this is an Eau De Cologne). The price. Just not worth that ridiculus price for a "single note" perfume

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Wonderfully uplifting, these notes are-it smells so much like Muelhens 4711 Original Eau de Cologne it makes me smile-save yourself a few bucks and buy that-you won't regret it.

This was pure Neroli on me, without the orange or ylang. I expected a bit more orange blossom too, but all I got was the distilled variety we call neroli. Not my favorite scent in the first place and in this scent, it is unalleviated. It is what it is named: Neroli. If you like neroli, you will like this. There seem to be no hidden notes to sabotage it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Czech & Speake Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Czech & Speake Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli by Czech & Speake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli by Czech & Speake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.